Cellulite. A poll for the guys

le_gone

Do you like girls with cellulite ?  

581 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like girls with cellulite ?

• You don't like cellulite on curvy girls
    • You like some dimples of incipient cellulite and you like to see it making its appearance on your gf's body
    • You like ass and thighs full of cellulite

I just don't care really I do however prefer the tummies to being smooth

Yes to this.....I like cellulite on the thighs and a little on the ass...primarily on the backs of them (thighs) and like subtle hints of cellulite on fluffy fat upper arms.....but when it comes to the belly,  I definitely prefer it to be smooth and soft with no cellulite.

All and all lighting has a lot to do with how much of the cellulite you see and notice......but I think it is near impossible for women to not have any.

• 2 months later...

Visible, textured evidence of a soft, cushioned body.  I think it's really sexy.

Besides, when you like chubby, fat girls, cellulite is pretty much guaranteed.  It's just how women's bodies store fat.  The only way a chubby girl isn't going to have cellulite is if she's squatting it all into muscle.  A toned, shapely woman is fine and all, but who I really prefer is soft, fluffy fatty.  Little excites me as much as thick, lumpy thighs and a plump, jiggly butt.

I guess you could say body fat is more important to me than overall size.  I'd probably go for a thin, untoned and flabby girl before a thick, muscular girl.  For me, a skinny girl is kinda "meh," but a skinny girl with cellulite is pretty hot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Option 2. Used to not like it at all, but now I absolutely LOVE it! There is definitely such a thing as too much in my opinion but when it's subtle around thighs and ass... It's amazing! Basically same exact thoughts on stretch marks. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Went with option 2.  I used to not like them but they really grew on me.  something about them makes the fat look so plush as others have said.  Still though, I don't like when they start looking like getting clumpy cause then it detracts from her contours.  Same with stretch marks that I also didn't like before either. Medium red stretchmarks lined up in certain ways in certain areas really highlights her fat.  But if the get super dark red or purple and scatter everywhere then I'm not into them/

I always used to think I'd dislike cellulite.  But now that it's actually starting to appear on my gf little by little, I really don't mind it at all so far.  Her butt and thighs have never been significantly chubby (her fat is mostly in her belly), but I guess even skinnier butts reach their limit and start developing cellulite at some point!  You can just see the slightest bit of it in this pic...

IMG_5365.JPG

Guest shegotfat
On 6/4/2017 at 10:08 PM, hhh said:

I always used to think I'd dislike cellulite.  But now that it's actually starting to appear on my gf little by little, I really don't mind it at all so far.  Her butt and thighs have never been significantly chubby (her fat is mostly in her belly), but I guess even skinnier butts reach their limit and start developing cellulite at some point!  You can just see the slightest bit of it in this pic...

IMG_5365.JPG  51   173.63 kB

I think you're being too soft on your girlfriend. Miss Piggy here has more than "the slighest bit" of cellulite on her fat ass.The whole sprawling mass of it seems covered by cellulite, and so is the top of her thighs. Anyway, I hope this is only the beginning, and I hope she keeps wearing the same thong.

1 hour ago, shegotfat said:

I think you're being too soft on your girlfriend. Miss Piggy here has more than "the slighest bit" of cellulite on her fat ass.The whole sprawling mass of it seems covered by cellulite, and so is the top of her thighs. Anyway, I hope this is only the beginning, and I hope she keeps wearing the same thong.

Haha, I don't know if I would call it a "sprawling mass" quite yet!  But there's definitely some cellulite there and it is exciting to see it appearing on a girl who so recently had the "perfect" skinny beach body :D 

Guest billow
57 minutes ago, hhh said:

Haha, I don't know if I would call it a "sprawling mass" quite yet!  But there's definitely some cellulite there and it is exciting to see it appearing on a girl who so recently had the "perfect" skinny beach body :D 

Yeah, the cellulite is there, but I agree that it's still pretty minimal.