Former SG model turned fat girl

• Curvage Model

Squeezed my fat belly into a cincher for my bf's bands show. Made the rest of me look twice as big!

For those of you interested, I have my first video up for purchase if you wanna support my eating habits 😋 please feel free to tell me if there's anything you'd like to see in future videos/photos! 😊❤️

20221008_002358.jpg

20221008_002140.jpg

20221008_001756.jpg

20221008_002047.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I made a new video today where I try on clothes I wore over summer to see if they still fit. Spoiler alert: they don't. Lol I've turned into a piggy princess over fall, stuffing my face for winter, and I'm loving my extra squishy bits! 😊 I hope everyone had as delicious of a Thanksgiving as I had. The turkey wasn't the only thing over stuffed this year lol

20221213_095601.jpg

20221213_095736.jpg

20221213_095450.jpg

Edited by MadamWest
Spelling error

On 12/13/2022 at 3:02 PM, MadamWest said:

I made a new video today where I try on clothes I wore over summer to see if they still fit. Spoiler alert: they don't. Lol I've turned into a piggy princess over fall, stuffing my face for winter, and I'm loving my extra squishy bits! 😊 I hope everyone had as delicious of a Thanksgiving as I had. The turkey wasn't the only thing over stuffed this year lol

20221213_095601.jpg

20221213_095736.jpg

20221213_095450.jpg

So I had to buy this one. TBH I'd say it's underpriced but never mind that Madamwest is just awesome in it. Really sexy gain everywhere we have backrolls, cellulite on the back of the thighs - a favourite - a rapidly expanding belly and a super pretty chubby girl face. Top it off with the lovely personality and tattoos and........well what are you waiting for?

I'll leave a proper review in the video section later.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, mj3200 said:

So I had to buy this one. TBH I'd say it's underpriced but never mind that Madamwest is just awesome in it. Really sexy gain everywhere we have backrolls, cellulite on the back of the thighs - a favourite - a rapidly expanding belly and a super pretty chubby girl face. Top it off with the lovely personality and tattoos and........well what are you waiting for?

I'll leave a proper review in the video section later.

That's super sweet! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'm gonna miss my summer shorts though. Lol