The unofficial “Looking For A Story” Thread

1mn01

OK. over the years. There has been a mass accumulation of “looking for a story” threads. 

I’m Thinking. That, if we make this a bigger thread like “stories we come back to” not only will we have a higher chance of response, but it makes it community based. 
Idk it probably won’t gain much traction but it’s worth a shot

as the official start of this unofficial thread

I'm looking for a story similar to family curse, but instead of the daughter it’s the mom that gains a lot. Like it can happen randomly after their 20th or so birthday or something. Idk I think it was on DA or something. 

I've been looking for a story I read on tumbler a few years ago,it was from memory on a tumbler called " big vs little" and the story was about a lady found a fertility goddess statue which made her gain weight/size,everything she gave her partner a bj and swallowed she gained in the belly and his testicle grew,everything she had normal intercourse her breaststroke grew and so did his penis.

She also became more insatiable the bigger she got.

Anyway if anybody knows this story or know how to find it ide appreciate knowing.

Thankyou

Story was on deviant art,

3 girls go to a restaurant for an eating challenge but the food is made to go to their most insecure areas. Only the least likely among them is able to complete the challenge 

Any help would be appreciated.  

• 1 month later...
Hello everyone! I'm reviving this thread because (guess what) I'm looking for a story. Forgive me for my bad English.

The protagonist is a young working woman, first person narrator; due to her age she has weight problems, and in a strange situation (i don't remember well) she finds a guy who proposes a really strange diet (something like gaining weight up to 500 lbs). After that, she decides to shut herself up at home for a week, calling in sick, and start gaining weight. I also remember that at one point she deliberately showed herself plump and seductive to the young delivery boy who was delivering her groceries at home.

I didn't go on after that, but it's a shame as the story continued but I can't find it anymore! Thank you for the help!

There’s two stories I just can’t find: One has a chef who finds himself serving a goddess. She takes a liking to his food and ends up getting quite an appetite. Pretty sure this happens over several chapters. I remember her going the bounty/fertility goddess way, and getting really curvy. I’d appreciate any help here.

pretty sure the second wasn’t on DeviantArt and followed a cheerleader who develops a taste for food and actively tries to grow. I believe her boyfriend played basketball, that she stuffs herself at a cabin and takes growth hormone pills to prepare before presenting herself to the crowd in a cheer uniform. 

4 hours ago, Cracked said:

There’s two stories I just can’t find: One has a chef who finds himself serving a goddess. She takes a liking to his food and ends up getting quite an appetite. Pretty sure this happens over several chapters. I remember her going the bounty/fertility goddess way, and getting really curvy. I’d appreciate any help here.

pretty sure the second wasn’t on DeviantArt and followed a cheerleader who develops a taste for food and actively tries to grow. I believe her boyfriend played basketball, that she stuffs herself at a cabin and takes growth hormone pills to prepare before presenting herself to the crowd in a cheer uniform. 

The one about a chef serving a fertility goddess is called after service

On 1/11/2023 at 5:27 AM, Bologuy said:
Hello everyone! I'm reviving this thread because (guess what) I'm looking for a story. Forgive me for my bad English.

The protagonist is a young working woman, first person narrator; due to her age she has weight problems, and in a strange situation (i don't remember well) she finds a guy who proposes a really strange diet (something like gaining weight up to 500 lbs). After that, she decides to shut herself up at home for a week, calling in sick, and start gaining weight. I also remember that at one point she deliberately showed herself plump and seductive to the young delivery boy who was delivering her groceries at home.

I didn't go on after that, but it's a shame as the story continued but I can't find it anymore! Thank you for the help!

Hmm. Perhaps multiple stories could fit that description, but to me it sounds like you might be describing "The Weight Watcher" by @Maverick. It doesn't have a first-person narrator, though. The story is available on DeviantArt if you want to check it out and confirm.

https://www.deviantart.com/maverickthewriter/gallery/76335610/the-weight-watcher

5 hours ago, riptoryx said:

Hmm. Perhaps multiple stories could fit that description, but to me it sounds like you might be describing "The Weight Watcher" by @Maverick. It doesn't have a first-person narrator, though. The story is available on DeviantArt if you want to check it out and confirm.

https://www.deviantart.com/maverickthewriter/gallery/76335610/the-weight-watcher

yesss!! Thank you very much!

14 hours ago, chop1758 said:

Any erotic homewrecker stories where a chubby wife ends up having an affair and starts gaining for her lover?

Well, it's definitely not on-the-nose or the primary focus, but a situation along those lines is a notable subplot that can arise with Kaye, a supporting character in "One Night Adventure: The Tutor," a text-based weight gain adventure game. It's another piece authored by @Maverick. @SilverPathfinder did a bunch of bespoke illustrations for the game, including a few illustrations of Kaye, which I've linked below. You can find all of those (sans the game context) plus tons of other kinky weight gain stuff on her DeviantArt page

kaye_s_introduction___the_tutor__commiss

https://www.deviantart.com/silverpathfinder/art/Kaye-s-Introduction-The-Tutor-Commission-920787336

kaye_s_reveal___the_tutor__commission__b

https://www.deviantart.com/silverpathfinder/art/Kaye-s-Reveal-The-Tutor-Commission-921619463

And, as an extra tidbit, a related Tumblr post.

I’ve been looking for some female wrestler weight gain stories that I haven’t read already. I’ve already read all of LadderCoins’ stuff, and pretty much all of the other popular ones on DeviantArt. I’ve also read all of the ones on Curvage, IIRC. If anyone knows some stories that I might’ve not read yet, I’d love to know. I prefer stories with real wrestlers, by the way, but ones with OCs are fine too.

I'm looking for an old da story about a boy have the ability to make fattening food, the story begins with two rich girls make him their cook, first chapter is about one of the girls and the second chapter is the other one,does anybody know about it? thanks so much

On 1/14/2023 at 2:36 AM, riptoryx said:

Well, it's definitely not on-the-nose or the primary focus, but a situation along those lines is a notable subplot that can arise with Kaye, a supporting character in "One Night Adventure: The Tutor," a text-based weight gain adventure game. It's another piece authored by @Maverick. @SilverPathfinder did a bunch of bespoke illustrations for the game, including a few illustrations of Kaye, which I've linked below. You can find all of those (sans the game context) plus tons of other kinky weight gain stuff on her DeviantArt page

kaye_s_introduction___the_tutor__commiss

https://www.deviantart.com/silverpathfinder/art/Kaye-s-Introduction-The-Tutor-Commission-920787336

kaye_s_reveal___the_tutor__commission__b

https://www.deviantart.com/silverpathfinder/art/Kaye-s-Reveal-The-Tutor-Commission-921619463

And, as an extra tidbit, a related Tumblr post.

Thanks I’ll check it out!

10 hours ago, Anderssonson said:

I'm looking for a story that was on the old dimensions years ago about a fitness instructor who travelled to South America to help a family who had fat kids but ended up gaining weight herself, does anyone recognise it?

That sounds like "Heidi" by @hgee. You can find a copy of that story (with additions that were never included in the old DImensions library version) plus a few other cool stories by the same author over in this thread:

15 hours ago, Neal said:

I'm looking for an old da story about a boy have the ability to make fattening food, the story begins with two rich girls make him their cook, first chapter is about one of the girls and the second chapter is the other one,does anybody know about it? thanks so much

Sounds like this one

https://www.deviantart.com/crudeatoms/art/Pulling-My-Weight-646108575

This is a long shot, but I have been looking for this story for quite a while.

it was on Fantasy Feeder years and years back. I believe it was called Cafeteria Girls, but I have had terrible luck with web archive.

Here is the only excerpt from the story I have.

"How can you eat so much?" Charlotte asked Lucy.
"Probably because I'm always hungry." Lucy explained.
"Won't you get fat though?" Charlotte asked.
"I doubt it; I always eat and eat but only gain like, 2 pounds. Anyway, I kind of need to gain some weight." Lucy replied.
"You’re lucky then, unlike me." Charlotte said whilst showing her belly to Lucy.
"What’s wrong with that?" Lucy asked.
"Well look how fat it is!" Charlotte said whilst grabbing a large fold of fat in her hand.
"It's not fat! Anyway, it’s better than being a twig." Lucy said.
"Really? Don't be silly." Charlotte said in disbelief.
"No really, it actually looks cute." Lucy replied.
"Naw, thanks Lucy." Charlotte said whilst smiling.

On 1/15/2023 at 10:43 AM, Neal said:

I think the author you're looking for is TR aka Dr. Feeder?  That sounds like one of his but the last time I saw their work was on geocities I think.  Perhaps someone here knows where those stories can be found.