• Curvage Model

My favorite days of the week are Fridays and Sundays. I love to relax and do some yoga or read a good book. When I'm not making content, I like to have my favorite foods, tacos and apple pie. The best part of my day is stretching out my body and getting my beauty rest. In between those things I'm also binge watching everything Star Wars related on Disney Plus and trying on lingerie. 💖

What do you like to do for fun? 🍰

SS_Lensa_1.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 10/2/2022 at 2:01 AM, Scarlett Shortstack said:

My favorite days of the week are Fridays and Sundays. I love to relax and do some yoga or read a good book. When I'm not making content, I like to have my favorite foods, tacos and apple pie. The best part of my day is stretching out my body and getting my beauty rest. In between those things I'm also binge watching everything Star Wars related on Disney Plus and trying on lingerie. 💖

What do you like to do for fun? 🍰

SS_Lensa_1.jpg

That's nice that you make time for self care. I love Star Wars too. What shows and movies are your favorite? 

I like to play video games, right now I'm on Minecraft and Skyrim. I do paper craft and origami. I love Legos when I have the money for them. I watch a lot of sci-fi and horror movies and some animated series. I also like just sitting outside and enjoying the weather, especially now that it's cooling off. 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

That's nice that you make time for self care. I love Star Wars too. What shows and movies are your favorite? 

I like to play video games, right now I'm on Minecraft and Skyrim. I do paper craft and origami. I love Legos when I have the money for them. I watch a lot of sci-fi and horror movies and some animated series. I also like just sitting outside and enjoying the weather, especially now that it's cooling off. 

Self care is the best. Mandalorian is my favorite. I'm loving Andor right now too. I'm not into horror movies at all. I'll watch a clip here and there, but I can't watch the whole thing. 

Guest jdarg18

Gaming (PC/Xbox - Retro, DosGames and newer games as well). Watching Marvel/Star Wars movies/series, which is quite enjoyable especially the new series coming out with Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, Andor. 
Exercising during the week and doing odd-jobs around the house as well

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, jdarg18 said:

Gaming (PC/Xbox - Retro, DosGames and newer games as well). Watching Marvel/Star Wars movies/series, which is quite enjoyable especially the new series coming out with Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, Andor. 
Exercising during the week and doing odd-jobs around the house as well

That's so great you make time to workout during the week. I'm not a huge gamer. I like race car games. Games like Call of Duty stress me out. I don't like people zombies coming after me. 

Guest jdarg18

Seems fair - I did enjoy Forza Horizon 5 from before. Nothing beats screaming through Mexico in the Ford Hoonicorn V2 at 420kph. Used to play COD but I prefer other FPS games and such (it was a big thing back in my High school days)