Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

I think Kate Upton deserves to have a thread here, because I'm pro-inclusion.  But I think people who see her as slightly chubby are being deceived by her odd proportions. 

If you look at her side-on, you'll notice that she's not only thin, but probably thinner than she was a year ago.  However, she has rather high hips, which from the front kinda give her the appearance of having love handles.

Coupled with the fact that she's not particularly toned, has chubby-looking cheeks, and has huge breasts, she looks soft or even pudgy from certain angles. In reality, I think she's probably no different from other models, aside from her quirky proportions.

That said, she's fucking gorgeous.  I usually don't find models attractive, and go for the more "approachable" or understated beauties, but she's got an incredibly attractive face and a pretty nice body.  She doesn't go out of her way to be a skeleton, or to have gross six-pack abs... so I think she's totally worth the 2-3 keystrokes it took for me to open this thread.

FIRST: I saw her and my wang was like "BOING!"

THEN: I read the comments about her being skinny and my wang was all like "OH NO WAY SON, SHE AIN'T ATTRACTIVE, THESE OTHER GUYS SAID SO!"

THEN: I decided she's hot anyway and my wang went like boing again  8)