Friend in denial as to how chubby shes got

Anon_

So I never intended to post this friend of mine on here until this happened, so first heres some background 

My friend used to be quite athletic, mainly going on frequent runs, shes only about 5'1/2 and last she mentioned her weight about 1 year ago she was 48kg, so as you can imagine she was very thin and a little muscular

However over the last year Ive noticed shes been putting on a little weight slowly but surely, now she certainly isnt fat, just a bit chubby, however this morning as we were messaging I finally got to see just how chubby shes got, and also just how strongly in denial she is. She has quite an adamant personality, but was also always the skinny one amongst the girls in our group, and thus shes basically made this apart of her identity and well... Youll see why in the video I think this has led her to being so strongly in denial, I'll keep you all updated with any more videos, stories, etc that come out of this

Video link: 

(and no before anyone asks, Im not giving out her username) 

Screenshot_20221113_104153.jpg

Screenshot_20221113_104531.jpg

Screenshot_20221113_104819.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jimmynickelson said:

Is it possible she’s flirting with you/thinks you like her skinny?

I’ve had some success with asking girls if they’ve lost weight every few months to get them to say how much they’ve gained lol

I mean I do 'like' her but idk if she knows it

And I think its more just because she has like a middle sister dynamic in our group, always feels like shes got something to prove if shes associated with that thing, and because shes became associated with being the thinnest of us she feels like she needs to fill that role, if you get what I mean, but its caused her to be in some serious denial and its so hot

4 hours ago, Jimmynickelson said:

Is it possible she’s flirting with you/thinks you like her skinny?

I’ve had some success with asking girls if they’ve lost weight every few months to get them to say how much they’ve gained lol

Damn she has gaaiinned, 48kg to about 62, any ideas on how to get her to show her belly again? 

Screenshot_20221113_195123.jpg

Screenshot_20221113_195219.jpg

Screenshot_20221113_195342.jpg

27 minutes ago, Jellybellyadmirer said:

Wow that’s hot. Are there any before photos of her

I'll try get some good ones to compare, but she frequently deletes her older posts so I cant promise anything, will take a look through group chats and my gallery to though

So update from today, I finally got the nerve to do some subtle teasing in public:

Some very brief background context for our group first as I thought itd be nice to have (theres 5 including me, lets just name them 1-4):

Im kinda chubby, about 83kg and 5'6, and used to be very insecure and have took to finding chubbiness attractive once I found happiness, probably because it kind of started as a coping mechanism (also I'll use 0 as my 'name') 

1 is who this is all about

2 is kind of the big sister of the group, in both senses, always looking out for us and also definitely very overweight, more so than me even

3 is very, distant I suppose, shes always there but never speaks much, very average build, skinny-fat i guess

4 is similar sized to me and has been wanting to lose weight, also very excitable due to ADHD, shes confident and accepting of her weight but certainly doesnt want it

We are sat at lunch as usual only today 1, although wearing her usual oversized (although now rather fitted) hoodie, was also in some leggings. Typically she wears comfy joggers that hide her belly, but today in these leggings the bottom of her belly stuck out from under her hoodie when she sat, and was perched gently on her lap. I kept glancing at the little belly mound sitting there as she ate away. Its at this point 4 once again brought up how shes really trying to lose weight but for 5 weeks hasnt managed anything, with this I saw an opportunity to subtly tease 1, I told 4 that "Im sure 1 would be able to help you lose some weight" and i placed my hand onto her belly and she instantly sucked in as much as possible, then i put my hand up slightly under the hoodie to place my hand fully on the chub "i mean look at her stomach, flat and solid, im sure she can help you get that too". 1 was glowing red in her cheeks either embarrassed or breathless, or both, and manged to squeek "absolutely i can, i bet you can feel my abs to 0" i squished about her stomach fat, but there certainly was no abs at which point she then pushed my hand away and let out a sigh of relief, her belly dropping forward and pushing out, she tried to hide her breathlessness by speaking, although if anything it made it more obvious, "just... Let me know... When you.. Would like to... Talk some more about... It" the conversation soon moved on 

Also i will be going round to her house on wednesday, and although i dont feel fully comfy doing it I'll try take some chubby candids if theres opportunity, also if any of you can think of any ways to tease her or get her to try show off her belly or do sporting activities please leave your ideas here

14 minutes ago, fatowl said:

Just ask to see her abs!  Maybe do a few rubs and ask how she is keeping her flat belly.  Or take her out to eat at an all you can eat and let her stuff and then ask to see her food baby or twins!!  Lol

I'll definitely ask to see them, and if i say im wanting to lose weight aswell with her help maybe i can see her working out, or probably failing to

Or you can challenge her to set the trap.  Oh you look a bit bigger, no I don't, yes you do, I don't believe you, show me!  Or you could say I might be thinner than you.  She will say no.  Then you say show me yours and I will show you mine.  Lol

16 minutes ago, fatowl said:

Or you can challenge her to set the trap.  Oh you look a bit bigger, no I don't, yes you do, I don't believe you, show me!  Or you could say I might be thinner than you.  She will say no.  Then you say show me yours and I will show you mine.  Lol

I'll see how it goes, dont want to be to on the nose though

18 minutes ago, Ichigorukiableach said:

You know...I wonder. She seems kind of competitive. I bet if you took her to an all you can eat buffet and challenge her to an eating contest, she’ll totally try to win. Just worth a thought to capitalize on her competitive nature

Thats actually a interesting idea, because yes she is VERY competitive, so any other ideas to play off of that are welcome