What is your biggest fantasy?

My User Name

Guest M_ustang1

Meeting a cute skinny girl who wants to get fat and feeding her into my plump chunky gf/wife. OR meeting a cute chubby girl who wants to get fatter and feeding them while they straddle me 🥵🤤😇😈

Guest brattygirljess

Honestly, I love any situation where I am being dominated, especially by an authoritative figure. I've had dreams about teachers, doctors, older people. Just any scenario where I am more vulnerable, and they can use that to their advantage. I also love the idea of being someone's live in bimbo or little pet. My master would dress me up however they like, put a collar on me, feed me whatever they want, and share me with their friends. The idea of being passed around in a group setting is incredibly sexy to me for sure! 

Guest brattygirljess
On 11/9/2022 at 8:44 PM, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I’m gonna find my fat pillow princess one day 🌈

Where do I apply? I love being a pillow princess, just let me lay there and look pretty. I know you'd have me squirming and squealing with pleasure in no time! 

Guest brattygirljess
On 11/9/2022 at 11:58 AM, FeedistDani said:

I have a super guilty fantasy of being a feeder's full time housepet.

I'm only here to enjoy myself and get fat and f*cked 💕😍 just worship me and I'll get as big as you want. Just a dumb happy girl who doesn't have to do chores except making sure she finishes her food. 

I'd be endless entertainment, as you made me waddle down the stairs to go get my fourth DoorDash order of the day, getting turned on by my panting and subsequent ferocity with which I devoured my food 🤤

Dress me up in too-tight outfits and tease me while you stuff me? Yes please.

literally my dream too. Just being there for someone else's pleasure and enjoyment makes me so excited. The idea of being put in clothes that are much too tight and show off everything while eating for my feeder, or even better having them feed me makes me drool lol! It would be even more fun if the feeder had two or more pets I think, then we could have fun with each other while they watch and then join in! 😝

• Curvage Model
On 9/30/2022 at 8:04 PM, My User Name said:

It doesn't matter if they are weird or not, this is a judgment-free area.

Weight related:

- A stripper, a good 25-40 pounds past her prime, still trying to dance as if she is still thin and fit. Her outfits are tight and leave nothing to imagination, the pole and her heels are straining under her added weight, and she sweats and pants at the simplest of moves. The audience is unimpressed but you are at a trance as she keeps trying to relive her past glories. At the end, she is completely oblivious to her weight gain or the complaints of the rest of the audience but promises that she'll be back to entertain some more, even as the scale keeps trending upward from overindulgence and never exercising away from the club.

Non-weight related:

- A tall, MILF-type throws her chanclas at me. I have no idea why she is mad at me and you can't understand what she is yelling at me as she goes a mile a minute, but I love it when she throws her size 10's at me. This eventually turns into me continuing to get hit by her flip flops as I bring them back before me having to worship her big, and now bare, feet.

And now I just realized this could easily be one story. It could be called Stripper Heels to Chanclas.

Care to share?

10's aren't that big...right?😅😅

Guest BonnieBBW
22 hours ago, brattygirljess said:

Honestly, I love any situation where I am being dominated, especially by an authoritative figure. I've had dreams about teachers, doctors, older people. Just any scenario where I am more vulnerable, and they can use that to their advantage. I also love the idea of being someone's live in bimbo or little pet. My master would dress me up however they like, put a collar on me, feed me whatever they want, and share me with their friends. The idea of being passed around in a group setting is incredibly sexy to me for sure! 

Girl I am with you on this, one of my best sexual experiences was at a "party" where I was passed around constantly and it makes me super horny just thinking about it years later. The only way I could top that is if they stuffed me full of food first then had their way with me when I was too full to do anything except lie there and take it 🥵🤤

Guest BonnieBBW
Just now, Miss September said:

No I know.  I wear a 10-10.5 😆

Ahh sorry, I just seen your American 🙈  we have different measurements over here, a UK size 10 is average for a man but would be massive on a woman 😄

Guest BonnieBBW
1 minute ago, Miss September said:

It's pretty massive here, too, tbh 😅

I feel like I'm digging myself into a bigger hole here 🙈 I didn't meant to imply you have big feet so I do apologise 

hi, is everyone allowed to talk about their fetish here, or should we open our own thread?

my fantasy is that i meet a ssbbw who knows my preferences and therefore exhausts them. 
i love physical superiority through heavy weight.
it doesn't matter if it's a sagging wooden floor or a crunching staircase or a small car that leans to the side 
when she sits down.
She smiles at my undersized furniture, and she doesn't feel ashamed to crush a chair or my bed under her weight, 
because she knows that I will never be disappointed, on the contrary, it awakens my desire for more 🥰 
I hope that's ok and I don't offend anyone!

A young(ish) celebrity, who was once the definitive symbol of the thin ideal with abs, but is now certifiably soft with a burgeoning muffintop (not fat enough to be fat according to anyone or anything beyond Hollywood, but the industry shies away from her due to her weight gain). But her weight gain is only speeding up. She escapes to a secluded luxurious island to indulge and plan some intervention for her weight, but continuously pushes it back.

Pearshaped, thinnish face but still with a doublechin, pert cleavage, single roll soft tummy, saddlebags, cankles, always tries to stay active but her "out of shape"-ness makes every attempt look super pathetic, always wearing clothes 2 or more sizes too small. Otherwise still the same starlet she was during her career peak. She has a sense of humor about it all. And her weight gain causes her friends to pack on some as well.

That. Or just finally meeting goodgirlgrow

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, badtothebone said:

hi, is everyone allowed to talk about their fetish here, or should we open our own thread?

my fantasy is that i meet a ssbbw who knows my preferences and therefore exhausts them. 
it doesn't matter if it's a sagging wooden floor or a crunching staircase or a small car that leans to the side 
when she sits down.
She smiles at my undersized furniture, and she doesn't feel ashamed to crush a chair or my bed under her weight, 
because she knows that I will never be disappointed, on the contrary, it awakens my desire for more 🥰 

I love this, I honestly can’t wait to be able to completely destroy stuff with my body. The visual of the car leaning to one side once I’m in it is really amazing. And I love the floorboard/stair creaks and bowing. This is a super hot fantasy! 

10 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I love this, I honestly can’t wait to be able to completely destroy stuff with my body. The visual of the car leaning to one side once I’m in it is really amazing. And I love the floorboard/stair creaks and bowing. This is a super hot fantasy! 

wow that sounds great.
I'm overwhelmed by the fact that objects don't notice my weight, but can get totally crushed under your weight. 😍
I'm so overwhelmed by this that I'm secretly hoping for it...sorry 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I had to get on a plane today, and I LOVE it when it’s evident there’s parts of this world not made for me. An 8 person elevator becomes a 4 person elevator, the dread on someone’s face as I come down the aisle, the fact that I had to ask for a belt extender. Then I start thinking about how much more I used to weigh, and I’m crammed into an airport shuttle that could’ve held more people, but they picked me up instead. Yesterday at work we got a delivery, and afterwards, the van axles rose up and now the van was too tall to clear the exit, so I had to get in the back and jump up and down while they inched it out. The idea that I can generate as much downward force as two pallets of  road salt? Ugh. Making it through work was tough after that lol. 

mustn't that be a feeling of power?
one day i was in the shop with my ex wife, looking for garden furniture. 
a young salesman came and presented her with pretty chairs. it was obvious these chairs were made for average weight people
and i thought, what the hell is that guy doing?
my ex wife looked at him, smiled and asked if she should sit on it to test if it could hold her weight?😆
I left to keep a cool head.
Of course she did it on purpose!🥰

Two current ones..

- Over the course of a day, the world transforming aesthetically to where fat women are universally considered the height of sexy. Slowly seeing billboards and commercials change as the models get pudgier, cheerleaders in football games become heavy bellydancers, girls on treadmills at the gym go from running to jogging to walking as their bellies start to hang out of yoga pants...

- Me, having gained 20 pounds in a couple of months, being examined by a beautiful, lithe, fit nurse, her matter-of-factly pointing out that I've grown a beer belly and moobs, patting me on my tummy and telling me I've got to work on this a little, etc.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, badtothebone said:

mustn't that be a feeling of power?
one day i was in the shop with my ex wife, looking for garden furniture. 
a young salesman came and presented her with pretty chairs. it was obvious these chairs were made for average weight people
 and i was like, 
what the hell is that guy doing?
my ex wife looked at him, smiled and asked if she should sit on it to test if he could hold her weight?😆
I left to keep a cool head.
Of course she did it on purpose!🥰

The feeling of power is definitely one of my favourite things about growing bigger. 
I can totally imagine just dead looking the salesman in the eye as she sits on the chair too haha 

like “you asked for it” 

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Two current ones..

- Over the course of a day, the world transforming aesthetically to where fat women are universally considered the height of sexy. Slowly seeing billboards and commercials change as the models get pudgier, cheerleaders in football games become heavy bellydancers, girls on treadmills at the gym go from running to jogging to walking as their bellies start to hang out of yoga pants...

- Me, having gained 20 pounds in a couple of months, being examined by a beautiful, lithe, fit nurse, her matter-of-factly pointing out that I've grown a beer belly and moobs, patting me on my tummy and telling me I've got to work on this a little, etc.

Your first one- a world where fat phobia doesn’t exists? And fat is preferred? Sign me up! 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, badtothebone said:

when she sits down.

Absolutely love this! I love a lot of "power play" in the bedroom, so throwing my weight around and using it to crush/dominate the situation because you literally can't move me off is just really hot 😍

I generally love the idea of people underestimating me because of my size. Thinking I'm way too out of shape, and then realizing they are way in over their heads when I can literally throw them around or dance with the best of them. Showing strength and subverting expectations is always such a turn on. Living life loud and proud and seeing the looks of intrigue, panic and awe as I do something that "Fat people shouldn't do" is utterly delightful. 

3 hours ago, Miss September said:

No I know.  I wear a 10-10.5 😆

As someone who also wears a 10.5-11 (sometimes wide) I have infinite shoe struggle solidarity 😂

3 hours ago, My User Name said:

Yes, I've talked about my fetish for big feet on occasion.

Not big feet per se (doesn't matter either way to me), but fat feet OMG. There's something super hot about a girl with chubby toes, fat bulging out of the straps of her shoes, cankles spilling over the top of her shoes.