💕One curve a day in the life off Liefloves 💕🌸

Hi cutie,

I know what you’re thinking.. have you seen me before? 🤭🤔

that’s right.. 

Ive had a account on here before but decided to delete it. Because I felt overwhelmed by how the approach was. But… and it’s a big butt 🤫😂 

the Ceo of the site convinced me to come back.. and I’m glad I made this choice..

to properly introduce myself..  my name is Lief. I am 29 years old and my birthday is on September 19th. 🥰 I live in the Netherlands and I love taking adventures.

be aware my topics are not about fast gain or promoting unhealthy habits. My topic is about my journey with food in a healthy, fun loving way. 

since I was diagnosed with Endometriosis (13 July 2022) I’ve had some difficulties with my self image and I struggled. That’s why I want to not only take things slow but also enjoy my life. No matter what shape or size I am..

Intrigued  ? Follow the topic and hop on this journey with me 😎

Some before & how I am now pictures. 🚗

0F6C259A-AE87-4E65-A9BB-9C39F61B1028.jpeg

5F464D14-9A9B-47A1-A5BC-5BF2C9729A71.jpeg

C200EE6D-0304-4E07-A47A-4A9D5AAB67B5.jpeg

79CFEC03-3526-40B5-8068-B4AE6E094148.jpeg

Wow Lief, you're STUNNING. 

And 99% of us understand your position on gaining. Ignore the outliers, eat what you like, indulge how YOU want, and I promise we will be enthralled by your amazing curves whether they expand or not.

You are a rare beauty, and I look forward to checking out whatever content you produce :). Looking forward to watching your journey!

18 minutes ago, marlow said:

Wow Lief, you're STUNNING. 

And 99% of us understand your position on gaining. Ignore the outliers, eat what you like, indulge how YOU want, and I promise we will be enthralled by your amazing curves whether they expand or not.

You are a rare beauty, and I look forward to checking out whatever content you produce :). Looking forward to watching your journey!

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! 💕

52D4768B-A960-4B6E-BA0B-E07984E70B54.jpeg