Warhammer 40K

Sunny Jayne

• 3 weeks later...
Guest maschio21

I have played Warhammer Fantasy for many years, but now I want to play again. I have the doubt between starting 40k or try age of sigmar which has a more fantasy Lore. What do you recommend?

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, maschio21 said:

I have played Warhammer Fantasy for many years, but now I want to play again. I have the doubt between starting 40k or try age of sigmar which has a more fantasy Lore. What do you recommend?

@maschio21 I'd go with 40k, you will always be able to find people to play with ☺️

Guest maschio21
5 hours ago, Onlyjaynefan said:

@maschio21 I'd go with 40k, you will always be able to find people to play with ☺️

Thanks for your help, i will buy a starter kit..

But which army do you like more?

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, JDA1911 said:

Interesting choice @Buffet Belly Stuffer. How do they compare to say Space Marines if I may ask?

Guardsmen die in droves and so I tend to run a lot of them. They also have some really cool tanks and other heavy support options.

I’ve not yet played my Emperor’s Children, but their Blastmasters are supposed to be amazing!

Guest JDA1911

Kind of reminds me of Starcraft with the Terran - Marines go quickly yet can be trained in a short time

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

I'm exceptionally excited for 10th and the return of terminators even though I already have my death guard termies the space marine terminator and boxanaught are so iconic. Also looking forward to making a killteam with sternguard vets integration of oh and new space marines at last 

Oh the nids look cool too ,

• 5 months later...