What is your biggest fantasy?

My User Name

25 minutes ago, Doe_Nylie said:

Absolutely love this! I love a lot of "power play" in the bedroom, so throwing my weight around and using it to crush/dominate the situation because you literally can't move me off is just really hot 😍

I generally love the idea of people underestimating me because of my size. Thinking I'm way too out of shape, and then realizing they are way in over their heads when I can literally throw them around or dance with the best of them. Showing strength and subverting expectations is always such a turn on. Living life loud and proud and seeing the looks of intrigue, panic and awe as I do something that "Fat people shouldn't do" is utterly delightful.

In bed, superiority happens automatically. when a bbw slowly crawls in, the bed crunches under her weight and the mattress slowly gives way, so my body always leans towards the closer leg because she is pushing the mattress with her leg much deeper than i can with my whole body. this is so impressive that I dedicate myself and let them decide what happens. It would be best if she pushes me down along with the mattress. In everyday life everything is normal, we laugh together and go through the day together, but there is always a certain respect for power😍

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, thatguest said:

Not big feet per se (doesn't matter either way to me), but fat feet OMG. There's something super hot about a girl with chubby toes, fat bulging out of the straps of her shoes, cankles spilling over the top of her shoes.

I totally agree! Fat feet are so 😩
Its why I'm planning on getting a pedicure and posting some gorgeous feet pictures and videos. Something about chubby little toes and ankles 🥵

1. Tying up a feedee and force feeding them past their capacity until they’re moaning and groaning from being too stuffed, worshipping their overburdened belly and then having my way with them 😈

2. meeting a skinny girl wanting to gain and fattening them up a good 60-100 lbs (or more if they’d like)

3. Going to a buffet and watching the girl i’m with shove plate after plate into her mouth until she’s stuffed and starts catching worried stares from other people at the buffet while I playfully tease her 😈

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, HaveANiceDay said:

3. Going to a buffet and watching the girl i’m with shove plate after plate into her mouth until she’s stuffed and starts catching worried stares from other people at the buffet while I playfully tease her 😈

Oh man, I have a fantasy about having a discreet remote vibe that my date has control over while we go to a buffet. Bonus points for short dresses/skirts that risk showing way more than they should 🥵

2 minutes ago, Doe_Nylie said:

Oh man, I have a fantasy about having a discreet remote vibe that my date has control over while we go to a buffet. Bonus points for short dresses/skirts that risk showing way more than they should 🥵

Bonus points for short dresses/skirts indeed and I also love a nice sundress too 🤤 anything feminine that also makes them look bulging in all the right places makes me weak

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Tony Watt said:

I would love for my beloved to break the bed on her own. I always wanted to be with a bed breaker.

I've done it- twice!  Apparently most generic frames aren't designed to having all these hundreds of pounds of sexy flopping down all willy nilly on them. My current frame is supported by a second (more sturdy) frame, because I love the header and footer of the original (I'm a sucker for curly iron designs), but I bent the side support so bad it nearly snapped in half. 😳 I didn't even flop on it that hard, I swear! 

The first time was when I was living with a partner in a sort of "mobile" camper, the kind you put in the back of a truck bed, while we were renovating house. The whole bottom of the "bed" section started falling out 😅 And that was almost 100lbs lighter than the most recent bed break, so I'm not sure if it was me or if the rig was just old and falling apart anyhow. 

5 hours ago, Doe_Nylie said:

I've done it- twice!  Apparently most generic frames aren't designed to having all these hundreds of pounds of sexy flopping down all willy nilly on them. My current frame is supported by a second (more sturdy) frame, because I love the header and footer of the original (I'm a sucker for curly iron designs), but I bent the side support so bad it nearly snapped in half. 😳 I didn't even flop on it that hard, I swear! 

The first time was when I was living with a partner in a sort of "mobile" camper, the kind you put in the back of a truck bed, while we were renovating house. The whole bottom of the "bed" section started falling out 😅 And that was almost 100lbs lighter than the most recent bed break, so I'm not sure if it was me or if the rig was just old and falling apart anyhow. 

wow then you're a professional in bed-breaking.😜 🥰
it would fill me with pride if my wife could do it all easily and just do it for me without being asked,
well i could never do that with my 170lbs, no matter how hard i try!
what about couches or chairs?

I also have a truck, it's in good condition, I think it would easily withstand it... fortunately 😆

11 hours ago, Doe_Nylie said:

I have done this with my wife. It is worth doing. I promise you. Public, crowded, pick a good loud place at a busy, but not so busy it would mean people are hawking your table. Ours wasn’t a buffet, but it was a place where the portions were great, menu was amazing, and the staff is attentive. It was so much fun, you can literally soak a booth. I have been told I am a pleasure dom, like my biggest kink is absolutely 100% pleasing someone else. So, the easiest way to explain it is that your O is soooooo much hotter to me than anything else on the planet. As an added bonus, my wife has the ability to just go again and again, it’s more like constant than multiples once you get her going. Having her stifling moans, biting her lips, while I’m casually conversing with a server about what we’re having for dessert was amazing. I thought she was going to reach out and grab him at one point. Definitely do it. The hardest part was walking out of there, neither of our legs seemed to be working right for some reason lol

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, badtothebone said:

what about couches or chairs?

I've done several chairs, and also one table 😅 Though I'm not sure if the table one counts- I was in high school (so something like 180 lbs lighter than I am now) and it was apparently off-balance anyhow. I ended up leaning all my weight on the edge that had the weird leg (it was one of those kinds that's the pole in the center and then the "legs" splay out at the bottom) and the metal snapped in half and gouged out a chunk of tile from the cafeteria. I fell so hard on my ass I swear I almost bruised it. I was mortified, and so worried I'd get in trouble, but the principal thanked me because they couldn't get a replacement until the old one broke 😂

6 hours ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

I have been told I am a pleasure dom, like my biggest kink is absolutely 100% pleasing someone else. [...] As an added bonus, my wife has the ability to just go again and again, it’s more like constant than multiples once you get her going.

Me and my partner are the same way! That's so hot, too, soaking an entire booth 😍 That'd definitely need to be something I give a try.

On 11/9/2022 at 9:03 PM, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I’m jumping on this cause I am in HORNY JAIL right now your ghoul is THIRSTY 

Lately my biggest fantasy is mutual body worship with another BBW. I recently joined a femme dating app cause I miss having a ghoulfriend of my very own. While scrolling and swiping past SO MANY thin women who wanted to rock climb, and go hiking (NO THANKS), I got matched with this total BBW goddess. Dark hair, beautiful face, huge tits and wide hips- the full package IMHO

My mind started racing and I was already fantasizing about what she looked like under her tight button down shirt. Legit you could see the buttons working overtime this girl was SO hot and she knew it. I’ve literally never done mutual body worship with a femme before and it seems like such a no brainer since I’ve done so much with masc types. 

Now it’s all I can think about, finding a hot confident plus size babe that I can dote on, jiggle and squeeze her soft curves, and have someone else’s nipples in my mouth for a change. Oh my lord help me I put myself in horny jail again. 

I think my match could be a catfish lol but I will update if she ever gets back to me. 

Curvage I blame you, you turned me into a FFA 😂

Wait? You can suck your own nipples?

21 hours ago, Doe_Nylie said:

I've done several chairs, and also one table 😅 Though I'm not sure if the table one counts- I was in high school (so something like 180 lbs lighter than I am now) and it was apparently off-balance anyhow. I ended up leaning all my weight on the edge that had the weird leg (it was one of those kinds that's the pole in the center and then the "legs" splay out at the bottom) and the metal snapped in half and gouged out a chunk of tile from the cafeteria. I fell so hard on my ass I swear I almost bruised it. I was mortified, and so worried I'd get in trouble, but the principal thanked me because they couldn't get a replacement until the old one broke 😂

Me and my partner are the same way! That's so hot, too, soaking an entire booth 😍 That'd definitely need to be something I give a try.

Can you try to do a bed breaking video?😍

Guest brattygirljess
On 11/12/2022 at 4:07 PM, Doe_Nylie said:

That is absolutely such a fantasy of mine as well. The remote controlled vibrator is something that I need to do in the future. The idea of having to try and hide my pleasure out and public all the while my partner is teasing and in control is enough to make me wet just thinking about it! 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, brattygirljess said:

That is absolutely such a fantasy of mine as well. The remote controlled vibrator is something that I need to do in the future. The idea of having to try and hide my pleasure out and public all the while my partner is teasing and in control is enough to make me wet just thinking about it! 

I've seen videos of this one girl with one of these vibes in the drive through! Like a double whammy, eating and publishing pleasure? 🤤🤤 have to add one to my wishlist! 

On 11/14/2022 at 4:20 PM, RikkiCurve said:

I've seen videos of this one girl with one of these vibes in the drive through! Like a double whammy, eating and publishing pleasure? 🤤🤤 have to add one to my wishlist! 

Definitely do it with a partner that you absolutely can’t trust lol. Like my wife would NEVER be safe. We tried it in a grocery store once and she could barely walk. So definitely choose wisely, not only where you do it, but who you trust with that remote. Our rule now is never when she’s walking or driving. But that leaves a lot of times when we can. A LOT. 

I have so many but there is one I have had for awhile that I always come back to. In this fantasy I am extremely wealthy a la Christian Grey. I find an already curvy girl who is willing to gain for cash. I put her up in a swanky apartment in the city. All expenses paid. I cover rent, utilities, everything. This, of course includes food. She has an unlimited food budget to order whatever and whenever she pleases. She doesn’t need to work, she just has to eat. $1000 per pound for as long as she wants. I’d add in little gifts like jewelry and clothes for milestones. Like for passing 200 lbs. Or reaching 285 (not sure why but I’ve always loved that weight milestone. That is like point of no return fat to me). And huge gifts for 300, 350, and 400 lbs milestones. 

Guest brattygirljess

Lol, if you ever find yourself in that situation, you got a fatty right here who would love to participate lol! We can reach that 285 goal together! 😝

I’ve always fantasized about my wife getting fat. Fortunately, that’s already happened. She’s between 240-250 now and has put on at least 100 lbs since we started dating.

Now my fantasies have gotten a little more… fantastical.

For some reason, I really want her to get to 300 or even 400, and I want all the things that come with that. I’d happily help her get her shoes on. I’d love to see her have to use two chairs instead of one. I really want to have to get a stronger bed. And having to shop at plus-size stores? IncNt wait. Maybe the biggest thing I think about most often is how it would feel to have her on top of me