Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

• 1 month later...

Yeah I thought about a possible pregnancy but I feel like she's been hovering around this chubby state since early in 2014. From 2011-2013 she was supermodel thin I would say, but ever since the beginning of this year she has really let herself go! She's eating what she wants and the results have been incredible. I don't think she wants to ever be as skinny as she was in 2011 again. I would say not pregnant, just chubby. But I could be wrong

She's been getting *slightly* thicker each SI video. It's just gotten to where its noticeable in her clothes now I think. A lot of girls start fattening up at her age, 22-23 I think, but most if them aren't models.

On the video game add, either her career is slumping or they paid a fortune  or her agent is a dumbass for going just for some shitty tablet game. You'd think Bioware would shell out a few for her to be in a chain mail bikini for Dragon Age Inquisition or that Bungie could find a suit of cleavage bearing power armor her size for destiny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Her calves are weirding me out.

1 hour ago, Kopite93 said:

Wasn't there a period in 2014 where she was getting big. I remember posting on here with an old account around that time and it seemed to be the case.

She gained weight between her first and second SI shoots, going from very thin with a bit of a bust to thinnish and very busty. She stayed there for a while, but looks thinner than when she started.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Fingers crossed for a 70 lb Jessica Simpson blow up (possible, she's been thinner than at the normal resting weight she had during her break from modeling for a while) and then a decision to go plus size.

side angle on that dress that shows off how much she's gained already. Belly already at her tits.:

image.jpeg

Another photoshoot is up today, newly released one from before she announced her pregnancy/started showing. Not sure on their exact date, but her rack was already bigger and her body was starting to thicken a bit at the waist. Let's hope these are the thinnest Pics of her for a long time. I'm more than a bit excited to think about just how much pregnancy gain could wreck that tight body. Kate looked like she was going to have major problems with sagging when she got older since she was nineteen and now it's in her immediate future. She'll probably get it nipped and tucked, but we can hope.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg