Benefits of dating a fat person

Belly worshipper

• Curvage Model

I’m constantly a pillow, need to rest? no problem just use me as cushion. Need food? no problem, I’ve always got food. Want something to grab? No problem, I’m very fluffy. Need warmth? No problem I’m wearing big clothes and all my fat keeps me warm. I’d say it’s pretty good dating a fat person 😅

3 minutes ago, BustyBlue said:

I’m constantly a pillow, need to rest? no problem just use me as cushion. Need food? no problem, I’ve always got food. Want something to grab? No problem, I’m very fluffy. Need warmth? No problem I’m wearing big clothes and all my fat keeps me warm. I’d say it’s pretty good dating a fat person 😅

Keeping warm you say? Can we date? Need a way to stay warm without turning the heating on 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

We are sooo cuddly. Like someone mentioned before, we make the best pillows. It feels awesome to be a pillow actually lol. I like knowing that my whole body can be so comforting to someone else. Like all they need to do is lay their head down anywhere on me (butt, boobs, belly, thighs, arms...) and they can sleep comfortably. 

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, Miss September said:

Soft and warm pillowy-ness is great for cold nights.  Also, the food in your fridge will never have a chance to go bad 😆

Somehow my 300lb husband is so freaking picky that we always have food that goes bad😂 But the pillowy-ness makes me forgive him!

This is an excerpt from the book I wrote, it’s written from the male love interest’s perspective, it didn’t really go with the character’s speech style so I made it like he wrote it as like not a poem, but a piece, I don’t know, it’s hot! Lol!

“And of course the sexy weight you put on me makes me feel so incredible!  The way you feel warm and comforted being near me I feel so warm and comforted knowing how much you love my body and nurturing me. I know this is totally corny but I wrote a little “passage” I guess you would call it?  I’m going to try to recite it. 

“Just thinking about your little hands melting into my soft delicious flab-is not only a HUGE turn on, but makes me feel so loved and safe!  The best way to describe it would be one of those nights in the winter when my parents weren’t home and we would go downstairs and snuggle and sleep by the fire.  The glow the firelight gave our skin, the way it cast shadows on all my bulges, my back up against the sofa, my tender rolls cascading down my sides with the fullest part blooming onto my lap. Such a healthy, pampered, nurtured and nurturing boy.  All of my soft fat cushioning you and warming you, you burrowing into my buttery belly.  Me being a big pillow for you.  Knowing you see and feel my juicy obese body and react with absolute love and passion, never ever disgust, you couldn’t even fathom that. Knowing that I’ll never have to fear growing too round, never fear rejection.  The tubbier I look the more you stuff me with Christmas cookies and warmed Eggnog, making as many trips to the kitchen as I want you to.  So eager to serve and love me, and that's why when I see and feel my fat it’s like a piece of you is inside me, you are such a deep part of me you're in my flesh. I just rub my tummy and it’s like you are there, telling me how much you love my body, that it’s ok to grow, grow soft and pudgy, watching my flab ooze in between your fingers as you knead my dough. I just love food and my belly so full it's heavy and I always feared I’d grow very very fat, that I’d be unable to help it and maybe a woman would love me, put up with it, but recoil at the sight of my naked body, cringe as she felt my girth grow, the texture of my belly lose any firmness.  But you! You grow me so gently and lovingly, thrilling at just the slightest touch of my soft round form.  The sensation of my belly in the hands of awoman who loves it is unparalleled by anything else I’ve experienced, especially when that woman is everything I’ve ever dreamed!”  

Edited by NocturnalDevotion
Add story excerpt- sorry for the bold print, it was copy and pasted

As a 340 lb man, I can tell you that I am literally only cold when I’m sick and get the chills. I’m a lot of man, so sometimes you get unintentionally snuggled. The hugs are all encompassing lol, like you pretty much just get absorbed. I can eat. Like big time, so no worries about feeling like a pig around me for letting loose. Because I’m too heavy, my legs are strong as hell, and I’m actually the exact perfect shape for cracking backs because of my big old gut. My wife is a BBW and thick all over. There is not a part of her I can rest my head on and not be comfortable. There’s literally a lot to love about being with a big person. 

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

As a 340 lb man, I can tell you that I am literally only cold when I’m sick and get the chills. I’m a lot of man, so sometimes you get unintentionally snuggled. The hugs are all encompassing lol, like you pretty much just get absorbed. I can eat. Like big time, so no worries about feeling like a pig around me for letting loose. Because I’m too heavy, my legs are strong as hell, and I’m actually the exact perfect shape for cracking backs because of my big old gut. My wife is a BBW and thick all over. There is not a part of her I can rest my head on and not be comfortable. There’s literally a lot to love about being with a big person. 

Lmfao "unintentionally snuggled" 😂

• Curvage Model

I really hope this thread gets several more responses, it saddens me that there are many men on here that haven’t found their own BBW or wouldn’t actually date a BBW in real life, and don’t get me started on that!

I’m very very very lucky to have my own BHM and he’s such an incredible husband!!! 

To answer the actual question that you asked I think the best part is to love something about someone that they always thought was their greatest weakness or obstacle to a relationship.  I remember telling my husband about me being on Dimensions (a website kind of like Fantasy Feeder) and the most romantic thing he said to me was that he had a membership to Suicide Girls.  So it was like the things about each of us that so many people judged and looked down upon were the things that were actually each other’s sexual ideal.  The idea of so intensely loving something about someone that everyone else made them feel like shit about is magical to me, like fairytale status magical.  But also - well distributed soft fat=💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

3634DE75-DC50-4705-89A2-23E5EA06E997.jpeg

On 10/6/2022 at 12:22 AM, BustyBlue said:

Wait this sounds like every dream I have made real! Where do I apply? I promise to always cook and keep you well fed!

• Curvage Model

This is scary/sad/disappointing - is no one seeing this thread - or are that many “FAs” so closeted that they don’t even actually date fat people? I can’t find a side-eye emoji, but if it existed I’d put it here! I’m not trying to be negative, but I think this thread is a great and very very important thing to have on here!!!  I’ve been checking it daily because I’m excited to see what people say! 

It makes me fear that what I’ve long suspected is true, that most men on here, especially the ones that demand that models gain infinite amounts of weight in unrealistic amounts of time are - in fact too afraid to “lower🤮” themselves to actually be in a relationship with a fat person?!?! 

If you are one of those people you seriously need to reevaluate your life and figure out what is more important, your happiness or “looking good” (whatever that means, you have no way of knowing what other people think! ) to other people!  I can’t, it’s my number one peeve.  ***Nobody cares about you*** Get over yourself*** Live your life the way you want to***!!!   And… if you do, most of the time people have MORE respect for you!!!

52 minutes ago, NocturnalDevotion said:

This is scary/sad/disappointing - is no one seeing this thread - or are that many “FAs” so closeted that they don’t even actually date fat people? I can’t find a side-eye emoji, but if it existed I’d put it here! I’m not trying to be negative, but I think this thread is a great and very very important thing to have on here!!!  I’ve been checking it daily because I’m excited to see what people say! 

It makes me fear that what I’ve long suspected is true, that most men on here, especially the ones that demand that models gain infinite amounts of weight in unrealistic amounts of time are - in fact too afraid to “lower🤮” themselves to actually be in a relationship with a fat person?!?! 

If you are one of those people you seriously need to reevaluate your life and figure out what is more important, your happiness or “looking good” (whatever that means, you have no way of knowing what other people think! ) to other people!  I can’t, it’s my number one peeve.  ***Nobody cares about you*** Get over yourself*** Live your life the way you want to***!!!   And… if you do, most of the time people have MORE respect for you!!!

I just think it’s sad for anyone that desires something and then ignores that longing in their heart. Not every has to gain hundreds of pounds in their life like I have, or gets to be married to a woman that has gained nearly 100 in our time together, but why wouldn’t you give yourself that if you want it. Some of the hottest women on the planet are on this site if you appreciate curves. Read in Casey’s thread about her feeder daddy, or Lauren mentions dating someone that knew her as Lauren Lush from Curvage. These are gorgeous women, and they’re out there, meeting and loving people. Why would you deny yourself what you desire? I knew from a young age I wasn’t going to be able to be happy long term with anything but a BBW. Just not for me. Maybe it was made easier by the fact that I’ve always been big. I’d just feel bad if people are lurking in real life. Give the heart what it wants.

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, NocturnalDevotion said:

Snagging that quote real quick because I only ever had one encounter with a person (on a dating website 150lbs and a decade ago) who was only interested in bedding big girls, but never dating them. I think part of it comes from some fear of being a social pariah,  which I don't think is inherently wrong. As people, we are pack animals, and so on some level I think there's that instinct to make sure that you're accepted into the group in order to survive. I think that can be really strong for some people because we live in a day and age where social media runs rampant and the fashion industry lauds a particular type of body, and you can be shamed for not being "into" whatever the trendy type is at the time. That's a whole other conversation though. 😂

How it relates here? Us fatties tend to have a lot of confidence. Confidence and being comfortable with yourself is insanely attractive, and when you're with someone who exudes that sexy minx energy because they know they look damn good, that can rub off on the people around them. That level of carefree attitude is incredibly liberating, and I think a lot of people benefit from that. Feeling good about yourself is a really strong foundation for everything else in your life, and maybe it's just been me and my experiences, but having surrounded myself with loud and proud sexy fatty baddies has done wonders. 

Reminds me of a story my mum told me when she first started belly dancing. She's had her share of kids and still has that baby-belly, and some dip was trying to be degrading about her body. She looked him dead in the eye, sweeping her hands across her figure and declared "Thor has blessed my thunder thighs. I wear my stretch marks like a badge of honour. My body has created life and joy. What has yours done lately?"  

As far as I'm concerned, dating a fat person is like food for the soul. You'll learn to love and embrace yourself more,  to enjoy life more. You'll live deliciously. 

3 minutes ago, Doe_Nylie said:

Snagging that quote real quick because I only ever had one encounter with a person (on a dating website 150lbs and a decade ago) who was only interested in bedding big girls, but never dating them. I think part of it comes from some fear of being a social pariah,  which I don't think is inherently wrong. As people, we are pack animals, and so on some level I think there's that instinct to make sure that you're accepted into the group in order to survive. I think that can be really strong for some people because we live in a day and age where social media runs rampant and the fashion industry lauds a particular type of body, and you can be shamed for not being "into" whatever the trendy type is at the time. That's a whole other conversation though. 😂

How it relates here? Us fatties tend to have a lot of confidence. Confidence and being comfortable with yourself is insanely attractive, and when you're with someone who exudes that sexy minx energy because they know they look damn good, that can rub off on the people around them. That level of carefree attitude is incredibly liberating, and I think a lot of people benefit from that. Feeling good about yourself is a really strong foundation for everything else in your life, and maybe it's just been me and my experiences, but having surrounded myself with loud and proud sexy fatty baddies has done wonders. 

Reminds me of a story my mum told me when she first started belly dancing. She's had her share of kids and still has that baby-belly, and some dip was trying to be degrading about her body. She looked him dead in the eye, sweeping her hands across her figure and declared "Thor has blessed my thunder thighs. I wear my stretch marks like a badge of honour. My body has created life and joy. What has yours done lately?"  

As far as I'm concerned, dating a fat person is like food for the soul. You'll learn to love and embrace yourself more,  to enjoy life more. You'll live deliciously. 

Oh my God! Live deliciously needs to be a Curvage t shirt. You’ll live deliciously is arguably the single most erotic sentence I’ve ever seen