• Curvage Model

Hello 

I have been searching for a place I can be accepted. Where I come from, I'm considered the fat and out of shape one. whereas on here that may be a compliment. It's like telling Morticia your house is so dusty and filthy. She will reply with a grim thank you. lol I love it. I tried losing weight. I did the liquid diets and smoothie diets. It worked for a month. But the month of July this year I put more weight on than I lost. SO, whatever ....  A friend of mine told me about this site. He was so into my belly. he actually come visits me so that he can rub on my belly and give me whatever I want as an incentive. He told me he thinks I would do well in this industry because I have a cute tight bulgy belly. So now I am here, and I am giving it a try. Will you accept me? Will you support me? Will you encourage me to be one of the goats and one of the sexiest models of this feedee world?? I trully hope I get the respect I deserved and longed for. The man I was with left me for a smaller stomach woman that has a bigger butt, she's like a Brazilian butt lift model, so I was too average for him. it just seems like I wasn't the right fit for anyone.  So, I stayed to myself for more than a little over a year now, never ever really went outside, a lot due to covid, depression, anxiety and stress. I always wanted to do this but i didn't know about THIS, so now I'm here. So, what's good yall ?? lol hey 

CAN YOU FOLLOW ME? HEART ME? ADD ME? SAY HELLO? PURCHASE MY UP COMING CONTENT?  I want a flock of handsome intelligent fellas and ladies to adore me  ;) Thank You !!!!

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

Guest jdarg18

Welcome and nice to know you feel accepted here. That guy who left you - his loss really. Reading your intro, seems like you're a nice woman if anything. 
Looking forward after seeing your uploads - quite nice and the fluro hairstyle is different but works on you. And don't worry, you will be respected

• Curvage Model

Thank you! Yeah, my ex wasn't secure with his penis size. so, to him the more women he has means the better man he is. Idk and idc it feels great to be single. I always been the one to be in a relationship, like since middle school 🤣 This very day I am still cool with my middle school and high school sweetheart.  I have so much time to myself now  to catch up on what I missed about myself and definitely discovered hidden talents. 

6 hours ago, thickgirlenergy said:

Hello 

I have been searching for a place I can be accepted. Where I come from, I'm considered the fat and out of shape one. whereas on here that may be a compliment. It's like telling Morticia your house is so dusty and filthy. She will reply with a grim thank you. lol I love it. I tried losing weight. I did the liquid diets and smoothie diets. It worked for a month. But the month of July this year I put more weight on than I lost. SO, whatever ....  A friend of mine told me about this site. He was so into my belly. he actually come visits me so that he can rub on my belly and give me whatever I want as an incentive. He told me he thinks I would do well in this industry because I have a cute tight bulgy belly. So now I am here, and I am giving it a try. Will you accept me? Will you support me? Will you encourage me to be one of the goats and one of the sexiest models of this feedee world?? I trully hope I get the respect I deserved and longed for. The man I was with left me for a smaller stomach woman that has a bigger butt, she's like a Brazilian butt lift model, so I was too average for him. it just seems like I wasn't the right fit for anyone.  So, I stayed to myself for more than a little over a year now, never ever really went outside, a lot due to covid, depression, anxiety and stress. I always wanted to do this but i didn't know about THIS, so now I'm here. So, what's good yall ?? lol hey 

CAN YOU FOLLOW ME? HEART ME? ADD ME? SAY HELLO? PURCHASE MY UP COMING CONTENT?  I want a flock of handsome intelligent fellas and ladies to adore me  ;) Thank You !!!!

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

You are Welcome beauty! I'm sorry for what had happened to you, he has been a stupid to leave a wonderful woman.

I hope you are feeling better now

Guest jdarg18

Well it is a positive attitude to have and good on you with moving on, embracing and enjoying how you both look and feel. 
I tip my hat to you