Belly

chubby_cron

I think weight distribution is mostly genetic, unfortunately. That belly shape comes from a particular body type, rather than the way you gain.

If you've gained weight quickly, the weight may "settle" and distribute differently over time. There's also some debate over whether things like clothes affect your shape (double bellies in particular), but I don't know if that will help for what you're looking for.

If it's any consolation, our community gets pretty excited about all belly shapes and sizes, so you're likely to see plenty of admiration here regardless :)

I don't think such a thing exists... maybe this forum post will help?

If you want to see what different bodies look like at different sizes, I would check out different models here on curvage, and try to find someone who is (or was) close to your body type. It's easy to get an idea of what your gain might look like once you've seen enough people do it themselves.

• 2 weeks later...