My journey with Feederism, Then and Now: Part 1

Guest Miss Zutara

Guest Miss Zutara

I remember it started young. I was about 7 or 8. I was influenced by a few scenes in shows or movies, and then slowly, over the years, I incorporated it into my own life as I got more comfortable. 

The Totally Spies episode with the serum that made you hungry and made you blimp up. The Charlie and the Chocolate factory; a classic for this kink. I didn't understand it at the time, but I knew it made me feel tingly in my private parts when I saw rapid weight gain and the shock everyone around would show.

I also vaguely remember, and I may be wrong (feel free to refresh my memory), but a clip from Robot Chicken (I wasn’t supposed to be watching it at that age), where there was a 2-bit game and the player went around the board eating cheeseburgers, and cakes, and he’d get fatter each time, until eventually he couldn’t fit into the next path of the game, or the “maze”.

That one always stuck with me.

When the power would go out, I saw it as my chance to sneak a ton of snacks and eat anything I could because it was dark, and easier to hide. Eating was always on my mind, and if I didn’t have something in my mouth I felt off, and it gradually became a need for me. 

My mom made me grow up with strict dieting, or designated meal times and no snacking in between. She would always remind me that I can’t fit into her clothes when she’d catch me trying them on, warn me I was going to get fat. I was always a bit chubby, especially in high school. 

She’d hide all the good snacks away in her room but I could sniff anything out, because I had a big sweet tooth and one time, I even ate all their hostess treats and a can of whip cream but I blamed my sister, because she could eat anything and never gained a single pound.

Then again, maybe the evidence was very clear when they looked at my size, compared to my sister's.

Everyday I’d come home from school and make myself icing just to eat it, because I craved it so bad, and honestly, I thought about it all day. 

I stuffed and padded myself in private when I was about 6, then rolled my big padded belly over my barbies and bratz dolls, and I remember I got butterflies in my tummy and it was the best feeling in the world. I saw it as my private time, started doing it all the time when I knew my parents would be down the street at the neighbours. I loved the idea of someone smaller than me being under all my fat, being smothered by my weight, my gluttony.

Or I’d stuff a little pillow down the front of my pants, and rub against it until I got the good butterflies. 

I also pretended to eat my barbies, and dolls, and would put them inside my shirt with the padding, so you could see their outline. Then I’d squish some more, sit right on top of them, and couldn’t even feel their small frames under me.

I would search fat people in YouTube, because unrestricted internet access, and the first video I came across was Chubby Bunny, and her burping videos. I wanted a belly as wide as hers. 

I tried my first chugging with milk.

I could practically feel my tummy expanding, and the fullness I had never had before, and then I was doing water bloats nearly everyday just to feel that heaviness because it would almost weigh my belly down onto my pussy. Being able to feel the water weight on top of you, was enough to really make me stupid with lust, and the sound of the water sloshing in my tummy when I jiggled it.

I did struggle with weight during high school because I got bullied quite a bit, but as I got older and finished school, it didn’t actually seem to matter that people were fat. I started eating more, and searching the internet for big bellies and belches, because belches were my favourite.

There was something about big men and women eating past their capacity, and burping uncontrollably that really did it for me.

I’d visit my mom’s to watch the dog when she worked nights. I use to love it, because my mom was a lot smaller then me and had a lot of clothes I could try on. So, one night I bought six, 1 litre sprites. I wanted to try it with pop this time, to try and burp because unfortunately, I wasn’t one to burp often. Now’s a totally different story. 

Let’s just say I was a melting, whimpering mess when I was done, and only wanted to stuff my face even more the hornier I got. I managed to pop every button on the jeans I tried, and her shirts barely even came down over my stomach. 

She had some new lingerie she hadn’t used yet, tags still on it, a pretty turquoise one piece, littered with strings and one even over the abdomen. The strings on the hips were digging into my fat, nearly hidden, and I split that string right in half once I finished two litres, and had the strong desire then, to eat food on all fours. Be messy, and eat and eat until I couldn’t even talk, until I couldn’t even lift more food into my mouth. 

I was incredibly wet by then, like, my thighs were sticky and slick and shined in the light and I knew I was in deep then, because I could only orgasm to the image of me fatter, unable to fit through a door, or getting stuck in a chair; breaking the chair. It really did things to me I couldn’t even fully understand until now, looking back. I’d finger myself until my hands cramped after the sprite episode. 

(Now that I’m going over this and editing, I remember I use to grab the container of butter as a 5-year old, and hide under the table, eating it with my hands. My grandmother, who was watching me at the time, traded me for a chocolate bar which I gladly took. So, I guess this has been set in stone, for me, getting fat.)

I popped a button off another pair of jeans, and back then, I couldn’t drink any more pop. It was too much, and my belly was too fizzy and full, and I couldn’t even move at that point. (Now I can easily put back 6 litres of pop).

I pressed into my pregnant-looking tummy, the swollen top, and would belch, leave myself more room. It really was the best and I felt so happy and full, like I was glowing. I was lazy the rest of the night, lounged around in my mom’s skin tight clothes, eating whatever she had in the fridge, and letting it all hang out. 

I was taught to suck in, hide my fatness with black clothes, to never go for seconds, to always count calories and exercise, but it was so relieving to not hide it for once but to instead embrace it, eat like the fat, greedy pig I knew I was and always had been, and emphasize it with clothes I couldn’t even zip, or button. God, it was so good. 

Even writing this now, I’m wanting to stuff until I can hardly breathe, until my gut is tight and swollen and the stretch marks are very prominent.

Then, I saw my mom had bought a slice of cake. I knew I wanted to eat off the floor, like a proper pig, and so I took the piece of the chocolate cake, put it on a plate, and on the floor. I debated for a few minutes because I wasn’t sure I was comfortable enough to do it.

Sometimes I really struggled with the kink, and getting warmed up to it. I use to hide it a lot, and tried to lose weight at some points during my journey.

But, I got on my hands and knees, and slowly took my first bite with my mouth. It made a flush of arousal shoot through me, so I took another bite. I was wiping my cheeks first, to clean off the chocolate, then gave up on that and decided to just shove my face into it and eat every bite as if it were my last.

I kept a big glass of milk with me, and chugged that once I had finished, propped against the couch.

I had gotten chocolate cake all over my face, but it was then I felt truly where I was supposed to be, belly hanging low, me moaning and groaning, craving more cake and pop and sweets, wanting nothing more then to be stricken dumb with the amount of sugars and calories I consumed, knowing it was going to make me heavier, fatter, make the clothes I was wearing in the moment bust and snap open.

By then, about five years ago, I didn’t even think there were many people into this kink, let alone men, and all I knew was I wanted a pair of strong hands all over me and my fat gut. 

You can imagine my surprise when I started showing off my fat body, just how many more people appreciated it and encouraged me to eat even more than I ever had.

With love,

JULS

💞💕💞💕

20221105_150236.thumb.jpg.28f16a52f0204df74a4247b595f6db67.jpg

Part 2 coming soon!!!!

1 hour ago, Miss Zutara said:

I remember it started young. I was about 7 or 8. I was influenced by a few scenes in shows or movies, and then slowly, over the years, I incorporated it into my own life as I got more comfortable. 

The Totally Spies episode with the serum that made you hungry and made you blimp up. The Charlie and the Chocolate factory; a classic for this kink. I didn't understand it at the time, but I knew it made me feel tingly in my private parts when I saw rapid weight gain and the shock everyone around would show.

I also vaguely remember, and I may be wrong (feel free to refresh my memory), but a clip from Robot Chicken (I wasn’t supposed to be watching it at that age), where there was a 2-bit game and the player went around the board eating cheeseburgers, and cakes, and he’d get fatter each time, until eventually he couldn’t fit into the next path of the game, or the “maze”.

That one always stuck with me.

When the power would go out, I saw it as my chance to sneak a ton of snacks and eat anything I could because it was dark, and easier to hide. Eating was always on my mind, and if I didn’t have something in my mouth I felt off, and it gradually became a need for me. 

My mom made me grow up with strict dieting, or designated meal times and no snacking in between. She would always remind me that I can’t fit into her clothes when she’d catch me trying them on, warn me I was going to get fat. I was always a bit chubby, especially in high school. 

She’d hide all the good snacks away in her room but I could sniff anything out, because I had a big sweet tooth and one time, I even ate all their hostess treats and a can of whip cream but I blamed my sister, because she could eat anything and never gained a single pound.

Then again, maybe the evidence was very clear when they looked at my size, compared to my sister's.

Everyday I’d come home from school and make myself icing just to eat it, because I craved it so bad, and honestly, I thought about it all day. 

I stuffed and padded myself in private when I was about 6, then rolled my big padded belly over my barbies and bratz dolls, and I remember I got butterflies in my tummy and it was the best feeling in the world. I saw it as my private time, started doing it all the time when I knew my parents would be down the street at the neighbours. I loved the idea of someone smaller than me being under all my fat, being smothered by my weight, my gluttony.

Or I’d stuff a little pillow down the front of my pants, and rub against it until I got the good butterflies. 

I also pretended to eat my barbies, and dolls, and would put them inside my shirt with the padding, so you could see their outline. Then I’d squish some more, sit right on top of them, and couldn’t even feel their small frames under me.

I would search fat people in YouTube, because unrestricted internet access, and the first video I came across was Chubby Bunny, and her burping videos. I wanted a belly as wide as hers. 

I tried my first chugging with milk.

I could practically feel my tummy expanding, and the fullness I had never had before, and then I was doing water bloats nearly everyday just to feel that heaviness because it would almost weigh my belly down onto my pussy. Being able to feel the water weight on top of you, was enough to really make me stupid with lust, and the sound of the water sloshing in my tummy when I jiggled it.

I did struggle with weight during high school because I got bullied quite a bit, but as I got older and finished school, it didn’t actually seem to matter that people were fat. I started eating more, and searching the internet for big bellies and belches, because belches were my favourite.

There was something about big men and women eating past their capacity, and burping uncontrollably that really did it for me.

I’d visit my mom’s to watch the dog when she worked nights. I use to love it, because my mom was a lot smaller then me and had a lot of clothes I could try on. So, one night I bought six, 1 litre sprites. I wanted to try it with pop this time, to try and burp because unfortunately, I wasn’t one to burp often. Now’s a totally different story. 

Let’s just say I was a melting, whimpering mess when I was done, and only wanted to stuff my face even more the hornier I got. I managed to pop every button on the jeans I tried, and her shirts barely even came down over my stomach. 

She had some new lingerie she hadn’t used yet, tags still on it, a pretty turquoise one piece, littered with strings and one even over the abdomen. The strings on the hips were digging into my fat, nearly hidden, and I split that string right in half once I finished two litres, and had the strong desire then, to eat food on all fours. Be messy, and eat and eat until I couldn’t even talk, until I couldn’t even lift more food into my mouth. 

I was incredibly wet by then, like, my thighs were sticky and slick and shined in the light and I knew I was in deep then, because I could only orgasm to the image of me fatter, unable to fit through a door, or getting stuck in a chair; breaking the chair. It really did things to me I couldn’t even fully understand until now, looking back. I’d finger myself until my hands cramped after the sprite episode. 

(Now that I’m going over this and editing, I remember I use to grab the container of butter as a 5-year old, and hide under the table, eating it with my hands. My grandmother, who was watching me at the time, traded me for a chocolate bar which I gladly took. So, I guess this has been set in stone, for me, getting fat.)

I popped a button off another pair of jeans, and back then, I couldn’t drink any more pop. It was too much, and my belly was too fizzy and full, and I couldn’t even move at that point. (Now I can easily put back 6 litres of pop).

I pressed into my pregnant-looking tummy, the swollen top, and would belch, leave myself more room. It really was the best and I felt so happy and full, like I was glowing. I was lazy the rest of the night, lounged around in my mom’s skin tight clothes, eating whatever she had in the fridge, and letting it all hang out. 

I was taught to suck in, hide my fatness with black clothes, to never go for seconds, to always count calories and exercise, but it was so relieving to not hide it for once but to instead embrace it, eat like the fat, greedy pig I knew I was and always had been, and emphasize it with clothes I couldn’t even zip, or button. God, it was so good. 

Even writing this now, I’m wanting to stuff until I can hardly breathe, until my gut is tight and swollen and the stretch marks are very prominent.

Then, I saw my mom had bought a slice of cake. I knew I wanted to eat off the floor, like a proper pig, and so I took the piece of the chocolate cake, put it on a plate, and on the floor. I debated for a few minutes because I wasn’t sure I was comfortable enough to do it.

Sometimes I really struggled with the kink, and getting warmed up to it. I use to hide it a lot, and tried to lose weight at some points during my journey.

But, I got on my hands and knees, and slowly took my first bite with my mouth. It made a flush of arousal shoot through me, so I took another bite. I was wiping my cheeks first, to clean off the chocolate, then gave up on that and decided to just shove my face into it and eat every bite as if it were my last.

I kept a big glass of milk with me, and chugged that once I had finished, propped against the couch.

I had gotten chocolate cake all over my face, but it was then I felt truly where I was supposed to be, belly hanging low, me moaning and groaning, craving more cake and pop and sweets, wanting nothing more then to be stricken dumb with the amount of sugars and calories I consumed, knowing it was going to make me heavier, fatter, make the clothes I was wearing in the moment bust and snap open.

By then, about five years ago, I didn’t even think there were many people into this kink, let alone men, and all I knew was I wanted a pair of strong hands all over me and my fat gut. 

You can imagine my surprise when I started showing off my fat body, just how many more people appreciated it and encouraged me to eat even more than I ever had.

With love,

JULS

💞💕💞💕

20221105_150236.thumb.jpg.28f16a52f0204df74a4247b595f6db67.jpg

Part 2 coming soon!!!!

love this story got me turned on just reading it

Guest jdargs18

What an interesting background story there, where you opened up with how you started your journey. Nice indeed and is a good read for sure. I look forward to your next part and you will always be appreciated on this site

Guest Miss Zutara
On 11/8/2022 at 11:18 PM, jdargs18 said:

What an interesting background story there, where you opened up with how you started your journey. Nice indeed and is a good read for sure. I look forward to your next part and you will always be appreciated on this site

Aww thank u so much what a sweet comment!! 💕💞 there's more to come! 

Guest Miss Zutara
2 hours ago, high said:

Great story! Thanks for sharing! 

Thank u so much!! 💕💞 Of course, I'll be sharing more here soon!! 😋