Sex Tips for Fat Girls on Top

Devi Thikk

• Curvage Model

I have always enjoyed being on top when I'm with a male partner. Since I have become bigger there are more challenges but I still make it work. It's actually a huge turn on that the bigger I get, the harder I squish him and that more of his body is covered up by mine when I'm on top. So do any of y'all have sex tips for a big woman on top? Here are a few I have come up with mostly related to stamina.

• Foreplay! Obviously this is always good but I guess the more you get each other going before you get on top, the less time you will have to spend op top before you cum.
  • Start slow. Once you are on top and he is inside of you be mindful, relax and enjoy the experience. Move your body slowly, fully experience every sensation and eventually you will get to bouncing lol but just let it happen at the right time. The more turned on you get the faster things will start going without having to make an effort or straining yourself.
  • Go on a walk once or twice a week. For a while the only actual exercise I was getting was from sex. I decided to become a little more active and even doing a little walking has helped my stamina a lot in bed. 
  • Couch: this one is a maybe. I honestly broke a couch before with a partner so this depends on how strong the couch is. I've had people recommend this before because you can hold on to the back of the couch for extra support. Also depending on how you are positioned you can hang one leg down to get him deeper in you. 

Ok anyone else have some tips?

• Curvage Model

I can confirm, if I'm on top, having something to hold onto is great. The Couch is my favourite because I like to be really close to my partners so this allows me a lot more full body contact. But a headboard will also do wonders. 

I'd like to add:

•  Talk with your partner and find out what they like to feel from you. My husband really loves slow gyrations (which is great because it's not as intensive as bouncing) but I've had other partners that really want to see everything jiggling. 
  • In that same vein, be honest about your limitations and experiment with "the work load". My knees aren't the best, so we like to keep extra pillows to give me the support I need. He likes to get a little wild, so sometimes I just hold on for the ride. Communication is really important with sex anyways, but I feel like us bigger folk need to be candid about what we're comfortable with. It's really hard to get off if you're in pain because the position you're in just isn't working for you. 
  • Switch back and forth! If you've got the space big enough, enjoy getting to roll around together and switching positions, take your time- go from top, to bottom to top again and see if that sort of pacing works for you.  Plus, I think it can be a lot of fun just getting to roll around, touching each other. Make switching positions part of the fun, and not just something that needs to be done. If you like a power struggle, when it's time to get back on top, rolling over them and taking your place can really get you both riled up.  
  • Don't be afraid to invest in toys, or other fun-time tools. Seriously. They exist to enhance the pleasure you both have, to help you be comfortable and to have a lot of fun. If we're both too tired to do much pumping, gyrating or humping? Great- I can just straddle his hips and use my trusty wand to get us both to where we want to be. There's also specific types of couches or chairs designed for this type of penetration, so if it's something you really love doing and you find worth the investment, do it! 

So as a guy with a BBW wife, I already love this thread. It took her a long time to build up the confidence that she wouldn’t squash me.  Also, she didn’t believe me at all that I wouldn’t love it if she did. I’d love to see more tips as I LOVE it when she’s on top. She is by no means a pillow princess, but she does have two long ago surgically repaired knees so these tips for comfort and support are so appreciated. 

Thank you ladies, both for starting and contributing.