Appetite Enhancers?

Lake Terror

• 2 weeks later...

I know that this is not quite the same thing, but I don't tend to like taking pills as it is, so for any of my relationships, when they've been willing to really try to gain weight, have been enhancing their appetites just by having her, every so often, gorge herself till she feels absolutely full, then more food past that. Just keep pushing limits whenever she can, and she will inevitably, be capable of eating more, and more, and more, every time. After doing that for a while, you'll notice that she eats more than ever before, in meals you'll see her eat seconds and thirds, or simply one huge portion, and between meals she will start feeling peckish and snacking on junk food all the time.

4 hours ago, fat_elf said:

I know that this is not quite the same thing, but I don't tend to like taking pills as it is, so for any of my relationships, when they've been willing to really try to gain weight, have been enhancing their appetites just by having her, every so often, gorge herself till she feels absolutely full, then more food past that. Just keep pushing limits whenever she can, and she will inevitably, be capable of eating more, and more, and more, every time. After doing that for a while, you'll notice that she eats more than ever before, in meals you'll see her eat seconds and thirds, or simply one huge portion, and between meals she will start feeling peckish and snacking on junk food all the time.

I appreciate your response. I can't go into much detail here but I'll just say we both know this. It comes down to really pushing the limits and trying to eat as much as possible every day. I believe we will be trying EatMor as I've heard much better results from that than anything else.

Thank you for commenting though