Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Wow, Hadn't realized she was so plump then! Must have been embarrassing for her to have an extended swimsuit scene so far from her peak and to be so obviously heavier than the other woman!

I believe the other woman is Alexandra Daderio who is no slouch herself.

Guest shegotfat

It's quite humiliating being hired to shoot swimming pool scenes because you're supposed to be every man's fantasy but having to wear a one-piece because you're so out of shape. One-pieces are so uncommon in this age where everyone wears bikinis that wearing one seems almost as awkward as wearing a burka.

2 hours ago, shegotfat said:

It's quite humiliating being hired to shoot swimming pool scenes because you're supposed to be every man's fantasy but having to wear a one-piece because you're so out of shape. One-pieces are so uncommon in this age where everyone wears bikinis that wearing one seems almost as awkward as wearing a burka.

Yeah tbh. I'm not gonna go full 180 and say she's avg at best like some ppl i seen - she clearly has a naturally.. uh..mountable physique, but considering that her career virtually hinges on it, it's absurdly sloppy. Or at least it was .

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...