Friend in denial as to how chubby shes got

Anon_

I've made sure to pack a load of food for us both (literally filled a rucksack 😂), because one of the few things that stops her from truly eating what she wants is her being worried her parents might get annoyed if she starts eating all of the snacks and junk food herself whenever she feels like it so hopefully she puts on a bit of weight from today, if anyone else has any ideas pls drop them here

1 minute ago, Guideline2 said:

Any street food markets nearby? Those can be fun, especially since its hard to choose only one thing from all the vendors! Sometimes it's better to just give in and get one of everything - that way you can share too. 

Not rly sadly

Well I just got back, although by the time this is written it may have been a couple of hours (seriously these take so much longer than I expect every time), and I hope I can describe the bits relevant as good as it was for me

When I got there she opened up the door and she was wearing those jeans from the trying on video she sent me (and was linked here), but now the zip was completely open and the button looked incredibly strained. She was wearing them low and her skin tight tank top was riding up very slightly exposing a small strip of her belly which was pouring over the waistband. Considering how big her chest has got too it was surprising how it actually fit ok around them, only being a little lower than it should. Shes definitely been forced to get new bras, you cant get around that like you can a belly with a corset, because the ones she wears now fit better, but shes definitely still got sizes smaller than she should. 

After we went in I started unpacking all my snacks and her eyes lit up, "we are eating ALL this with a movie" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me onto her bed. We cuddled up and her top and been pulled up past her belly button. Her increasingly round and chubby belly was laying in a mound of fat on the bed as she laid sideways. Slowly expanding and contracting with her breathing I couldnt help but wrap my hand around onto her exposed fat. She inhaled, shrinking her stomach best she could in a moment of hesitation, before slowly breathing back out. As we put on our first movie of the evening we started digging in, I would put packets of sweets, chocolates or whatever there was ontop of my thighs so she could reach into them whenever she wanted any, mine were kept to my side so I knew what she ate. She soon started eating without even paying attention, everytime something ran out Id swap it for something new. Her stomach was soft but I could feel it slowly getting larger as she began to bloat. I gently grabbed her lower portion of her belly fat, creating a slight roll out of it and squished it repeatedly. I noticed her turning red and slowly trying to suck in, so I stopped and told her it was ok shes put on weight, I dont feel telling her I find it hot was right, just assuring her its ok to be soft as I squished her a little more. She relaxed and I kept occasionally squishing her fat slightly as we watched. About an hour in she said she was going to get us some coke. However as she sat up her jeans button popped open and her belly dropped onto her thighs. She sucked in pulling at the waist to close them, in desperation she layed on her back trying more unsuccessfully. She sighed, struggling slightly to sit up, and left to get a bottle for us both. Once she was laying back besides me I tried to pull her jeans together but she stopped me "dont bother, this is so much more comfortable" its here that I noticed the red mark going all the way around her from where her waist band had dug into her fat aswell as her brand new little stretch marks. I giggled in agreement and unbuttoned mine, to hopefully make her also feel more comfortable. I continued gently rubbing and squishing her soft belly that was growing larger with bloat. Eventually we had to take to food in her house, although less of it, once the stuff I had ran out, the amount we ate was crazy and Im hoping shes put on some weight just from today. I saved the packets of what she ate by saying Id use my bag to take stuff to the bin quicker, just from what I brought she ate 8653 calories, and she ate quite alot from her home to. 

Unfortunately not much else happened for this thread (although quite alot personally 😛), I mentioned the charity shop idea, but she said she would rather sort through it another time because she "(I) want to know what I want to keep for when I lose weight first, then see what actually still fits".

Not sure how to end this because thats basically only the first 3ish hours of the visit which was mostly gentle and slight belly play, so I'll end on her quote from later on of "god I'm only going to get thicker if you keep visiting"

6 minutes ago, Guideline2 said:

Sounds like you had fun. You handled everything well. 

Thx, and Im glad to hear that because even though shes getting fatter and clearly liking the comfort I give her over it and also my own softness I feel thats probably because she herself is a bit insecure with her new weight and I want to be as careful and gentle with her as possible while also supporting her and also if possible (this is defo the lowest priority) enjoying her gain for myself

Its a hard balance but i think personally im managing it

Small thing from today, she had gone back to the tried and tested baggy jumpers, I dont know why she didnt have a corset, but her jumper was filled out fitting like a normal tight (but obviously thicker) shirt around her chest and belly so I dont know if you could call it baggy anymore

And obviously because she didnt have a corset on she was forced into leggings again, but even these as stretchy as leggings usually are look tight and squeezed her fat thighs. When she sat down the tiniest peak of her lower belly inside her leggings poked out. There was one point though when she was sat that she stretched herself out, and this pulled up her hoodie revealing her large lower belly roll that was sitting on her lap, this also really exposed just how tight the leggings were. The waistband was digging into her fat just above her belly button, she was spilling out on all sides by easily an inch or more and as she continued to stretch her fat was slowly pulling itself out from the squeeze of her leggings, until her belly button had slipped out. When she relaxed the slightly elasticated lower part of her hoodie was to tight to naturally work back down and cover her stomach, the leggings continued to pinch into her chub which was flooding over the waistband, the muffin top expanding and spilling even more with her relaxed posture while the leggings rolled themselves down to basically her hips. It took her a good few seconds to notice and she pulled the leggings back up which audibly slapped into and wobbled her belly as she let go before pulling back down her hoodie, shes pretty lucky it was me sat next to her as I dont think anyone else could have seen it

11 minutes ago, Littletexas said:

Damn, it sounds like y’all need to go clothes shopping soon. I’m loving your descriptions

Im trying to wait for her to give in honestly, shes still doing everything in her power to assure herself shes not getting that chubby because its still the same clothes... With her corsets alot of her clothes still fit good enough (theres only so much the corsets can actually do though, pulls her waist in at the sides but mainly just flattens the front not making it much smaller, and of course the rest of her body has grown to), without the corsets though basically nothing fits anymore

Plus by waiting I get to enjoy her squeezing into small clothes and having fat spill out of them longer, so the longer she still thinks she doesnt quite need new clothes because they 'just about fit' the better

I dont think it will be long before she has to give in and get new clothes, because she doesnt seem to be able to stop the weight climbing now its got momentum so to speak

Just now, Thicktiger said:

What does she say to her expanding belly? Before she was denying it and wanted to get back in shape, but in the meantime? 

Shes still denying how big shes getting, even to me still, but she has called herself "thick" alot, she just ignores it where possible i guess and when forced to downplays it as much as she can

Still definitely in denial to how big shes got, otherwise she would admit her weight, get new clothes etc, but she atleast accepts she has got a little bigger

I dont think her trying to lose it is really a goal anymore, I can ask but after christmas she just sort of stopped mentioning it

10 minutes ago, Thicktiger said:

NO, wouldn't ask, just let it go und enjoy the view of her growing

Oh I absolutely am, Im excited to see where her weight plateaus or how big she lets herself get and how long she can possibly go without new clothes

If her gain were to stop this second i wouldnt mind, because regardless of her size im already the happiest ive been with her, and want nothing but that, us together, however i do of course have my hopes thats she one day gets to like 85-95kg

Just something small from a video call we were just on, in which she was eating a lot as usual. She was wearing some leggings and a old slim fitted tank top that had became a skin tight crop top. Now alot of the time all I could see was from her chest up, which did have the benefit of seeing how she wasnt even bothering to pull her top over her bra as it had got far too small to stay above her chest, it sat about half way down her bra at all times and Im surprised she even tried to wear it, it was more of a very low sitting sports bra than crop top (let alone the tank top it once was) with how small it has got.

I probably wouldnt be writing this though if it wasnt for the odd peak at her figure as she went to get food, drink or needed to get up for whatever reason. When she stood up her belly was completely exposed from just above her belly button, and it hung over the waist of the leggings that dug into her fat. However as she ate more her leggings continued to look tighter on her stomach, her chub was pinched inwards by the elastic waist so much her fat had started to hide some of it. Honestly I dont know how she had managed to pull them up but now that they were up how tightly they pushed into her fat was probably all that stopped them rolling or pulling down.

It came to a point where she had enough of her fat being pinched so badly, she was sat down and lent back slightly bringing her belly into view. She began pulling at her belly to bring it out from her leggings, all of her fat spilled out infront of me as she adjusted the waistband onto her hips while pulling out what was left of her hanging lower belly that had created a flooding muffintop pouring out the top of her now lower leggings. Her belly was fully out and there was an obvious bright red mark where the waistband was, she let out a huge sigh of relief and began to slowly rub along the line. As she lent forwards again I could see her fat had started folding into 2 rolls. She continued to massage her belly for the rest of the call. Every time she got up now though I had a full view of her whole and ever larger and softer belly that is now definitely jiggling with every step, and jiggling even more each time she sat herself down on her bed and shuffled herself forward towards her phone. She did also eventually take off her top realising there really wasnt much point leaving it on. 

When she was sorting through her wardrobe I told her how amazing I thought she looked (although nothing about her weight yet) today and she responded while sucking in, as if I somehow wouldnt notice, "I really need to start working out again, Ive really lost my tone". She also agreed that she would need my help when seeing what clothes of hers still fit "my thicker figure" ready for donations (I imagine she tried doing it on her own recently like she said she would and realised she literally cant 'fit' in things without help in order to see what she wants to keep), so hopefully we get to do that soon. 

Also I thought Id take this moment to say how much weight shes gaining doesnt surprise me. For college days atleast she has pancakes for breakfast (I told her I have 2 each morning and she said "I used to but I always have more now, normally 4 or 5"), then on arriving a sausage or bacon sandwich, then lunch, then snacks usually donuts (yes plural) or large cookies, then dinner at home, then more snacks at home. So from that its clear how unless her metabolism suddenly speeds up she will keep gaining weight fast now shes really letting herself go. What does continue to surprise me, and I dont think will ever stop surprising me, is just how much she can physically eat in a day. Seriously does anyone have even any idea how because Im totally lost there, even I would feel stuffed from that and Im still quite alot bigger than her. 

5 hours ago, Rfactor said:

Great descriptions! How much do you think she weighs now approximately?

Idk but last time she weighed herself infront of me (so she couldnt bend the truth) she was 11.1 stone/70.49kg/155.4lb, i wrote about it on the 19th but i remember it being between 1-2 weeks before that, she definitely already looks even softer again

Also i thought id add a little overall update on her gain seeing as you asked:

2021/about half of 2022: roughly 7.56st/48kg/105.82lb

November 2022 (phase of strongest public denial): 9.9st/62.87kg/138.59lb

Early/mid December 2022 (just before she really starts to let herself go, still in some denial privately): 10.3st/65.41kg/144.2lb

Early January 2023 (really letting herself go now, less denial privately but still definitely some): 11.1st/70.49kg/155.4lb

Its only after writing this ive realised thats over a 20kg gain 😍