Eden's Random Fat Feedee Thoughts

Feedin Eden

• Curvage Model

Hi everyone! Since I've joined Curvage a couple weeks ago and really started embracing the gains, I've been having increasingly more feedee thoughts and random stimulating thoughts about food, feedism, fatness, and curves in general! I wanted to start a topic where I just share some of these thoughts, almost like a feedee diary of things I've been pondering! I'm really loving fat chat so please indulge me in some conversation ❤️

First random thought is about how we all have different tastes for different food, and those tastes relate to your brain and can evolve!! For example I used to HATE spicy foods growing up. I could literally not wrap my mind around how some people enjoyed the sensation of pins and needles in your mouth. Eventually I got older and began working at fast casual food place, and part of my pay was receiving a free meal every shift. After awhile I got so bored of eating the same thing so I found ways to spice it up! I started adding sriracha after getting interested in how many customers would ask for it. I added it to a yummy rice bowl and I LOVED it! Then i slowly started adding spice to everything! Now I absolutely love spicy foods. 

Isn't it weird how what tastes good to some tastes bad to others? And even cooler that we can adjust? It makes me wonder what other foods I could adapt to liking, there's a world of possibilities! I'm hungry just thinking about it. 

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, Babygotback96 said:

Absolutely agree. I am far from a picky eater but some many good foods have an acquired taste!!

Yes! Lol I remember I used to get so annoyed at the term “acquired taste”.. I remember I first learned it from my dad drinking coffee. I told him how disgusting coffee was (at the time), and he said it was an acquired taste. I was like that’s just some bullshit you made up! Now I love coffee too though 😂

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, Feedin Eden said:

oohh yes I love olives, esp garlic olives 😍

as hard as I try I CANNOT get into cottage cheese. I've tried it so many times to see if my tastes will change and its just gross lol. That and grapefruits!

Oh man, Cottage Cheese. I used to love it as a kid, but after about age 13, I can't stand the stuff and have no idea how I even liked it in the first place 😂

I thought I wouldn't be into roe at all- I had one or two experiences with it at the "large" sized pearls and I just couldn't do the texture. However, some of my favourite sushi and the place I love uses "Tobiko" which is the same thing, but it's so small and fine, that the texture is no longer an issue, and the taste is incredible.  Similarly, the first time I had boba tea, I didn't expect the taste and texture and it put me off initially. Once I knew what to expect though, it was smooth sailing. I get it regularly with my salmon bowls at the local teriyaki place; thai tea is definitely the best.

I think part of what changes those tastes after a while might be the associations we have with those foods- the experiences. When I had my first encounter with an FA partner,  it woke up some of the feedee in me- I was working in fast food, and even just the smell of the fryer turned me on. 😅

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Doe_Nylie said:

Oh man, Cottage Cheese. I used to love it as a kid, but after about age 13, I can't stand the stuff and have no idea how I even liked it in the first place 😂

I thought I wouldn't be into roe at all- I had one or two experiences with it at the "large" sized pearls and I just couldn't do the texture. However, some of my favourite sushi and the place I love uses "Tobiko" which is the same thing, but it's so small and fine, that the texture is no longer an issue, and the taste is incredible.  Similarly, the first time I had boba tea, I didn't expect the taste and texture and it put me off initially. Once I knew what to expect though, it was smooth sailing. I get it regularly with my salmon bowls at the local teriyaki place; thai tea is definitely the best.

I think part of what changes those tastes after a while might be the associations we have with those foods- the experiences. When I had my first encounter with an FA partner,  it woke up some of the feedee in me- I was working in fast food, and even just the smell of the fryer turned me on. 😅

Wow such a good point!! Something “unexpected” can taste weird at first but mostly because it’s unfamiliar! Then when you have it again you can really appreciate it for what it is! 
Loving this sushi talk, sushi in general was something I didn’t try till I was about 16, because again, I thought it SOUNDED WEIRD. Then when I tried it I quickly loved it after getting over some of the “novelties” of raw fish

• Curvage Model

More thoughts.. eating when you're bored

why is that so stimulating? like my biological sensors are all working correctly and telling my brain i'm full... but if the rest of my brain is not excited enough then the eating sensation become a source of dopamine??? really reveals how so many different parts of the brain and different hormones interact in regards to everything food 😍

• Curvage Model
37 minutes ago, Feedin Eden said:

More thoughts.. eating when you're bored

why is that so stimulating? like my biological sensors are all working correctly and telling my brain i'm full... but if the rest of my brain is not excited enough then the eating sensation become a source of dopamine??? really reveals how so many different parts of the brain and different hormones interact in regards to everything food 😍

Oh definitely it's part of that for me! 

I've also got an oral fixation (I'm constantly tonguing my labret piercing without thinking about it) so I just like the sensation and the movement of food-in-hand-to-food-in-mouth. I also come from a long line of emotional-eaters, so I'm grazing pretty much all the time. After so many years, just thinking about certain types of foods can trigger that bit of dopamine. 🤤

7 hours ago, Feedin Eden said:

oohh yes I love olives, esp garlic olives 😍

as hard as I try I CANNOT get into cottage cheese. I've tried it so many times to see if my tastes will change and its just gross lol. That and grapefruits!

You probably wanted to get on the cottage cheese for gym purposes right? When I was cutting I ate a shitload of cottage cheese 😂 super high in protein but not crazy high in fat lol.

• Curvage Model
On 11/11/2022 at 10:38 PM, Doe_Nylie said:

Oh definitely it's part of that for me! 

I've also got an oral fixation (I'm constantly tonguing my labret piercing without thinking about it) so I just like the sensation and the movement of food-in-hand-to-food-in-mouth. I also come from a long line of emotional-eaters, so I'm grazing pretty much all the time. After so many years, just thinking about certain types of foods can trigger that bit of dopamine. 🤤

Yes totally feel you on the oral fixation. When I’m stressed or spacing out and don’t have food on hand, I end up chewing the inside of my mouth. Almost like grinding my teeth. No wonder eating is a better method! 

• Curvage Model
On 11/12/2022 at 4:56 AM, fatowl said:

How about a couple of Holiday favorites?  Egg Nog and Fruit Cake!   Egg Nog makes incredible and delicious gainer shakes!  A new holiday tradition?

Lol do people really like fruit cake?? If I’m being honest I have never been offered it or even seen it at any holiday events. My mom makes an AMAZING tiramisu that I can’t get enough of. That’s always my go to 🤤

• Curvage Model
On 11/12/2022 at 12:15 AM, Babygotback96 said:

You probably wanted to get on the cottage cheese for gym purposes right? When I was cutting I ate a shitload of cottage cheese 😂 super high in protein but not crazy high in fat lol.

Yeah I was exposed to it a lot because it was a calorie and nutrient dense food (such buzz words for the fitness community 😂). So I’d try to incorporate it since it was supposed to help but I just couldn’t 😂 I opted for Greek yogurt instead. Which I also didn’t love but with fruit I enjoyed a little more. Since I’ve stopped focusing on trying to eat to lose weight I don’t eat much yogurt anymore. Protein is good but I prefer to get it from meats or eggs since they’re actually yummy!! And I’m not that worried about fat content anymore 🥰

• Curvage Model

Another thought I’ve been having that I would be curious to know if anyone else relates.. 

I have ADHD so I have a very interesting relationship with food. I always found the pleasure of eating to be a dopamine hit, and thus would have issues with controlling my intake, or gravitating towards food when I was bored/understimulated since I found it exciting, even if I had just eaten and wasn’t even hungry. 

On the other hand, ADHD also lead me to enjoy intense exercise through excessive cardiovascular stimulation. That, on top of overly sexualized images of skinny women in every day media, made me believe that that’s what I should channel my energy to.

The biggest factor with some of this though, is taking stimulants like adderall or vyvanse. When I was on too high a dose, I would barely eat; it is a natural appetite suppressant.. and I thought that was just my life if I wanted to live productively with ADHD. However, with the right therapist and treatment, I have landed on a dose that makes me productive but doesn’t curb my appetite! It took awhile to get here, but it was definitely a struggle between my love for gaining and food and my desire to achieve some other goals in my life. 

Anyone else here know what I mean?

Guest jdargs18

Well it takes a bit to open up with others and explaining what you go through, but kudos that you have. 
What you're experiencing may be different but that won't stop you from moving forward and managing (which sounds like you are each day). I won't be able to relate but can sympathize after being through Epilepsy, which had an impact although under control and working through it. 

Thank you for feeling that you can discuss about this and you're doing well no matter what

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Been trying to incorporate a more balanced diet in my life! I feel like 90% of my meals have been pasta and pizza over the past 6 months! I still want to get bigger, while incorporating more exercise! What are some good foods to help me?? (But I can't do cottage cheese 😂)

20221204_022517.gif

• Curvage Model
On 11/13/2022 at 3:00 PM, Feedin Eden said:

I have ADHD so I have a very interesting relationship with food. I always found the pleasure of eating to be a dopamine hit, and thus would have issues with controlling my intake, or gravitating towards food when I was bored/understimulated since I found it exciting, even if I had just eaten and wasn’t even hungry. 

I absolutely have had that sort of relationship with food. It's curbed somewhat as I've found other outlets to keep my brain happy, but I still definitely find myself doing the SIMS walk to the fridge or the pantry and doing an idle animation while I think about food 😂

As far as balanced foods, I absolutely love a good salad. With meat, eggs, bacon, a thick ranch and a ton of croutons? Yes please! Really anything that's adding variety to your plate is a good thing, and ultimately, if you're eating larger portions, you're still going to gain. For me, when I go to the studio for dance classes, I usually end up eating either Korean bbq or Salmon bowl- lots of rice, protein and veggies before all the exercising, and then a big fat greasy burrito for afterwards.  

• Curvage Model

Hahaha SIMS walk to the fridge 😆 

But that's funny you say that! I just stocked up on groceries and planning to make a giant kale and chicken salad when I get home from work! With mango, peppers, and all sorts of yummy stuff for my lunch for the week 😊

My appetite increases the more I exercise, so I don't think I'll have much trouble giving myself at a calorie surplus. Really just trying to incorporate more fruits and veggies alongside the fatty/high carb foods that I can't resist! 

• Curvage Model

I finally got my own office at work complete with a mini fridge!!! I had to stock it with some sweet treats that I could eat in private during the day when I need something to take the edge off 🙈

it’s fun to stuff my face and having some coworkers walk into my office and catch me in the act!! I got this shortly after going to a Dr’s appt and my coworker came in and asked me if this is what the doctor is handing out for medicine now 😂 of course I said yes! 
IMG-20221205-WA0002.thumb.jpg.e192265fd3efe51a306677726cbb9f19.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0008.thumb.jpg.4519714b5b812bda63bdf28710820f25.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0006.thumb.jpg.5bec22eb5e4f775ee6458fd096dc7d42.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0004.thumb.jpg.db62d32f6084cc8071a86242c25897ab.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0003.thumb.jpg.129375f61635776e7348788a6756da9b.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0005.thumb.jpg.ed5e82746367d272bfaa1e4010c6ea66.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0007.thumb.jpg.16b50762c7ebd0b12130c195cb0cb5af.jpg

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
4 hours ago, Feedin Eden said:

I finally got my own office at work complete with a mini fridge!!! I had to stock it with some sweet treats that I could eat in private during the day when I need something to take the edge off 🙈

it’s fun to stuff my face and having some coworkers walk into my office and catch me in the act!! I got this shortly after going to a Dr’s appt and my coworker came in and asked me if this is what the doctor is handing out for medicine now 😂 of course I said yes! 
IMG-20221205-WA0002.thumb.jpg.e192265fd3efe51a306677726cbb9f19.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0008.thumb.jpg.4519714b5b812bda63bdf28710820f25.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0006.thumb.jpg.5bec22eb5e4f775ee6458fd096dc7d42.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0004.thumb.jpg.db62d32f6084cc8071a86242c25897ab.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0003.thumb.jpg.129375f61635776e7348788a6756da9b.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0005.thumb.jpg.ed5e82746367d272bfaa1e4010c6ea66.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0007.thumb.jpg.16b50762c7ebd0b12130c195cb0cb5af.jpg

You do have rolls going on!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
14 hours ago, virgoseyes said:

this worked really well me in the past: monounsaturated fat.
easiest way to get lots of it is olive oil; but you can also find it in avocado, some nuts and fish

Yesss, I'm obsessed with pasta, and I've been very good about adding extra olive oil into my dishes!! Also made some super good guacamole over the weekend, so I think I'm on the right track!