Friend in denial as to how chubby shes got

Anon_

1 minute ago, Jimmynickelson said:

Don’t post pictures. Never tell her about this until you’re on your deathbed, you’ll scare her.

you can tell her you like the weight she’s gained, it looks good on her, that’s as far as I would go.

good luck, enjoy, don’t push too hard and the rest will fall into place.

Glad your understanding, and i agree about not posting pictures, i already felt it was a bit odd but if we are partners thats a huge change and then should definitely not be done

2 minutes ago, Jimmynickelson said:

I mean if it doesn’t work out and it gets messy, we would definitely take some un-identifying photos just to see how this whole thing actually looks… my ideal range is 195-350, but I’m sure someone would enjoy the befores and afters

Im hoping if we do get together i can get her to the 180-210 range

In regard to photos while its still uncertain i might just throw in all my candids of her i do have out of context (most are christmas or new years because ive basically put all others in here already) before i know if things are serious 

I think the ship has sailed on if you should or should not post pics seeing as you posted some already lol... plus you put screens hots up of conversations you two had up... but you do you. As for kissing on New Years did she come out and ask you to be her gf after or was it just a ** n hood up 😆😆😆😆   

2 minutes ago, Sportsfann12 said:

I think the ship has sailed on if you should or should not post pics seeing as you posted some already lol... plus you put screens hots up of conversations you two had up... but you do you. As for kissing on New Years did she come out and ask you to be her gf after or was it just a ** n hood up 😆😆😆😆   

I mean i get your point but itd just feel worse posting her if we were together 

As for the kiss she looked very nervous before she did it and did it very quickly, then after she had she turned completely red and we were both too flustered to say anything for a couple mins

If that made her turn red and it was awkward i wouldn't look to far into it lol... Just chalk it up to hey i got some on New Years... As for posting pics i am not saying post em don't post em but if she ever found out about this i am pretty sure she is going to be upset you shared personal messages on a fetish forum ya know lol...  just take it easy day by day and be honest if you truly like this chick don't hide stuff from her..

3 minutes ago, Sportsfann12 said:

If that made her turn red and it was awkward i wouldn't look to far into it lol... Just chalk it up to hey i got some on New Years... As for posting pics i am not saying post em don't post em but if she ever found out about this i am pretty sure she is going to be upset you shared personal messages on a fetish forum ya know lol...  just take it easy day by day and be honest if you truly like this chick don't hide stuff from her..

I think the awkwardness is just cus we are both awkward people, something about it all felt right, it was like a good embarrassed awkward if you get what i mean

2 minutes ago, Sportsfann12 said:

I mean from what i seen on this thread and the stuff you shared i am surprised it took this long for that to happen lol haha... but i an just being honest with ya hear if i were you i wouldn't start whatever you 2 have with a Lie... New Year New you right ? 😆 

So your saying stop posting to the thread entirely? Idk about that, i mean yeah itd probably be best but ive started it now idk if it should just end

what i am saying is you already started it sooooooo if you stop or continue she will still be mad that you shared information with a whole bunch of people she doesn't know... The damage is done already lol...   don't get me wrong the stuff you put up i read it as a fictional wg scenario just seems weird she wouldn't know how fat she truly is Nobody is that dumb lol... But just be honest with her how you feel if you really care about her ya know what i am saying 

1 minute ago, Sportsfann12 said:

what i am saying is you already started it sooooooo if you stop or continue she will still be mad that you shared information with a whole bunch of people she doesn't know... The damage is done already lol...   don't get me wrong the stuff you put up i read it as a fictional wg scenario just seems weird she wouldn't know how fat she truly is Nobody is that dumb lol... But just be honest with her how you feel if you really care about her ya know what i am saying 

As ive said before i do think shes in denial a bit but i think most of it is her not wanting people to know shes put weight on so doubles down

And yeah thats fair, its already here now, i will think about what i do from here i guess then

5 minutes ago, Sportsfann12 said:

I think their is Denial and there is straight up teasing... Sounds more or so she plays into it and wants to know where you are with it... 

I do hope if you continue to update here we get another sexy experience like Pizza hut lol  

Oh god that was so fucking hot, trying to squeeze her bloated fat back into tight clothes was so amazing, i do still think about it constantly it was crazy

If we do end up as gfs then there would definitely be more stuff like that but i still dont know if i should stop all together or just stop posting photos

Well as I said before heres the out of context christmas eve candids as a possible goodbye to photos in this thread (maybe if theres a way to move this thread it would be better in lifestyle discussion now?), because im posting 2 sets of candids and i dont really have time to write about both right now i will give context to the ones requested when i have spare time (if i could explain both now i would but im just to busy at the moment), ive tried to minimise the photos as much as possible so sorry if the cropping is a bit strange

IMG_20230101_151057.jpg

IMG_20230101_151045.jpg

IMG_20230101_151115.jpg

I've just discovered and read through the entire thread. Anon_, you're not bad with words and I feel this could go on with just stories (if you feel like it).

Just my opinion, but based on recent developments (her admitting to putting on weight, and keeping on eating like crazy) I would start introducing her to fatty techniques like the rubber band pants closing you did at Pizza hut. Just make sure you are still the fatter one and ease her into ways to "cover" and "hide" her growing curves from the others 😂

Also, this thread made me curious about you. If you feel like sharing a bit about you later (I clearly got that it's not the case yet, and maybe never), there would certainly be some interest

Cheers and enjoy!

5 minutes ago, gricha said:

I've just discovered and read through the entire thread. Anon_, you're not bad with words and I feel this could go on with just stories (if you feel like it).

Just my opinion, but based on recent developments (her admitting to putting on weight, and keeping on eating like crazy) I would start introducing her to fatty techniques like the rubber band pants closing you did at Pizza hut. Just make sure you are still the fatter one and ease her into ways to "cover" and "hide" her growing curves from the others 😂

Also, this thread made me curious about you. If you feel like sharing a bit about you later (I clearly got that it's not the case yet, and maybe never), there would certainly be some interest

Cheers and enjoy!

I might share stuff about me in future, and thx for respecting that im not ready to yet

And its great to hear the descriptions are good, i take my time writing them so hopefully it can be imagined as real as possible 

Also what you said is basically my plan, keep showing her ways to hide her weight and get by with tight clothes so it discourages her from actually losing weight or getting new clothes

10 hours ago, Anon_ said:

Well as I said before heres the out of context christmas eve candids as a possible goodbye to photos in this thread (maybe if theres a way to move this thread it would be better in lifestyle discussion now?), because im posting 2 sets of candids and i dont really have time to write about both right now i will give context to the ones requested when i have spare time (if i could explain both now i would but im just to busy at the moment), ive tried to minimise the photos as much as possible so sorry if the cropping is a bit strange

IMG_20230101_151057.jpg

IMG_20230101_151045.jpg

IMG_20230101_151115.jpg

Ive got time to give context to these, I dont know how long until I can do the others so hope its ok with you all waiting

I went over to hers on christmas eve evening, we hung about and the enter time I couldnt help but keep looking at her belly, her lower belly was pressing up against her tight jeans and above the waistband a small roll was poking over. When she sat this soft roll expanded which strained the button and zip, her lower belly stretched out her jeans as far as they could go, and she would often pull at her jean waistband trying to adjust them so they didnt squeeze in her fat. This was never successful and once when she tried to pull up the waist higher her belly pushed it back down as soon as she let go, her fat expanded back out and spilled into its typical roll

We never actually had a full dinner, but we snacked for hours and I made sure I had brought loads with me, we were watching yt videos or playing games on her pc and as we went she just kept snacking away at bits of food, in one case she was barely done eating a spoon of ice cream before biting into a galaxy bar. I made sure to keep offering her food whenever she didnt have any in reach, and she happily accepted everytime. She later commented "wow youve really stuffed yourself" jiggling my belly fat (I was definitely eating more, but she was also definitely exceeding the average calorie intake she should be having by alot), I held her hand onto my belly so I could savour her feeling my fat "the foods just too good" I responded as she giggled grabbing more. After awhile I could see her jean button was starting to pull itself out the hole under the pressure of being stretched, she was only a little bloated due to the slow pace of our extensive eating but the jeans were already immeasurably tight anyway. She soon was looking uncomfortable in the jeans, and in what I imagine was an attempt to relieve pressure on her stomach she stretched her arms high, she relaxed again slouching her posture and relaxing her belly, when she did this her button on her jeans pulled itself suddenly open and she let out a relieved exhale and unzipped them in embarrassment, "looks like you stuffed yourself too" i giggled, she turned red but lifted her shirt up revealing her soft mound of fat in her lap "I needed to let it out" she said unable to make eye contact and grabbing the sides of her jeans. She sucked in her stomach and made a brief struggle to try rebutton her jeans under the shirt "no no if your not comfy just leave them like this" I assured her, she relaxed again in hesitant relief, and honestly I was also relieved that shes getting more comfy of letting herself be comfortable and chubby around me. She spent the rest of the evening and night letting her belly be free from her jeans, giving it the occasional rubs, which only became more obvious when she changed into a crop top after dropping some ice cream on her shirt, it was amazing to watch her soft fat gently and slowly roll and fold as she sat down or leant over across the night. Later on we were both relaxing on her bed, I too had let my belly out not only because I had to but to hopefully make her feel more comfy that she had to, and she went to lean onto my shoulder while we watched tv and placed her hand onto the side of my stomach hugging me, she stayed like that for some time until I had to leave. Although I dont have anything exact Id guess we probably both ate in excess of 5000 calories that night, which will have hopefully fattened us up a little (she hasnt weighed herself recently but she definitely looked bigger especially in her thighs, which she now herself describes as "thicc") 

Guest Ex jock

Ok so that pretty much finally confirms she is into it now right?  The way she talks about and now touches your belly. Just bite the bullet and next time you have a moment just tell her “if I’m being honest, I’m really loving this” (or something) while putting a hand on her belly. You have nothing to lose and literally everything to gain. I’m not sure how much harder she could be dropping hints or testing the waters. Time to address the elephant in the room and make her and say it outright. Yeah it’s scary but would you rather dance around it forever or start the fun now. 

congrats, a lot of people would like to be in your shoes or a similar situation. 

30 minutes ago, Ex jock said:

Ok so that pretty much finally confirms she is into it now right?  The way she talks about and now touches your belly. Just bite the bullet and next time you have a moment just tell her “if I’m being honest, I’m really loving this” (or something) while putting a hand on her belly. You have nothing to lose and literally everything to gain. I’m not sure how much harder she could be dropping hints or testing the waters. Time to address the elephant in the room and make her and say it outright. Yeah it’s scary but would you rather dance around it forever or start the fun now. 

congrats, a lot of people would like to be in your shoes or a similar situation. 

Yeah im loving it so much and am making as much of it as I can

As for saying something i do rly want to but am very nervous to, i definitely will if theres a great chance tho

6 hours ago, Anon_ said:

Will try to but im not a very confident person 😅

I understand. It is difficult to be vulnerable and put yourself out there. Just remember that there's nothing worse than looking back and thinking "what-if". Also, for what its worth, you may well also be building it up in your mind. At the end of the day, it's no big deal. I think a lot of us are guilty of overthinking our preferences and how much they really matter.