What is your biggest fantasy?

My User Name

Biggest Fantasy?

Poolside at an expensive Vegas Resort. 

The woman I am with is lounging poolside.  

It is very hot and sunny.

She is in a tiny, tight string bikini. She is about 25-30lbs passed skinny, and beyond busty, with a layer of muscles below her weight.  The bikini top has small triangles barely able to hold her boobs in place.

He bikini bottoms are tied a touch too tight, pushing her little belly out. Her legs extend out.

People keep staring at her.

We enjoy the day.

Guest FatFeedeeboy

For me and my girl to get really fat together! I have my own mansion with all of the chefs to give us lots of food to pig out on. My girl and I give each belly rubs and feed each other. Below is how big we would get.

6A0642C1-79E3-4B3E-8286-74C4BD0899AD.jpeg

760DA7ED-7491-47BF-BD32-B518EBE579AA.jpeg

Lately, one of my biggest fantasies kinda goes with the season...

I'm with a girl who is into feedism. She likes to get super stuffed now and again, and thinks it's hot to imagine herself being bigger, but isn't actively gaining and generally prefers to stay relatively slim for health/aesthetic reasons. 

HOWEVER, we have a designated time each year - maybe Thanksgiving thru Christmas - where I get to actively fatten her up as much as possible. Feedings and weigh-ins become a daily occurrence. We use the holidays as cover for her to gorge herself at every opportunity. The last day, we stay in for an all-day stuffing marathon. I supply her with endless meals and snacks as she eats herself into a stupor, pushing her limits right up to the last minute and final weigh in. 

After its over, she might return to business as usual, maybe even diet and try to lose the new weight. I would even support it. But for that next month or two, we both get to enjoy the extra pounds she's put on. 

This fantasy can also work on smaller time frames. I love the thought of taking a slim feedee girl on a weekend getaway with the expressed purpose of nonstop feedings and sex, even if she only gains a pound or two. Not sure why, but it drives me wild to imagine her getting ready for work on Monday, proudly declaring that she can't button the slacks that fit her perfectly last Friday. 

• Curvage Model

Honestly right now? Biggest fantasy occupying my mind is having another big lady that I can straddle and we hand feed each other and just generally admire how soft and curvy we both are. There might be tongue kisses involved between messy hostess cupcakes. nah I'm not thirsty at all why'd you ask?

35 minutes ago, Doe_Nylie said:

Honestly right now? Biggest fantasy occupying my mind is having another big lady that I can straddle and we hand feed each other and just generally admire how soft and curvy we both are. There might be tongue kisses involved between messy hostess cupcakes. nah I'm not thirsty at all why'd you ask?

How do I @ everyone on this whole site? Someone else help make mine and @Doe_Nylie dreams come true. Santa, Krampus, John Cena, Joe Pesci, who do I ask to make this happen?

Honestly, most of the fantasies I have aren’t even relevant to this site. I mostly just fantasize about heroic and spectacular endeavors with me and my friends

However, something that would make me feel great would have to be laying on the lap of a belly dancer while talking to them

• 2 weeks later...

I put two of my biggest fantasies into writing on Dimensions. (1) was teacher getting from thick to ssbbw and student returning after HS graduation to start a relationship with her - she uncovers that  she is really into the weight gain.

(2) was a story about a typical popular/prom queen / athlete type who has married a serious FA/feeder and is in total denial about her weight gain unless she is in the heat of the sexual moment.

Both stories were inspired by women I know.

Other fictional fantasies - controlling other peoples weight, observing a female FA/feeder with a ssbbw in a relationship, one I almost forgot is a revenge fantasy where I could make one of my ex'es gain a lot of weight (conceptually because she offered to do it for me if we got back together after she really did wrong by me) and then dump her ... I'd like to do more writing some day. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 9:38 PM, foundagainindeed said:

I had a partner years ago that told me if/when she got pregnant, I would be getting fat alongside her, and that awakened quite the fantasy in me.

The idea of being made to balloon up to 'match' my pregnant partner pushes just so many horny buttons. Especially because the fattening would be nigh inescapable; once they knew my partner wanted me to grow a sympathy belly everyone around me would be feeding me extra to make sure I measure up accordingly, and the inevitable belly comparisons and other things that would naturally happen just accentuate the whole fantasy. Plus seeing my partner happy/knowing that I'm getting fat to please her is fuel on the fire too. 

I also have quite a massive pregnancy kink, so that would just be an almost literal definition of getting to have my cake and eat it too. 

This exactly for me as well

My fantasy is particular and definitely in a minority in this niche. However, I don't particularly enjoy women getting fat for specific weight goals, nor force feeding themselves, nor do I like funnels or shakes (tho I do like many models that do it.) 

What i often do fantasize about is women getting fat just because of their insatiable appetite. I always fantasize, specifically, about going on a first date with a big woman (ideally tall, that's the other fantasy) who's all dressed up and elegant, but who starts impressing me by how much she can eat. I'm completely stuffed and she has eaten double than me. When we get home, she invites me to come up to her apartment. That's when she reveals she had to contain herself because it was the first date, but actually she needs to eat cause she's a big woman and what she ate was nothing. I'm shocked and completely stuffed, while she keeps eating even more and laughs at me when I tell her i don't know how she can still eat. Telling me what i eat in a day is just an appetizer for her big stomach. 

Unfortunately I've never found any video on these lines. Maybe one day I'll ask for a custom!

• 2 weeks later...

I've actually had it, and it was fucking explosive.

Plump new girlfriend, 106 pounds in high school but gained weight in her 20s partying and making late-night Taco Bell runs, says, after a couple of months of dating and finding out what I like, says to me, in bed: "I'm going to get fat for you. How big do you want me? 200 pounds? 300?" What could I say? "um, um, um...yes!"

And I got to watch her blow up over the months, right before my eyes. She would go on the bed in her panties, turn to the side and say "See how big my belly's getting?" 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ranthrg

To be in a casual relationship with a slim woman who desires to be fat. I'd support and encourage her as she got fat. Each time we met she'd be a little fatter and we's enjoy her growing body together. 

Guest ranthrg
6 hours ago, ranthrg said:

To be in a casual relationship with a slim woman who desires to be fat. I'd support and encourage her as she got fat. Each time we met she'd be a little fatter and we's enjoy her growing body together. 

And we'd play around with her clothes as she outgrew them. Playing with straining blouse buttons around a growing belly is the holy grail for me.

• 2 months later...
Guest Ilikefatgirls185154

This might be a weird one but has anyone ever had the idea/thought/dream of fattening up someone they know . Like through any ways , weather it be a funnel , blueberry, ext.

My lady has been gaining intentionally for both of us since she learned of my attraction to the larger form.

The big turn on for me has been when she sits on my chest/face whilst I pleasure her I see less and less of her because of her belly growing and blocking our line of vision.

She's also found it a huge turn on which only makes it more exotic to me.

Pretty easy and simple.

I meet someone deep, someone soft and mushy head to toe, someone with a great big heart, someone short, someone who reads a ton of books, someone who has always been explosively turned on by the thought of getting very, very fat. Someone who loves men, too.

We get together, we fall in love. I work to support both of us, we get married and she starts spreading on the honeymoon. 5 years later she is an unrecognizable little ball of butter, just flabby head to toe - chubby face, big belly, loops of fat on her arms, heavy boobs, chunky thighs, ass as big as a doorway and covered in cellulite and stretch marks. She has gained about 200 pounds of pure fat and has enjoyed every moment of it. 

She doesn't have the slightest health complications from her huge size, and we live the years together and finally die in our sleep at the same time, in the same bed, so one doesn't have to suffer the agony of life without the other. 

Well, it IS a fantasy! :)

6 hours ago, Ilikefatgirls185154 said:

This might be a weird one but has anyone ever had the idea/thought/dream of fattening up someone they know . Like through any ways , weather it be a funnel , blueberry, ext.

A close friend simply EXPLODED during the pandemic, going from about 135 pounds to, now, over 260. I would love to fatten her up to well over 300. She just makes a GREAT fat chick--soooo cute, and a HUGE behind and thighs.