When the pounds start coming in what would you do?

Belly worshipper

I think this is probably the biggest question of all when it comes to being a FA/Feeder. When your significant other starts to put on a noticeable amount of weight, and they ask you "does this make me look fat?" or "you think I gained weight?" does that give you a sense of a shrinking window? Or if they tell you that they want to start going to the gym again because they've gained weight, but you don't want them too because you like it. Be honest. Has that made you feel more inclined to come out as a FA to the one you love for the sake of honesty and transparency? Or do you still feel a lingering worry of Judgement because if you admit to your love that you like fat people and they don't like that, you might lose them. 

Honestly I'm on the camp of, "you gotta come clean eventually, you can try to hold off as long as you want but one of two things would happen. 

1. They'll find out eventually 

2. You'll lose that chance that you might not get another one at. 

So even if you want to start small and make their gain feel as if it's the sexiest thing in the world and try to sway them away from the gym and try to lowkey fatten them up a bit, eventually they'll figure out something is up. Be honest, be transparent no matter the outcome. Maybe it'll work out in your favor. 

1 hour ago, Belly worshipper said:

I think this is probably the biggest question of all when it comes to being a FA/Feeder. When your significant other starts to put on a noticeable amount of weight, and they ask you "does this make me look fat?" or "you think I gained weight?" does that give you a sense of a shrinking window? Or if they tell you that they want to start going to the gym again because they've gained weight, but you don't want them too because you like it. Be honest. Has that made you feel more inclined to come out as a FA to the one you love for the sake of honesty and transparency? Or do you still feel a lingering worry of Judgement because if you admit to your love that you like fat people and they don't like that, you might lose them. 

Honestly I'm on the camp of, "you gotta come clean eventually, you can try to hold off as long as you want but one of two things would happen. 

1. They'll find out eventually 

2. You'll lose that chance that you might not get another one at. 

So even if you want to start small and make their gain feel as if it's the sexiest thing in the world and try to sway them away from the gym and try to lowkey fatten them up a bit, eventually they'll figure out something is up. Be honest, be transparent no matter the outcome. Maybe it'll work out in your favor. 

Hey a very nice topic really. 

You can look up for Daisy Watts on Curvage. I made a thread for this girl. 

Take a look at her photosets posted in the thread. It's a fact she got married somewhere around the 4 set.

What's your opinion on her gain from set to set and do you think her husband is into fat girls? Or did she gain mainly AFTER THE MARRIAGE so he was still marrying a slim girl? 

It may be intimidating but at the end of the day the more you hide from your partner the worse it will get for you. You can only "hide" it for so long before your desires start to bleed into reality. It's best to sit her down and talk to her as someone you love, especially if you are married. Should this talk be given before you both get serious? Absolutely! However not all of us have the confidence.

The longer it takes for you to come clean you have a huge potential of your partner finding out about this another way, not from your mouth, and if she finds out she could be completely turned off from ever trying this lifestyle with you.

Take the risk, talk to her as soon as possible.

I've been very open with mine.

It is a difficult thing to address, particularly when you are younger and perhaps lack confidence, but I believe it depends upon who you are (are you introverted or extroverted, for example) and how far you are into the relationship. It is important to recognise what you value in your significant other; are you looking purely at the physical side of the relationship? Or is there something else between you? We all have different experiences, different expectations, and crucially, confidence plays a big role in our approach. 

Maybe it has been clear from the outset, my preference that is, but I haven't been asked the standard 'Does this make me look fat?' question. Though I have had partners who adopted a 'health kick' and changed their diet, adding some exercise into their weeks. When this happened I was pleased we were able to talk about it - was she exercising to feel better about herself or was something, or someone, troubling her? - it made a positive difference to the relationship, and I believe truth and being true to each other is what makes a relationship work. 

When my partner and I had that discussion, we became closer. She didn't necessarily want to lose weight, rather she was looking to 'get moving' again, because she liked the social side to the gym, too. When I told her I liked bigger women she said she knew from the beginning, and that being honest about it was interesting. She said she liked it. 

If she hadn't taken to the idea, I imagine we would have let the natural course of things take over and we would have both moved on. Being an FA is really not that weird. But I know in my younger days I would have kept it to myself for longer. I'm glad I don't any more.