1 hour ago, feedxmexdaddy said:

Oooff big feast tonight. I literally can not stop stuffing this belly. At this point it’s not even a conscious thing. I think I’ve just been suppressing my feedee tendencies for so long they’ve now been released in full force. I’m hoping to look like a whale on the beach when I’m on vacation in a few days. Feel free to tease🥰

8C138D7A-7953-4302-B086-A8A8E6A3A7A4.thumb.jpeg.798ac6bfcd5502c0aa17a95e8fc93dbc.jpeg

7799399D-31BA-4554-9737-53B404544198.thumb.jpeg.e2cdae7fe09698bfc551f0de942ec4ad.jpeg

Lookin deliciously chubby welcome

2 hours ago, feedxmexdaddy said:

Oooff big feast tonight. I literally can not stop stuffing this belly. At this point it’s not even a conscious thing. I think I’ve just been suppressing my feedee tendencies for so long they’ve now been released in full force. I’m hoping to look like a whale on the beach when I’m on vacation in a few days. Feel free to tease🥰

8C138D7A-7953-4302-B086-A8A8E6A3A7A4.thumb.jpeg.798ac6bfcd5502c0aa17a95e8fc93dbc.jpeg

7799399D-31BA-4554-9737-53B404544198.thumb.jpeg.e2cdae7fe09698bfc551f0de942ec4ad.jpeg

Yeah, it definitely sounds like you've unlocked your inner glutton and she will not stop until you grow out of all your clothes. :D 

• Curvage Model
On 11/15/2022 at 8:06 AM, flabbyarms4 said:

Welcome! Noticed any physical changes since getting so soft? Ever feel out of shape/unfit?

Ooofff, biggest change is growing out of literally everything I have. I feel like I’m constantly buying new clothes and in a few months they are uncomfortably tight. 

Guest Feeder_Feedee_Switch
On 11/14/2022 at 6:56 AM, feedxmexdaddy said:

Hopefully this will be a good collection of me going from a chubby girl to a full on pig. 

Glad you're on the right fat track and enjoy it 😎 Being a gainer myself, I can assure you that gaining is fun and totally addictive 🐷 To be fed by someone is cool, to grow out of the clothes that used to be loose a couple months ago is hot, to see new, higher numbers on the weighing scale is just as hot 😍

Hey you looking great 😍😍 looks like your underwear got some new task in holding up your belly ... but i think this mission will fail soon 😉

How does the extra pound feel like to you? 

Did you notice that you get extra looks on your belly since you are gaining?

Did allready someone commented on your weight gain?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Luki0993 said:

Hey you looking great 😍😍 looks like your underwear got some new task in holding up your belly ... but i think this mission will fail soon 😉

How does the extra pound feel like to you? 

At first I was a little bummed because *society* but at the same time I like the look of curves, bigger butt, ect. I’ve always dabbled with the idea of going full fledge and totally losing control to this kink. I am finally ready to explore that and it has been totally freeing and super super hot. Basically just horny 24/7 now :)

Did you notice that you get extra looks on your belly since you are gaining?

At this point no… not that I’ve noticed but hopefully that changes soon hehe

Did allready someone commented on your weight gain?

My sister did make a comment the other day. She wanted to give me a dress that’s too big for her because she knows I’m bigger. I love the subtle comments.

💜💜💜

37 minutes ago, feedxmexdaddy said:

💜💜💜

Sound quite hot when you talk about losing control to this kink 😉 Cool that you like it ...and something tells me that that hornyness doesn't go away when you gain more weight 😉

I think it's a matter of time :)

I can imagine ... Imagine her eyes if the "too big dress" doesn't fit anymore 😉

Do you like the feeling of thight clothes compressing you're curves?