5 hours ago, feedxmexdaddy said:

I’m really excited for my ass to get bigger❤️ what do you guys think?

68A9E4A8-4ECF-4967-A795-245CDF604474.thumb.jpeg.4e9cfe6bc675da23b9ae52e74bb97299.jpeg

If you gonna grow like this you'll be bigger than your friend so fast! Btw. really love your new curves.. they are so hot 😍🔥

Could you please post any more befores to compare before/after?

• Curvage Model

Check out my new video! ☺️ I want everyone to see it so I’m reducing the price for the first 24 hours. Like always, leave a review for some free goodies. 🥰

𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬. 🐷 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧.

Edited by feedxmexdaddy

21 hours ago, feedxmexdaddy said:

I’m really excited for my ass to get bigger❤️ what do you guys think?

68A9E4A8-4ECF-4967-A795-245CDF604474.thumb.jpeg.4e9cfe6bc675da23b9ae52e74bb97299.jpeg

Seriously, you're one of the sexiest feedee I've ever seen here 😍. I can't wait to see you gaining more weight. 

Do you need some ideas for your next stuffing session videos? 🤭

• Curvage Model

I am rapidly growing out of all my clothes. I guess that’s what happens when you become a gluttonous uncontrollable pig. 🥵Watch me struggle trying on jeans and tops that fit me less than a year ago. A normal person would take this as a sign to stop, but it just makes me want to keep going even harder. 🐷