Friend help friend ( english version )

CWA

He passed by her without a glance and as always continued on his way without a care in the world.

This was Clara's daily lifeA beautiful girl in her third year of business school. She was 20 years old, measuring about 1m69 and weighing 50kg. All this on a beautiful face with hazel eyes and long and wavy brown hair. And this man was Mathieu, ordinary in every way but a nice guy. The other worry in the story is Clara's best friend Chloé, a beautiful blonde with azure blue eyes and generous curves slightly shorter than Clara, 1m62 for 59kg. Most of the weight is distributed on her buttocks and her cute face. But mostly in her little round belly. We constantly have the impression that she is coming out of a big meal and when it is really the case we think she is pregnant.

Clara was not lacking in terms of buttocks and breasts and she was very pretty too. She was simply too thin for Mathieu... Mathieu, himself, had a crush on Chloe who was totally apathetic and wanted him to get together with Clara. Clara was desperate and the two friends came up with a plan. Chloe had a doubt about Mathieu's preferences. She added him on Instagram and it didn't take long to negotiate a lunch with him.  He took her to a fast food burger **. Chloe already had an idea why Mathieu was not attracted to Clara. She put on a revealing crop top and went on the date.  He was well dressed and well groomed. With his back to Chloe, she waved to him. He turned around and was just plain mouthy. He did not let Chloe out of his sight. It took him a few seconds to stop staring and finally give her a kiss. They entered the restaurant. It smelled divinely good. Mathieu said to Chloe: ''hey I have an idea, you are going to take a table and I take us to eat

- ''''Oh no thank you, I am really hungry I am going to order a lot'' ''Says she falsely embarrassed.
-"Don't worry for that I take care of it!"  Mathieu's eyes lit up and landed on Chloe's belly. He ended up putting his hand on it  ''I'll take care of it "
- Manon seized this new opportunity  "haha not too much either, my belly is well rounded during these vacations''
-Mathieu didn't let go of Chloe's belly and simply laughed ''It's true that he was cute'' Chloe thought.

A few minutes later, a huge plate of food arrived in front of Chloe's eyes and she was amazed.
-"Wow, all this for me! ''
-'' You told me you were hungry. ''
-'' Yes, but this is huge. You want to make me fat?!"
Mathieu blushed slightly in his attempt to control himself
-''haha, yes of course'' He said falsely ironically

In front of Chloe, there were 4 big Burgers, twenty nuggets, two big fries, a big Coke, a lot of American sauce and 2 chocolate cakes. Mathieu with taken a simple menu him.This was the perfect test. That made 10 minutes and Chloe eat again and again. She did not pay attention to her belly which was taking more and more space. The last burger was difficult to swallow. Once the salted finished not without difficulty. It was time to take care of the sweet. The coke came a little more round the belly of Chloe already well rounded. And the two muffins were eaten slowly but successfully. Chloe completely full.Between cut of some bite it is necessary to admit that the conversations were fascinating with Mathieu.Il was smiling and attentive. But her jeans were undone and she was horribly embarrassed.

Mathieu was waiting for her to get up to see the results of her work.  Chloe got up quickly and headed for the bathroom. Mathieu couldn't see her belly, but from behind she could already see Chloe's love handles, which were already bigger. She arrived to the toilet, lifted her shirt a little more and it was a shock: - "Is that my belly? How can it be so big.'' Her belly was over her chest, it was round and under her usual fat you could feel how hard it was.

- ''Well, it's already obvious but let's go see his reaction"

She came out of the bathroom and landed in front of Mathieu sitting down who was on his phone. He looked up directly at Chloe's stomach. He took her by the waist.
-"haha you have eaten well it seems"
-" I have eaten too much you mean, look at my belly!"
-" I like girls with a good belly"
He put his hands again on her belly. This attention made Chloe feel good He gave her a big smile She was sure of it. He was a man for Clara. They parted a few meters away from the restaurant.

She rang the bell, a few seconds later Clara opened the door.
- ''What the hell happened to you?! What did you eat?"
-"I ate too much, I'll explain. Can you lend me a sweater, please?"
-"Yes, of course, go sit down. Do you want something to eat... well, never mind."
Clara was dressed in a tight t-shirt that showed off her nice breasts and slim waist.
- ''Well explain to me why you're coming back too...''
-''Fat. Yes'' Clara had always liked the softer physique of her friend. She loved to cuddle and it gave her a teddy bear side. '

-'he likes girls who are rather round I think ''
-''Ah... that explains his behavior. He's the one who forced you to eat!?''
-''No, but he didn't waste a crumb of it''

After explaining everything in detail the two girls looked at each other for a long time Clara spoke up

- ''you know what, I'm going to get fat!!''
-'' I want that man and what you're telling me only encourages me. He loves your round belly doesn't he? Well, I'll have the same!!''
-''Are you sure about this? Your metabolism is so fast. ''
-'' Well, I'm counting on you to help me. ''
-'' Okay, I'll try to lose weight so that he forgets about me while we make you gain weight. ''
-'' There's a party in a week, we'll show him our results then!" The girls overexcited took themselves in the arms to celebrate that '
"Wouah your belly is great for the cuddles
- ''Go to fuck you (laughing) ''
-''I am going to stuff myself yeah hahaha''

The next day the two girls went to buy all that they needed. Chloe's belly had partly deflated but all the new material was made of fat. Clara found it adorable.
-"Hey Chloe look, all this ice cream! And all those cakes. Not to mention the buns and nutella.''
-''Wow that's my favorite food! I'm the one who's going to get fat haha."

They went back to Chloe's house and started working out very quickly. Chloe was motivated for her friend and gave her all in sports. The results were quickly effective. During the week she had lost 2 kg, but for Clara it was less encouraging. She was eating worse than before but in the same quantities. She had a swollen belly in the evening but nothing much more. She must have gained 200g during the week.

The evening arrived ,Chloé dressed soberly and hid her shape. Clara had dressed in a tight dress after eating all day. This time it had been a little more effective and a very slight bump could be seen on the red fabric. The two girls presented themselves in the house where the evening took place They quickly saw Mathieu who could not hide his disappointment

-''hello Chloe... ha, you have lost weight, right?" He said disappointed
- '' Yes I managed to lose a few pounds."
Mathieu gave Clara a brief glance without importance, which was followed by a timid hello. Despite the 2kg lost, Chloe remained to Mathieu's taste with her round belly. she had an idea
- "pssss Clara, go have some beers, it will surely make you swell. "She said, putting her finger on Clara's belly, which didn't even sink 2 millimeters.
-"Good idea" Clara chained the beers between the desire to please the man she loves and to forget her sorrow.

A few hours later she was ** and full of beer and pizza while Chloe was trying to avoid Mathieu.Clara came back in front of manon ''hellooooo, so what do you say''''Wouah it's super round!''She grabbed her friend's waist and felt the roundness settling there. Mathieu was stunned ''Wow you two like to be filled. 

Mathieu was amazed '
-'Wow, you two like to be filled up. What's her name again? ''
-'' This is Clara, my best friend. She's trying to get fatter right now and she's helping me lose weight''
as Clara smiled broadly. He suddenly blushed at the idea of seeing this beautiful brunette getting fatter and seeing her belly get rounder. Chloe continued
-''I think she'd be good for you hehe''
-''I don't know, it's not my style ''
-''But it could be ''
-''Maybe...'' 

The two girls went back home soon after. The next morning Clara was once again perfectly flat. She had no memory but her friend did not fail to remind her of Mathieu's weak but sudden interest. Clara exclaimed,
- "Perfect! From now on I'm going to do everything I can to make my belly as round and fat as possible! ''
-'' I'll help you!"
The next few days Chloe continued to work out a little in an effort to stay in shape. She couldn't move from her bed or the couch. She was constantly being fed chips, cakes, and the like. Chloe brought her everything she needed, and after a few days, Clara put on a tight t-shirt. It covered most of Clara's belly and a small amount of flesh could be seen.

And then, as she stood up, Chloe could make out a slight bump. Chloe went to put her finger on it. Yes it was clearly fat and her finger was sinking into Clara's new flesh The two girls looked at each other
-''Wouah Clara look at your belly!
-''''woh, but it's round all that! ''
-''I wouldn't say round but it's sure that it's on the right way'' Chloe didn't let go of her finger and played with her friend's belly
-''Come on it's only the beginning, we're going to fill this belly! ''
-''Get the burgers back!

The days went by and as time went by Clara got fatter and her metabolism slowed down 6 days later, she hadn't taken off her top and you could almost see her belly button now while her belly was getting rounder and fuller of delivroo and uber eat After 2 weeks at home, she had to go out. Chloe took the opportunity to take Mathieu with her as they went to buy an ice cream. Clara put a pair of skinny jeans to highlight her gain. To put it on was a hell for the girl and now a muffin for air clearly to be seen. It was clear that her buttocks, chest and cheeks had also grown a little while Chloe had lost a little weight.

They arrived in the city center. Clara was struggling with her jeans, while Chloe was very comfortable. Several times Chloe couldn't help but touch her friend's little belly. It was the first time she had seen her well-dressed since she had won her prize, and it must be said that it fit her terribly well. The tight jeans had no chance of holding back Clara's new love handles and round belly. One as the other were far from being big but they were quite visible. Especially her belly that protruded from her once perfectly fitting tight t-shirt. As they approached the glacier, they saw Mathieu in the distance looking away. Chloe advised Clara to go and surprise him. She agreed and trotted towards him. Chloe could see his buttocks bouncing with each step. It was turning her on a little.

-''BOUH''
-''Aaaaah goddammit! You scared me so much''
-''Ahah how are you doing?''
Mathieu could not believe it, he saw this girl sublime so little time ago super fine now become a pulpy girl with a belly to fall by ground Clara saw the glance of Mathieu not moving of her belly. She said: '-'yes I know I took a lot of belly haha, I was told that you like it so I don't mind ''
-'' You are... simply lovely'' '
-'Oh you really think so? Thanks!!!''

Clara was thrilled now that she finally had Mathieu's attention, it was time to enjoy it. Chloe pretended to have to do something and left discreetly. The other two didn't bother. Clara ordered a gigantic ice cream of 3 scoops in a beautiful cone. Mathieu said:

- ''well, you like good things you''
-''Yes I love it even if lately it starts to show hehe'' she put her hand on her belly
-''I think it suits you very well'' he showed a big smile. For minutes they walked slowly and Carla took back an ice cream of the same size. At one point a drop of melted ice cream fell directly onto Clara's round belly. She cleaned it up and put it in her mouth with a doe-eyed look at Mathieu, who, more horny than ever, did his best to ignore it and proposed to go to the mcdo.Clara was obviously not hungry but accepted willingly...

I see Clara like this at the end of this chapter
C836119E-4F5C-443C-B2F9-FF4F73A0F241.thumb.jpeg.484c757298512702dfb8e710ce71b271.jpeg