What qualifies as a clip review?

jackal27

• Curvage Model
36 minutes ago, grateful said:

Way before your time! Sorry for the trigger!  *hugs*

We are all learning here, me too, all the time...

Thanks for your post! ❤️

I didn't think so, but I wanted to be sure as I've always been so appreciative of your feedback ❤️ 

On 11/1/2022 at 6:56 PM, Wishuwerebigger said:

I’ve only recently started posting at all, let alone reviewing videos. Do reviews actually drive sales or improve them? If so, I’m REALLY sorry for not delurking sooner.

I don't have sufficient data to confirm or deny this.  But I tend to think a clip with reviews would look more appealing than one without.  Seems to be the general consensus on this thread. ❤️ 

• S77 locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic

Hi,

In light of some of this discussion we have improved the review prompt

It now says the following:

What did you think, Name? Leave a review. Models LOVE to see your reviews! 💕
Don't just say you loved the content, include details about what you like. This can be helpful for others who might also be interested. Even if you are leaving 5 stars, it's ok to provide useful, constructive feedback. Be detailed, specific, and honest. Keep it civil and friendly.

This is already working to create positive change. A look at the recent reviews and it's apparent that some folks are really putting effort into Quality Reviews.

Curvage rocks!

Thank you :)