Moving on, bloating out.

Northern Dude

chapter 1 - first time meeting again.

Walking through the shopping centre towards Starbucks, I was scanning around looking for her.
It had been 6 months since I'd last seen her, 6 months since she walked out on me.
Still scanning around as I walked, I could see an older, very dapper looking gent in a superb tweed buying a coffee.
A chubby young mother with a huge ass that I take a moment to admire buying donuts whilst rocking her pram.
A couple of teenagers that look like they were made in the same factory as Justin beber, loafing on a bench and staring at their phones.
A hot fat girl wearing a maxi dress heading towards Costa coffee.
A huge metal guy with an iron maiden t-shirt and an epic beard carrying a new TV on his shoulder like a lumber jack hauling a felled tree.

But no sign of Natalie.
She had contacted me completely out of the blue a week ago. Her message just said 'I'm sorry, can we talk?'
Now it's fair to say that after 3 years together I was pretty distraught when she just walked out on me, with the only reason she gave being 'it's just not working'

In the intervening 6 months I had dived into my love of big girls. Previously I had been reticent, but experience had now taught me - go for what you want. What I wanted was big sexy girls.

During my time with Natalie I had never told her that I liked big girls. Even when she gained quite a lot of weight. Sure I'd tell her she looked great, she looked sexy, she looked amazing in that dress. But I never said 'you look hot fat' or words to that effect.
So she yo yo dieted the whole time we were together. Down to 14 stone, then up to 17 stone and back down to 16 stone.

My stroll ended with my arrival at Starbucks. Looking around I couldn't see her, so I ordered an espresso and sat down to wait.

15 minutes passed and still no sign of Natalie. I'd be whiling away the time reading an ebook on my phone about pirates (hey I'm a big kid what can I say), when I got a message.
'Hey I'm here and I've got us both a cappuccino - Nat x'
I looked up and around trying to find her, but couldn't see her.
I text back
'Thanks, my favourite! Where are you sat?'
She replied instantly
'I'm in the back corner next to the tree plant thing'
This confused me. There are no plants in Starbucks.
I text her back quickly
'I still can't see you. I'm at the entrance now next to the Starbucks logo'
Instant response back
"I'm such an idiot, I'm at Costa!"

I'd passed Costa coffee on my way to Starbucks and actually prefer it but we had agreed to meet at the latter.

I downed my espresso and left one coffee shop for another.

Walking over to Costa I straightened my shirt and the canvas blazer that I was wearing.
As I entered I looked around the coffee shop, it was fairly busy and I still couldn't see Natalie but I had been given a landmark - the plant tree thingy.

I spotted it near the back and made my way between the tables towards it.
I was looking around as I wove my way around tables and chairs, yet I still could not see her.

There were three tables next to th plant tree thingy.
One occupied by a hipster on his mac.
The second by the dark haired hot fat maxi dress wearing girl I had seen earlier.
And the third was taken by a slim blonde girl with her back to me.

I got my phone back out and called her.
It started ringing.
I then noticed two things. One was that the seat opposite the hot fat girl wasn't taken and there was a cappuccino sat steaming in front of it.
The second was that the hot fat girl stopped fiddling with her phone and snapped it up to her ear.

chapter 2 - whoa there belly!

"Hey Dan where are you?"

I heard Natalie's voice come out of my phone and from the hot fat girl with her back to me.
I was speechless for a few seconds but managed to eventually stammer a reply.

" erm yeh erm hey I think I'm behind you" (smooth man, real smooth)

She swivelled around in her chair still holding the phone to her face.

Holy shit! She looked so beautiful, gorgeous sparkling eyes, full sensual lips, perfectly understated makeup, oh and she was fat, real real fat.

She had always had quite high defined cheek bones and I assume that they are still there under those chubby cheeks.

And her neck! Oh man! She used to have a double chin that came and went with her fluctuating weight, I always found it extremely cute and sexy. But now she didn't even have a double chin, her neck had kind of bullfroged out into a neck/chin.

"Dan! Hi! You finally made it."

She gestured to the chair opposite her. I walked around still stupidly holding the phone to my ear.
I pulled myself together and sat down.

"Thanks for the coffee, my favourite, I'm glad you remembered"

She smiled and blushed.

Now that I was sat down I could take her in.
It wasn't just her face that was showing her weight, the rest of her was looking fat and bloated. She looked like an over inflated version of herself.
Thick, chunky looking arms with podgy fingers holding her coffee piled high with cream. Her rings looked tight on her fingers, the fat mushrooming around them.
Her bare upper arms exposed by the sleeveless dress were porky with zero tone, it was obvious why she was wearing a sleeveless dress.
Her chest, never that impressive had swollen up a pleasing amount and clearly bulging out of her too small bra.
The view of the rest of her was blocked by the table.

Natalie was talking about her new role at her job and how much she was enjoying it. She took several big gulps of her massive latte piled high with cream, bearly stopping talking to take a breather.
Talk talk talk gulp talk gulp talk talk gulp talk.
I'd forgotten how chatty she can be.

She was looking a bit uncomfortable and kind squirming around in her chair, when suddenly her hand shot to cover her mouth and her other clutched at her belly beneath the table

"Oh no" she mumbled in obvious distress.
"BWAAAAARP" a colossal belch rumbled up and bellowed forth from her like a brontosaurus signalling the rest of the herd.
Every part of her seemed to jiggle and quake.

She went bright right red.
"Erm sorry about that"

"No worries, it's just a sign that you're enjoying your coffee and I can see that you're really enjoying it"

"Haha thanks, but I think I've been enjoying it a bit too much recently. I'm sure you can tell that I've put on some weight"

Some weight was an understatement - she looked like a sexy fat fantasy brought to life, I wanted to throw her down and take her right there and then.

But I mostly kept my composure.
"Maybe a little bit but you look good, your curves look amazing in that dress"

She blushed again and gulped more latte.
"Thanks, I erm like your beard. It's well erm, it's. it's really hot alright. I hope that's not weird or anything"

Hmmm let me think about that. Hot fat sexy girl thinks my beard is hot. Nope no problem at all.

We continued to talk and her belly continued to rumble.
Eventually I decided enough was enough.
"I'm getting a bit peckish, do you fancy getting something to eat? There's a great Latino tapas style restaurant downstairs"

She hesitated for a moment, but then her stomach began to rumble and grumble again, so it was decided.

As we got up from the table I was in awe of her body. I hadn't really been able to see her lower body whilst we were seated.
She pushed her chair back to give herself space.
Her belly was immense.
It bulged out forwards, sideways and looked like it hung quite low as well, but it was difficult to tell because of the dress (which I'm sure was intentional on her part)
I gestured for her to lead the way.

Walking behind her I was obviously checking out her ass.
It swung heavily from side to side as she walked, each fat cheek bouncing and shaking with every step.
God she looked incredible.

We arrived at the restaurant 10 minutes later (I had assumed it would only take 5 minutes but Natalie had lost some speed as she gained more curves)
We were seated immediately and the perusing of the menu began

"Oh I want this, no wait this, ooooh how about this"
She could not decide and seemed to just want everything.
Whether it was subconscious or not or I don't know, but she began slowly rubbing her belly as she read the menu.

chapter 3 - main course

In the end 'we' got a large nachos and a garlic bread to 'share' whilst we decided on the main course, I wanted to see what her appetite was like. She'd always had a greedy streak when we were together and if her current state of fattened curves was anything to go by then it hadn't lessened any.

The nachos and garlic bread arrived, I helped myself to a slice and a couple of nachos so that we were 'sharing'.
She was hesitant at first but soon started tucking in as the conversation began to flow again. In between telling me about how she was thinking of upgrading her car on the company scheme and deciding on a main course, she finished both starters.

I chose the meatballs and she, practically squealing in excitement, chose the Latino meats plater.

The greedy streak was well and truly intact. In fact it seemed to have grown if the way she scrapped the garlic bread around the nacho dish and her reaction to ordering the plater was anything to go by.

"That was delicious wasn't it. You were right that we come here Dan, I can't wait to see the main course"

Whilst we waited for the main course to arrive Natalie got all serious looking.
"Listen Dan, I'll just say it. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you. It was all getting a bit intense for me and I panicked. I was an inconsiderate idiot, can you forgive me? I still want us to be friends"

I sat quiet for a while, thinking. Be friends? I wanted more than that, but perhaps it's for the best.

"It was really tough on me when you left, but yeh I forgive you. I'm not sure on the friends part, I'd like us to be more than that." I answered.

She smiled and looked like she was going to speak but then the main course arrived and Natalie's attention was diverted instantly.

"Oh my god these wings look incredible, oh and the steak, oooooh ribs too" she exclaimed and began to devour them.

Natalie tore into the wings and I sat back and admired her skill at continuing conversation whilst simultaneously demolishing a hefty pile of wings.
Watching her eat it was obvious how much she enjoyed everything about food. The taste, the texture, even biting into the food brought happiness to her face. In the past there had always been a certain reticence to her eating something good because she was always doing weight watchers or slimming world or Atkins or some other fad diet.

There was none of that hesitation now, just enjoyment. With loads of umming and ahhing, with occasional unconscious grunt of satisfaction at a particularly tasty morsel.

As she ate and talked I was mesmerised by her fat neck wobbling and jiggling, she was carrying some serious weight in her face.
The way her plump lips parted to engulf each bite of food and then came together again was entrancing. The odd crumb would fall to her chest and ......

"DAN, DAN! are you ok? You kind of spaced out there"

Whoops! Back in the room man, the lady is talking. I'd been totally focusing on how much fatter Natalie is and how watching her eating, rather than listening to her. But who could blame me. I'd always fantasised about her gaining a lot of weight but it had never happened. She always gain some weight, then do a fad diet, then fall off the wagon and gain weight, rinse and repeat.

Now here she was all bloated up right in front of me and it was making it difficult to think straight.

"So anyway I'm trading in my VW polo for an Audi A5, I think it's time to get a grownup car" she said laughing, and added "and it will be nice to have a bit more space"

Oh god the thought of her crammed into her dinky little polo was HOT!

"Mmmm yum! That was delicious!" Natalie said in satisfaction, leaning back and placing her hands on her hefty belly.

chapter 4 - dessert

Man oh man that is a serious slab of belly
She caught me looking, blushed and snatched her hands away, then placed her cardigan on her lap, partially covering her gut.

I recovered quickly and grabbed the dessert menu.

"So how about something sweet to finish off a great meal?" I said.

"I don't know, I probably shouldn't" Natalie responded, fiddling with her cardigan, trying to further cover her belly.

The hesitation and reticence was back, I needed to quash this quick!

"Don't worry about it, its on me. Anyway they've got cheesecake, I know how much you love that" I said

"That's not what I meant, it's not the money, it's my weig...... OH! Did you say cheese cake? Let me see that menu. OMG triple chocolate cheesecake, yes pleeeease!" Said Natalie, the excitement in her voice was palpable.

The waiter arrived and we made our order, ridiculous cheesecake for natalie and an espresso with a cannoli for me.

The waiter left and returned again within seconds with our order. Natalie was practically drooling at the cheesecake. As the waiter placed it on the table she shuffled her chair forwards, her cardigan falling off her lap, forgotten.

Natalie's spoon lashed out at the cake and then daintily scooped up a mouthful and popped it into her mouth. She closed her eyes and groaned in appreciation.

"Mmmmm this is delicious, I could eat it all day everyday" she said huskily.

Now it was my turn to blush.

"Well ok, maybe not everyday, I really should be watching my weig.....OMG is that cannoli?!" Natalie explained

She had spotted the teeny tiny cannoli that came with my espresso.

"Yeh it is, hazelnut flavour. Would you like to try it?" I asked

"Yes please" she replied primly

I slid the plate over to Natalie and without pausing she picked the cannoli up and the whole thing disappeared between her plump lips.

"That was really yummy! But not as good as this triple chocolate cheese cake" she said through a mouthful of cake.

Natalie began telling me about some issue that she was solving at work but again I zoned out.
She had just eaten my dessert and didn't seem to realise that she'd scoffed the whole thing. I didn't mind at all.
There had been some shuffling in the seat opposite me and Natalie was now sat back, belly out, with the plate of cheesecake lifted up to her face to make it easier to scrape the last few crumbs into her mouth.

Her gut was looking BIG and bulged out way further than her chest. I could now see the outline of her belly button showing quite clearly through her dress and a slight crease at the same point in her belly was forming or perhaps where her underwear was digging in.
I couldn't help trying to guess her weight in my head. But had no idea what she weighed. When we were together she had topped out at a pound or 2 over 17 stone, which at the time I was rather pleased with.
Now bloated and shovelling cheesecake into her face she looked bigger. Much much bigger.

She was still talking about how she'd solved the issue and got one over on a co-worker, whilst licking the cheesecake crusted spoon clean.

"and so that's how I got the promotion and option of a new company car" Natalie said, finishing off her story and the remnants of the cake.

We chatted further and time ticked away like it does when your enjoying yourself with someone.
Eventually my phone buzzed, it was a friend of mine reminding me to pick him up for another friends housewarming party that evening.

I'd already paid the bill, so we stood up to say our awkward goodbyes. Well I stood up, she heaved herself to her feet on the second attempt. I pretended not to see her struggling and instead fiddled with my jacket pockets looking for my car keys.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her fail to escape the chair on her first attempt, then with both hands on the table she heaved herself up with an audible grunt. As she straighten up, her now rather full belly knocked over her empty glass which rolled across the table and wedged against my empty plate. She didn't seem to notice. Every part of her seemed to ripple and jiggle for a few seconds. Again I rummaged in my pockets to distract myself.

Natalie was looking around for something
"Have you seen my cardigan? I'm sure I had. It when we sat dow.. BWAAAARP!" A huge belch exploded from between those plump red lips. One hand shot to cover her mouth, the clutched at the side of her belly.

"Excuse me" she blushed.

"Just means you really did enjoy that meal, remember? It's a sign of appreciation and satisfaction" I said, enjoying the view of the aftershocks rippling across her body.

The cardigan was right there on the floor in front of her but was hidden by her big bloated gut. Now that I'd looked, I couldn't take my eyes of her. Her belly looked massive, bulging out far past her boobs and actually made them look small, even though they were quite sizeable.

"He her here let me get it for you" I stammered.

I plucked the cardigan off the floor from where it was hidden.

As I passed the cardigan to her our fingers touched. It was the first time I'd felt her touch in over 6 months.
It's corny to say it, but it was electric. From the look on her face she felt it too.

"Thanks" she mumbled taking the cardigan, then took a deep breath, bracing herself and incidentally causing her belly to briefly swell further.

"Dan I've really enjoyed seeing you and catching up, oh and that meal was sooooooo good. I'd enjoy it even more if we could go out sometime, maybe for a couple of drinks, or a film, or food or a bar or something ....." she trailed off.

I looked at her stood there embarrassed, flustered, stuffed, fat and hot. There was no was I was going to say no.

"I've enjoyed it too Nat. I'd love to go out for a drink sometime and maybe you can take me for a spin in that new Audi of yours when it arrives. Although not drinking and driving at the same time, obviously, duh!" Smooth again man, reeeeal smooth you idiot.

Natalie laughed in relief like I'd made he worlds funniest joke.

"Ok then, it's a date!" She said, then before I could react she darted in, well when I say darted I mean moved as fast as a stuffed, fat sexy lady can, giving me a quick hug. She leaned over, trying to keep her belly away from me which resulted in more chest than she probably had intended being squashed into me.

She turned and walked / waddled away giving me another amazing view of her blubber filled ass wobbling from side to side. She looked back once, waving to me, smiled, then was gone around the corner.

I stood there, smiling like a fool to myself with the most epic hard on of my life and nothing to do with it.

• 1 month later...

chapter 5 - anticipation analysis

I'd met Natalie at the weekend on Saturday, a couple of days later on Tuesday morning I got a text at work.

'Hey Dan it was great seeing you. I'm going to be out in town with a couple of girly friends this Saturday night, it would be great if you could join us - Nat x'

What the heck did that mean? So many mixed messages in there, it seriously confused me.
At least she wants me to come out, so that's good, right?

I pondered my reply and what her message meant for the rest of the day at work, just drifting through my to do list on autopilot.

When I finally got home I'd decided on a reply, keep it calm but positive.

'Hi Nat, Saturday sounds great, let me know where, when and I'll see you guys there'

2 mins later my phone buzzed with a reply

'It's going to be so much fun! Tanya and Daniela are going to be there too but they said they might have to leave early, so it could end up just being you and me, is that ok?'

Is that ok? Of course it is! Looks like I was worrying over nothing. Maybe I had over analysed her message a tad.
I replied.

'Yeh that's great x'

Arghhh did I just put a kiss on the end of the message. Don't freak out man it will be fine.

I threw a steak into the pan and prepped some spinach to go with it.

I remembered Tanya and Daniela from when I'd first dated Natalie. They were nice enough. Tanya was a tallish blonde girl who was overly keen on high heels. Daniela was short, a prolific drinker of vodka red bull and seemed to have the metabolism of a humming bird. Both were pretty chirpy and bubbly. Oh I should also mention that they were both slim, well Daniela was slim, Tanya was downright skinny.

Natalie had always been the fat friend of the threesome even when she was just chubby.

Remembering of how Natalie was the fat friend set me thinking about her weight gain again. Bah who am I kidding, I hadn't stopped thinking about it.
When we broke up she was at an all time high of around 17 stone (she would never actually say).
From the way that dress clung to her body she had clearly gained a lot. Maybe around 2 stone, maybe more. I was dying to know!
Everything about her was so bloated and fat. If the way she tackled the meal at the restaurant was anything to go by, then her eating habits had gotten pleasingly out of control.

Well hopefully the two friends wouldn't stay for too long, which would mean I'd get to have a drink or two with Natalie.
If there was one thing that girl loved as much as food it was drink. The sweeter and more alcoholic the better.

Drinking = **, which in Natalie's case also = hungry.
Saturday was shaping up to be a very interesting night indeed.

My phone buzzed again

'We will be at revolution from 9, see you there'

Saturday couldn't get here soon enough!