Feeders are lowkey a different type of personal trainer

Belly worshipper

Here me out with this one. It's been on my mind for the past several months and it really made me think about it. For those who want to get fat or even fatter of they're already fat, feederism is the next best thing to turn to right? Feeders are a gainer's personal trainer because, meal prep, provide weight gain shakes, make and set up a routine daily for calorie intake to help get the body you want. In this case, the body most people avoid having and intentionally lose. 

Maybe call this a new kink within the FA/Feedeism world. Think about it. If so many celebrities have to get personal trainers to get on serious shape for roles, why not trainers that help them get fat for roles too? Sure they're likely to opt for prosthetics and all that but for those who really want to put in that work outta have people that help them gain weight for those kind of roles too. 

Sure men and women who love being fat and getting fat love doing the work themselves but when they need a little help? The feeders are that personal trainer. 

• 2 months later...
Guest CaramelCutie
On 9/27/2022 at 1:41 PM, Belly worshipper said:

Here me out with this one. It's been on my mind for the past several months and it really made me think about it. For those who want to get fat or even fatter of they're already fat, feederism is the next best thing to turn to right? Feeders are a gainer's personal trainer because, meal prep, provide weight gain shakes, make and set up a routine daily for calorie intake to help get the body you want. In this case, the body most people avoid having and intentionally lose. 

Maybe call this a new kink within the FA/Feedeism world. Think about it. If so many celebrities have to get personal trainers to get on serious shape for roles, why not trainers that help them get fat for roles too? Sure they're likely to opt for prosthetics and all that but for those who really want to put in that work outta have people that help them gain weight for those kind of roles too. 

Sure men and women who love being fat and getting fat love doing the work themselves but when they need a little help? The feeders are that personal trainer. 

This could not be more true. When I first started gaining I met a feedee who would literally know everything from meal plans, to how fat appears on the body, and kept track of me expanding we even had weigh ins, and would give me advice on how to get fatter 😜

As a switch, I’ve done both and put in WORK for both. I’ve fed girls into a stupor and been buried under my own body mass before too. The real key is it’s not about one day. Like everything else, consistency is the key. We’re all feedees on Thanksgiving, but the real ones know it’s a day in, day out grind. Like anything else, repetition and training make us better. As feedees though, we get bigger and hungrier and harder to fill. I was in the upper 400’s at my biggest and there’s people on here that dwarf me. I’m in the mid 300’s these days and there’s girls on here that are barely 200 that could WORK ME OVER in an eating contest because they put in the hustle. It is a grind like any other form of bodybuilding 

I never thought ofmyself as a  trainer. But itdoes fit. Some one heresaid its a grind, and it is. Ive said here a few times feeding is work. Beingthefeedeeis work too. You dont gain via an occasional binge.ITs  a day in andday out thing. Evenjust maiintainingahigh weight can be hard. Im an engineer so I like data :)  and causee and effect.