Friend in denial as to how chubby shes got

Anon_

So I still havent had time to explain my most recent set of images or catch you all up on another good story, which i am sorry about i will do it when i can, but i thought id let you all know yesterday it became official and ive never been more excited about something, ive been wanting this nearly 2 years lol, hopefully now as girlfriends i can bring more storys (as for images i doubt i will continue) but obviously exceptionally private stuff will be kept private

❤️

46 minutes ago, Anon_ said:

So I still havent had time to explain my most recent set of images or catch you all up on another good story, which i am sorry about i will do it when i can, but i thought id let you all know yesterday it became official and ive never been more excited about something, ive been wanting this nearly 2 years lol, hopefully now as girlfriends i can bring more storys (as for images i doubt i will continue) but obviously exceptionally private stuff will be kept private

❤️

Wait hold up your a chick 😅 So this whole time i called you bro and man you just let it slide... why ? And Congrats on making the leap ! Now i guess we just wait and see her waste expand lol... 

Awesome Sam Didier GIF by Jerology

23 minutes ago, Sportsfann12 said:

Wait hold up your a chick 😅 So this whole time i called you bro and man you just let it slide... why ? And Congrats on making the leap ! Now i guess we just wait and see her waste expand lol... 

I let it slide cus I dont really care honestly lol, bro etc can be slang after all anyway, but how else did you think i got into female bathrooms... Ive also tried to make it obvious enough without straight up pointing it out because in your defence the majority of people on this site are male so i assumed that assumption would (fairly) be made by most people reading

And thx you so so much, im honestly so excited

Her waist has definitely already expanded again, but I will leave that to when i have time to give the full stories

1 hour ago, Anon_ said:
1 hour ago, Sportsfann12 said:

I let it slide cus I dont really care honestly lol, bro etc can be slang after all anyway, but how else did you think i got into female bathrooms... Ive also tried to make it obvious enough without straight up pointing it out because in your defence the majority of people on this site are male so i assumed that assumption would (fairly) be made by most people reading

Well i was curious on how you got into the bathroom at Pizza slut 🤣🤣🤣 now sense you cleared that up your no longer a bro your now a Dame 

On 1/1/2023 at 3:44 PM, Anon_ said:

And the second set of candids here is her back in her tight performance leggings and a slightly bigger but still tight black shirt, it was yesterday and oh was it hot to watch her belly in the tight clothes in the lead up and during it

IMG_20230101_151015.jpg

IMG_20230101_150935.jpg

IMG_20230101_150730.jpg

IMG_20230101_151304.jpg

Time to finally tell the story that goes with these

So it was the day of her performance and so naturally we all went along to watch her, and as one of the people who does alot of dancing she was still in her full, tight, black performance outfit from years ago. And because of all the moving she would have to be doing she couldnt wear her corsets that have basically became standard for her in tight outfits... 

Her leggings were so tight around her fat thighs, the chub jiggled as she walked and her thigh gap has completely disappeared, the fat presses against each other quite considerably now. In the lead up to the performance is when these were taken, she was excited and full of energy, despite this she almost none stop complained about how hungry she was, also admitting she didnt want to eat before "incase i look bloated". This wouldnt have mattered as her shirt hugged her belly barely being able to completely cover it if she even moved her arms infront of her

Once we had sat down to watch and Heather had gone off backstage Megan, with her fairly usual lack of social barriers, said "is it just me is Heather looking sooo thick and podgy" no one really knew what to say, but I noticed Amelia subtly nodding, Charlotte was first to break the silence "best not mention it, you don't know how she feels about it", there was another awkward pause before conversation was pushed on elsewhere

Unfortunately the light was incredibly dim during it all so taking photos (i even asked everyone else to try take some, this is like the only time it doesnt sound strange to ask them lol) was utterly hopeless, but what i myself could make out was great. She had to run around alot and was so clearly out of shape, she started off fine but you could see that she was soon struggling to keep up with all the running and dancing around. She tried acting natural as her shirt gradually rode higher and her leggings lower while she got increasingly left behind, nothing huge but definitely moments she was about a second behind everyone. She kept going and you could tell she was panting for breath, her shirt had ridden up to above her belly button and her gut was jiggling and bouncing all over, she took every slight chance she could to try pull it down or pull her leggings over her hanging fat but never fully could before being forced to let go and her belly slowly reexposing itself. When her part had finished and she was walking off stage (while everyone else was skipping) she instantly began pulling up her leggings as high as she could and her shirt as low as possible, panting for breath and leaving stage only to stop just out of sight for most of the audience and bending over gasping for breath. 

Once it was over and everyone was coming and going from stage to do bows or curtsey she sucked in once she stood facing the audience only to let it all back out as she turned away, which if anything made it more obvious how much weight she has really put on with her lower belly pushing itself out from under her shirt to

We all hung about together after for a couple hours, unfortunately i get the feeling she didnt feel to great after because she took the earliest opportunity she could to put one of her hoodies back on. Very little happened afterwards but she was eating whatever food we had left as a group, while she walked her legs looked weak and tired, i think shes only now had a real example of just how extremely unfit she has got

• 2 weeks later...

So i know i promised 2 other stories from across the holidays but its been so long since them now that i just feel that getting you all briefly up to date will be better cus alot has been happening, so heres just asorted mini updates from the past week

The first bit of great news is her weight continues to climb. Over the holidays she absolutely ballooned up in weight, her belly got bigger and everything, well her corsets, grew tighter. Not a surprise when she even on video call was doing nothing but eating and eating. Shes admitted to me she weighs "a tiny bit over 10 and a half stone on my scales" (she also admitted this was on the 26th dec), which she then added "is probably more like a little under 10" still not accepting how fat shes getting, I wanted to know exactly though so when she was at mine again I asked her to weigh herself jokingly. She was very reluctant saying "remember Im bloated so Im probably actually a little lighter", she glowed a deep red and sucked her stomach in embarrassed when my scales said 11.1 stone... Unable to blame a fault she naturally resorted to blaming her bloat... Which she didnt have that day... 

With her weight past the 70kg mark you would expect she has been forced to get new clothes by now... You'd be wrong, but she is almost entirely out of things to wear, or atleast she would be if she basically didnt live in her corsets. There was however an embarrassing moment when she decided, a bit stupidly, to get a new and very cheap velcro corset. It was lunch on monday when we could all hear it slowly opening itself and her belly growing out spilling over her jeans, shes lucky it didnt completely open itself because her jeans were at bursting point now

And best of all Ive had many chances to feel just how fat her thighs and belly have got, she always sucks in for her belly when I place my hand on it, but she can never hold it in the entire time, only in private will she sometimes let me in intense embarrassment grab at or squish her soft fat (without excuse that is, stuffing her back in corsets is a fail safe way to), shes hasnt admitted she likes my belly but does frequently squish it about if she gets a chance, so im personally still not sure if shes into it, i think for herself atleast shes still figuring that out

Im hoping i can find ways to encourage her to embrace her body a little more and properly let me play with her belly, im also hoping i can nudge her weight along if i find opportunities to

Just now, gricha said:

Hopefully if she realises that she likes your belly (she most probably does) and that you like her belly then she will end up liking her belly!

Thats what i hope to, she has layed down on it once to like a pillow and i found that funny (but shes done that for my thighs and boobs to so she may just like the squish) 

Guest Ex jock

Tell her you like when she plays with your belly next time she does it, then maybe she’ll do it more and feel less awkward/enbarsssed when you do it to her. 

2 hours ago, Ex jock said:

Tell her you like when she plays with your belly next time she does it, then maybe she’ll do it more and feel less awkward/enbarsssed when you do it to her. 

I'll try but im very awkward and would probably find it difficult saying that lol

Was just on a video call with her, and she eating large cookies the entire time, one after the other after the other. I honestly don't know how she eats so much but then how she also expects to stay skinny, her weight is getting out of control and its amazing

She also mentioned she wants to start dancing again (instead of just doing things here and there performing when the college has shows on), but she said how "I can't keep my top over my tummy", I told her it doesn't matter if she can still physically do it and she went quiet and whispered "I get so out of breath so fast now though", it'll be great if she starts again, seeing her in those tight clothes jiggling about breathless is so hot, but I do hope she doesn't lose any weight from it

4 minutes ago, Nymraif said:

Please don't feel pressured to post pics further, you have explained your reasoning for not feeling comfortable doing so. Don't let some pushy people spoil your relationship's integrity, that's the decision you would have a harder time living with.

Thx for understanding, I wont say there will never be more photos, it just depends if when theres an opportunity if I feel comfy doing it, because obviously circumstances have changed now compared to before (which I was already on the fence about) 

I'm so jealous of you getting to squeeze her belly back into her corsets. I'd love to do that! Are you rough or gentle? I'd probably be a bit rough as I'd like to hear how uncomfortable she is being all grabbed and squeezed.

Ideas wise? Maybe a movie? You can see if she's receptive to you playing with her softness in the dark. Just do it in a loving way!

6 minutes ago, Guideline2 said:

I'm so jealous of you getting to squeeze her belly back into her corsets. I'd love to do that! Are you rough or gentle? I'd probably be a bit rough as I'd like to hear how uncomfortable she is being all grabbed and squeezed.

Ideas wise? Maybe a movie? You can see if she's receptive to you playing with her softness in the dark. Just do it in a loving way!

Theres no way to be gentle about it when they are so immensely tight 😂 i was having to try force her back in and im really hoping i get to do something similar soon i loved it so much 

I mean yeah that was a given, i meant more innocent ways hopefully to get her to try fit in small clothes or workout or stuff herself, stuff like that, nothing weird of course, but things that are fairly normal that may cause something hot to happen

2 minutes ago, Guideline2 said:

Ah okay. Maybe suggest doing some donations to charity shops? That way going through old clothes might give you what you want.

Thats actually a rly good idea, then it does unfortunately mean she will probably have to buy new clothes which will fit better, but then again not only does that mean more trying on clothes but also bigger clothes for her to outgrow