πŸ’– Nylie's Art of Sexy Ladies πŸ’–

Doe_Nylie

• Curvage Model

βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨ Girls! Girls! Girls!Β βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

It's been a long hot minute since I did much human artwork, but drawing sexy ladies is one of the things I enjoy doing! I like being organized, so whenever I doodle up a new sexy lady, this is where they'll go. I do a lot of other kinds of artistic endeavours, so I don't always leave myself time to appreciate a curvaceous body with pen, pencil or paint brush, but when I do, I'll be sharing it with you. 😘 I like pinups just as much as the next guy, but what I enjoy drawing most are candid moments of pure joy- a lovely lady in her natural habitat basking in the glory of being herself. I also enjoy fantasy elements, so you may also see faeries or satyr girls, as well as the occasional fetish-focused piece. 

---

I'll start this thread off by sharing the cabinet I painted for our bathroom and an oldΒ self-portrait recently spruced up with some watercolour practice.Β 
The cabinet was painted using acrylics, with some references used. While not especially showy, she is a pleasantly chubby gal with great side rolls and a darling face. Plus, faerie hedgehog- who doesn't want one of those? 😝

Β 

Cabinet 2021 detail.png

photo_2020-04-16_13-35-15.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

You’re so damn talented!!

Thank you so much! πŸ₯° Humans aren't my strong suit (which probably means I should be drawing them more, oops) so a lot of my catalogue is anthropomorphic or equine related. I do aΒ lotΒ of artwork for the fantasy horse community, but that's such a different genre that really doesn't apply here πŸ˜… Unless there was a strong demand for pretty ponies, I don't think I'll be sharing any of those any time soon, haha.Β 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...