36 minutes ago, hgee said:

You guys are an inspiration ❤️ what was her secret to getting so amazingly fat?

Thank you so much!! I think she has always been greedy with food. Whenever she breaks something in half to share she always takes the bigger half. Even before she met me when she was skinny her and her friends would only eat Taco Bell, KFC and other fast food. Those pictures of her eating food were taken before she knew i was into it that’s just how she’s always been. Her past boyfriends had always tried to get her to become even skinnier so I now that she doesn’t have to worry about that she can pig out all she wants with no judgment! 

16 minutes ago, jpark786 said:

This thread is amazing!!! Her transformation from skinny and cute girl next door to fat out of shape incredibly hot feedee is mind blowing and so incredibly hot!!! Have you two thought about her becoming a curvage model and making and selling videos? Or is she not comfortable with doing something like that and wants to keep it primarily between the two of you with the exception of the approved photos you post on this thread? Which is perfectly fine and totally her choice along with yours. Just wondering because I think that she would make for an amazing curvage model and the two of you could make some amazing videos together.😁😍

She has seriously considered it many times. The biggest hurtle is she fears people in her life might find her content so for now she wants to remain anonymous but her dream would be to have a job where she doesn’t have to leave the house which would make it a perfect choice. In a perfect world i would just be the breadwinner and she wouldn’t need to work if she didn’t want to and she could stay home and eat all day and make content for fun. She’s super shy and we both don’t have a ton of self confidence but we’re working on it. If she gets to a point where she feels confident enough in herself she would be open to it. Sometimes she’ll come up with video ideas that “someone” should make for this site. 

I’ve posted something about this in the story section but for the past 11 or 12 days now i have been making her a weight gain shake. I’ve experimented with the ratios and changed the recipe almost every night to make it taste better and get the texture just right. Tonight I realized I ran out of icecream so I decided to Doordash two Oreo McFlurries with extra crushed Oreos, M&Ms, and Hot Fudge to use for the icecream portion. Below are the steps to make the same shake..

-Blend two Oreo McFlurries until they are shake consistency. Make sure to order every add on every extra calorie counts!

-Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass Weight Gain Powder. This will make the mixture extremely thick so the next steps are very important to make the texture chugable and not the consistency of pudding.

-Add either A: One cup of full fat milk or B: if you forgot to get milk at the grocery store you could use a half cup of full fat Greek yogurt.

-At this point the mixture should be right on the verge of being the right consistency. Add and blend one and a half cups of crushed ice. Don’t over blend it you want to be able to see the little spots of ice in the mixture. 

Use this at your own discretion because this shake contains a WHOPPING 3,808 Calories! If you drink this daily before bed you should pack on pounds and blow up extremely quickly. Especially if you keep eating a big breakfast lunch and dinner and refrain from exercise. If you don’t want to see your toes anymore and would like to pop the buttons off of your pants this shake should do the job. 

F08A8390-2437-49D7-9DB1-ABEEF5F5E170.jpeg

17BCE0C4-C32A-4DF1-89B3-0770FD8FB546.jpeg

4D875CC7-41F7-441A-A7C7-6524DCD9E3E8.jpeg

69081963-D2C9-4EF0-A55F-2967B4555AC2.jpeg

3178D4EF-C637-49B9-BAD3-9501C4423FB2.jpeg

Guest Footballer95
3 minutes ago, GrizzilaTheFeeder said:

I’ve posted something about this in the story section but for the past 11 or 12 days now i have been making her a weight gain shake. I’ve experimented with the ratios and changed the recipe almost every night to make it taste better and get the texture just right. Tonight I realized I ran out of icecream so I decided to Doordash two Oreo McFlurries with extra crushed Oreos, M&Ms, and Hot Fudge to use for the icecream portion. Below are the steps to make the same shake..

-Blend two Oreo McFlurries until they are shake consistency. Make sure to order every add on every extra calorie counts!

-Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass Weight Gain Powder. This will make the mixture extremely thick so the next steps are very important to make the texture chugable and not the consistency of pudding.

-Add either A: One cup of full fat milk or B: if you forgot to get milk at the grocery store you could use a half cup of full fat Greek yogurt.

-At this point the mixture should be right on the verge of being the right consistency. Add and blend one and a half cups of crushed ice. Don’t over blend it you want to be able to see the little spots of ice in the mixture. 

Use this at your own discretion because this shake contains a WHOPPING 3,808 Calories! If you drink this daily before bed you should pack on pounds and blow up extremely quickly. Especially if you keep eating a big breakfast lunch and dinner and refrain from exercise. If you don’t want to see your toes anymore and would like to pop the buttons off of your pants this shake should do the job. 

Great recipe thanks for sharing! I’m sure uses will see the affects soon! 

12 minutes ago, GrizzilaTheFeeder said:

God damn bro lol that looks delicious look at you being all ChefboyRGrizzilaTheFeeder in the kitchen 

Guest Footballer95
5 minutes ago, BagelPig said:

Hi everybody Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I’m excited to start posting on my page. This is the aftermath of tonight’s shake. I ate way too much today and feel like a barrel. My boyfriend has been spoiling me so much lately that since he’s started making me these shakes every night the waistband on my pajama pants has been feeling noticeably tighter. 

81ACD284-F94C-429C-B5D2-8AFFFA89F7D6.jpeg

CD7ADB11-9F87-4D5D-A8E6-307CCD088E4B.jpeg

D64F3D97-7DB2-4BEE-BD57-366EF2D5AB5A.jpeg

Hey there welcome! I’m glad you felt like you got a warm welcome! Nice to hear uses are both doing well and look forward to seeing more. Glad you had a good day stuff and can’t wait to see more 😍

Welcome @BagelPig!  Your BF shared the story of your gain from his point of view, but I'd love to hear the story from your side too... what did you feel when he told you about his weight gain fetish, what was it like to start eating more and more, how did you notice all the weight going on, etc?  You look amazing!

11 hours ago, GrizzilaTheFeeder said:

Excellent work!  With a shake like that, she’ll be gaining at least a pound a day!  👍

11 hours ago, BagelPig said:

Hi everybody Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I’m excited to start posting on my page. This is the aftermath of tonight’s shake. I ate way too much today and feel like a barrel. My boyfriend has been spoiling me so much lately that since he’s started making me these shakes every night the waistband on my pajama pants has been feeling noticeably tighter. 

81ACD284-F94C-429C-B5D2-8AFFFA89F7D6.jpeg

CD7ADB11-9F87-4D5D-A8E6-307CCD088E4B.jpeg

D64F3D97-7DB2-4BEE-BD57-366EF2D5AB5A.jpeg

You are looking phenomenal!  Keep that indulgence going. 👍

19 hours ago, pj44 said:

Welcome @BagelPig!  Your BF shared the story of your gain from his point of view, but I'd love to hear the story from your side too... what did you feel when he told you about his weight gain fetish, what was it like to start eating more and more, how did you notice all the weight going on, etc?  You look amazing!

I had never heard about it prior but it didn’t deter me, if anything it made me feel more comfortable around him because I’ve always kinda of struggled with my confidence when it came to my body/thick-ness so to have a guy who seemed like he welcomed it made me feel excited. 

I honestly love food and eating is the way I cope or what I do when I’m bored, so when I started to get the funds to literally eat/buy whatever I wanted it felt good, when I was thinner I didn’t discipline myself when it came to food but I definitely held back a little now I’ll get myself as much food as I want and not feel guilty about it at all. I noticed I was gaining weight in my belly and my boobs and when all of my pants didn’t fit and my bras were getting so tight they would become incredibly uncomfortable. I knew I was gaining weight rapidly but when I got over 200 lbs I realized the extent of weight and started to notice all the weight in other places besides my belly as well.

Thank you for your questions! 

19 hours ago, pj44 said:

Thanks for the amazing before and after pics!  She really ballooned in a short time, especially that gut!  Do you have more "intermediate" pics of her at different weights between 140 and 240?  Would love to se how she progressed in her gaining!

I don’t really have a lot of intermediate pictures because I didn’t notice when it happened and when it did it happened so fast!

7 minutes ago, BagelPig said:

Thanks everyone for all of the questions and follows! I just ate half of a baguette before dinner.. If you have any other questions feel free to ask! 

ED6C6CFA-7EB7-4902-8BDF-45E6281F85EC.jpeg

9E7C82D6-6312-44F0-B160-C4E50D3FD468.jpeg

How do you feel about your new body? Is it hard for you to move around or go to the toilet? Has it become harder to relieve yourself in large quantities after gaining weight?

How do family and friends react to your new body?

26 minutes ago, BagelPig said:

Thanks everyone for all of the questions and follows! I just ate half of a baguette before dinner.. If you have any other questions feel free to ask! 

ED6C6CFA-7EB7-4902-8BDF-45E6281F85EC.jpeg

9E7C82D6-6312-44F0-B160-C4E50D3FD468.jpeg

I have a few questions 

Have you ever been in public and ate so much food you had to undo a button or had trouble getting up ? 

does your family or friends ever say anything about your sudden gain ? 

and those pics my god !!! 

Love This GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers