CakedupKayyla: From fit pawg to certified FAT ass 🍑🐷

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, CakedupKayyla said:

Had so many drinks while out with friends, I could had to literally squeeze myself out of the booth at the end of the night 😅 Came home and ordered takeout to satisfy my tipsy cravings and ended up absolutely massive 🥵

IMG_0710.jpeg

IMG_0712.jpeg

IMG_0719.jpeg

You're blowing up so fast 🤤🤤 what are you doing to gain so much??? Besides eating everything in sight 😏

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, CakedupKayyla said:

Happy spooky season! 🎃👻

so excited to celebrate one of my favorite times of the year with y’all! I have lots of Halloween content planned for the month, with 5 different roleplay & themed stuffing clips & lots of photos to share 😋  starting off with this zero suit Samus try on & stuffing! I had no idea how tight this suit would be, especially around my ass/thighs- I was shocked to look back at my camera and see how incredibly sheer the fabric was & that I was already ripping a hole in the seams 🙈  

IMG_0548.jpeg

IMG_0549.jpeg

IMG_0677.jpeg

You'll be filling that couch with your enormous ass in no time 😏

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, CakedupKayyla said:

Recently hit 10,000 followers on here & just want to say thank y’all so so much for all of your constant support & encouragement-Because of y’all I’m bigger & sexier than ever! 🥰😉

I’m filming a special clip tomorrow to celebrate this fun milestone & should have it up here by this weekend, it’s gonna be a BIG one 🥵

As always thanks for letting me be your greedy girl, can’t wait to keep growing for you 😘

IMG_3664.jpeg

Glad I could be a part of your beginning on here through now with you! 😁😁😁 happy to continue to support your growth as always 😜😏