Making it Big in WG Art, (2nd upload since this section gets better traffic)

OscarWinner

Recently, I've had an impressive brush with relevance through a morph I uploaded onto DeviantArt (sure hope that site's name isn't censored around here). In just over 24 hours it got 10,000 views and has been favorited 118 times in just under 3 days of the upload. 

The work itself is alright. It's not my best: I've taken my time with it after a rigorous marathon of self-teaching and the subject of the work is a current obsession muse of mine; she is the inspiration of a new story I'm writing in two different formats (novel and screenplay). The morph is not on the level of Jacknife, MattBrewer, JayTee and all the other usual suspects, but you can tell effort was put there. I've done a few things right in terms of viral marketing, at least as far as this subculture goes, and maybe that's the real reason for that unexpected success. But, not to be greedy, I want more!

.. certainly for valid reasons. For starters, I've come to the realization that I'm just an artist at heart. Plus, as you can tell by my username and my writings, I've long had Hollywood aspirations. And I hold fast to perhaps a delusional hope that some important bigshot in entertainment would come across my works and link up with me, hear a pitch, cut me a deal, roll film, produce it, sell it to Netflix and soon I'm the next Taika Waller-Bridge or something.

Anyway, back on Earth: when I taper things down to more reasonable levels, I have stories accessible via the premium accounts subscription system on (what sounds like) Fanta C. Pheeder. So far, I earned $70 this past year which is barely enough to cover my crypto losses. I assume I can at least scrounge up enough scratch to pay my cable/internet bill, so I won't have to crawl back to one of my old jobs. Hopefully it won't be the one that gave me death anxiety due to the depressive nature of it all. Although that was the one with the thickening 19 year old cutie who still works there and, man is that vest tight on her these days.

How can I maximize the viral status? How much does money does the big names in fat morphs, WG stories and FA-centric materials make a year? What can I do with the momentum of these eyeballs on my content and go viral again? Should I pursue more aggressive tactics like online publicity stunts, trolling, trying to grab the attention of my muse and/or her fans/haters/etc.?
As far as mainstream entertainment goes, does anyone here know anyone of note?