Hi y'all! I'm in the process of writing my first ever novel/story, and I'm curious what people think of my writing style and the story itself. This is a four chapter preview of a currently planned, 20-chapter story.

This story (and other I may write in the future), will either be loosely based on real events I experienced combined with my own personal fantasy or be based on pure fantasy I have had inside my head while being particularly bored one day. Which parts of the stories are real life experiences or fantasy I’ll leave up to you. May it fuel your interest in my writings 😂.

I am planning to, once I finished the novel, upload it as a premium story on fantasyfeeder, so let me know your feedback or likes and if you would be interested in supporting me! Furthermore, I am planning to write more novels. All consisting of around 20 chapters, but I could always decide to make them longer. As I have stated earlier, I am still in the process of writing the novel, so it will be a bit until the full novel will be uploaded.

Thanks!

Chapter 1: The game is set

Justin was a guy 23 years of age. He was always a bit on the skinny side until he started eating a bit more than absolutely nothing and got up to a healthy weight for his, quite average, height of 5’11. He never really was the type to do sports or lift weights, but still managed to stay relatively fit and toned. He always wore his wavy, dark brown, hair loosely combed backward and tried to dress casual to smart on most days.

He didn’t have the biggest of friend groups, but he was content with that. He had always been a little more on the introverted side. The friends he did have though, he kept close to his heart. He didn’t have a girlfriend at the moment, but did have a few crushes. One of them being the sister of one of his oldest friends. Her name was Alice. She had strawberry blonde hair that fell just above the small of her back and wore little makeup. Not that she needed it, of course. She had sort of a classically beautiful face, on which she mostly wore just a little foundation and some mascara and light eyeshadow. She sometimes liked to add a little cat-eye lines on the sides of her eye, which drove Justin absolutely wild. Alice was just a smidge smaller than Justin, standing at 5’8 tall. Justin really liked the way Alice dressed from day to day because it accentuated the curves of her body. Alice was by no means fat, or even chubby, but did posses a bit more curves than the average woman of her stature. She had petite shoulders which sloped inward to a slender waist with just the tiniest hint of a belly, which had accumulated because of a weakness to fatty foods and sweets. Above her waist was an average sized, and quite perky, chest consisting of some cup C boobs which created just a hint of alluring cleavage in her day to day clothing. Under her waistline, though, was Justin’s favourite part of her body. Her lower body was genetically blessed with wide child-bearing hips and full buttocks which jiggled from side to side when she walked, depending on what she decided to wear that day. The full buttocks went down into a pair of thick thighs, in between which Justin wouldn’t mind being smothered if he had the chance.

Alice’s brother, Kole, was one of Justin’s oldest friends. Justin, Kole and Alice frequently had game nights at the family home of Kole and Alice on which they played some games and drank. This was a regularly accruing event until Kole decided to bring the exciting, but also sad, news that he had got a very promising job offer which he really wanted to accept. The only problem was that the company was a two-hour drive away from the hometown the trio lived in, so he would need to move there.

On the last night, before Kole would leave for his new house, they decided to have a farewell night with games and drinks, and Alice even brought a big box of donuts from the place she worked at. ‘We’ll have to get together in a few weeks, so you can give me a tour of your new house!’ Justin said. ‘Of course!’ Kole replied enthusiastically. ‘We could order some food after and go have a few drinks in town!’. ‘Sounds like fun!’ Justin said. They continued the game of Mario Party that they decided to play that night until Alice got a brilliant idea. ‘Why don’t we make the game a bit more interesting, and at the same time delicious,’ she said, ‘We should put the game on the most amount of rounds and the loser of the game should eat as many donuts as the winner gets stars!’ Justin and Kole looked at each other and shrugged. ‘Doesn’t sound all that bad’ Kole said. ‘I don’t know about the most amount of rounds though’ Justin said cautiously while laying a hand on his stomach. He had already eaten quite some donuts and started to feel faintly full. ‘Ah, don’t be such a baby!’ Alice laughed. ‘You could eat a few more.’ ‘Okay then,’ Justin laughed in reply, ‘But don’t come crying to me when I puke on the carpet!’. And so they stopped the current round they were playing and started a new game with the most amount of rounds the game allowed.

Chapter two: more drinks

After playing about 11 rounds, Alice was getting a bit quiet. She was last, Kole being in the lead with 6 stars already. He had had some extraordinary lucky throws and had been smart with items, and was about to buy another star. Justin was just one star ahead of her. ‘Scared you’ll have to eat the entire box of donuts in a bit, little sis,’ Kole laughed, ‘I thought you liked sweets.’ Alice gave him an irritated look and continued staring at the screen. She was beginning to feel bloated from the drinks and earlier donuts as well, and didn’t want to be forced to make a glutton of herself in front of Justin. She didn’t care if her brother saw her eating sweets all day, but she didn’t like the idea of Justin seeing her as a glutton. Not when they were starting to become such good friends. ‘You could eat a few more.’ Justin playfully spoke her own words against her.

The end of the game approached, but the placements hadn’t changed. Alice was still last. But then, as always happens with Mario Party, the end bonuses came. In the span of a minute, the scores were all turned around by stars being given left and right. The last of the bonuses came, and Justin and Alice were on the same amount of stars. The bonus was for most amount of unlucky moves. This one is mine for sure, Alice thought. The screen didn’t change for a second and then.. Alice’s character appeared on the screen for the bonus! Justin had lost. Alice jumped enthusiastically in the air and Justin slumped back into the seat looking at Kole’s score displaying how many donuts he would have to eat. Kole had won with 13 stars. 13 stars, that’s more than a whole family would eat, Justin thought to himself. How would he ever manage to eat all those donuts on top of the ones he already ate. Just then, Kole noticed something truly horrifying. ‘Welp, the drinks are empty,’ he said, ‘I could go to the shop and get some more? They should still be open.’ ‘I would like some more drinks!’ Alice said. Justin couldn’t really think about drinks right now. He was mentally puzzling how to fit all those donuts in his stomach. Maybe he could convince them to let him eat them over the span of a few days.

‘Okay then!,’ Kole said, ‘I will be going to the shop. Be back in a bit.’ And with that he went to get his coat and left Alice and Justin on the couch.

‘So, are you going to eat the donuts now?’ Alice asked. Justin looked up. She has done the cat-eyes thingy again, he thought. How was he ever going to say no to that face. ‘Well, it seems I have to’ he said. He saw that Alice got a weird twinkle in her eyes. She stood up, grabbed the box of donuts, and sat next to Justin. She sat so close to him that her hip actually touched Justin’s. Justin felt the soft layer on her hips press into him and had to focus to not get lost in the wonderful feeling. Alice grabbed one of the donuts and gave it to Justin. ‘Bon Appétit’ she said with a smile. Justin grabbed the donut and took a bite. The donut was glazed with a chocolate frosting and filled with Nutella. It was delicious. This isn’t so bad, he thought. I can do this. After a few bites, the donut was gone and Alice gave him another.

After about 5 donuts Justin was starting to get really full. He finished the donut he held in his hand, a strawberry jam filled one, and stopped Alice from giving him another. ‘Alice, I am getting really full,’ he said, ‘I don’t think I could eat another bite’. He looked at his belly and saw that it had swollen up to the point of pressing against his shirt. He tried to suck in, but found it took quite a bit of strength, and he couldn’t hold it for long. Alice followed his gaze and saw that he was just in the process of sucking in again. She laid the donut back in the box and extended her finger. ‘I think you could still fit a bit more, that was the deal’ she said while poking her finger in Justin’s tummy. The sudden touch from his crush resulted in two simultaneous reactions. He forgot to keep sucking in his stomach and his belly flopped forward in all its swollen glory, and the poke loosened some air inside of Justin. He had gasped a moment earlier because he hadn’t anticipated the poke, so his mouth was still open when a thunderous belch escaped his lips. Uurrppp… They both went quiet for a second. ‘Sorry..’ Justin apologized while becoming bright red. He had just burped in front of his crush!

Chapter 3: The masterplan

Alice looked at Justin in stunned silence and then began to laugh. ‘I think you should have some more room now, with all that air gone!’ Justin looked up and saw her laughing. He had always loved her laugh. He began to laugh as well. ‘Okay then, give me another!’ he laughed. ‘I think I have an idea,’ Alice said, ‘you lay back on the couch and I will feed the donuts to you. That way you can relax, it would make the process more comfortable, I think’. Justin was stunned for a few seconds. Did his crush just suggest feeding him? Was she flirting with him? Was he looking too far into this, and would the laying back really help? He did want this whole punishment to be over quick. ‘Okay.. sure’ he finally said. He had a stunned look on his face, like he couldn’t believe he just agreed to Alice’s plan. He laid back on the couch. ‘No no, that won’t do’ Alice said. Justin had just laid down so his feet were pointing towards Alice. ‘If you lay your head on my lap, I can give the donuts to you much easier.’ Once again, Justin was stunned. ‘Hello? Anybody home?’ Alice asked with a puzzled look on her face. Justin shook his head and turned around and gently laid his head on the soft pillows that were Alice’s thighs. ‘There, much easier’ Alice said while grabbing the next donut. ‘Open up!’ she said, while hovering the donut above Justin’s mouth. Justin opened his mouth and took a bite.

Once again, the donut tasted divine, and he closed his eyes. Allowing himself to sink further into the soft thighs of his all-time crush. This went on for a time until Justin noticed that he wasn’t tasting the same donut as he started. He opened his eyes and to his surprise saw that Alice had a totally different donut in her hands. ‘What’s wrong?’ Alice asked. ‘I just didn’t notice that I finished the donut, that’s all.’ Alice laughed. ‘Well you have eaten way more than one donut since we started. This would be donut number four that I am feeding you.’

Justin let those words sink in for a second, and while they did, so did those donuts inside his stomach. He noticed how he felt even more full than before. That’s interesting, I didn’t feel full any more a second ago, he thought. ‘Shall we continue?’ Alice asked. Justin laid his head back down and could once again enjoy the soft, mattress like feeling of the thick thighs belonging to Alice. What he didn’t know was that once he laid his head back down and closed his eyes, he had a goofy grin on his face.

After another minute, the rhythm of feeding changed a bit and Justin opened his eyes a little. He looked up and saw that Alice had taken one of the donuts for herself and was eating it absent-mindedly while still feeding him. She always had a weakness for sweet things, Justin thought, and closed his eyes again.

Uurpp. ‘Sorry..’ Alice sheepishly said. Justin awoke from his eating trance and looked up at her. Her mouth was ringed with powdered sugar. He then noticed that her belly rested against his right ear, and he turned his head. It would seem Alice had eaten her fair share of donuts as well. Her belly looked round and pulled her shirt taut across her now donut filled tummy. It was at this moment that Justin was hit by a very full feeling. He felt absolutely stuffed. He tilted his head to look at his own stomach and saw that his belly had swollen up even more. In fact, his belly had become round enough to push into his pants and make the button appear like it would burst off at any moment. He tried to suck in, but found that he couldn’t any more. Alice noticed and laid her hand on his belly. ‘Don’t suck in,’ she whispered, ‘It only increases discomfort. And besides,’ her face becoming even more crimson than the drinks had already made it, ‘I don’t mind’.

‘I still need to feed you a few more donuts for the punishment to be complete’ Alice said after a few moments. She still had her hand on top of his belly and slowly moved down the slope toward his button. ‘I think unbuttoning these would help’. With one hand she unbuttoned his pants, which caused Justin’s belly to surge out a bit. ‘Oooff’ Justin sighed. The unbuttoning of his pants had given him a tiny bit more space to breathe. Alice grabbed another donut and hold it in front of Justin’s mouth. Justin really couldn’t think about eating any more. He hadn’t been this stuffed in his whole life, he just opened his mouth to admit defeat when Alice shoved the donut inside. Mmphg, he grunted. Being forced to chew the donut so not to choke. ‘What was that for?’ he asked when he had swallowed the donut. ‘You were taking too long’ Alice said with a grin. Justin wanted to protest, but Alice used the opportunity to shove another donut in his mouth. ‘Sshhh, just keep eating’ Alice shushed while shoving another donut right after the last one. Justin couldn’t process what was happening. There he lay, on top of his crushes soft thighs, being crammed full of food like a thanksgiving turkey. In fact, the way he felt now, he was beginning to feel sorry for the poor birds. Good thing they didn’t experience it. With every extra donut shoved into him, he could feel himself getting a bit more full and his shirt riding a little more up on his rounder and rounder belly.

Chapter 4: Busted

Then it stopped. No more donuts came. He opened his eyes and looked up in pain. Alice was looking at his stomach. He looked down and saw that he looked nine months pregnant.. His shirt had completely ridden up, and his belly was fully exposed. He tried to pull his shirt down, but it kept jumping back up on top of the dome that his belly had become. Alice was still looking at his stomach. Then she moved both her hands on top of his stomach and started to rub. A moan escaped Justin’s lips, and he slapped his hand on his mouth. He tried to sit up but found that he couldn’t and fell back into Alice’s lap. ‘You’ve gotten so big..’ Alice said dreamily. Justin opened his mouth to answer, but the only thing that escaped was Uuuurrppp. Uurp Uuurp Uuurrp Uurp. Justin had just tried a few times to speak, but every time he tried, a burp escaped his lips while Alice rubbed and kneaded his painfully stuffed belly. Uurp Uurp Uurp. A few more burps escaped. ‘Stop that,’ he finally managed to say in between a few burps, ‘I can’t stuuuurpp stop burping!’ Alice laughed but kept rubbing his belly. ‘But you feel so nice’ she said. Justin couldn’t contain his conflicted emotions and noticed he’d become stiff. Did he like this? This was weird, wasn’t it? He had just been forcefully stuffed with fatty foods. Some people would say that’s assault. But would he? Hhmm, maybe a few more minutes, he thought. The belly rubs did ease the cramps.

Gloorpp, Justin suddenly heard quite loud in his right ear. He had noticed Alice had stopped rubbing his belly. ‘Sorry,’ she said softly again, ‘I think I may have eaten too many donuts as well.’ Justin grunted as he sat up with a lot of difficulty. ‘I am never eating a donut again.’ Justin said while getting up from the couch. The action of standing shuffled all the donuts in his stomach and resulted in his belly feeling even more stuffed than while laying down. He looked at his belly and saw how round he had gotten. Not only did his belly round out to the front, but his sides bulged out as well. It looked like someone took a bicycle pump, stuck it in his bellybutton and pumped as if their life depended on it. ‘Oh lord’ he whispered while holding his stomach with both hands. ‘Oh Justin, I am so sorry, I got carried away, I am so sorry!’ Alice apologized while standing up across from him. While she did that, Justin got a better look at her and noticed her belly poked out quite far as well, even though it was a far cry away from his rounded drum of a belly. ‘Seems like you got carried away indeed. You look pregnant as well.’ He said while laying his hand on the outward curve of her stomach. While it was stuffed with donuts and thus quite bloated, he could still feel his hand sink in just the tiniest bit because of the thin layer of fat Alice had on her stomach. For a few seconds he stood like that, taking in the feeling of touching his crush. Then, it suddenly hit him that he touched his crush! He pulled his hand back fast and apologized. ‘I should not have eaten those donuts,’ Alice said defeatedly, ‘Actually, I might even need to cut back on sweets all together. I have gained a bit of weight recently.’ She looked to the ground. ‘Well, I think I can safely say that I am going to gain weight if we keep up this stupid idea of yours’ Justin laughed. He quickly stopped laughing though because the action shot a sharp pain through his midsection. ‘Ah, you could take it,’ Alice said, ‘My body just keeps pouring everything I eat onto my hips. If I continue like this, I can’t fit in my jeans in a few days..’ Justin didn’t say he secretly got a little excited to the idea of Alice’s already fluffy behind getting a bit more fluffy. ‘I think you could take it as well’ Justin said timidly. Alice looked up and met his eyes.

The stood like this for a few moments and then heard keys being shoved into the door. The front door swung open and closed with a bang. Both Justin and Alice shocked out of the short trance they just had, while staring into each other’s eyes. ‘I’m back!’ Kole shouted, ‘And I’m bearing gifts!’ He entered the living room and stood still a moment. He had just entered quite the interesting scene. Justin and his sister were standing across each other with only a small wooden table in between them. He looked at his sister and frowned. She seemed to have eaten too many donuts. Her belly stuck out enough to pull her shirt taut. He looked at the box and saw it was empty. Figures, he thought. He then looked at his friend to make a funny comment on how glutinous his sister had been when he noticed his shirt didn’t fully cover his upper body. His eyes drifted to his stomach and he couldn’t really comprehend what he saw. There stood his long time friend Justin, who had always been skinny. Granted, he had gained a little weight the past years, but nothing too drastically. It filled him out a little in the places he was, in his opinion, too skinny. But now, the belly of the skinny boy rounded out into the shape a pregnant lady would have been when she was about to give birth. He also noticed his pants were unbuttoned which allowed him to see that his sides bulged out a little as well. He looked fat. Of course, he couldn’t be fat. He wasn’t even chubby when he had left. People don’t get fat in a day, he thought. ‘What happened to you?’ he asked while still staring at Justin’s belly. ‘You look like someone just hooked you up to one of those éclair stuffing machines.’

END OF PREVIEW…………………………………………………..