Question : Anyone from Australia out there

Guest Jimmyforsale

Guest Jimmyforsale

Hey I’m James and I saw whole heartedly that I’m on the website and in this community as the only Australian out here.

Ok that’s a lie I know a few Aussie guys and girls but I think we need to have somewhere to show that the rest of us exist and that it’s not just America the rules the community (no offence Americans keep up the diets) but still.

anyways so say hi if your from Australia maybe say who you are where what state ya from and yeah.

Guest Jimmyforsale
12 hours ago, missinlinc1 said:

Hey James, I'm a feeder/FA and from South Australia.

Where abouts are you from in Australia?

Yeah SA haha jeez I come out and say no one lives near by and boom you got an socials we could chat on?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jimbo7676

Yep from Perth m8. Also a Jim. I’m just shocked no one is from Sydney/Melbourne so far. Come on Eastern Staters, pick up the pace with the FA stuff!

I am not Australian, but hope you like to read about some memories from a trip down under, a while ago. We were swimming at some place in the NT (Gunlom maybe), and when I walked towards the water, there was a fat Australian girl taking off her pants and showing her large bikini-clad rear. That is one of my first memories about Australia, and it put a huge smile on my face, because in my young, naive mind this was a nation of trim, surfing people, and it was great to see that there were fat chicks here as well. I was on a guided tour with a group, which included several Australian people. One of them was an obese girl, her first name beginning with K. At that time it was still allowed to climb Ayers Rock. Some of our group opted not to climb it, and after dinner, our guide asked everyone about their reasons. Respect for the aborigines, of course. K said that, too, but before she mumbled something about her physical condition. Indeed, there was no way she could have heaved her fat ass up that incline. One night we were all sleeping in the same huge room (IIRC it was at a cattle station). K was lying next to me; when we woke up, she said, "in case I snored, I apologize". Don't remember if she did, but it was certainly due to her obesity to have a snoring problem in her twenties.