Halloween Candy

Wishuwerebigger

1 hour ago, Devi Thikk said:

I love Reese's too! My favorite is Snickers though. I think chocolate candies are one of the bests to get on Halloween but I love the fruity and sour stuff too. I think I just love it all, except licorice. 

They should be going on clearance soon we should stuff you full with all the candy you want 😘

1 hour ago, Devi Thikk said:

I love Reese's too! My favorite is Snickers though. I think chocolate candies are one of the bests to get on Halloween but I love the fruity and sour stuff too. I think I just love it all, except licorice. 

I was such a little piggy as a kid, I intentionally said I loved the “bad” candies like licorice just so my siblings would give them to me. Looking back, it is no surprise I’m a big guy

On 10/28/2022 at 2:02 PM, Doe_Nylie said:

I'm big on chocolate anything. Reeses, Snickers, KitKats, all the other brand name favourites. I also really like Payday bars- there's something about a soft caramel treat covered in salty nuts that's just divine. 

Oh my goodness yes on the payday!! The saltiest sweet candy bar. 

Guest grateful

My fantasy is to give out the Giant Hershey's bars like the old days so all the kids get happy --- I remember how valued candy bars were!

Yes, boxes and boxes of candy bars please!  😍🥰😋

1 hour ago, grateful said:

My fantasy is to give out the Giant Hershey's bars like the old days so all the kids get happy --- I remember how valued candy bars were!

Yes, boxes and boxes of candy bars please!  😍🥰😋

We give out fun size and full size, and even give the parents some if they want. Our apartment complex doesn’t get a lot of visitors for Halloween, so I honestly don’t get  why we go so hard 😂