Since summer, a dream has come true

Soft and comfortable owl

Since summer, a dream has come true

Warning: I am not a professional writer. This is a test of water temperature. If you have any suggestions, please point out the problem, and I will listen and discuss with you.

Chapter II-

In the dark space, the heart is silent, and the light spots knock him and realize him.
Rudolph came up with two buckets of chicken nuggets with the secret sauce of the cinema. He took a small step and lowered his voice. He didn't want to disturb others, especially her who was watching a movie.
At the crucial moment, he sat down slowly and put two buckets of chicken nuggets in the empty slots on the armrests on both sides of the seat. Beside him was his girlfriend who was watching the big screen intently.
The name of the film is Color Out of Space, a film by Nicolas Cage. Don't lie. I didn't like this film before. There are many reasons. But now, it looks good. I have to say that my girlfriend's persistence is very reasonable, but I still need to make a conclusion after reading it.
The gorgeous purple light group fell down, fear and beauty, and all of them were silent under the madness of that moment. After dozens of minutes of silence, the climax of this moment really connected with the emotions of all the people present. She leaned forward, opened her purple eyes, and stared at each other with the purple light group on the screen.
I put my head on my hands, and suddenly I heard the sound of chicken nuggets. I squinted at her. She was grabbing the chicken nuggets from the bucket and sending them to her mouth. I heard the slight sound of chewing the chicken nuggets. The film also quieted down at this time, as if it was in line with my idea to let me listen.
At the beginning, she ate slowly, gradually accelerating and then slowing down. While enjoying the movie, she finished a large bucket of chicken pieces. Then a few slight groans and hiccups came, her abdomen was slightly raised, and her oily hands pinched my arm.
"What's the matter?"
"I seem to be a bit fed up, myyy... Mhhh... Oh, sorry."
"It's all right. It's just too much to eat once."
“myyy...Mhhhhhhhh!!!”

A loud belch broke the silence in the audience of the cinema. In the light of the film reflection, I saw her face suddenly turned red, and she bent down and buried herself in my arms in embarrassment. Several people nearby cast their eyes here. I sat upright in my position, pretended to be indifferent, and squinted at them until they focused on the film again.
With a gentle breath, she raised her head, arranged her hair style and sat in a correct position.
"This is really... really embarrassing, and very rude. God. Next time you can't be so indulgent on this occasion, remember to remind me, OK?"
“OK。”
I put my hand on her slightly raised abdomen and pressed it gently, which not only helps her relax, but also relieves the pain of overeating.
She exhaled gently, leaned slightly to my side, and I leaned over, head and head almost stuck together, enjoying the second half of the film.
"Do you still think this is a junk movie?"
She asked, whispering in my ear.
"There are many more. The special effects of this film are very good, and the acting skills of the actors are also OK. But I really can't agree with the adaptation of the original book and some of the stories with declining IQ."
"Okay, but you must admit that this is the best Lovecraft movie in recent years."
"I... I admit it, and it's the only Lofkraft movie in recent years."
We both sighed and hurried home. We had to play coc in the evening. It was not easy to decorate the atmosphere of the living room.

The knock on the door accompanied by the time. I opened the door and saw Black and Tim standing at the door with their character cards in their hands.
"Oh, Rudolph. You should have spent a lot of time preparing, right?"
Tim looked at the various decorations in the living room. The hunter's gun is hung on the wall. The retro baffle, blackboard with photos and records, and decorated tall grass are decorated with large and small skeletons scattered around. The desk lamp with classical smell is used as the light source of the room to provide the filter with a sense of the times.
"All right, haha."
"OK, it depends on how you play tonight. Is Violette here?"
Blake looked at his watch to confirm the time.
"She's here. She should be preparing drinks and food for you to play."
When I was chatting with Black, we heard something jumping on the sofa behind me. Looking back, Tim did not know when to sit on the sofa and was playing with the decoration on the table - an old telephone.
He fiddled for a long time before he found that we were watching him.
"What am I doing? You keep talking about you."
He said with a smile, and then stood up to play with the skull.
"Please forgive my cousin who is far away. He is really impolite. I was wondering if it was a mistake to take him to play COC."
"No!"
Tim retorted loudly, but his attention was still in the skull.
"See, can you believe that he is 20 years old?"
"Probably not. But it doesn't matter. It's OK to have more childlike innocence."
"You can think so."
"So Mary won't come?"
"She has something urgent to work overtime. Is it OK for three people?"
"No, the mod itself supports 3-4 people to play."
As they spoke, they walked into the room.
"Actually, I have something to tell you, brother."
"What?"
"Violette. She asked me about you the other day. Hmm. I..."
"Oh, why do you say that? I know, and I want to thank you for saying that."
"What?"
"She accepted."
"Really?"

Blake was a little surprised.
"Don't be so surprised. Personally, I think she is proactive."
"My advice is to let nature take its course, but she accepted my advice, which made me feel relieved. You don't know how scared I am these days. I'm afraid she will break up with you when she knows this."
"You think too much, Black."
"Now it is."
He and I laughed.
Then came the sound of something falling to the ground. When we looked back, Black's cousin was hurriedly picking up the messy skull ornaments. I could feel Blake's anger around me, so I decided to leave. I quickly walked to the kitchen and found Violet. I had hardly entered the kitchen when I heard Blake's accusation. I hope not too harsh.
She leaned against the table and put ham slices on bread slices, then lettuce and salad dressing, as well as other prepared sandwiches, cola, grapes and napkins.
I slowed down and walked quietly to her side, gently embracing her waist. When I suddenly appeared, I could feel her body shaking slightly, and a lot of salad dressing squeezed out of her hands.
"Oh, Rudolph..."
She began the conversation with a soft reproach.
"Hum... Don't do that next time. Don't be so scary."
"Sorry, I don't want to disturb you, because you are too careful."
"If you don't hold me now, you won't bother me."
She twisted her hips, but didn't really push me away.
"One more will be enough."
She put her hands on her hips and looked back at me. She uses my grey blue eyes to communicate with my purple eyes.
I let go of one hand and picked up the sandwich she had just made.
"Why didn't you work so hard for so long?"
"If I want to eat, I can make another one later. Now I'm not hungry..."
Gulu Gulu~
Her face flushed slightly and she turned quickly.
"It seems that your stomach is not consistent with what you said. It doesn't matter if you eat it. Just reward your efforts."
I put the sandwich in her mouth, watched her raise her hand, pushed me away with her hips, and then turned to eat the sandwich. Her face is a little red.
I smiled slightly, looked at her greedy eyes, and licked the salad dressing in her mouth with my tongue. I picked up the sandwich from the plate and handed it to her.
"The last one is coming, and the rest can't be eaten, otherwise I will not only make three more."
"Of course. Even if you want to eat, I won't let you eat again. Then I will take out the other things you prepared."
"Very good."
She grabbed the sandwich in one hand and ate it. The other hand is to pick up materials to make a new sandwich. The blush on her face has not faded.

Back in the living room, the two brothers were laughing at the meme sent by one person in a chat group on their mobile phone. Rudolph put the things away one by one and took out his notebook from the shelf under the table. One by one, he opened the things he needed for a while.
Another burst of laughter. It was still the brothers. Just now, I was wondering why there was no sound in the living room. It was they who had quarreled.
If no one told you, would you believe that the two were distant relatives who met only a month ago?
"Oh, my God. Why do people in your chat group send so many memes every day? Ha ha."
"You know, this group was originally a communication group of game players, but later no tomb keeper sent anything about that game, so it has become like this."
"Game communication group becomes meme communication group, OK, ha ha!"
Footsteps came from the side, Violette came over with a plate full of sandwiches. I coughed gently, and the two of them put down their mobile phones.
Tim put away his smile and politely greeted Violette. Black straightened his clothes and took out his character card and put it on the table. With Violette's seating and my announcement, the COC tour this evening officially begins.
In a dramatic game show. Tim's role as a private detective: Nick Charlotte was shot in the head by a pistol in the fire negotiation with the gang, but his death bought time for his companions and information to determine the exact identity of the man who took the daughter of the rich merchant.
"Oh, Nick!"
Violette covered her mouth and said sadly.
"Don't be sad. At least I won something important for you, right? KP?"
Tim said excitedly and danced.
"Yes, although I should not disclose how important you have won, I have to admit that your reasoning and storytelling skills from my NPC are very strong. If you are not killed by the success of my NPC dice, your character card may create many wonderful scenes."
"Yes! Thank you for your praise, KP."
Tim raised the Coke bottle and shouted excitedly.
"So what are you going to do next?"
I took out the map again and put it on the table, waiting for the choice of the remaining two people, and also told Tim not to interfere. It was raining outside, and the sound of raindrops falling on the ground and the sound of their hand clicking on the map to plan the route seemed to be a kind of ensemble, singing in this warm little space at night.