1 hour ago, YEZ said:

How do you feel about your new body? Is it hard for you to move around or go to the toilet? Has it become harder to relieve yourself in large quantities after gaining weight?

How do family and friends react to your new body?

I like my new curves. I definitely notice I get winded more and I’m not as nimble as I was. I’ve had family members mention my weight gain implying that I’ve gotten heavier in a negative way. My grandma has offered for me to do weight watchers and even sent me money hoping I would buy it but I spent the money on more food. One of my coworkers wives lost a huge amount of weight and he suggested that I would probably fit in her old clothes if i wanted any of them. 

1 hour ago, Deadpool 2 said:

I have a few questions 

Have you ever been in public and ate so much food you had to undo a button or had trouble getting up ? 

does your family or friends ever say anything about your sudden gain ? 

and those pics my god !!! 

Love This GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I’ve been to a couple restaurants where i need to fully unbutton and unzip my pants and pull my shirt over them to hide it. If I wear pants to work and it’s time to go home i have to unbutton my pants before getting into the car. My friends and family has definitely noticed my gain. One of my friends who wants to lose weight suggested we should go to the gym together and be gym buddies. 

4 hours ago, BagelPig said:

Thanks everyone for all of the questions and follows! I just ate half of a baguette before dinner.. If you have any other questions feel free to ask! 

ED6C6CFA-7EB7-4902-8BDF-45E6281F85EC.jpeg

9E7C82D6-6312-44F0-B160-C4E50D3FD468.jpeg

Hot damn, this is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads on the whole site. You truly look stunning with all the new weight. 

I’ll go ahead and ask; do you have any weight goals in mind? Or any idea of how far you might want to go with it?

I think I speak for all of us when I say that we’d all love to see you share content as a curvage model.  

3 hours ago, BagelPig said:

I’ve been to a couple restaurants where i need to fully unbutton and unzip my pants and pull my shirt over them to hide it. If I wear pants to work and it’s time to go home i have to unbutton my pants before getting into the car. My friends and family has definitely noticed my gain. One of my friends who wants to lose weight suggested we should go to the gym together and be gym buddies. 

I think that you are filling out sumptuously to goddess proportions, and those nosey people with their misguided and unsolicited weight loss advice should mind their own business.  

22 hours ago, JokerLover94 said:

Hot damn, this is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads on the whole site. You truly look stunning with all the new weight. 

I’ll go ahead and ask; do you have any weight goals in mind? Or any idea of how far you might want to go with it?

I think I speak for all of us when I say that we’d all love to see you share content as a curvage model.  

Wow Thank you that means a lot!! I’m not exactly sure what the end goal is but for now I’m just enjoying eating as much as i want. 

To be honest I was hesitant at first but seeing the way everyone is enjoying this is helping me feel so much more confident in myself.  

22 hours ago, 1992 said:

I think that you are filling out sumptuously to goddess proportions, and those nosey people with their misguided and unsolicited weight loss advice should mind their own business.  

Thank you! My bf has tried to describe to me how I’m becoming a goddess and it makes me feel really good 

Guest Footballer95
2 hours ago, BagelPig said:

And this is when I got home from work today. I waited to unbutton my pants so my bf could have the honor.

31247A98-F0C9-4C95-AC4E-B7C5F6C4A46A.jpeg

4480B3C9-84EA-4A3E-B882-526F35E49AC9.jpeg

130534F5-3068-4176-8147-D13EA4592575.jpeg

3868FC93-28DF-4237-9CC6-8F77852270E4.jpeg

ADB8F2CF-A944-4335-8824-79079496E484.jpeg

You will be needed new pants very shortly 😍

A legend has begun!! Legit sucessor of @BellyBootyCutie919

Some questions:

1. Exactly how long did it take you to win from 140 to 240?

2. Could you try on one of your old bras? How many cups did you gain and how do you feel about your chest growing bigger?

3. Did you ever imagine being as big as you are now? Do you have a goal?

You two seem to be an amazing couple!!

23 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Do you find yourself gravitating towards stretchy waistbands in your clothing these days? Those jeans look like they kind of dig into you.

I actually have been wearing mostly skirts with elastic waistbands because all of my pants are so tight. Those pants where cutting into my belly whenever I sat down