• Curvage Model

👻 Have you ever experienced a spooky event? Where were you? 

Lately I've been exploring ghost hunter content on Youtube. It's fascinating. 

I watch these shows and some people are dealing with some crazy spooky events. I would literally have to move. I couldn't deal with it. 

• Curvage Model

I had a friend that was an "urban explorer". She liked to do photography in abandon buildings. We once snuck into an old hotel in Mineral Wells, Texas where celebrities used to stay. The pool there was literally mineral water so they said it was supposed to keep you young. Anyway the building was supposed to be haunted. I didn't see any ghosts but we heard lots of creepy noises. Exploring a giant abandon hotel was one of the creepiest things I've ever done.  

I worked in the service industry for a long time. I definitely believe I worked in 2 places that were haunted. Hotels are profoundly lonely places, and in my short time at this one hotel in particular, we had numerous suicides in just a couple years. I saw things move, heard noises, had guests tell me things, and even saw someone get shoved. I hated being there late. It was spooky as hell. 

The second place was a converted hospital and asylum and my dog who went everywhere with me would not enter the place. The energy there was oppressive and the shadows were darker than anywhere I’ve ever seen. 

My wife and I also stayed in a haunted house in Savannah, GA which is supposedly Americas most haunted city and I live in a town in NY where a real estate case made it all the way to The Supreme Court because a seller didn’t disclose their house was very well known to be haunted. A lot of the Revolutionary War happened here and we allegedly have some very famous ghosts in the area. 

I 1,000% believe every ghost story I hear. 

Guest durangosandwich

At my old job we swore the place was haunted. Sometimes we would hear footsteps in one part of the store where no one was or some product would be magically moved on the shelves. We named him bob lol. He was a friendly ghost haha

• Curvage Model
On 10/13/2022 at 8:12 PM, Wishuwerebigger said:

I worked in the service industry for a long time. I definitely believe I worked in 2 places that were haunted. Hotels are profoundly lonely places, and in my short time at this one hotel in particular, we had numerous suicides in just a couple years. I saw things move, heard noises, had guests tell me things, and even saw someone get shoved. I hated being there late. It was spooky as hell. 

The second place was a converted hospital and asylum and my dog who went everywhere with me would not enter the place. The energy there was oppressive and the shadows were darker than anywhere I’ve ever seen. 

My wife and I also stayed in a haunted house in Savannah, GA which is supposedly Americas most haunted city and I live in a town in NY where a real estate case made it all the way to The Supreme Court because a seller didn’t disclose their house was very well known to be haunted. A lot of the Revolutionary War happened here and we allegedly have some very famous ghosts in the area. 

I 1,000% believe every ghost story I hear. 

I am beyond terrified reading this. Savannah is a creepy place at night. Sometimes I don't even want to know the history of a place. Just keep my world happy and light. 

• Curvage Model
On 10/13/2022 at 8:21 PM, durangosandwich said:

At my old job we swore the place was haunted. Sometimes we would hear footsteps in one part of the store where no one was or some product would be magically moved on the shelves. We named him bob lol. He was a friendly ghost haha

Friendly ghosts are okay. I like to think they are visiting and watching over a place. It's comforting. Anything else? Nope. I can't. 

4 minutes ago, Scarlett Shortstack said:

I am beyond terrified reading this. Savannah is a creepy place at night. Sometimes I don't even want to know the history of a place. Just keep my world happy and light. 

So the scariest part of Savannah was we drove 19 hours to get there, completely exhausted, order in because Savannah has such an amazing food scene. We sleep TERRIBLY. Nightmares for both of us. We’re up early, whole house feels like “off balance” somehow. We swim, hit the town, end up at the most amazing dessert place. Nightmares again. Mine were the same both nights, people in hospital gowns screaming and crying. We go out and about Tybee, sunset cruise, loved the dessert bar so much we go back. Bartenders are amazing, food is incredible. Nightmare again that night, same one. Finally, another day exploring, do our thing, gotta hit our dessert bar. Lulu’s, if you know, you know. Bartender comments we look especially tired, asks why, I tell her I can’t sleep at all, I’m having this recurring nightmare. She explains that the exact spot we’re staying in is where they were just casting off the dead and dying during the yellow fever epidemic. Made total sense and chilled me to my core. I have so many stories like this of you want more.