16 hours ago, valentino said:

A legend has begun!! Legit sucessor of @BellyBootyCutie919

Some questions:

1. Exactly how long did it take you to win from 140 to 240?

2. Could you try on one of your old bras? How many cups did you gain and how do you feel about your chest growing bigger?

3. Did you ever imagine being as big as you are now? Do you have a goal?

You two seem to be an amazing couple!!

Thank you!

Four years, although I put on the majority of the weight this past year and a half.

I’ll have to look for them but I went from a B cup to a DD cup. When I was skinner I always wanted bigger boobs so I’m happy that they got bigger.

I never imagined I’d get this big. I don’t have a specific goal yet. 

Also she’ll be on later to answer all of your questions! Her birthday was yesterday and she didn’t have work so she DoorDashed a bunch of food and on my way home from work i got her a little cake. We went to her parents house where her mom made so much food for her. She ate basically all day. The whole time we were there her shirt kept clinging to her belly and she kept pulling it off of her. There was a few times I wanted to sneak a picture but it was too risky. I’ll get some next time though. When we left we were joking that her mom was in on it and I paid her to do that. 

7 hours ago, GrizzilaTheFeeder said:

Also she’ll be on later to answer all of your questions! Her birthday was yesterday and she didn’t have work so she DoorDashed a bunch of food and on my way home from work i got her a little cake. We went to her parents house where her mom made so much food for her. She ate basically all day. The whole time we were there her shirt kept clinging to her belly and she kept pulling it off of her. There was a few times I wanted to sneak a picture but it was too risky. I’ll get some next time though. When we left we were joking that her mom was in on it and I paid her to do that. 

Happy Belated Birthday!🎂🤗

On 10/12/2022 at 11:40 PM, BagelPig said:

Thank you!

Four years, although I put on the majority of the weight this past year and a half.

I’ll have to look for them but I went from a B cup to a DD cup. When I was skinner I always wanted bigger boobs so I’m happy that they got bigger.

I never imagined I’d get this big. I don’t have a specific goal yet. 

Happy Belated Birthday! 🎂🤗 And welcome to Curvage!

On 10/15/2022 at 8:47 AM, Residentsteven said:

What a thread 😍, hope you don’t mind me asking do you burp a lot more now you are getting bigger or get the hiccups from being stuffed.

I definitely burp more now especially when I eat bread. I ate an entire baguette today so I’ve been burping since. I keep forgetting about the shakes and drinking soda right before so by the time I finish the shake I’m so bloated 

Guest Footballer95
1 minute ago, max88 said:

Looks like it won’t be much longer before your belly drops between your legs when you sit. Nice job. It looks like it must be constantly jiggling at that size. 

Happy birthday hope your day was good looks like you are getting nice and stuffed keep it up loving the thread 

Wow, how have I not seen this before!?  You look incredible with all the newly acquired softness and roundness!

So, has your bf's fetish rubbed off on you at all, to where you find the gain and transformation hot and exciting to you?  If so what are some of the aspects that really "do it" for you?  It's been the experience of many that while they initially didn't consider gaining weight a turn-on, it has a way of turning out that way once it begins to snowball. If so, so much the merrier!

Sorry if too personal.  But you gotta love all the excitement you're generating here... can't wait to welcome you as a model here if you do join!  Clearly, you are a giving and understanding gf who brightened our eyes and lives a bit by sharing here.

Finding this thread has certainly made my day!

As someone said I woud like to see more intermediate pictures. Exactly from the period between this photo:

On 10/9/2022 at 4:26 PM, GrizzilaTheFeeder said:

39C6CAB2-8F20-4E85-AF66-C3A5365B5A3D.jpeg

and this other photo:

On 10/9/2022 at 4:32 PM, GrizzilaTheFeeder said:

B0855FDD-4D5A-4C8C-9190-B96938A5D647.jpeg

I mean. It is like your progressively gaining on your legs aaand in the next consecutive photo, boom! You suddenly got a belly.

How much time passed between those consecutive photos? How did you stop gaining on your legs and started doing in your belly? How was that process??

10 hours ago, flake113 said:

Wow, how have I not seen this before!?  You look incredible with all the newly acquired softness and roundness!

So, has your bf's fetish rubbed off on you at all, to where you find the gain and transformation hot and exciting to you?  If so what are some of the aspects that really "do it" for you?  It's been the experience of many that while they initially didn't consider gaining weight a turn-on, it has a way of turning out that way once it begins to snowball. If so, so much the merrier!

Sorry if too personal.  But you gotta love all the excitement you're generating here... can't wait to welcome you as a model here if you do join!  Clearly, you are a giving and understanding gf who brightened our eyes and lives a bit by sharing here.

Finding this thread has certainly made my day!

Thank you! I’ve been on the receiving end of my bf being a feeder for a long time and he’s always been deeply involved in it. Since we started posting here this has been my first time exploring the fetish on my own so I’ll probably find more things about it that do it for me. Right now the thing that is doing it the most for me are the intimate belly massages and rubs.

6 hours ago, valentino said:

As someone said I woud like to see more intermediate pictures. Exactly from the period between this photo:

and this other photo:

I mean. It is like your progressively gaining on your legs aaand in the next consecutive photo, boom! You suddenly got a belly.

How much time passed between those consecutive photos? How did you stop gaining on your legs and started doing in your belly? How was that process??

There is roughly four months between those two pictures. She had a belly in the first one but she was self conscious about it so she hid it. I went back to try and find some intermediate photos and also found a before pic in that burgundy sweatshirt. It truly did happen really fast so we don’t have many in between photos of the progress because she blew up so quick once we could afford to eat good and stock our house with good food all the time. 

A821B9F2-FD81-4CB8-9FC2-1337ABC524DA.jpeg

AAE8738F-2DC3-4C6C-83E2-C4CB33F93827.jpeg

D48F9C75-787F-4F90-85A7-17577097D8D3.jpeg

9B07FAF3-4CCF-4C6A-B5B5-11C3D75A54C4.jpeg

0AAFB487-4D75-4E5C-98AB-64FBCAFF70E7.jpeg

C0BC1690-7690-4DAB-A4C5-308DFD8F58C5.jpeg

0B5EB862-930E-4658-B553-8524FC85E127.jpeg

B120496B-8A37-4FCF-BD6D-1FB2A0E5A5BE.jpeg

5919D51C-AC55-42AA-A129-963A03439391.jpeg

BAA95472-0169-4AC1-B04E-D5C43EF2B766.jpeg

4A1636A2-19C0-4AF0-BD65-93F88804FA7E.jpeg