4 hours ago, Johni1919 said:

How is her face gain? I know gaining 100 lbs is a lot so I’m sure she has a much rounder face ? And also what does her family have to say about her gaining so quickly and so much?

She used to have a very defined jawline but since she ballooned up it’s completely gone. Now she has a very soft rounded double chin which i love. Her family was shocked at first and multiple family members tried to “warn” her or let her know by suggesting she goes on a diet but after a while they all accepted her new body for the most part accept for her grandma who more recently asked her how she’s doing losing weight. She told her she hasn’t lost any weight since the last time she saw her but what she didn’t mention is that she’s gained a decent amount of weight. Other ways her family has accepted her weight gain is whenever my gf makes a joke about being fat her family laughs which means they are acknowledging it and are able to find humor in it now instead of thinking she is unhappy or needs to make a change. 

In an attempt to help her consume more calories i started making the shakes 64oz and give her half in a big thermos that she can take to work in the morning and the other half at night before she goes to bed so it’s more manageable. Yesterday she set herself a record. On average she’s been eating around 5,000 calories a day but yesterday she blew that out of the park! My favorite part about the calorie logger is it tells you how much you’d weigh if every day had that same intake and this is the highest number it’s ever said. Also i like how it assumes she’s a body builder trying to put muscle mass with that targeted ad lol

A1925C2E-CA91-4627-8558-9FEBB81123BD.png

89E07446-2618-4ECC-94E8-84B982A29251.png

Hottest gain I’ve ever seen on this site! @BagelPig thank you so much for sharing your gain this far with us! We would absolutely love to see a video of some sort from you even if you are not comfortable showing your support beautiful face in it for personal reasons that’s completely fine and understandable. Regardless of that I hope that you continue to share pics with us as you continue to ballon up more and more! It seems like your feeder is doing a excellent job so far and I hope that you keep increasing your calorie intake and keep drinking those shakes! 

16 hours ago, GrizzilaTheFeeder said:

In an attempt to help her consume more calories i started making the shakes 64oz and give her half in a big thermos that she can take to work in the morning and the other half at night before she goes to bed so it’s more manageable. Yesterday she set herself a record. On average she’s been eating around 5,000 calories a day but yesterday she blew that out of the park! My favorite part about the calorie logger is it tells you how much you’d weigh if every day had that same intake and this is the highest number it’s ever said. Also i like how it assumes she’s a body builder trying to put muscle mass with that targeted ad lol

A1925C2E-CA91-4627-8558-9FEBB81123BD.png

89E07446-2618-4ECC-94E8-84B982A29251.png

Bagelpig deserves our special reverence for doing such a heroic job of eating and swelling to her new goddess proportions.  🍾👍👍👍. Indulging like that is a real accomplishment.  The concept of gaining at that rate from 240 to 300 pounds in five weeks would be an epic luscious transformation of nearly 12 pounds a week!  👍👍👍👍👍. You calculations don’t even include the potential gain from unrestrained feasting over Thanksgiving holiday. 🍗🍗🍗.  It would also prime her for total indulgence mode over the holiday season.  Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.  🍰🍰🍰

7 hours ago, 1992 said:

Bagelpig deserves our special reverence for doing such a heroic job of eating and swelling to her new goddess proportions.  🍾👍👍👍. Indulging like that is a real accomplishment.  The concept of gaining at that rate from 240 to 300 pounds in five weeks would be an epic luscious transformation of nearly 12 pounds a week!  👍👍👍👍👍. You calculations don’t even include the potential gain from unrestrained feasting over Thanksgiving holiday. 🍗🍗🍗.  It would also prime her for total indulgence mode over the holiday season.  Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.  🍰🍰🍰

My birthday happens to be the 25th of November so I might have to ask for an early birthday favor in the form of her eating enough to feed a small army 

It’s so hot when you do collages or B/As and you can tell a chick has exploded in size when the after picture takes up most of the frame over the before 🤤

Love the way her body puts on weight. Just layers of fat. I’m sure she’s like a waterbed when you jiggle her 😍😜

Also would love to see a face gain B/A! Not her full face of course but just to accentuate the growth of her double chin. I’m a sucker for those, and I can totally tell in some pictures hers is impressive. Super cute!

Thanks for sharing again!