Male feedees looking to gain for a fit FFA

Tiffany Jinx

• Curvage Model

Hi everybody ❀️😘

just here to let you know about me. Im a female feeder and been since forever. I never joined curvage as I thought this was strictly for gorgeous gaining girls and BBW ❀️ 
Β 

Im a busy girl so I never guarantee a response. But my inbox is always open if you wanna come say hi 🀭

0F8F23E4-96BA-465C-B225-DD390A7CA2DF.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model
1 hour ago, BrainDedWellFed said:

Just waddling by to say hi! Y'all should check out her clips they're masterful! I already own two and they are doing wonders to my waist line πŸ₯΄πŸ‘€

Ohhh Thank you so much ❀️❀️ Im very happy to hear you are experiencing the well known side effect of watching my vids πŸ₯°πŸ€­ of added inches to your waistline!Β 
always feel free to text me requests if there is something youd like to see ❀️😊

On 1/8/2023 at 4:58 PM, Tiffany Jinx said:

Ohhh Thank you so much ❀️❀️ Im very happy to hear you are experiencing the well known side effect of watching my vids πŸ₯°πŸ€­ of added inches to your waistline!Β 
always feel free to text me requests if there is something youd like to see ❀️😊

You're so welcome but I should be thanking you for all your content! It's truly incredible and never fails to work wonders, I'm surely going to be outgrowing my scale soon enough thanks to you! 😍 Maaaybe I've had a few ideas to message over! I think I'm already falling over the fact you responded 🀯

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, BrainDedWellFed said:

You're so welcome but I should be thanking you for all your content! It's truly incredible and never fails to work wonders, I'm surely going to be outgrowing my scale soon enough thanks to you! 😍 Maaaybe I've had a few ideas to message over! I think I'm already falling over the fact you responded 🀯

My inbox is always open πŸ˜‡ so please feel free to let me know Whats on your mind 😘