If you could meet a celebrity crush of yours and can fatten them, who & why?

Belly worshipper

Guest LeelaAdmirer

Megan Thee Stallion would be great, especially to see how big that butt could get. Fiction wise, of course it'd have to be Leela.

Guest Is that a belly?
On 10/2/2022 at 8:23 PM, Platasjoey said:

Mina Kulis ofc. She would be awesome with lots of curves

She's just not the curvy type. She's the Spongebob type. When she put on weight she had a belly, no tits and no hips.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Is that a belly?
4 hours ago, My User Name said:

Then why were you criticizing it then?

Can't you read? He said she would look great with curves. I replied she has no curves even when she puts on weight. Now tell me where you see the criticism.

5 minutes ago, Is that a belly? said:

Can't you read? He said she would look great with curves. I replied she has no curves even when she puts on weight. Now tell me where you see the criticism.

Are you referring to yourself in the third person? Anyway, you were talking about the banana/rectangle shape as if it were a negative and then suddenly, you're acting as if your tone was not meant to be in a mocking tone. Make up your mind.

Guest Is that a belly?
2 minutes ago, My User Name said:

Are you referring to yourself in the third person? 

If you can't see I was replying to someone obviously your reading omprehension is very limited. Have a nice day, officer.

I wouldn't want to fatten any of my celeb crushes because they look great just the way they are.

However I had a dream when I was 11 years old that there was a movie coming out called NICE & FAT starring Rick Moranis, John Candy and Alicia Silverstone. Alicia was in a fat suit for the role so I wouldn't mind if she got that big for real haha.