r/Stuffers has been banned

remfan112

Yeah, somebody on reddit was saying they've been having issues with the absentee mod for a while. They did start a new one (r/stuffersnsfw) but I'm not optimistic because the mod said they were gonna try and be more strictly focused on belly expansion content as opposed to weight gain content in general. Also, I just don't trust somebody who's that excited to be a reddit mod.

Honestly I'm still upset about how much content is lost, even with all the bots and scammers. Like Candii Kayne or Good Girl Grows may as well have deleted their accounts. 

Shame because it had over 100k members and helped to demonstrate to a lot of folks exploring the kink that they’re not fucked in the head for being into bellies / weight gain / stuffing as there are clearly lots of others who are into it 

I guess it wasn’t well moderated and had too much questionable content though 

10 hours ago, PreyToGod said:

Shame because it had over 100k members and helped to demonstrate to a lot of folks exploring the kink that they’re not fucked in the head for being into bellies / weight gain / stuffing as there are clearly lots of others who are into it 

I guess it wasn’t well moderated and had too much questionable content though 

Yeah, like 80% of the posts on my saved tab are just gone. Pretty annoying. 

But I'm willing to admit maybe I was too pessimistic about the new sub - the mod is open to feedback, at least. 

I'll also admit I was kind of oblivious to how bad the problem with reposts or impersonators was since I pretty much exclusively sorted by "Top."

4 hours ago, Little Miss Cake said:

I feel like Reddit has been slowly, quietly banning all NSFW subs. This is part of a broader trend.

There’s been talk about sales and IPOs of Reddit over the last couple of years and the general consensus has always been when these discussions have come up that Reddit is steadily sanitising the platform in order to achieve this goal, in the same way as platforms like YouTube, Instagram, tumblr, even OF have done or at least actively and extensively attempted to do in the past.

Ultimately the most likely route for many of these platforms to realise income is through advertising income streams and advertisers don’t want products being associated with NSFW content. 

• 3 weeks later...

I heard an ant-fat activist with an audience made a video about the worst reddits and listed /r/stuffers on the video. Of course, normies get disgusted and outraged and next thing.... 

I have no way of confirming, I heard it from another forum secondhand. 

• 3 weeks later...