VL (Voluptuous Ladies)

Speaking of VL and ExpanderJack, does anyone know if his Office Girls (Revisited) story is still available to read somewhere?

VL is completely posted on Dims, and while I've come across some references to OG, I can't seem to find the actual text anywhere.

• 3 weeks later...

They both have survived and have been going through the process of a rewrite. I made certain changes to VL and made some additions.  I guess I took the curvage apocalypse to correct some errors. I promise to post them in the next few weeks and hopefully you will all enjoy the changes and extra chapters. As a point of reference, the first 29 chapters covered 251 pages. I'm now at 362, god its huge.

They both have survived and have been going through the process of a rewrite. I made certain changes to VL and made some additions.  I guess I took the curvage apocalypse to correct some errors. I promise to post them in the next few weeks and hopefully you will all enjoy the changes and extra chapters. As a point of reference, the first 29 chapters covered 251 pages. I'm now at 362, god its huge.

http://weknowmemes.com/2012/04/crazy-birthday-kid-gif/

Best . . . news . . . ever!

Guest Garneau

Here's all of the 29 chapters in one massive file of smut. 917 kB

You'll perhaps need to rename it.

Guest Garneau

Appears the image server ate it.

Sorry guys, but someone here is pretty retarded. I can't upload TXTs, and jpg are not left intact but get mangled, so how am I supposed to upload non-picture files, eh?

Guest Garneau

Sorry. I don't have the file anymore, and there's a character limit for posts I believe, so I'd have to split it up..

You can always go to dimensions.com and get it there..

Prelude…

"Boy no one is safe from that bakery and you girls at Voluptuous Lady. She was so skinny last year!"

"Oh I’m innocent. It’s not like y’all don’t know the girls at the bakery and VL like to eat. It’s always nice to have another pretty, well fed girl round," giggled Jenny as she patted Kate’s tummy.

"I guess she is sorta pretty, although she isn’t nearly as... healthy as I like," said Kate as she leered at Jenny's deep cleavage.

Jen giggled knowing the look Kate was giving her heavy bosom and decided to play with the necklace that was dangling in her cleavage just to watch Kate squirm, "Y’all give her time. She might grow on ya."

"I imagine she will working at the Bakery, but even if she does grow, do you think your new friend will ever be fatter than you?" smiled Kate as she poked Jenny's bulging waistline.

Chapter 1

Kate and Jenny had met in the dorms four years ago and had been friends ever since. Jenny was a beautiful blond from South Carolina that had endless offers for dates. When she got to college she was 5'8" and 125lbs. She was quite bosomy with full 34 D's, narrow waist, and round full hips and perfect shaped bum. Her blond hair was long and thick, she had big blue eyes, and large full lips, a perfect 10. Throughout high school she only dated un-athletic, out of shape, chubby guys. They were the effeminate friend to the hot chick. But once she got to college she left all of those guys at home.

She met Kate on freshman day in her dorm room. They had been assigned to the same room. Kate was from California and a tiny thing freshman year at 5'2" and 95lbs. She was very small boned with narrow shoulders and small pert breasts, barely a 30A. She had light blond shoulder length hair, green eyes, and was very cute, and very un-athletic. She hated working out and fortunately her metabolism had kept her extremely thin. If she had any curves at all they resided in her hips and butt.

For the first year Kate and Jenny went out together, met guys together and eventually even double dated. After a year of bad relationships and experimentation with some college ladies, Kate realized that she was going to start playing for the other team exclusively. After a year in the dorms with fattening food, beer, and a small cramped gym, Jenny and Kate began to show some changes. Kate had gained 20 pounds in that year and all of it went to her butt and hips. Jenny gained 15 pounds and most of the weight went to her huge breasts. Making her even more voluptuous and also making it harder than ever to do any exercises at the gym let alone cardio.

Jenny was now a 36DD with a 26 inch waist, and 37 inch hips, perfect for a job at the local sports bar. At 5'8 and 140lbs she was amazing, and her roommate at 5'2" and 115 was still thin if developing a shape more akin to a pear than a stick. It was at that sports bar that Jenny met Christina.

Christina, one of Jenny's co-workers at the sports bar, was 5'6" and 135lbs when they met. Raven black wavy hair, full lips, and beautiful green eyes, cute but very plain. She looked to be about a size 6 or 8 with a generous butt. She was one of the cooks at the sports bar where Jenny worked. She had just turned 21, was living in her own apartment, and seemed to be very sweet if a little shy. She wasn’t going to school as Jenny was and worked at the sports bar full time. They had hung out a few times but Jenny really never paid attention to the girl, until 6 months into her 2nd year at college when she noticed that Christina was looking a little different. She had brought over Christina's shift meal, 3 double 1/4 pound burgers, chicken strips, a plate of chilli-fries, and of course a large soda, the cooks never paid for food. When she put the food down she noticed that Christina's formally flat stomach was stretching out her t-shirt and had forced her tight shirt to roll up exposing a bulge Jenny had never seen before.

She instantly thought how cute that bulge was, how soft and squeezable it must be, and how she longed for the feel of something soft next to her in her bed instead of the rock hard athletic guys she had been bedding.

"Wait, what's wrong with me?" she thought "How can I like girls? Has living with my gay roommate rubbed off on me? I wonder what happened to make her so...hungry."

"Um hi Christina, I see y’all got quite a big plate there. I think I’m getting fatter just looking at it," giggled Jenny.

"Don’t be silly you’re tiny! You could eat way more and not gain and ounce. Not that you wouldn’t look amazing with a little bigger curves though,” she winked. “But you’re right this is a pretty big plate, and I seem to snack all day the food is so good here. You don’t think my indulging might be making me a little bit fat, do you?" she said with a wink as she patted her belly.

"Oh heavens no, you are such a tiny little thing. And I wouldn't worry about a little bit of indulging, and if my grandma ever got a hold of y’all she would certainly make sure you weren’t so tiny."

"I am really not that tiny anymore, but that won't stop me from eating every last bite of this meal. You think you could grab me a side of sour cream?" asked Christina.

"Sure thing honey," said Jenny.

She was clearly impressed by how much Christina was eating, and strangely aroused by the new bulges Christina was developing. So she sweet-talked the manager into keeping her and Christina on nights. She wanted watch her develop.

Six months later Christina had ballooned and because Jenny was working nights, Jenny had begun seeing less and less of her roommate Kate and spending more and more time with Christina. This has to be my roommate rubbing off on me I am sure I like guys, but she is really getting cute. I wonder what she would look like if her butt got even bigger thought Jenny. It’s just getting so round and plump, I can’t keep my eyes off it. Her poor chef pants won’t even cover it any more. God what am I thinking! It’s probably just a phase, I can’t really like girls with round wobbling, squeezable booties... I probably should move in with her to like make for certain I don’t like that round soft bum.  I know Kate needs a roommate, but she could always get one of her girlfriends to move in. Kate won’t really mind; I just need to get Christina to agree….

After a year of being a cook, late night drinking, stuffing herself till she could hardly move, and some clever coaxing from Jenny who had now been her roommate for six months, Christina had gained 80 pounds. At 5'6" and 215lbs she was beginning to develop quite an exaggerated pear shape. Her gym membership had expired long ago and her once toned athletic body from years of soccer had become soft and round. She was still as cute as ever but she never wore cosmetics and dressed mostly in athletic attire. She wore tight clothes only because she grew out of them so quickly, not because she was trying to emphasize her swelling shape. She mostly wore sweats, track pants and jeans and was rarely in a dress. Her extra 80 pounds of fat had stretched her chief pants to a full size 22. She had grown an enormous ass and wide hips. She had plump love handles and a small belly. Her breasts were now a 36 C and her upper arms had gotten quite plump. Her face however, was still thin without a double chin or chubby cheeks. Her defining feature was a dramatic pear shape with a fat bubble butt. Her measurements were now 36C, 36, and 62.

A night after work Christina and Jenny were back at Christina's apartment drinking some beers and eating pizza when Christina unknowingly asked Jenny asked a dangerous question.

"Jenny how come all the guys and girls give you so much attention but no one ever talks to me besides you? Is it because I’m getting fat?"

Jenny wasn’t sure what to say, sure Christina was cute, but she was plain and now after a year working as cook and careful coaxing to eat more and more from Jenny, Christina was a full fledged plumper. Christina was wearing her now extremely tight pair of black sweat shorts. The waist band had given up for the most part and was rolled down below her generous love handles and bulging belly. Originally the shorts might have reached the top of her thighs, now they were stretched to near bursting and left a full lower quarter or her spherical ass cheeks exposed and was wedged between them. On top, she was wearing white tank top that allowed her plump arms, love handles and a full third of her belly the freedom to jiggle and shimmy.

"I don’t know honey, I think y’all are very cute, and very sweet once people get to know you. Here have another slice of pizza, but you don’t really emphasize your assets. I mean y’all could be really cute if you did something with your hair, put on a little make up, maybe improved your wardrobe to show off the twins," replied Jenny.

"I wouldn't know where to start though. I have always been a tom boy, wearing sweats, jeans, and workout clothes. But I also have tiny boobs, which doesn’t help either. You’re so lucky, your girls are enormous," Christina said as she munched through her 6th slice of pizza.

And Jenny's were. In the past year Jenny had not set foot in a gym either and had continued her binge drinking and late night meals. She ate no where near as much as Christina but the lack of exercise and the beer had caused her plump bosom to swell. Jenny was now 165 pounds a gain of 25 more pounds, a total gain of 40 pounds in two years. Her boobs were now 36 EEE and spilling over the cups. Her waist was now 28 inches and her hips measured 43 inches. She put her breasts constantly on display for all the patrons to see, as they were now, in a spaghetti strapped light blue blouse. She was wearing tight low rise white cotton flared pants to bare her mid-drift and a pair of four-inch heels. Some would say she was dressed to go clubbing or maybe seduce a friend? Jenny wasn’t sure she was ready for that, but she had broken up with her chubby boy friend months ago and was officially single.

"The girls are getting a little too big aren't they? I am nearly bursting out of my top tonight," she said as she adjusted her straps. "Sigh, I hope I don’t end up like all huge like my aunt. My mom says my aunt used to be skinny and flat as a board. Then she started working at a diner that has the best fried chicken and biskets and started eating and eating. I can hardly blame her, the food is so good, but her boobs got absolutely huge. Maybe you just need to eat more and yours will grow too," said Jenny.

"Maybe you're right, I may need your aunt to bring me some fried chicken and biskets," giggled Christina.

"Oh sweetie, I can make sure y’all get enough to eat, and give you a make over. This is going to be loads of fun!"

"Jenny you think I could maybe, um, take a look at what I am about to grow? I mean I want to have boobs at least as big as you, and I was just wondering what yours look like, um unrestrained," blushed Christina.

What was Jenny to do? She loved watching Tina’s body develop these last months, she already had Christina virtually begging her to feed her, but was she ready to bare her breasts to another girl. Jenny wasn’t sure she wanted this, Christina's belly was just starting to plump up, and her breasts were small, but she did have a big round wobbly booty. It was becoming increasingly hard for Jenny to resist Christina’s swelling curves, a few more pounds and maybe Christina would be ready, and maybe Jenny would be ready to quit men entirely.

"Well I guess I could be persuaded to reveal them, but you have to finish say….another large pizza and that six pack," said Jenny as she patted Christina's bulge.

"But I have already eaten most of this one and I have had 4 beers already. My belly is so tight," Christina moaned as she puffed her belly out and rubbed it with both hands.

"A deal is a deal, I’ll show’em once you finish all of this food. Besides, you want to grow bigger boobs don’t you. So you better start eating," replied Jenny.

"Well alright, but you don’t mind if I take off my shorts, this elastic band is so tight," said Christina.

Jenny wanted nothing more than to see Christina in all her bulging glory, but didn’t want to seem too eager.

"Sure what ever makes you comfortable honey, now how about pounding one of those beers," said Jenny.

Christina wiggled out of her tight sweat shorts, "Oh my god, my ass is so fat, look at how big and round it is, not to mention so so soft," Christina cooed. "Here feel it," she said as she waddled over to Jenny.

Christina had stood up to take her shorts off and Jenny was still sitting at the table. When Christina presented her behind it was right in Jenny's face. Stunned, but very impressed with its size and flawless skin, she tentatively touched it.

"No not like that, grab it. There you go, isn't it huge. I can't believe how fat it is and how small my boobs are. It's so unfair, my ass is going to get enormous before I get boobs as big as you," complained Christina.

Jenny was shocked at how much she was enjoying this. Here she was grabbing and messaging another girl's bare ass, except for a white tiny thong, and all she could think of was, I can't wait until this is bigger. Sure Christina’s ass was fat, but Jenny wanted more, much more. She loved the way it felt, heavy, soft, and warm, and couldn't wait till it was twice that size.

"Oh this little thing ain't nothin compared to some of my friends back home. Y’all got plenty of room to grow. Now stop stalling and get back to eating," ordered Jenny with a slap to Tina’s ass.

"Fine, Fine, I guess these boobs wont grow by me just sitting here."

Christina began mowing through the last of the first pizza and then downed a beer. Jenny nibbled on a slice or two. She also helped herself to any excess beers in the fridge and after her seventh; she was beginning to get a little tipsy. Christina had managed to get through 10 beers and about a pizza and half. Jenny excused herself to the bathroom, but upon returning she got a great view of her friend's expanding belly from the side. Christina was leaning on the table with her elbows, sitting forward in her chair to give her plump ass and thighs room to spread out. Her breasts were almost resting on the table as she gobbled down the greasy food. Her tank top had rolled up exposing most of her once slightly pudgy belly. She carried most of her fat below the waist but with tonight's stuffing, her belly was swollen and round, bulging out on top of her fat thighs, nearly touching the table.

My god she can pack it in, and she looks so cute with a big belly, I can’t wait until that’s its permanent size. Christina leaned back in the chair finishing a bite of pizza and rubbing her bloated belly.

"Oh I am so full, and I still have 2 beers to go and 4 pieces of pizza," Christina slurred.

"You are doing great, Christina but if you don’t think you can finish it, you can stop at any time. I wouldn't want you to get a bellyache over just trying to get a glimpse of my girls”, said Jenny as she strolled over to pat her friends distended belly.

"You mean you will show them to me if I don’t finish?" smiled Christina as she put her hand on Jenny’s and rubbed it over her round belly.

"Oh heavens no! A deal is a deal, I just didn’t want you to get a belly ache over these little ol'things," she said as she cupped her breast with her other hand.

"Then could you help me out by rubbing my belly? It feels better when it’s rubbed," asked Christina.

"Well I guess that would be o.k., but let’s get you over to the couch so we can be more comfortable," coaxed Jenny.

"That sounds good, phew its hot in here, I hope you don’t mind if I take off my shirt?" said Christina as she lifted her tank top over her head.

"No not at all, let me bring you over another beer to help cool you off," said Jenny.

For the next 10 minutes Christina ate the remaining slices of pizza, finished her 11th beer, and Jenny massaged the swelling belly.

"Only one beer to go and I take this off. Let me grab that for you," said Jenny.

Jenny went over to the kitchen went into the fridge and thought about how swollen Christina was and how turned on she was getting. She wanted to keep Christina eating but how? Then she remembered the two half gallons of ice cream.

"Here is your beer honey. Now what do you think about sweetening the pot so to speak," asked Jenny as she patted Tina’s now "pot" belly.

"If I was a suspicious roommate I might think you were trying to fatten me up, but what do you have in mind any way," she replied with a grin.

"Well there are two half gallons of ice cream in here, and if you finish them, you can make me do something, like… taking off my pants?" said Jenny.

"I am so swollen I am not sure I can fit any more in. It will be quite a struggle for me to finish one let alone two. Taking off your pants would be fun to see but I think I want something a little more physical... I haven’t been in a relationship since high school, and I know you are no longer dating Matt, and we have so much fun together, I was just wondering if I finish off the ice cream if you could um…..maybe… give me some massaging down a little lower… if you know what I mean," said Christina as she slammed her last beer.

Jenny was a little surprised but not shocked; this girl must have been bi if not gay this whole time and clearly attracted to her. That sort of explains the plain clothes and tomboy past and her desire to please her. This girl was not a "lipstick lesbian"…yet… but Jenny would fix that. Wait, what was she thinking? Subconsciously was this is what Jenny wanted all along? Well it’s just this once, right?

"Well o.k., but let’s keep this a secret. My ex-roommate might get jealous if she found out I touched a girl and it wasn't her," said Jenny.

"Sure thing, now let me help you out of your top," said Christina.

Christina rolled off the couch and waddled over to get behind Jenny. She proceeded to pull Jenny's top up over her head, which was no small feat considering Jenny was still wearing 4 inch heals putting her at 6'0" and Christina was barefoot at 5'6". To get the top over her head Christina had to lean into Jenny and her pot belly pushed into Jenny's butt and lower back.

"You are getting a little cushion back here too," laughed Christina and she pinched Jenny's rear. "You would be even sexier if you grew a belly to match these boobs."

"Hey no touching the merchandise, that’s my job," teased Jenny as she slapped Tina’s hand. "You think I’m getting chubby?" She said a little nervously as she turned to face Christina. "I’m still cute though right?"

"Mmmmm, definitely. Now bring those boobs over here," said Christina.

Christina undid the 4 hooks in Jenny's bra like a pro and Jenny's massive breasts bounced free. Christina spun Jenny around and began to kneed and caress her pendulous bosom. Jenny was 20 years old and her breasts had remained firm and round. They almost looked fake because of how big they were.

"That’s enough for now hun, time to finish some ice cream," said Jenny.

"Sure, but same rule as before, I eat, you rub the belly, then when I am done you rub my cha-cha," grinned Christina.

"If y’all eat it all, now stop talking and start eating," ordered Jenny.

Christina placed a couple of pillows behind her back to be able to recline a bit further and proceeded to spoon scoop after scoop into her mouth. 45 minutes later she had finished both and was so full she could barely move.

"Ohhhh, my belly, I am so full now. I feel like I am going to pop," moaned Christina.

"Mmmm y’all did a good job, now I guess I need to hold up my end of the deal, darlin. I have never done this on anyone but myself so let me know if I am not doing it right. Scoot yourself to the edge of the couch so I can put my hands on your cookie," said Jenny.

Christina wiggled to the edge of the couch with her belly wobbling with every movement. In this position her legs were spread apart and she was more laying down that sitting. Jenny reached up and began to pull Christina’s tiny thong down. Christina had to help her get it from under her huge ass but once it was free, Jenny started her massage. At first Jenny, used one hand to caress the lips and the other to rub and kneed Tina’s bloated belly. Then as Christina began to get wet, Jenny kept one hand working her pussy and one hand on Christina's breasts, while she began to kiss her lower belly. Christina was gasping for air and moaning in pleasure while she removed her bra. Jenny worked her way up and around her belly until Jenny's naked breasts were resting on top on Christina's belly. Christina opened her eyes and saw Jenny staring at her with her big blue eyes. Jenny moved further up and began to kiss and suck on Christina's nipples. Christina was exploding below and could barely breathe. When Jenny got close enough Tina leaned in to kiss her.

"Uh, uh, I only kiss boys on the mouth hun. Girls I only wanna play with," cooed Jenny as she rocked back from between Christina’s thighs and tugged on her nipples. She stood up still holding her breasts and proceeded to put her bra back on. Jenny looked at herself in the mirror and ran her fingers through her thick long blond hair, making sure she still looked perfect. She turned back around to face Christina, her look of bliss replaced with excitement. "I can’t wait to make you over though. Y’all are going to be so hot, and we are gong to have to do a lot of shopping! I love to shop!"

"Whatever Jenny, as long as we get to do that again," sighed Christina.

"We’ll see," giggled Jenny with a playful poke of Tina’s swollen belly.

“Can we do it again?” asked Tina as she stood up slowly holding her round belly and waddled behind Jenny as the girl pulled on her blouse.

“Not tonight hun. I need to freshin up, then I’m going out with dancing with Kate,” replied Jenny. “You could come to if you have something to wear,” she said as she rubbed the naked girl’s swollen belly.

“I’ve um, out grown most of my clothes that aren’t work clothes, so guess I can’t go,” sighed a dejected Tina.

“Well we can fix that tomorrow Tina,” replied Jenny.

Tina gave her a half smile and waddled back to her bed room. Jenny watched the girl’s wide hips and fat bottom jiggle and sway down the hallway.

That was more fun than I thought, and look at her! She is so stuffed and round, and cute. All that massaging made me hungry though, good thing there is an extra pizza, thought Jenny. I wonder what it would be like for her to do that to me? She really seemed to enjoy being stuffed…

Chapter 2

Three months into the make over Christina had gotten a stylish shoulder length haircut, dark red highlights, and was wearing dark eye make up to contrast with her ivory skin. She had very modern and hipster look most of the time. She wore her hair up, in pig tails that came off the top of head and whatever funky style she liked. She spent a lot of time dressing up, buying new clothes and shopping. It was a complete change from where she was three months ago and she was getting as many admiring looks as Jenny. Now that Jenny had shown her the light, Christina was even more girly than she was. She had managed to find some collared button up shirts that displayed her increasing cleavage and were short enough to show her new belly ring and plump love handles. She had also found some stylish white leather pants and plenty of other dressy pants. She enjoyed wearing dresses as well with plunging necklines and slits up the side when they weren’t miniskirt short.

Jenny had not given up on men yet and had yet to kiss Christina, even though Tina had made many advances. Christina had enjoyed getting oral pleasure and a few neither region messages but Jenny had yet to be touched by her. The two of them were constantly going out for drinks and large meals, and Jenny normally managed to dupe some innocent man into paying for it all. It was on one of those nights, 3 months into the make over, that Jenny and Christina were getting ready in the bathroom when Christina noticed how tight it was getting in there for the two of them.

Christina had gotten out of the shower and was brushing her teeth. She was wearing only a white thong; her panties became much to confining with her rapid weight gain, and she was leaning forward over the sink. Her massive ass and fat thighs filled up most of the space between the sink counter and the wall, effectively trapping Jenny into the bathroom. Christina's belly, originally flat, recently pudgy, was now bulging onto the counter. She had developed plump love handles to match her wide hips and now had a belly that formed a thick roll of fat that bulged over her pants. She didn’t have a potbelly when she wasn’t stuffed, and carried her fat low on her waist so she still had a relatively trim upper body, which dramatically flared once it reached her love handles. Her once perky C cup breasts had now plumped up to a full D cup and were bouncing and swaying in concert with the brushing of her teeth. Also bouncing a swaying was her fat on her upper arms. They had swelled exponentially since she had gained first 80 pounds of chub. Her thighs were massive and while her arms were no where near that size, they had already begun to bulge over her elbow. She liked the way her plump boobs had swelled over the last 3 months but they were no where near as large as Jenny's, and Jenny's had started to balloon. Christina had begun baking more and more and getting Jenny to drink beer and other alcoholic beverages every night. Jenny was gaining quickly with all the beer and baked goods, and her weight gain had resulted in lower tips, and at the bars, she was struggling trying to find men to pay for her drinks. Christina didn’t mind though, she enjoyed having Jenny more and more to herself.

Jenny would sometimes stuff Christina but recently Jenny had started to spend more time gobbling Tina’s cooking down, than feeding it to Tina. Jenny still hung on to her desire for men, but Christina’s rounder belly and fatter bum was breaking down Jenny's defences. Christina knew it was only a matter of time before Jenny would be hers and she would be able to feed Jenny like she wanted.

Christina throughout high school had been on the girl's soccer team. She had been athletic and thin due to all her involvement with soccer. Guys were naturally attracted to her thin toned body even if she did dress in athletic gear and never put on makeup. She went on a few dates to make her parents less nervous, but she never got involved romantically. It wasn’t until senior year that she began to notice the other girls on the team looking back at her, in particular one busty olive skinned beauty named Sara. Most of the girls were athletic and toned like Christina, except for Sara. Sara was 5'9" and stick thin except for a pair of full D cup breasts. She wasn’t a fast runner, how could she be with her heavy breasts, but she was the coach's pet and got to be on the team. The coach was a blatant lesbian and flirted with Sara constantly, and Sara placated her to make so she could stay on the team which would help with getting into college.

Christina could see what the Coach saw in Sara, pretty eyes, perfect lips, long dark hair and her huge breasts, and realized that she was much more attracted to Sara than the boys in high school. Sara was extremely attractive and very feminine. She had dark brown long wavy hair, olive skin and big dark eyes. She weighed about 110 pounds and measured 32D-24-32. The trick for Tina was how to win Sara's affection.  Christina began to pay more attention to Sara and soon learned that Sara had a sweet tooth. Christina figured that if she learned to bake, she could win Sara's affection. She began bringing Sara treats, inviting her over for dessert, and then inviting her over for meals. Soon Sara was spending every night with Christina, going to movies, going to bakeries, ice cream shops, restaurants, and candy stores. Christina's baking had worn down Sara's reluctance to indulge herself and with the end of soccer season Christina did not have to contend with the coach's advances. The two girls spent more and more time outside of school and back at Christina's parents baking, cooking and eating. Christina had become quite a cook and was reaping the rewards in Sara's affection. Christina didn’t really have a sweat tooth, she nibbled and sampled here and there, but Sara was like a bottomless pit. Her teenage metabolism kept the pounds off through the first two months of their friendship but eventually her curves began to grow. By the end of the school year her metabolism was gone, as were both of their grades. Christina had gained about 10 pounds but had lost a lot of muscle, putting her at 125. Sara on the other had never had any muscle and just gained fat. Sara now had 34 EE breasts which rested on a 39 inch pot belly. Her hips had swelled to 40 inches and she now weighed in at 185 pounds. They had spent too much time together eating, cooking, and experimenting with their blossoming romance to focus on school.  Tina and Sara ended up barely graduating and neither of them went to college.  Sara blamed Tina for making her fat and distracting her from school. After graduation, she never spoke to poor Christina again. Heart broken, Christina moved out of their hometown and became a professional cook, always hoping to recreate that joyous senior year with someone she could feed.

Now she had found a new girl, bustier than Sara was but without the round spherical belly, but Jenny had been showing a lot of progress, so she secretly hoped Jenny’s trim waist would swell to a big round belly. She had been instantly attracted to Jenny when she saw those enormous breasts, but Jenny never paid any attention to her until one day, after a lengthy workout session, Christina was consuming a huge meal. She caught Jenny staring at her rubbing her swollen belly after gorging herself and realized that this girl was enjoying the show. A few more public displays of gluttony and there was no denying that Jenny was showing an interest. Tina had not planned to get fat to attract Jenny but it clearly attracted Jenny. And now Jenny was so enamoured with her swelling girth, she knew she had to keep gaining. That was until she caught Jenny snacking and gaining on her own. She soon realized, even if Jenny did not, that Jenny wasn't really a feeder, but a closet feedee and if she played this relationship right Jenny would become a blimp. Her breasts where already much bigger and she was developing a globular paunch, but unlike Sara she was packing on a lot of weight on her fleshy hips. In a few more months, Jenny would be unable to turn back and she would just continue getting fatter and fatter.

Jenny was putting the finishing touches on her make up in the bathroom standing next to Christina. Originally there was plenty of mirror space for two girls to get ready, but now with Christina's ballooning ass, hips, and thighs and Jenny's enormous breasts, the space was becoming quite cramped.  Jenny was wearing her long blond hair up off her shoulders and had on large gold hoop earrings. Her hair was a little darker now and had pale blond highlights. She was wearing her white cotton backless top that tied behind her neck and came down in two swaths of cloth that wrapped around the front and part of the sides of her 38 GG cup breasts, then joined in the front to form the lower half of the top that wrapped around the upper half of her swelling belly. Due to her huge cup size, the sides of her breasts were exposed and could be seen from behind when she lifted her arms up. A full 10 inches of cleavage was on display when she wore that top and even more when she was leaning over putting on her eyeliner. The top was sized to fit a much less busty girl and thus only reached to mid-belly, clearly displaying her bulging love handles and new belly fat. She was also wearing a belly ring with a thin gold chain that wrapped around her waist.  She had on a pair of light blue jeans that she bought a month ago. They were low rise stretch jeans without belt loops or a top button. They only had a zipper that until a month ago went all the way up the 3 inch trek, now the zipper only went up about an inch. Luckily, these were stretch denim and her fat hips and booty kept them from wiggling off. As she had continued to gain, more of her butt crack was being displayed each time she wore these jeans. Originally it was only when she sat down, now even standing a good inch and half of butt crack was on display. This was a no underwear night for Jenny because of how tight the pants had gotten. Jenny had decided wear 5 inch platform heals, placing her enormous breasts at eyelevel for the barefoot 5'6" Christina.

"She is getting huge," thought Christina. "This is going to be the last time she wears those jeans. The bouncers might think she was a stripper with as much breast flesh she has on display, well maybe they would if she wasn’t so chubby. Finally she is getting a belly, but with her ass and hips getting so fat it’s going to take a lot of pounds for her to get big round belly, and there is nothing like a big, round, soft potbelly."

Christina was admiring the large assets of her formerly thin friend. Jenny had gained 25 pounds in the three months since their passionate evening and she now weighed 190 pounds and had added several inches and cup sizes to her figure. Her bra size had grown to a 38 GG; her upper body had remained slim while her breasts had ballooned. Her arms had plumped a bit but predominately all of the gain on the top part of her body was focused in her breasts. She had gained an inch in her waist line, up to 29, and had gained 4 inches in her hips. Her ass had swelled but was not as globular as Christina's. She had grown wider and fuller in the hips. Her thighs had chubbed up but most of the fat resided in her swelling hips. From her fleshy hips, her legs tapered down to small calves and thin ankles. Her fine bone structure was now covered with enough fat that her extra flesh wobbled a bounced. At 190 pounds, she was extremely curvy in all the right places, giving her an unfair advantage over most women. Unfortunately, her advantage was beginning to erode as her curves reached to greater and greater extremes.

"Alright let me through tubby," said Jenny as she slapped Christina's ass.

"Or what? You aint big enough to move my ass. Ah don’t pout, I guess I can let you, but only if you promise to sample the double chocolate cake I have made," said Christina as she cupped Jenny's fat breasts.

"Oooh, you baked again today? How can I say no to my little, Tina," said Jenny as she rubbed Christina's bulbous rear "You don’t mind if I finish off the ice cream too? That cake is so rich and gooey it needs something to go with it."

"Well O.K., but we will have to get some more on the way back from the club tonight," smiled Tina devilishly.

Upon arriving at the club Jenny bounced over to the bar where Steven was standing. Her massive breasts were bouncing and jiggling as she gave Steven a hug. Since the 5'8" Jenny was wearing 5" platform heels and Steven was only 5'6", her massive breasts smashed into his face. He was a little guy with a big wallet and had consistently paid for her and her friends drinks when they went out. Jenny had strung him along for the last 9 months and he had witnessed her continued expansion with some disappointment. He still continued to fund the nights out but he was becoming less and less enraptured with her expanding figure.

Tina strolled over to them wearing a low cut white mini dress that barely covered her massive butt. She was wearing matching 4" heals forcing her fat ass and her plump breasts out. Her dark brown hair was worn up and she had silver hoop earrings and a matching necklace on. They chit chatted with Steven for a while and drank a few Cosmo's, when Tina felt someone tap on her shoulder. Christina turned around expecting to scare away some drunken slob but found a busty dark haired olive skinned girl.

"Christina is that you?!" said the busty olive skinned girl.

"Sara?!" said Tina.

Sara gave Tina a big hug and the two girls squealed with glee. Christina had been reunited with her first love.

"Wow, I see you are still baking and cooking aren’t you?" giggled Sara as she pinched Tina's fat ass.

"I know, I have gained a lot of weight. I can't believe how huge my ass is now, I weigh like 230 pounds and my ass is 65 inches around. My new roommate loves to feed me, and you know how that can be," winked Christina.

"I know you turned me into such a porker, took me like two years to loose the weight, and now I am starting to put it back on,” she sighed “My current roommate is such a little piggy that its beginning to wear off on me. You know my sweet tooth." She said as she rubbed her slight belly.

"I do, but you are still so thin," replied Tina.

Based on Tina's estimation Sara was around 137 pounds and was probably a 34E with a slight belly bulge and 36 inch hips. Sara was wearing tight black flared low rise pants and 4 inch black strappy heals. She was wearing a pink spaghetti strap tight camisole that left her entire belly exposed. In her belly button she was wearing a pink stone.

“Besides all the fat, I can't get over how good you look Christina, I love your hair. Your new room mate must be a good influence. Now turn back around and let me get a better look of that ass you porky little piggy.” Tina spun around and jiggled her booty. The 65 inches of flesh was too much for Sara to resist and she had to slap it.

"Hey, that hurt!" complained Tina.

"Well let me kiss it to make it feel better," said Sara as she bent over and kissed Tina's butt cheek.

"Now I'm going to walk around with your lip stick on my fat ass Sara," whined Tina.

"Let me make it up to you and buy to a drink," said Sara.

"That's O.K. baby, my roommate and I are on his tab," said Christina as she pointed to Steven.

"Oh yeah? Is that your roommate with the short skinny guy?" asked Sara.

"Yep, that’s the one I gained all this weight for. She is finally starting to get fat, although she doesn’t have your belly," cooed Christina as she patted Sara’s slight tummy.

"You want it back don’t cha tubby," said Sara with a grin.

"Who are you calling tubby Sara?"

From behind Sara came a short girl with light blond hair and big green eyes. She was sipping on a large pink drink and had very pouty lips. She appeared to be about 5'2" and was wearing cute black sandals. On top she was wearing a light blue baby tank top with spaghetti straps. Her shirt revealed limited cleavage but it did reveal the lower 2/3rds of her pot belly. She appeared to have small pert 32B breasts and plump spherical pot belly that stuck out several inches. She had chubby arms and plump love handles and looked to have a waist line that measured at least 45 inches. Below her generous paunch she was wearing low rise white linen pants that were tight around her fat hips and thighs, but loose from the knee down. Her hips were wide and curvy but her weight was in her fat spherical butt cheeks. She was small on top but very fat below, she likely measured 60 inches around her hips and plump butt. She also had a stone in her belly button but this one was light blue matching her top and had her fat lower lip pierced.

"Oh hey Kate, this is Tina one of my old friends," said Sara.

"Nice to meet you Tina. You wouldn’t know a Jenny from South Carolina would you?" asked Kate "I think I saw a girl who looks like her in here only she is well a little bigger."

"Well the really busty girl over there is named Jenny and she is from South Carolina," replied Tina.

"Wow she has gotten fat, her breasts are enormous. I am her ex-roommate Kate," she said as she hugged Tina.

"I heard you were a tiny little thing," said Tina as she put her hands on the sides of Kate’s belly.

"Yeah, I sorta put on some pounds with Jenny, then hella ballooned over the last 9 months. College has been busy, lots of late nights studying, and the cafeteria is all you can eat so I rarely leave campus," she replied.

"Unless it's to see me dance of course, and sometimes I can't even make her come out then. I hope all that studying gets her something other than a huge ass and a big belly," teased Sara. "My roommate has gained 123 pounds in the 27 months she had been in college. Kate now weighs 218 pounds don’t cha," said Sara "First I thought it would be fun to live with a roommate but living with her, eating and drinking all the time is starting to make my night job more difficult," said Sara as she patted her slight belly.

"He he, I guess I might be a bad influence, but maybe not as bad as you were Tina," giggled Kate with an impish grin.

"Nonsense, she was just beginning to fill out when she was mine, but Kate you have a belly that I would love to feed," winked Tina.

"Hey hands off Tina, this Buddha is mine," laughed Sara.

"Hey, you two want to join Jenny and me tonight? We got Steven over there paying for all of our drinks and hopefully our meals later on," asked Tina as she rubbed her belly.

"Sure, I love to get men to pay for stuff, it's kinda my job," said Sara with a grin.

The three girls moved over to where Jenny and Steven were talking and ordered more drinks. As the night went on Steven began to pay more attention to Sara and a drunken Jenny had become enamoured to her old roommate's potbelly. Jenny was shocked at how fat Kate was and was constantly rubbing or poking Kate's bulge.  Eventually Tina started to get a little jealous and got Jenny out on the dance floor and away from Kate's belly. Then Jenny began her usual playful rubbing and caressing on Tina and Tina began caress Jenny. Jenny kept playfully swatting her away but Tina could tell she was enjoying it. Luckily for Tina, Jenny was getting drunk and her inhibitions were eroding, and when Jenny got drunk, she also got ravenously hungry.

The girls and Steven left the club and went for a late night snack. Jenny and Kate ate ravenously at an all-night buffet while Sara and Tina ate more moderate portions. Tina probably ate the least but knew her old girlfriend's weakness for sweets, so she made sure to pick up extra cake, cookies, and pie on the way home. They got Steven to pay for the late night snack of course, and between Jenny and Sara, the girls got Steven to give them several hundred dollars for other feigned interests promising to “work off” their debt in very appealing manners.

The four girls ended up back at Tina and Jenny's apartment. Jenny had decided during the ride home that some how she was not done eating for the night, and ordered 5 large pizza's and 5 gallons of ice cream to be delivered to her apartment. Once they got home Jenny got out of her extremely restrictive pants and put on a tight baby tank top and sweat shorts that probably fit her about 20 pounds ago. The waistband was rolled down to give her belly room to breathe and the lower 1/3 of her butt cheeks were left uncovered due to their continued expansion.

While Jenny was changing Tina managed to convince the other two girls to help her take Jenny's flower. She explained to them that the whole time Jenny had lived with her she had never let Tina kiss or touch her neither regions. Kate and Sara where both attracted to Jenny and decided that they would love to help seduce young Jenny, but once she did change teams she would be fair game for the three of them. Tina reluctantly agreed but she knew that the key to Jenny’s heart was no longer being the most voluptuous and pretty girl around, but by being the girl who kept her well feed, and neither of these girls knew how to cook. By the time Jenny was done changing the scene had been set. The lights had been lowered, the pizza and ice cream had arrived, and the beer and some hard alcohol for shots had been brought out.  Jenny grabbed a few slices of pizza and a beer and began feasting. The other girls were drinking beer and Tina was in the kitchen putting the ice cream in the freezer.

"Hey ladies I got an idea. Let's play a game. Tina do you have any dice?" asked Kate.

"Sure let me go get them," replied Tina.

"I learned this game last year from some of the girl's on the softball team, it’s a lot of fun and it gets you drunk pretty fast. They used this game whenever they needed to bulk up or they needed to help their team mates fill out. They called it Potbelly, and basically it’s a really fun way consume as much beer and food as you can in as short amount of time possible, thus growing a big potbelly. One of the freshmen girls last season went from a scrawny 110 pounds to a nicely padded 195 pounds and can hit the ball farther than ever. She can’t really run, but she sure is fun to watch try, regardless, you play with dice and based on what is rolled you either give food or drinks away to the other players or you take a drink or eat. Since I know the rules and Jenny is to my right, she starts out as the Potbelly. The numbers on the dice determine the quantities and who eats or drinks but some only affect the Potbelly with food or drinks, additionally when the entire group has the consume, the Potbelly has to consume twice the amount.  The way to stop being the Potbelly is for the Potbelly to roll double ones. Everyone ready?"

“Sure,” chimed both Sara and Kate with huge grins.

“I really have the munchies, but I don’t know Y’all, I might be starting to get a little chubby,” pouted Jenny.

“Jenny you are a long ways from chubby, Tina and I are the ones getting fat. You have nothing to worry about. Besides the three of us wanna eat, and you don’t want to be left out do you?” said Kate as she pushed her tight blouse up and patted her round belly.

“I guess not,” sighed Jenny.

“Good then roll the dice skinny,” said Kate.

The dice were rolled and food and drinks were allocated to the girls, with Jenny getting most of the drinks and a lot of the food. The rolls continued and the pile of food for Jenny grew. Jenny was beginning to slow the game down as she was getting very full. By this point she had eaten an impressive 2 large pizza's and downed a 12 pack of beer. Jenny started to whine about her belly, and Sara brought out the apatite enhancing narcotics. Few minutes later Jenny was back in action. The girls played through the game until all the pizza was eaten and the beer drank. They were now down to hard alcohol and ice cream, not a great combination but….

"I need to pee, be right back," said Jenny.

"Hurry back boobs, it's your roll next," chimed Christina.

"Hey no more alcohol for her ladies lets give her the ice cream. I need her to sober up somewhat and I would love to pack her full of fattening ice cream," giggled Tina.

"Sure and I will leave you some of my pot for later on," said Sara "It helps Kattie finish all of her meals." She said as she patted Kate's belly.

"Oh my god, she is like a bottomless pit Tina! I don’t think I could get close to consuming as much food and beer as her. She is going to get so huge," said Kate.

Jenny waddled into the room and plopped down onto the chair and the girls continued their game. The game progressed more drinks were passed out and Jenny was mowing through gallons of Ice cream, she ended up getting 2 gallons of ice cream allotted to her and only a couple of drinks. She was only able to eat 1/2 gallon before she started complaining again.

"I can't eat any more, someone else has to be the Potbelly, I feel like I am going to burst," whined Jenny.

"Oh I would love to help you out but the rules are the rules sweety, you have to eat it all before we can even discuss switching,” said Kate

“Why don’t we take a little break and smoke one Sara?" said Tina.

“Sure, that always helps,” Sara replied.

That brought Jenny’s apatite back for another few rounds of the game. Unfortunately the rest of the ice cream went her way, all 5 gallons, and there was no way she could eat all of that so the girls struck her a deal. Each kiss they got on the lips from Jenny would reduce the ice cream by one scoop. At first Jenny refused but as she got deeper into her third gallon she reluctantly agreed.

"O.K., O.K. I guess some kisses wouldn’t be too bad," said Jenny.

All three girls kissed her, then again, and again, and again. Shockingly she sorta liked it. Their lips are so soft that it wasn’t too bad and she had managed to reduce the amount she had to eat by a half gallon. She had eaten one and half gallons, worked off another half gallon, but still had 3 gallons left so she tried to strike another deal.

“Y’all my belly is bigger than it has ever been, I am so full I feel like I am going to pop,” moaned Jenny.

"Enough stalling Jenny back to finishing your ice cream. Sara has a few more drinks coming her way, I can feel it," said Tina.

"Wait, what if I do something else, I am so full I don’t know how much more I can eat."

"You aren't getting out that easy, Potbelly, you earned the ice cream. Maybe if you recline a bit it will take some pressure off your belly? Let's move you over to the couch,” said Tina.

Jenny managed to heave her bloated belly up and waddle over to the couch. Sara put pillows behind Jenny's back to allow her to recline more. Tina brought the ice cream over and began to spoon feed Jenny as Jenny rubbed her own belly. Ice Cream began to dribble down her chin and drip onto her fat breasts and tank top. The girls had managed to turn the table on the feeder and Tina was getting extremely turned on now that Jenny was the feedee.

"Wait Tina, wait. You are getting ice cream on my top. Let me take of my clothes before this gets to messy," she said.

"That's ok sweetie, we will help you with those," said Tina.

Tina took Jenny's top off and it took both Sara and Kate to get the sweat shorts off from under her swelling ass.

"OK back to feeding," said Tina

"Isn't there something else I can do not to eat all that ice cream? Look at me I'm about to pop!" said Jenny rubbing her round belly.

"I know your big belly welly hurts,” cooed Kate as she rubbed Jenny’s potbelly. “But I know what could make you feel better,” she cooed as her hand dropped to the front of Jenny’s panties.

I am so full I might pop if I eat another bite, and all three of them are cute. But this is ridiculous! I can't let another girl touch me there! Thought Jenny.

"No way! Give me the ice cream," said Jenny.

"Well at least let us rub that poor belly of yours," said Tina. "You wouldn't mind feeding her Kate would you?"

"Not at all. I have wanted to feed little Jenny’s belly for two years," said Kate as she plopped on the couch next to Jenny.

Kate began to spoon the ice cream in and Tina got on her knees between Jenny’s legs and began to rub her swelling Buddha. Sara feeling slightly left out went into the kitchen and began to sample some of Tina's baked goods.

Slowly but surely Tina's hand began to go further south around the swollen belly until it was deep inside Jenny. At first Jenny swatted her away. Then she began to get into it. She was quickly getting aroused and wet and began to ravenously eat. She pushed Kate away and grabbed the carton. As Tina's hand worked faster and faster Jenny scooped in more and more. Then she felt it, something wet between her legs, and Tina's hands were now both on her belly. Tina was eating her while she was eating the ice cream.

"More damn it!" she cried as she finished the carton. Kate rushed over with the next carton and Jenny tore into that one.

"She is really enjoying Tina and the ice cream," Sara whispered to Kate.

"I know, look at how swollen she is. I could never eat that much, and with us around to stuff her, she wont ever have a flat belly again. It’s going to be so fun watching her get fatter and fatter," Kate whispered back.

"Back when Tina and I were dating I could eat even more than that. I miss being able to eat like that but a stripper with a huge belly doesn’t make much in tips," sighed Sara.

“Don’t worry, in less than two years I will graduate and get a good job and you won’t have to dance if you don’t want too,” said Kate.

“You better be careful Kate, I might just take you up on that offer…” With that Kate and Sara made their way into Tina's bedroom to entertain themselves.

A quarter of the way through the next container Jenny climaxed, then again half way though, then again as soon as she finished it. Her belly was painfully distended but she loved the feeling in her belly and in her pussy. Tina brought her another half-gallon container and she continued to eat while Tina ate her. Eventually, many orgasms later, she passed out ice cream bucket resting between her jumbo breasts. It had been many months of waiting but she had put on many pounds of fat to her once toned and athletic body and Tina knew there would be no turning back for Jenny. Jenny was going to be more than a roommate or friend she was going to be Tina’s feedee.

Chapter 3

For the next week, Tina continued to feed and pleasure Jen virtually around the clock. Jen’s schedule had been reduced at the sports bar due to her figure expanding out of her uniform, but after missing her only two shifts that week the manager decided to fire her. Her manager also fired Tina after missing that week as well, but both girls were so enraptured with the feeding and oral pleasure, they couldn’t care less. Well maybe that wasn’t completely true, Jen was a little heart broken because she loved all the food and free beer she had been consuming recently and now she no longer had a source of income. Luckily she was on semester break from college so she didn’t miss any of her classes that week, but the loss of her job was quite depressing. Tina helped console her by continuing to stuff her and baking more and more. After two more weeks of consoling (feeding) Jen, Tina began to get a little short of funds and she applied at a bakery next to the mall. The owner hired her that day and Jen was left alone in the apartment with all of Tina's baked goods and nothing to do but watch TV and eat, until Jen came home to feed her even more fattening treats from the bakery.

After another week of laying about the apartment, eating all day and getting stuffed and pleasured by Tina at night, Tina convinced Jen to leave the apartment. Tina realized that Jen needed to get a job as she wasn't going to be able to pay all the bills herself. Tina tricked Jen into coming by the bakery with the enticement of free pastries. Jen was hesitant at first but eventually the desire for more sugary pastries overcame her reluctance. Jen decided a trip to the bakery wouldn't be too bad; she just needed something to wear.

In the last month Jenny had gained 20 pounds putting her well over the 200-pound mark. Her belly was fully distended most of the time and she now looked pregnant. Her ass had bloated and widened and her breasts had grown plump with fat. She had grown so fat in the recent months that she could only squeeze into a pair of extremely tight pink sweat pants, and only with the waistband rolled down freeing her bloated potbelly and corpulent love handles. Her tank tops only covered her massive breasts and the top few inches of her belly, leaving virtually all of her spherical potbelly exposed. She still could squeeze her pudgy arms into the matching pink sweat suit jacket, but there was no way she could zip it up over her huge breasts. She had outgrown her panties weeks ago but she could still squeeze her breasts into her 40 EEE cup bra. With her light blond hair twisted up in a clip, dangly gold hoop earrings and matching necklace, she put on her pink flip-flops and waddled out to her car and drove to the bakery.

Jen got the bakery and was assaulted by all the amazing smells. Her belly started rumbling and her mouth started watering instantly. She noticed that all of the employees were girls, all cute and one was unbelievably stunning, if much to skinny to be working in a bakery. All of the girls were also fairly young, right around her age and wearing uniforms that were very form fitting. As soon as Jen walked in Tina brought over some cookies and a pie and sat her down at one of the tables in the corner of the shop. She said that the pastries were "mistakes" and would have to be thrown away, so Jenny could help the bakery out by eating them if she wanted. Jen's belly rumbled and she licked her lips and her roommate knew what the answer was. As the day progressed more food was brought over and Tina brought iced coffee over. The bakery also sold drinks which were made by the stunning girl at the counter. As soon as her drink got low, the skinny beautiful girl would come over and refill it. During one of the sweet deliveries to the table, Tina stopped to talk.

"The owner is real sweet Jenny, you would like her," said Tina. "She is only a few years older than us and lets us eat anything we want, all day!"

"I am going to get so fat working here," said Tina "And so are you Jen." She thought.

"Oh here she comes. Kelly, meet my roommate Jen," said Tina.

The owner appeared to be in her late 20's. With short blond hair cut in a chunky modern style, big green eyes, cute turned up button nose, and pale ivory skin. She was about 5'4" and very bottom heavy. She was pear shaped like Tina and looked like she was pored into her baker's outfit. She was wearing white cotton pants and white short sleeve button up collared shirt, and pink canvas sneakers. Her shirt was unbuttoned at the top two buttons to display a bit of her cleavage, her breasts were not that impressive for her size, maybe a 38D, but below her breasts her flesh rapidly increased to a generous pot belly. Her belly looked to be at least 50 inches around and was straining the three buttons she had managed to clasp. Her shirt was un-tucked and unbuttoned so that the bottom few inches of belly flesh and her plump love handles bulged out from beneath the shirt. Tied below her belly was a white apron that on most women would have wrapped all the way around them. But on Kelly's wide fleshy hips and thighs the apron only covered the front of her legs. Not to be out done by the rest of her body, her booty ballooned out behind her giving her already huge lower half and even more portly look. She stuck out further behind than in front, and that was saying a lot with her round pot belly. Jen was amazed out how huge the baker's booty was, it was much bigger than Tina's. Kelly's hips and butt probably measured more than 70 inches around, and Jen was a little envious of how sexy this obese girl looked, her big round curves and swollen bulges. Wait, what was she thinking? This girl was huge and fat, which she was beginning to really like, but she didn’t want to be that fat, did she? If she didn’t stop eating like she was she soon would be.

"You must be Jenny, I have heard so much about you," said Kelly.

"It’s me in the flesh, and getting fleshier by the minute thanks to your fattening treats," said Jen as she stood up and patted her bare bloated belly. "Six months ago, this Buddha belly would have been flat, but thanks to my roommate and your cooking I have almost grown out of everything I own."

"Oh that’s hardly a Buddha belly, you are still such a tiny little thing," giggled Kelly as she put her hands on the side of Jenny’s exposed potbelly, between the open pink sweat suit jacket. "Well I guess whatever goes into here, stays off of my ass so you are welcome to whatever mistakes we make. There are far too many skinny chicks in here, both working and shopping here, so please eat up. When I saw Christina walk in I hoped she had at least some cooking ability, but even if she didn’t I had to hire her just to have another bootilicous girl around who might help keep me away from eating all the mistakes. I have a bit of a sweet tooth as you can imagine."

"Good to know my fat ass got me the job, because it aint cheep being this curvy. My hips and ass have grown so much that I now have to shop at Voluptuous Lady," said Tina slightly blushing.

"Good thing our employees have a deal with the Voluptuous Lady, all clothing purchases are 20% off, and in turn all of their employees get 20% off our food. They are constantly over here getting something to snack on," said Kelly.

"Voluptuous Lady, what's that?" asked Jen.

"It’s the plus size girls store in the mall, just across the street. Great clothes and most of the girls there are cute, so its fun to browse if you know what I mean," said Kelly with a wink.

"I need a whole new wardrobe after the last six months. This was the last thing I could squeeze into. Having a cook for a roommate is great until you get so fat you grow out of all of your clothes," said Jen as she struggled to take off her Jacket. "I don’t think I will be able to wear this anymore until I go on a diet."

Jen leaned forward to remove her jacket that caused her massive breasts to jiggle and bounce in front of Kelly, giving her a great view of Jenny’s deep cleavage. Jen's tank top had rolled up her potbelly during her feasting and once she wiggled out of her jacket her shirt had rolled up just beneath her generous bosom. She stretched her top back down over her swollen paunch only to see it shrink back up revealing the bottom 2/3 of her belly.

"He he he, I think you might have out grown that tank top too, sweets," said Tina. "I can loan you some money if you want to go pick something up."

"I feel bad taking your money Tina, but if you two keep bringing these pastries by I will never be able to fit in my clothes," whined Jen. "I just need to pick up a few things, until I loose some of this pudge and can get my old job back," she said as she grabbed her fleshy spare tire.

"I don’t think they are going to rehire you Jen. The manager was pretty pissed, and it’s going to take you a while to fit back in your old bar maid uniform,” teased Tina.

"Jenny if you need some work I could hire you part time if you want to cook, but I know Voluptuous Lady is hiring full time employees," said Kelly. "I know the manager there. She is such a sweet heart, but wants the sales girls to have a certain kind of look. You know, the kind of look that a couple of months hanging around here could give you."

"What do you mean?" asked Jen with her hands on her love handles.

"The sales girls need to be fat silly. It is a plus size store, but you might just be fat enough. I know the manager will be at the store around 5:00 PM today, so if you want, you can hang out here until she comes. Then I can give her a call and if she wants to meet with you, I will send you over. I am pretty sure she will hire you, but once you get hired don’t try loosing any of this,” said Kelly with a playful poke of Jenny’s belly. “She got rid of three girls last month for getting to skinny."

FAT! Who was this porker calling fat?! She had to be near 300lbs and I am much smaller than her. Hmmph. But I guess I do need a job, and a working with cute fat girls sounds a lot better than serving beer to drunken guys, she thought.

"I don’t know, I sorta miss having a waistline, but I guess I do need a job. I could always loose the weight after I earn enough money anyways," said Jen.

"Sure you can, hun, piece of cake. The manager’s name is Gwen and she is very nice. If you want to hang out here between now and when you go to meet her, you can help yourself to as much of the mistakes as you want. It will be nice to have such a cute curvy girl around the place. Well I can’t stay here and talk all day; I need to get back to work. It was nice meeting you," she said as she turned and walked back to check on the rest of the bakery.

"Nice meeting y’all too,” said Jenny to Kelly’s back. She leaned towards Christina and whispered, “Her ass is enormous, look at how it bounces! I bet that will be you soon enough," teased Jen.

"Uh huh, I’m the only one getting a fat ass. And I know this isn’t filled up yet," Tina said as she patted Jen's exposed fleshy belly. "Are you going to hang out here all day? We got a bunch of new cakes we are trying out and you will just love them," said Tina

"Oh you devil you. You know I can’t say no to your cakes. Sigh, I guess if I am going to work at Voluptuous Lady, I don’t have to worry about getting fat, and I got nothing better to do until 6, so sure I will eat your cakes," replied Jen with a smile.

Tina returned to the back of the bakery to start bringing out the cakes, when the stunning skinny girl caught Jen's attention. She was younger than Jen and had light blond hair that she wore up in a clip. She had bright blue eyes and full pouty lips. She was one of the prettiest girls Jen had seen, a perfect 10 by most standards. She was about Jen's height, maybe and inch shorter, but was wearing 3 inch heeled shoes, making her taller than all of the girls in the bakery.  She was working the counter in tight black pants and a black tank top. Jen could tell the girl was 32D, same size as Jen when she was 16, and the girl had the tiniest waist, maybe 23 inches and slim hips and thighs, at most 36 inches. Jen had noticed her checking her out the entire time she had been there and noticed that the skinny girl's eyes nearly popped out of her head when Jen took off her jacket. The girl kept bringing her drinks and at first Jen wasn't sure why the girl kept looking or paying that much attention to her, did she have food on her face? Did she get something on her tank top? No the girl was admiring what she saw. Jen realized this pretty young girl was taken with her, and while Jen thought the girl was beautiful, she was much to skinny. But what would she look like with 50 pounds on her, or a 100, or a couple hundred pounds of fat swelling her flat trim waistline? Jen was sure she wanted to find out. So she decided to put on a little bit of a show for the girl and leaned back in her chair and rubbed her belly, inching up her tank top up until her entire belly has uncovered. Then Jen took her full milkshake, the skinny girl had refilled her drink less than a minute ago, and drank it down all at once.

"Would you like another, Kelly said it was O.K.," asked the girl.

She must have run over once she saw me drinking, she thought. "Oh I don’t know if I should, milkshakes are so fattening and I already got called fat once today," said Jen as she leaned forward to put the glass down. "They might be right though, my boobs never used to rest on my belly, but now look, my belly is resting on my fat thighs which is pushing them up," she said cupping her breasts. "Sigh I’m getting so round, but do you think I am to fat to have another shake?"

"Oh my god! You have the most amazing boobs! I would love to have your boobs," said the hypnotised skinny girl.

"Oh you are so sweet, thank you. But I can't let you have them, but I would let you hold them," replied Jen

"Really! That would be awesome!" she squealed as she reached for them.

Jenny playfully slapped her hand. "First you need to tell me a little bit about yourself and if you think I am too fat to have another of your thick creamy delicious shakes." She said as she figured her deep cleavage.

"Oh ya, like sorry, I get kinda nervous around really hot girls. I'm Brigitte. I just graduated high school and am taking some time off from all that school stuff. I guess I’m like not sure what I want to do yet," said Brigitte as she sat down across from Jen.

"I'm not really that good at anything, certainly not school, but I love to shop, party, meet…..girls, and recently I have learned that I love to eat. All of my friends have been teasing me and telling me that I am going to get fat if I keep eating all the time. But the thing is, I want to, sorta. Not really super fat just, well, curvier. You know big boobs, maybe a nice little belly and a bigger ass. Sorta like you, but maybe not so much belly that thing really is round. And now my high school friends have all gone to Europe or some other random location for the summer, and there is no one to stop me from doing what I want. I probably won't see them again cause they are all leaving for college, so uh, I guess I also need some like new friends. Preferably cute friends that like to shop, party, and …eat, and well not tell me I am getting too fat. Oh and to answer your question, you were going to get another shake if you wanted it or not." She said with a wink.

This girl just said she had too much belly! Ridiculous, it is just a little puffy, that’s all. "Well that’s a lot to take in; um I guess we can be friends. I love to shop, party, nibble here and there, and as of recent I think I might like girls. But only girls with some big curves," she said as she patted her belly. "But I should probably warn y’all that being friends with me might make you fat. You may end up getting a lot curvier than you wanted."

"I don’t ever think I will get your size Jen, but now can I touch?" asked Brigitte sheepishly.

Brigitte held Jen's massive breasts for while, staring in joyous rapture. Eventually Jen had to lean back and move them out of reach or she would have kept massaging and staring. "That's enough for now, but let's trade numbers and maybe we can hook up later," said Jen.

"Cool, now let me get you another shake," replied Brigitte.

Jen sat in the bakery for the next seven hours eating and drinking whatever the girls brought to her. She saw a number of plump and chubby girls come in and get various goodies. It was good place to people watch, certainly for the type of people she liked. Her belly continued to grow, and grow, getting rounder and harder. But she just couldn't say no. She ate until her belly hurt and then some more. She had to get out of here or she would pop, but the shakes were so good, her new skinny friend must be putting something into them. Too much belly! HA! This will shrink right up once I get enough money from working at Voluptuous Lady to support myself. It will be nice not to workout for a while but as soon as I get enough money I know I will get my thin waist back. But for now the pies were just too delicious, the cakes, the doughnuts, and the cookies. Sure her belly hurt, but they just kept coming. She just couldn't stop, each time she got fuller and her belly got tighter, she would think back to the stuffings by Tina and she got more and more aroused. She imagined Tina's caressing tongue in her neither regions, and ate with renewed vigour.

"Look at her go, Tina, she can sure pack it in," said Kelly.

"I know. I think I created a monster," giggled Tina.

"Well we should get her out of here and over to the Voluptuous Lady," said Kelly. "Gwen is a little impatient."

"Oh but it is so fun to watch her eat, but I guess she does need a job."

Tina walked over to Jen. "The boss said you are cut off,"

"Oh just a little bit more. All this food kinda reminds me of you know... or fun times," wheezed Jen.

"Oh really, no wonder you are eating so much. But it's time for you to head over to the Voluptuous Lady," teased Tina.

"I’m not eating that much," said Jen as she stood up with her hands on her hips.

"Please honey you used to be a lot thinner than I was six months ago, even a month ago but now look at this belly. You're about to pop," said Tina as she poked Jen in the belly.

"Stop it, that hurt," whined Jenny as she turned around and put her back to Tina.

Tina got closer and put her arms around Jenny’s waist and rubbed her hands on Jen's bloated belly. "I am just teasing you sweetie. You were such a good girl today, I know you are going to get the job and when you get home there is going to be celebratory dinner and dessert waiting for you. Now put on your jacket and impress Gwen with your charm, or charms," she whispered into her ear as she slipped her hands up to cup Jen's generous bosom.

"Don't worry Tina, y’all know how charming I am," said Jen as gave a wink to Bridgett that Christina could not see.

Jen managed to waddle over to the mall and find the clothing store. It was a nice store with several pudgy teen aged girls shopping inside, a few college girls and a lot of professional aged women who had packed on the pounds. Jen walked up to the register and asked the girl if she knew where the manager was. The counter top at the register was abnormally low as Jen was wearing flip-flops and the counter only came to the tops of her thighs. The registers were normal height, but the counters were lower than normal which gave the girls a good place to lean against or sit on. This register girl was leaning against the back counter facing the front of the store, sucking on a lolly pop of some kind and absent mindedly twirling a lock of her hair. The girl was shorter Jenny, maybe 5'4", but when Jenny got to the counter she could see that this girl was wearing 4 inch spiked black leather boots. She was really only 5'0" tall. The girl was cute in a pale semi punk sort of way. She had wavy black hair with dark blue highlights, pale skin, full red lips, and dark eye make-up. She was wearing a tight black baby t-shirt that hugged her fat breasts and round belly. She was small framed, tiny hands and fine features and Jenny estimated her bra size to be around a 36 GG, her breasts where huge, but her upper body was fairly narrow. Her belly on the other hand was quite plump. The t-shirt covered most of the girl's expansive paunch leaving only inch of pale belly and her chubby love handles exposed. In her current leaning position, the belly bulged out beneath her breasts but not quite past them, still it was quite a gut on this young girl. Now below her waist she was wearing a short black pleated skirt that reached to the tops of her thighs. Jen couldn't quite tell how big she was there due to the pleated skirt not hugging her curves, but based on the chubby thighs, she new the girl had some meat in the seat.

"Huh, oh hi, you need me to help you find some clothes, well the maternity clothes are all in the front up there," said the girl as she stood up and pulled her shirt down over her belly.

"No, no, I'm looking for the manager, I heard y’all have a position available. And I am not pregnant," sniffed Jen.

"Oh I'm sorry people think I am pregnant all the time with my belly. I hope you aren’t mad, us Buddha's need to stick together," replied the girl as she patted her own belly.

"Well I might have had a couple of snacks today," replied a blushing Jen.

"I wish I had, I am so starving now but the pizza hasn't got here yet," smiled the girl as she patted her belly. "Gwen's over there in the back helping some girls unpack the double plus size bras. I think she is wearing grey sweats today, its her day off but she came in to help for a bit."

"Thanks, I am Jen by the way," she said.

"I'm Mandy, nice to meet you," said Mandy.

Jen wandered into the back when she spotted the biggest butt she had ever seen. Cloaked in skin tight grey sweats was a massive bulbous fat rear. The woman was bent over and Jen could only see her huge ass, hips and the back of her legs. The girl was wearing shoes like Jen, very casual for a manger. Then the girl stood back up with a hand full of extremely large bras in her hand she turned to the side. Jenny was amazed at what she saw. The girl had an upper body that was even more impressive than her lower body. This girl was Jen's height and possibly the biggest girl she had ever seen. She had dark blond hair with brown highlights, wavy and she was wearing it up in a ponytail. She was cute and appeared to only be a few years older than Jen. She was wearing a skintight low cut pink tank top that some how managed to hug her entire bulk down almost to her waistband. The waistband of the grey sweats was rolled under and went below her fat love handles and bloated belly. Through the tightness of the tank top she could see that the Manager had out grown her bra as the flesh was bursting up through the huge cups. The manager had big puffy upper arms and a slight double chin, every thing about her oozed fat and femininity. Jen estimated that the manager measured somewhere near a 58 inch chest, a 70 inch belly and enormous 82 inch hips. She was the bustiest girl in the store, but the double plus size bra's she was unpacking were clearly for even bigger girls. This store catered to the big and even the very very big.

"Uh excuse me, are you the manager?" asked Jen.

The girl turned to face her and Jen was amazed at how cute this woman was. She was very pretty and had a pleasant smile. She had big brown eyes and full plump lips, on which she was wearing a pale shade of pink lipstick.

"That’s me, I'm Gwen. You must be Jen, Kelly told me you were coming over," said Gwen as she stretched out her hand.

"Ya I heard you are looking for a new girl," said Jen trying to stick her boobs out and suck her belly in, while shaking Gwen’s hand. She wasn’t going to get called pregnant again.

"Well I am always looking for a girl with a full bosom to work the bra section," she said as she moved closer to Jen. "And you seem to have a pretty generous bosom, are those 40 EEE?"

"Wow you are good, they are, but I think I am starting to outgrow them. But you must be even bigger, what are you 44 GG?" asked Jen.

"Close, I am a 42 HH, that’s a very good guess, but if you work here I am sure you will grow intimately familiar with expanding cup sizes," said Gwen. "Now normally, I don’t hire girls your size to work in the store, they work in the back unloading and packing stuff. But, if I may be so bold, you have generous hips, thick thighs, and are quite busty. Your belly is a little flat though, but we can work on that," she said with a smile.

"Oh well in that case….I can stop sucking it in," said Jen and she allowed her belly to swell to its proper size.

"Wow that’s some control you had, you just gained 5 inches! You might workout after all. Recently, I have had some girls working the floor who started out a bit chubby, but ended up not quite becoming a Voluptuous Lady. I have to be sure you are going to fill out and not lose your curves. If you can prove to me that you like to eat, then maybe I can be confident you will someday be a Voluptuous Lady. Do you think you can prove to me you can eat?" asked Gwen

"Uh well….I guess so, seems kinda weird, and I had kinda a big lunch" said Jen as she rubbed her belly.

“Well if you are not really interested…”

“No, no I really need a job,” said Jenny.

"Goodie, now come to the back with me and you can fill out the paper work while complete your interview by eating, say… one and half large pizzas? If you can do that for me I can go against my better judgement and you can have the job in the bra section, instead of working in the back."

One and half large pizzas?! She was so full from her day of stuffing her belly still ached. But she needed the job, so she reluctantly agreed.

"Ok, Julia, take Jen into the brake room and get her the paper work. I will be in to check on your progress in a bit."

"I'll keep an eye on her Gwen, plus it's about time for my break," replied Julia.

Julia seemed to be Gwen’s assistant, she was far too skinny to work the floor, and her attire didn’t look like she would be in the back moving boxes. Julia was looked to be about 18, 5'7", with full 36D cup breasts. She had a trim flat belly with round full hips and butt, probably right around 42 inches, just a bit smaller than Jen's hips were last year. She wearing tight low-rise jeggings, and tight low cut sweater that hugged her figure and stretched over the swell of her plump bum. She was wearing four inch platform heels that matched her pink sweater. She had straight medium length dark brown hair and brown eyes, a very pretty Latin beauty.

"Here you go, the pizza is on the table and I will go grab the paperwork," said Julia.

"OK, thanks," replied Jen.

Jen walked over to the table and inspected the pizzas. All of them were deep dish, thick crust double toppings, and extra cheese. These girls liked their pizza thick and heavy. Two pieces would be enough for a meal, but eating a large and half meant she had her work cut out for her.

"Hey Kelly, I just met Jen," said Gwen into her cell, "She is perfect, big butt, round Buddha, huge boobs, beautiful face, little on the small side, I bet she only weighs about 215."

"That's what I thought initially sweetie but wait till you see her eat! We have been stuffing her all day. I watched her belly almost double in size," replied Kelly.

"Really? It's not normally that size, then she is smaller than I thought? Well at least she seems be a good eater," said Gwen.

"Don't worry Gwennie, her roommate said that Jen has put on at least 20 pounds in the last two months, and is a blossoming feedee," said Kelly.

"Oooh, well that changes things. The girls around here are relentless with their snacking and bingeing," said Gwen.

"Ya and the best thing is, she recently joined our team," said Kelly.

"This girl gets better and better. Well I will see you later tonight baby, bye."

"Yes you will and you will also be seeing a huge meal fit for a growing queen," said Kelly. "Hurry home sweets."

Gwen waddled back into the break room to see Jen mowing through her first pie. Jen's expansive breasts were resting on the table as she ate and filled out the paper work. Jen had taken off her jacket and was leaning forward, with her elbows on the table, arching her back with her bubbly bum touching the back of the chair and her legs spread apart so that her bloated belly could hang free between her plump thighs. Gwen could see how round and bloated her belly was and almost felt sorry for how bad Jen's stuffed paunch must hurt. But she was so excited by Jen's bulges that she quickly lost her compassion. Julia was leaning against the counter eating a slice and drinking a soda.

"Julia, when are you going to stop being so skinny and come work up front?" asked Gwen as she walked over to stand next to Julia.

"Stop it Gwen. I can’t believe I’ve like gained almost 12 pounds this year and 30 since I met my boyfriend.  My girlfriends are all telling me my ass is getting too fat and that I should go on a diet. I’m gonna end up huge like the rest of the girls in my family," pouted Julia.

"Julia you are a beautiful smart girl who only has to gain 80 teensy pounds and I can put you on the floor instead of keeping you in the office, hidden away. Your friends and boyfriend are just going to have to get used to a much rounder you," said Gwen as she patted Julia's rump.

“I don’t know, my boyfriend is such a tiny thing, I already tower over him with my heels on and I think I even outweigh him now.  If I put on 80 pounds it would be too easy for me to just keep eating and eating. Like I’d get so massive my Tia might even start calling me fat and she is like nearly 500 pounds, totally way to huge boobs. I know I would never be able to control my inner piggy.”

"I could think of worse things to happen, and if you resist much longer I may have to hold you down and get Kelly to come over and feed you," winked Gwen.

"Inner piggy, what’s that?" asked Jen with her mouth full of pizza

"Oh I like bet you can figure it out, but why don’t you tell Jen your story Gwen," said Julia smiling.

"Well I don’t know if it would be appropriate for a potential co-worker to hear but if you really want to know I will tell you about releasing my inner piggy, but I have to warn you its got a few R rated parts, so please let me know if it gets to inappropriate for you,” she said patting the side of her bulging belly.

“Oooh I LOVE R rated stories,” said Jenny with a mouth full of pizza.

“O.K. well here goes…Believe it or not I was skinny my whole life and throughout most of college. But my senior year I met Kelly and I ended up swearing off dieting and exercise. Now I had always loved eating, but I always wanted to stay skinny for my boyfriends so I never weighed more than 120 pounds. Then I met Kelly, who was my neighbour at the time, and she started bringing over pies and cakes that she had made at culinary school. At first I was able to eat only a bite here and there. A piece every once and a while, and I would just exercise a little more. But they were so delicious that I just couldn't resist gobbling up every bite. Soon I was spending more time with her than with my boyfriend; she always was bringing over treats or inviting me over for a big home cooked meal. My clothes were getting tighter and tighter and I never worked out. Eventually it got so bad that I was dreaming about her pastries, eating them all the time, and seeing him rarely. I knew I was getting fat, but her cooking was better than sex! And she was so sweet, that I was becoming good friends with her. I knew it would brake her heart if I went on a diet, so I just kept eating. My boyfriend and I still went out but at this point I was eating more than him when we went out, eating snacks, late night meals, then full on binges. I would go out to dinner with him, then go over to Kelly's apartment and eat again. Eventually, he got really jealous of the time I was spending with Kelly and he broke up with me. Oddly I really didn’t care, now I could eat like I really wanted to. My inner piggy was becoming more of a reality. My bosom had swelled, my ass got fat, and my flat trim stomach grew round, and thanks to Kelly's cooking I graduated college at 190 pounds. 70 extra pounds of fat, I was bursting out of my clothes, but Kelly kept right on feeding me."

"Kelly is like the owner of the bakery across the parking lot from the mall," smiled Julia.

"Yes that's her, the one with the enormous booty. She was a plump 220 pounds when she started bringing me the treats. Imagine a big fat ass on a short girl, with plump love handles and belly and relatively small breasts. All booty. When we first met she was a full 100 pounds bigger than me, very cute and bubbly. She seemed like a blimp next to me and I was very interested in the way that fat ass bounced and wobbled. I loved to watch her stir the mixings in the bowl just to see her wobble that thing around. I can’t say I was attracted to it right away but it was a lot of fun to watch something that big, and I knew I enjoyed the fuller female form, so once I graduated college, I started working here as an assistant manager.

Kelly didn't have the bakery then but had graduated culinary school and was cooking all the time. With another six months of her cooking, I had put on another 35 pounds. I would do anything to get more of her cooking, and when I ate it made her happy, so she would cook even more. I was getting more and more addicted to her cooking and could no longer stop myself. In fact I had gained so much that we were the same weight back then. During the course of our friendship I had gained 105 pounds and she had gained only 5 pounds.

Then she decided it would be a good idea if we moved in together, to save money for her bakery of course. I was a 22 year old assistant manager at Voluptuous Lady back then weighing 225 pounds, the weight limits were lower when we first opened, and since I wasn’t making a lot of money and I wanted to be around her cooking any ways, I decided to move in.

Initially I think she thought I was pretty, but she never really made a move.  I wanted to keep her happy so she would keep cooking for me, so I spent a lot of time with her. I noticed that she had plenty of other friends, mostly plump girls, but I never saw her with a boy.

Maybe it was because when we met I had a boyfriend, maybe it was because my inner piggy hadn’t been released yet, but as soon as my figure started to expand she began to become more and more interested. After gaining more than a hundred pounds I was getting some looks from Kelly. Nothing really at first, just some admiring glances, then as I got fatter, some pats on my belly, a playful slap on my spreading ass. Then one night after work, she got me drunk."

"It was a Friday and she had been baking all day. I had come home and changed into a tank top and a pair of sweat shorts. I had been feeling particularly fat that day as one of the buttons had popped off my blouse and left my expanding cleavage bulging out. The manager at the store was impressed with my effort to become a more voluptuous Voluptuous Lady, but I was beginning to think I needed to get my eating under control. I was thinking about how fat I had gotten with Kelly and wondered how much fatter I would get if I continued living with her. I was planning to cut back but as my luck would have it that night Kelly had other plans for my waistline. Once I got home from work I changed clothes and plopped down on the couch to watch some TV. Then Kelly brought over a glass of wine and a whole cheese cake. She was wearing skintight white linen pants that hugged every curve and rested low on her hips due to her mammoth booty. On top, she was wearing a tight white spaghetti strap blouse that exposed her cute little cleavage. Her light blond hair was pinned up and she was wearing make up. If I didn’t know better I would say she was going to go on a date."

"Hey Gwen you are looking good, I just opened a bottle of wine and I was hoping you might like to try this cheese cake?" asked Kelly.

"You really think I should? I popped a button off my blouse today I am getting so fat! At first I didn’t mind the extra inches but I am turning into a real blimp! I think I may need to go on a diet. No one can think I look good with all this blubber," I whined.

"Oh Gwenny, you aren’t fat, yet. And you are very pretty. All of my friends are starting to get jealous of me living with such a hottie. Besides you are the same weight as me and so much taller. Now come on and have some of this cheese cake, and it would be a shame to not drink the wine now that it is pored," said Kelly.

"Well I guess, but if I keep getting fatter I may never find a new boyfriend," I said.

"Boyfriend? Those are so easy to find for a cute girl like you. You could find one any weekend, but as I am planning on opening my bakery soon, I was kinda hoping that we could spend the weekend together sampling my latest creations. I need someone to taste test a lot of goodies," said Kelly with a big smile.

"I guess I can help you out, but then I am going on a diet," I said

"If you still want to diet after this weekend, then I won’t stop you, but I can’t say I would ever help you. Now its time to start eating," she said with a wink.

"At first I thought well I will just have a slice, then maybe just two, then half a pie isn’t that much…. 3 pies and 2.5 bottles later, I was drunk, and making a mess of myself and the poor couch. I was getting wine on my shirt, cheesecake on the couch, relishing my gluttonous state, until Kelly refused to let me feed myself anymore until I sobered up. In my drunken state I wanted more pie, I needed more pie, so she excitedly agreed to bring out another pie provided she was allowed to feed it to me. I thought it was a little weird to be fed but I was buzzing and loved her pie so she propped me up on some pillows and started feeding. And feeding, and feeding, and feeding, and feeding, until I was about to pop. I was getting more and more drunk until I was bloated beyond capacity and I passed out.

In the morning I woke up to the smell of her baking and a huge plate of pancakes on a tray right by my bed. She had taken off my clothes at some point during the night and rolled me into bed. I was lying in bed naked; I guess I had kicked off the covers, when she walked in carrying even more of the amazing smelling food. She was wearing a pair of light pink Daisy Duke Sweat shorts that exposed the lower quarter of her spherical butt cheeks and a pink bikini top that put her 38 D cup breasts and round 38 inch belly on display for me.

"Wow, how long have you had that outfit? Not that it doesn’t flatter your figure," I said.

"I may have had it for a year, its one of my favourite outfits for weekends like this," she said.

"Oh yeah, does that mean you are going to do more than just feed me all weekend?" I asked as I turned to my side towards the platter of pancakes and rubbed my still swollen belly.

"Not yet hun, you are not quite ready,” she said as she lowered her body next to mine and placed another tray of food next to me. “But maybe soon if you eat like you did last night.”

"I can’t believe I ate that much, my belly is still swollen, but a promise is a promise, let me go freshen up and I will be back for your pancakes," I replied.

"Well ok, but hurry back, you have a lot of eating to do" she said.

"The next two days I was in a stuffed and drunken blissful paradise, and I would beg her to let me stop, but she would just feed me more and more. After nearly cumming several times from simply getting stuffed, there was no way I could go on a diet. I wanted to be fed more and more. Six more months of feedings like that and I was 305 pounds, measuring 53-51-69, 55 pounds fatter than Kelly was at the time. She was only 250 pounds and measured 44-42-65. My ass was fatter than hers was now and my belly was huge. With my enhanced curves Kelly couldn’t stop touching me, I wasn’t the biggest of her friends but I ate more than all of them. My inner piggy had been released and she kept feeding and feeding making it bigger and bigger.

After two years of knowing her and a year of living together she finally did more than feed me. One night after I had fallen asleep after another one of her stuffings, she came in and tied my arms to the head board with silk scarves. I woke up with the feeling of her tiny hands caressing my belly and her full plump lips kissing my nipples.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“You know what I am doing, you have wanted it for a while now sweets. The difference is now I want it too,” she said as she kissed my ear.

“I always found you attractive, but when you stuff me I get so hot. So much hotter than when I was with my boyfriend,” I sighed.

“I know my little piggy. I knew the path to your heart was through this big round belly. Now you should know that the path to my heart is making this even bigger. Because you have been such a good little piggy I am going to give you loving like you have never had before, and if you keep being a good piggy, you will get more and more of it,” she whispered as she kissed my neck and then kissed me on the lips.

“After one session of her loving, I was addicted and have been her lover ever since. Of course that was her plan the whole time, that little minx, but I needed to release my inner piggy. Now I am tipping the scales at 425 pounds and would probably be bigger if she didn’t spend so much time at the bakery cooking for everyone else instead of cooking for me, but then again we wouldn't have girls like Jen releasing their inner piggy without her bakery," said Gwen to Julia.

"I’m like not that into girls, but someone to take care of you like that might be fun," said Julia as she gazed longingly into Jenny’s swollen cleavage.

"Oh I think I know a few girls who can help you out. How's does that pizza taste Jen?" asked Gwen.

"Oh this is the thickest pizza I have ever eaten. It’s so good, but so heavy," said Jen.

"It’s guaranteed to put some pounds on you. Really sticks to your ribs," said Gwen shaking her generous belly.

"I know look at my belly, I have only had one piece and already it is sticking out," said Julia cupping her tiny bulge.

"One piece, please I have had 3/4 of this pie and look at this gut," said Jen as she leaned back in her chair and grabbed the sides of her bloated paunch.

"Oooh, that is big, but you already had some blubber there," said Julia as she reached out and patted Jen's belly. "Good thing you have such a big bum to balance it out."

"I can't believe how fat I am getting, six months ago I had little pudge around my waist. Mostly a flat belly, probably 28 inches around the fattest part. Now I am so swollen I bet I have added 8 more inches," said Jen.

"From here I say you might be 37 inches around, but that’s just a guess," said Gwen. "You would probably loose 4 inches if you weren’t so stuffed."

"Oh how my belly hurts, do I have to eat it all Gwen?" said Jen

"Only if you want the floor job in the bra department, honey. It's not a great job, having to see girls topless all day, trying on bras, helping them size their plump soft breasts correctly. But it pays well, $4200 a month," said Gwen.

"$4,200 a month?! Let me have another slice of that pizza," said Julia. "The girls in the back get virtually nothing here at ol’ VL."

"For $4,200 oh I think I can some how fit it into here," said Jen.

Jen ate with renewed vigour. Her belly was bigger than it had ever been but the strain of finishing the first pie was making her flush and exhausted. She was resting her elbows and bulging breasts on the table eating into the next pie.

“Do you two mind if I take of my tank top? I am getting so hot,” said Jen.

“Of course not, we are all girls here,” said Gwen with an appreciative smile.

There in her bra and sweats, she ploughed through the remaining pieces.

"Wow, I can’t believe you did it," said Julia. "Your belly is so fat now and red."

"Oh I knew she could do it, she reminds me of me when I started, well a fatter version of me. Good work Jen, you got the job. You can start tomorrow. Any outfit from the store is appropriate to wear. We here at VL we like to display the merchandise so you can have a few on the store’s account. I will get Mandy to show you around and help you pick out a few outfits," said Gwen with a huge smile.

Jen thanked Gwen and then sat back in the chair and rubbed her bloated belly. It took 20 minutes before she could move but she slowly put her tank top and jacket back on and went out to find some new clothes. Before she left the kitchen though, Gwen gave her a hug and quick pat on her distended belly. Jen loved the way Gwen felt, so big and soft, she knew she was going to like it here a lot. Mandy took her around for the next 30 minutes and Jen found some outfits to her liking. She slowly waddled back to the bakery with her sopping bags in one hand and the other hand rubbing her distended belly. When she walked through the door, she was greeted by Brigitte cleaning one of the tables.

"Oh my god you are bigger than when you left!" gasped Brigitte. "What did they do to you over there?"

"They fed me the thickest richest pizza I have ever eaten. I think I am about to pass out," said Jen out of breath.

"Well hope you are not too full, cause Tina has made your favourite Double Chocolate cream cake, with extra frosting," said Brigitte.

Jen knew she could not resist that cake, damn her roommate. "Well, I guess I might be able to squeeze a little more in…." smiled Jen.

Chapter 4

By the end of the third year, Jen and Tina were still living in the same house. Kate was still going to college, and Sara was still dancing but she had gained more pounds that year and was weighing in at 178 pounds measuring 49-35-38. Her fat boobs had made her a favourite at the club, but her ballooning belly was beginning discourage some of the customers. The 5'2" Kate had continued to grow fatter throughout the year due to her late night studying, constant late night binge drinking, and a feeder girlfriend. Kate, Jenny’s ex-roommate, now weighed a very chubby 260 pounds and was measuring 38-55-67. Her small bosom rested on her now perfectly round spherical Buddha belly. She had further swelled her already prominent booty into two very round beach ball sized butt cheeks. Sweats and stretch pants became the norm for Kate and her bloated lower half, and Sara certainly wasn’t trying to get her girlfriend to loose any weight.

In fact, it was mostly due to Sara's horrible eating habits that Kate was growing larger and larger. Kate could never say no to food and Sara was constantly eating. Sara would eat anything and everything now and it was only a matter of time before the stripper was too fat to work at her current club.

Christina had begun losing weight during the remainder of the year at the bakery. She had lost 25 pounds from her heaviest and now weighed 190 pounds, her breasts had shrunk back down to a 32 C cup, she had a soft and squishy 30 inch belly, but her wide hips and plump bum had barely shrunk at all and was still a very prominent and wobbly 61-inch bottom. Her bum and hips were heavily padded with wobbly fat and was more than twice as big around as her waist. Her rump swelled out several inches behind the small of her back and her plump thighs bulged out in front of her just as far as her small breasts. She had developed the most dramatic pear shape of any of the girls in town. Kelly encouraged her to eat as much as she wanted and take plenty of food with her, but Christina was able to artfully dodge her the Baker’s fattening habits. While she didn’t partake in much of the delicious baked goods, Christina was still enjoying the perks of the bakery by bringing that delicious food home and feeding her current girlfriend Jenny, her ex-girlfriend Sara, and sometimes even the short blond Kate.

While all three girls got additional goodies from Christina, she had been on a mission with Jen. Jen had dropped out of school and was working at Voluptuous Lady full time. Which allowed her ample time to come by the bakery and check in on Brigitte and Tina, and Gwen always had food in the break room for the blossoming feedees. Tina and Brigitte would either feed her at the bakery or bring stuff over, and then when she got home Tina would be cooking something or Gwen would have sent her home with boxes of thick pizza, containers of Indian food, or some of the most delicious Chinese food. Jen was eating almost constantly, which allowed her to pack on 130 pounds that year. She was now weighing 295 pounds and had huge fat breasts that were now 42 ii cup, a full 60 inches around. Her belly had continued to swell and when she was not stuffed full it still measured 44 inches around. The lower portion of her belly and love handles was swollen with soft fat but her upper body had remained relatively trim emphasizing her enormous breasts. Only when she was completely stuffed did she develop a big round pot belly, but for the most part the fat she gained went to her thunder thighs, round hips, fat butt and giant breasts. Her ass had become more and more prominent as she got fatter and now measured 65 inches around. She was fatter in the bum and thighs than Christina, bustier and had a fatter belly than Sara, and weighed more than the short blond Kate by more than 35 pounds. All three of the girls loved to point out how fat she had gotten, but she just couldn’t or wouldn’t stop eating.

Jen was working in the store, helping a chubby girl from one of the local high schools find her first D cup bra, when she noticed a raven haired busty beauty walking through the store. The girl seemed to be a couple inches taller than everyone in the store even without her heels. But with her heels she towered over every one of the girls. Jen was wearing cute 3 inch wedge heels raising her not insubstantial 5’8” height to a towering 5'11" but she could tell this girl was still taller than her. Jen was wearing a light pink camisole that was stretched tightly over her bountiful cleavage and around most of her pudgy belly, with a tan suit jacket that she managed to button just beneath her breasts. She wore a tight tan skirt that started below her love handles reached to about mid thigh. With her Jacket buttoned her bulging love handles were covered but it was so tight that it hugged every fleshy curve and revealed every bulge. Her arms had gotten progressively fatter as she had grown to 295 pounds and now bulged over her elbow and measured 17 inches around. On her slightly chubby fingers were a couple decorative rings which matched her silver earrings and necklace. She had long pink finger nails which made fastening bras a little bit of a chore but she didn’t do any other manual form of labour so she could get by. She was wearing her blond hair down today and had on dark eye make-up and pink lipstick.

"Wow that girl's boobs are even bigger than yours," gasped the chubby teenager.

"And a whole lot bigger than yours," quipped Jen. "Now shake that skinny ass back there and try that on."

Jen let the chubby girl walk into the dressing room, and moved to get a better look at this new woman. The girl was probably 5'10" but she was wearing 4 inch spiked heels raising her up to a dominating 6'2". She had thick long dark raven coloured hair that she was wearing pinned up with some locks of hair hanging down to frame her face. She was wearing a dark blue suit jacket, unbuttoned, and white button up shirt that was unbuttoned down the length of her colossal cleavage, and small cute glasses. Her shirt was tucked into her tight suit pants that were stretched over her expansive ass, thick plump thighs and wide hips. She looked and moved like a model or a dancer, swaying her plump thighs, crossing her feet in front of each other and switching her full hips dramatically as she surveyed the store. But this dancer measured at least 62-38-64, (Jen was getting good at estimating sizes) and definitely did not weigh an ounce under 280 pounds.

"Hi y’all, may I help with something," said Jen as she walked over.

As she approached, Jen was shocked to discover the girl was even more beautiful than she initially thought. The girl had bright blue eyes behind her cute glasses and full plump lips, she looked like a voluptuous Angelina Jolie, and now that Jen saw her up close she realized she was probably one of the Voluptuous Lady models.

"I believe you might be able to help me. I am here to meet with your manager, I believe Gwen is her name," said the girl as she took off her glasses and slid one ear piece into her cleavage so that they were resting in the front of her shirt, drawing attention to her long, deep cleavage.

"I think Gwen is back in the office. I’ll run and call her, and y’all might be?" asked Jen nervously to Mia’s spectacular bosom.

"Tell her Ms. Mia Morgan is here," replied the girl.

Jen called Gwen from the register and Gwen had Mia come back into her office. The other girls were soon gossiping about the hugely busty girl and what she was doing in the store.

"She looks like a VL model, huge boobs, small belly, and a big fat butt. Walks seductively and is so pretty. Looks like you might get replaced as Gwen’s favourite," giggled Mandy.

"Calm down ladies, she's not that hot. And her belly isn’t that small, smaller than yours for certain, but y’all carry a big round belly well," said Jen with a playful pat on Mandy's round belly.

Mandy had continued gaining weight as she worked at VL and had grown a very generous 58 inch spherical potbelly which counter balanced her big round 62 inch booty. She was not as wide in the hips as Jen but her ass was so round that it stuck out even farther behind her than Jen’s did. Her bosom had continued to swell and was now a 38 G cup, a full 51 inches around. Today Mandy was wearing a skin tight, on her 300 pound body, white floor length strapless dress that was split up both sides to the apex of her hips so that from both the front and back her fleshy thighs bulged out past shimmery material. She was wearing her thick, now bright red, hair in two pig tails and had on large gold hoop earrings, with a gold chained necklace with an emerald stone that was shaped into a potbellied earth mother draped into her cleavage.

"Uh oh someone is jealous. Is it because your tiny waist has been covered by this big squishy Buddha," said Mandy as she poked Jen's exposed belly through the gap in her straining jacket.

"Careful Mandy I might pop, I just had a ton of pizza," sighed Jen.

"Look your gorgeous Jen, but you are never going to have that girl's curves. With the amount of food you pack into this thing I am shocked you are not more round," teased Mandy.

"I know I am such a fatty now. Between Christina and you girls my hour glass figure is quickly going to pot," said Jen as she ran her hands down the front of her belly.

"I know, when you started you barely qualified as a sales girl, but now you're almost as fat as me," giggled Mandy.

"5 more pounds and you will no longer be the 2nd heaviest in the store," sighed Jen.

"But you got a long way to go to be the heaviest Jennifer," said Gwen as she waddled up with Mia.

"Ladies I would like to introduce you to your new assistant manager. Mia is from one of our sister VL stores and is coming to work for us. She has been with the company two years, modelled for a number of shoots, and is going to spend some time managing. When I am not around she will be the one in charge. Julia could you run out and get some treats from the bakery to celebrate?" asked Gwen. "And make sure you get a few extra for yourself."

"Alright, but you know my boyfriend doesn’t want me getting much fatter," replied Julia.

Julia had succumbed to the girls eating habits and had begun to pack on the pounds. Her hips, thighs and ass had swelled to 48 inches and her trim waist had grown to 30 inches, while her bosom had only slightly increased to 42 inches. She was a 173 pounds and a 34 E cup. Busty compared to most of the planet, but to the girls in this store she was small bosomed. Julia was wearing formerly lose fitting, now skin tight white linen pants that were stretched tightly around her hips, thighs, and plump booty, and then flared out from below the knee. On top she was wearing speghetti strap white cotton t-shirt that reached about an inch above her belly button and allowed her newly developed love handles and lower belly to bulge over the top of her desperately tight pants. She was wearing her now light brown hair up off her shoulders by using two silver pins to keep her hair bound together. She was still to thin to be working the floor but Gwen had her work the register every once and a while and of course fetch all the food.

"Oh honey you're going to need to find a different boyfriend," giggled Gwen.

“I know, sigh, my love of pastries, cookies, and pies is finally starting to show. My ass is like way fatter than my sister’s now and fat my aunt Bonita has started calling me gordita. Thanks to Kelly’s cooking I don’t know if I will be able to wear these pants again it has gotten so big," said Julia.

"I am sure we can find you some more pants, now be a sweetie and walk that booty over to the bakery," said Gwen

"Sure thing but I get to pick the treats," said Julia.

Gwen smiled at Julia’s departing rear and then turned and waddled back to the office. Jen had noticed that Gwen was getting enormous and the sight of Gwen's swollen body had begun to turn Jen on more and more. Jen had a crush on her boss but was she still dating Christina, and Gwen was dating Kelly. Working at the store and eating huge meals with Gwen made the two of them closer than co-workers should be. After the last 6 months Gwen had grown to 485 pounds but was now only 190 pounds heavier than Jen. Jen had discovered that she loved that huge belly of Gwen's and couldn’t wait until she was able to put her arms around it and kiss its soft wobbly expanse. Gwen was wearing skin tight low rise stretch denim jeans and a white tank top that barely stretched around her 67 inch, 44 L-cup bosom, which exposed most of her deep cleavage. The top covered very little of her breasts and dramatically displayed every curve and bulge of her colossal 85 inch sagging pot belly. Her hips and bum had continued to expand to a 93 inch circumference and her low rise jeans were barely capable of covering all of her enormous rump. Her massive belly bulged over the waist line of her pants stuck out a good 12 inches past her thick fleshy thighs. She was wearing a fashionable cowboy hat and had her blond locks loose. Gwen knew how huge she was and at 25 years old, had no problem displaying her bountiful curves.

"Oooh that sounds divine, Julia would you hurry up with that, I am famished from my drive over," said Mia.

"Jennifer, can you join me over in the single V department? I would like to have a chat with you." asked Mia as she turned and walked away. Jen fallowed behind her noticing how fat and bubbly her seat was compared to her waist and disliked the taller woman even more.

"Gwen tells me you are the newest member of the team, and that you show a lot of promise," said Mia. "She was thinking of promoting you to the single Voluptuous department, but I was concerned that you might not be voluptuous enough."

"Not voluptuous enough? I’m, I’m, fat as a cow!" stammered Jen.

"Calm down Jenny, unfortunately you have a figure like mine and have trouble putting on weight in the middle, but clearly not as much trouble as I do. You do have a nice starter belly, but you are far to slim in the waist to be a sales girl for the single V department. To work in this section you will need to be oh I don’t know… 350 pounds, depending on how this fills out," smiled Mia devilishly as she patted Jenny’s belly.

"That’s 55 more pounds! No one here is over 300 pounds except for Gwen and Mandy just barely!" cried Jen.

"Jennifer, Jennifer, no reason to raise your voice. Mandy is a very good sales girl who is very lucky to have a perfect VL sales body. She is very fortunate that she is only 5'0" tall and most of her fat goes to her middle. Now that I see your waist line you really need to be at least 350 before your belly is big enough. We need our customers to still feel skinny next to us, to know that even though they’ve gotten terribly rotund, that there are other girls much fatter. It’s tricky selling to the morbidly obese. They clearly know they are fatter than most, but secretly they want to know that they also aren’t the fattest. So until you potbelly like Mandy I have to keep you in the bra department," said Mia.

"How can you be an assistant manager with a smaller waist than I and I can't even work single V?" pouted Jen.

"Well maybe you need to be, well more…pleasant… to your superiors,” said Mia as she slid her arm around Jenny’s shoulders, pushed her massive bosom against Jenny’s and whispered into her ear. “We all have to gain approval to get promoted, some gain it right here,” Mia whispered as she slipped her other hand through the gap in Jenny’s Jacket to caress her exposed belly flesh, “and others gain it through other ways. Gwen mentioned that recently your progress had tapered off…maybe due to an inattentive girlfriend? That’s such a shame. For some reason she thinks that with the proper tutelage you could become one of our finest sales girls. I’m not sure I see it, but no matter, you either have a lot of growing to do or a lot of... pleasing to do before I will promote you,” cooed Mia devilishly in Jenny’s ear.

"You can start pleasing me by doing something with that sexy Julia girl. While she is very pretty, and I can see why Gwen let’s her get away with things, she shouldn't be on the floor with her flat belly and narrow hips. It's almost as disappointing as having a bra sales girl, with tiny little boobies," giggled Mia as she squeezed her larger, heavier chest against Jenny.

Jen really didn’t like this Mia. First she said she was to skinny, and then she told her she has small boobs?! Jenny, was fuming but she kept it to herself.

"Gwen told me Julia has been skinny for to long when I agreed to take this position. She wants Julia to be our project this year," said Mia. "She knows I have a talent of getting people to do what I want and I think you can help me by being a growing influence," said Mia with a wink as she patted Jenny’s belly again.

"Two years ago I was just a skinny 114 pound model. Then I broke my leg and gained 25 pounds in 3 months. To fat to work as a normal model, I decided to try at VL. I was much to skinny then, but they liked my looks and said that if I filled out I could be a model for them. I somehow found away, I can’t tell you my secret, to start working the register at only 170 pounds. But by yearend I weighed a curvaceous 200 pounds and started doing photo shoots for VL. Since then, my curves have become even more dramatic and at 282 pounds I am now one of the premier models."

"Yeah y’all do look sorta familiar. Now I remember, Julia has a bit of a crush on you. She said that if she got fat she wanted to look just like you but she's got a boyfriend who wants her to stay thin," said Jen.

"Oh she has a crush on me? That’s very sweet, but I like my girls much, much fatter,” said Mia with a gentle squeeze of Jenny’s tummy. “Although I think she may start seeing less of her boyfriend and a lot more of the food court with your influence. Ah here comes my new pet project now," said Mia as she turned to walk back to the front of the store. After few steps she turned and looked back over her shoulder at Jenny, "Think about what I said, I expect to see a lot more of you and her very soon."

Jen watched Mia walk back to the front. She thought that Mia’s hips, thighs, and ass were huge, but as big as they were hers were even bigger. Now she was supposed to get even fatter. Christina was starting to make comments about how she wished Jenny’s ass wasn’t so fat and how sexy Sara was with her burgeoning belly and fuller breasts. Jenny knew Christina was attracted to Sara’s body type, big belly and narrow hips, and she seemed to be spending more and more time with her ex. Jenny was depressed about Christina’s lack of attention and her growing desire for her round bellied ex and pissed off at Mia because she too small to promote. Jen thought that she might lose Christina if her belly didn’t start growing and there was no way she would “please” the snooty curvaceous Mia to get a promotion. So there was only one thing to do, and luckily for Jen she was getting really good at it. She was going to eat.

Can't tell what changes/edits you made if any because it is like I am reading it for the first time yet with a lingering sense of deja vue.  Thanks

Chapter 5

Jen doubled her efforts to grow and during the next six months she did exactly that. During that time Jen had become close friends with Brigitte. Tina was frequently busy at the bakery so Jen and Brigitte were spending more time together. Because Brigitte worked in the bakery she could snack and eat all day, then after work she would invite Jen over to her father’s house and the two would eat and eat. In the first six months before Mia arrived Brigitte had already plumped to 157 pounds, a gain of 47 pounds, but now 6 months after Mia arrived at Voluptuous Lady she weighed 231 pounds, further gaining 74 pounds, a total of 121 pounds in one year of knowing Jen, more than doubling her weight. It had been Brigitte was initially only trying to grow some curves, try to “fit in” with the rest of the curvaceous and round ladies in her life. The size of Brigitte’s meals got bigger and bigger, and because she was surrounded by food at work, she was constantly gobbling up whatever she saw. She wasn’t trying to gain as much weight as she did, it just happened and she could no longer resist her cravings.

The beautiful rapidly expanding blond was very jealous of Jen's relationship with Christina, and after a year of being only friends with Jenny, she had decided it was time to make her move. Luckily for Brigitte, Tina was increasingly busy with work, so Jen was left on her own most time.  The first step in the seduction of Jen was complete by becoming her close friend, but now the second step was about to be initiated. Brigitte had Jen over at her dad's mansion, (he was living in Europe with his new girlfriend, one of Brigitte's old cheer leading friends), when one night as the two were eating through all the food in the house and drinking copious amounts of alcohol, Brigitte made her move.

Brigitte had her light blond hair in two pig tails that came off the top of her head. It was summer time and her skin had become a sun kissed golden brown and her blond hair had added light blond highlights. She was wearing a yellow string bikini top that might have fit her pendulous bosom several sizes ago, but now her fat breasts bulged out the sides, bottom, and top. She measured 39 inches around the fullest portion of her breasts and because of her fine bone structure, and narrow upper body and shoulders, she wore a small 34 D-cup bra. Around her wobbling 59 inch hips she was wearing a floral print sarong that barely tied around her plump hips and thighs and was slit up the right side. Her waistline was now 45 inches around the fattest part of her love handles and belly, she didn’t have a pot belly, but rather more of a pear shaped belly that was wide at the bottom and narrow at the top beneath her breasts. She had big love handles and a thick wobbly spare tire.

Jen was wearing a pink string bikini top that actually was correctly sized for her jumbo melons thanks to Voluptuous Lady’s impressive range of sizes. Six months after the talk with Mia she had swelled to 358 pounds and her breasts now measured 65 inches around. She wore a 42 L-Cup bra, her belly was now a fat pot belly that measured 55 inches around and her ass had further swelled to 75 inches around. Her two bulging cheeks stuck out a full 11 inches behind her and had formed shelf Brigitte would sometimes balance small plates of pastries on. Her hips and thighs were so fat that the flesh began to bulge over her knees, and her thighs measured 40 inches around. Around her massive ass was a pair of pink sweat shorts which had the waistband rolled under her fleshy love handles and pot belly, and when standing revealed the bottom third of her butt cheeks, but now she was sitting wolfing down another huge meal and inches of her but crack were exposed.  Her arms had gotten fatter and fatter so that now the flesh wobbled whenever she moved. She had cute silver rings on her chubby fingers, silver hoop earrings, and had recently added a belly ring. The belly ring was also silver and had a large blue stone in it. Jen's hair had continued to glow longer and lighter during the summer and she was wearing up off her shoulders in a loose clip.

The two girls were in the kitchen gathered around a counter top that was in the center of the room fully laden with cakes, cookies, pies, and several gallons of ice cream. Jen was sitting on a stool, nuzzled up as close to the counter as her fat belly would allow with the fat of her massive butt and thighs spilling over and around the stool seat, shovelling ice cream into her mouth. Brigitte was leaning over the counter with the weight of her belly bowing her back and thrusting her bulging booty out behind her. She had one hand rubbing her bloated belly and the other hand spooning scoop after scoop of a thick rich vanilla four-layer-cake into her mouth.

"My god this is the best cake Tina has ever made. I just can’t stop eating it," said Brigitte. "I can see why Sara's getting so fat."

"I never see either of those two girls anymore. Christina is always so busy and I guess Sara must picking up extra shifts dancing," sighed Jen.

"I doubt it, like she has gotten way totally fat. And I can see why, she is like always in the bakery and Tina seems to always bring over things for her to eat. Sara's boobs and belly are enormous now. I watched her tank tops turn into tube tops over the last six months, and she is mostly belly. Not as shapely as you are with your sexy big booty. She is such a porker now, and with the food and attention Tina gives her she is going to be huge!"

"Wait, y’all saying Tina is feeding Sara so much she’s gotten too fat to dance?" cried Jen with her cheeks stuffed full.

"Ya, totally. She will stay past when I like leave and when Tina closes the bakery there is no telling how long those two stay there after it closes. Oh and did you know, Sara was Tina's first? Tina fattened her up in high school but they broke up when Sara thought she got too fat. Doesn’t look like that matters anymore."

Jen was shovelling more and more ice cream at a faster and faster pace. She was furious and wasn’t chit chatting with Brigitte anymore. She was too mad to talk, Tina was cheating on her! Even after she had added another 11 inches to her waist line her belly wasn’t big enough for Tina, or was it because her rump was too wide? She knew she would never have narrow hips like that bitch Sara, what should she do she wondered.

"I like, um remember Tina saying like how she kinda like wished you had more belly. I thought she just wanted you to get fatter, but I guess she is just more attracted to bellies than booties," said Brigitte. "But not me, I love your fat thighs, huge hips, and enormous booty, and like I’m totally embarrassed but um, I especially love your twins."

Brigitte got off the stool and seductively walked behind Jen as she shovelled the pastries and ice cream into her mouth. Brigitte slipped her arms around Jen and pressed her body against Jen’s back, her round belly resting on top of Jen’s thick padded shelf of a rump. Then she hugged Jen’s bloated paunch.

"Mmmm, your belly has like gotten so totally big, but if we were more than just friends…." whispered Brigitte into her ear, "I could take your like mind off your fat belly."

“Is Tina really cheating on me with Sara?” whimpered Jen.

“Jenny, I like thought you knew. You had too of known it wasn’t working out. You never even see Christina anymore. And then she says like mean things and stuff about how fat you’ve gotten,” said Brigitte as she slipped her hands down the back of Jen’s shorts and kneaded her fleshy ass.

“She is the one that seduced me. She is the one that turned me into this huge ball of blubber. I always figured I could loose the weight if I had to but now... I am just too addicted to eating! I just keep getting bigger!” Jenny blubbered.

“Oh don’t cry. Tina isn’t worth it. You’re still like really pretty, young, and plenty fun to be around, I like totally like you around. And even though I have watched you grow fatter and fatter over the last year, I was like always so jealous of Tina,” said Brigitte as she rubbed Jenny’s shoulders.

"Really, y’all were? I don’t know. Maybe I need to be alone for a while,” sniffled Jenny

“Uh no. I have like waited a year already; I’m not waiting any longer. And you don’t want to risk being alone; you never know when you might find someone who could want you... at like your size. You need me Jenny,” pouted Brigitte.

“I do?” asked Jenny.

“You know you do baby,” she said.

“Sigh, y’all are probably right, I...I need someone.  I can’t believe y’all were jealous of Christina and her fat cow.  I’ll be yours, but I’m tired of being the fat one. Tina was a lot fatter than me in the beginning but now she is so much skinnier than me. I won’t date someone who is skinnier than me again,” said Jen as she spun around on the stool, her eyes wet and her lips pouting. "I know y’all like to eat, and you're already fatter than I was when we met, I just need y’all to be a little fatter."

"Oh but babe I have like gotten so, so fat already, and I wasn’t really even trying. I have doubled my weight in a year and you know how hard it is to find someone once you’re... your size,” she said.

"Please B, I know I’ll just keep getting fatter, you have to put on weight too," begged Jen with her sweetest smile.

"Well you are really pretty, maybe I could gain a little bit, but first kiss me," said Brigitte as she moved closer to Jen pressing her belly against hers and placing her lips close to Jen's.

“God your lips are so sexy,” sighed Jen.

Jen put her fat arms around Brigitte and pulled her between her thighs and began to kiss her. She reached behind Brigitte and undid her bikini top and began to kiss her neck. Slowly Jen moved to Brigitte's small breasts and began to suck on her nipples.

"Oh that feels so good, you’re like totally good with your tongue," moaned Brigitte.

"Here get up on the counter top, so I can kiss your cookie," said Jen.

Brigitte scooted her fat ass up onto the counter and wrapped her legs over Jen's shoulders. Jen undid Brigitte's sarong and pushed her face between Brigitte's plump thighs and began to eat. Jen's expansive bosom bulged onto the counter and bumped Brigitte's fat thighs and butt as Jen licked and kissed her warm wet lips.

"Guess I am still a bit hungry, I never had a blond before. But you must be getting hungry too, I think there is a cake behind you," said Jen

"Mmmm stop talking and eat me," moaned Brigitte as she pushed Jen’s head back between her fat thighs.

"I'll eat as long as y’all do Brigitte," cooed Jen.

Brigitte decided she needed Jen between her thighs more than she needed to not get any fatter. Soon Brigitte was covered in pasties and ice cream and her belly was swelling bigger and bigger. The more she ate, the more Jen ate.

"Oh you are out of food, I guess I am done eating too," said Jen.

"No, No, there is a ton more in the fridge. Just... like bring it to me," said Brigitte breathlessly.

Jen went into the fridge and was shocked at how many fattening treats were in there. Jen knew from experience what went down easy so she brought over some pies and ice cream. The ice cream was too hard initially but Brigitte had a lot of pies to eat.

"Oh look at belly, its getting so round. Y’all better be careful or y’all get fat," teased Jen as she patted her belly.

Brigitte moaned as she ate.

"You are going to get enormous eating like this," said Jen

"Please stop talking and get back in me," mumbled Brigitte with her mouth full as she slipped her little fingers into her wet lips. "I’m going to cum again."

Jen pressed her face between Brigitte’s thighs and lightly licked between her plump wet lips. "Y’all need to keep eating though honey. I’m not going to be the only piggy."

Brigitte let out a moan and then proceeded to stuff her cheeks full of apple and raspberry pie.

Jen continued to pleasure Brigitte on the counter top while Brigitte stuffed herself. She was amazed at what Brigitte could eat. Brigitte kept going, eating more than she had ever eaten before. Finally after another hour of feeding, Brigitte started begging for Jen to stop. But Jen knew it was too early to stop. She wobbled off the bar stool by the counter and slipped her hand between Brigitte’s thighs, continuing to pleasure her while Jenny took a more active role in packing the girl’s belly tighter. Jenny started feeding the overstuffed Brigitte, watching her both moan in pleasure and writhe in pain from her grossly distended belly. Jenny brought her to climax several times, but then she finally relented. She had forgotten how fun it was to stuff because Tina had been feeding her for so long. Damn Tina! She was going to pay, but before she got to Tina, Brigitte was going to get the stuffing of her life time.

"Y’all are a better eater than I thought, but I will let you rest your belly for a bit," said Jen.

“I'm like... so swollen; I have never eaten that much before," said Brigitte breathlessly holding her belly.

"Measure me Jenny I want to know how big I have gotten," said Brigitte.

"No, y’all got a whole weekend of eating to do first," said Jen.

Jen watched her wobble off the counter and waddle out of the kitchen into the living room. She knew after a stuffing like that Brigitte would pass out and she did on a recliner near the TV. The naked Brigitte was quickly snoring after the massive feeding on the recliner. Jen had some time on her hands before Brigitte was back in action. Jen knew from the stuffings Tina had done to her that the more fattening the food, the better. So she got to work on blending heavy cream with ice cream and chucks of chocolate to make a thick fattening shake. She had partied with Brigitte over the last year several times and knew the girl had a beer bong and a funnel, and that would help the rich fattening treat go down. Now she just needed to make the long trip upstairs to get the beer bong, but first she decided that she was going to get something to snack on for her journey. She grabbed a pecan pie and headed up stairs to snack on something before Brigitte woke up.

Jen was no longer the skinny buxom girl practicing her cheers, she wasn’t even plump curvaceous bar server carrying trays of beers to thirsty patrons, or even the fat sales girl helping girls in and out of bras, she was a huge waddling porker who had spent the day eating and somehow, even though she wasn’t hungry, she found herself about to consume a pie that could have served twelve people. She hated how fat she was but she just couldn’t stop. She hated her hand as it cradled the pie, and then her other hand as it brought the fork to her lips, but she loved the buttery flaky crust and the sugary sweet pecan filling as gobbled up the pie. She hated the feeling of her heavy round belly rolling against her thighs and wobbling from side to side as she climbed the stairs, but loved the warm full feeling as the pie slipped into her belly. She hated her huge thighs as they wobbled and slapped against each other, her wide hips and rump as they bulged against the sides of the staircase banister, and her heavy breasts as the swung from side to side, but she loved the sugary taste and the delicious smells of the pie that was going to make her even fatter. At 358 pounds she was barely able to get up the stairs she could have ran up two years ago, but even her greatly decreased mobility wouldn’t stop her from eating this pie and then looking for more. She had to have more.