Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

But the media makes her out to be the best looking female in history just because she is white and has blonde hair.

It's not about her being white and having blonde hair. She's got that special something in her eyes, in her facial features. And she's got one hell of a body.

Best looking American woman since Marilyn Monroe if you ask me.

It's not about her being white and having blonde hair. She's got that special something in her eyes, in her facial features. And she's got one hell of a body.

Best looking American woman since Marilyn Monroe if you ask me.

Also white, best known for her days as a blonde. There are plenty of women with that "special something" in their eyes, and her facial feature are 100% Caucasian, which you consider beautiful. Just sayin'.

And her facial feature are 100% Caucasian, which you consider beautiful. Just sayin'.

You think that someone can look 'American'? Of course not. America is the world in one country. Every single american actor, sportsman or singer has English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Scandinavian, African, Asian or Russian ancestors.

If you wanna know how a real American looks, go to an Indian Reservation somewhere in a forest in Oregon.

You think that someone can look 'American'? Of course not. America is the world in one country. Every single american actor, sportsman or singer has English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Scandinavian, African, Asian or Russian ancestors.

If you wanna know how a real American looks, go to an Indian Reservation somewhere in a forest in Oregon.

Actually "Native Americans" have Siberian ancestors. So really, it's what you consider nationality. At this point 'American,' and what I think he was referring to, represents a white mix of nationalities. And I don't agree with that assessment, but that's how most people would define American subconsciously.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...