CakedupKayyla: From fit pawg to certified FAT ass 🍑🐷

Guest ChrisMartin3
33 minutes ago, CakedupKayyla said:

Uh oh I think I might be getting fat.. be a shame if I kept stuffing my face constantly.. 🐷

IMG_9674.jpeg

IMG_9721.jpeg

IMG_9723.jpeg

Nah you’re just a little fluffy. So sexy 🥵

3 hours ago, CakedupKayyla said:

Uh oh I think I might be getting fat.. be a shame if I kept stuffing my face constantly.. 🐷

IMG_9674.jpeg

IMG_9721.jpeg

IMG_9723.jpeg

The view of your ass and legs is quite simply breathtakingly gorgeous 😍 

Don't get me wrong, you're absolutely stunning, but I'm an ass and legs guy and you look amazing 🥰😍

Guest Carcer89
On 6/4/2023 at 6:40 PM, CakedupKayyla said:

IMG_9674.jpeg

IMG_9721.jpeg

IMG_9723.jpeg

A terrible shame 😂 Best get started 🤣

Your booty, thighs, belly, boobs, chin - you really are perfection personified! 😍

2 hours ago, CakedupKayyla said:

few more from this set cause I felt cute & curvy af 😋🍑

IMG_9673.jpeg

IMG_9731.jpeg

IMG_9671.jpeg

Smocking hot ! We’re on Curvage so I’ll keep a correct language, but your fat beautiful round ass...😵💫.  I'm so warm *drool*. It’s amazing growing up so well everywhere 😅

Edit I suggest the idea of a video "instruction for satisfaction" with your ass 😋

Guest Carcer89
7 hours ago, CakedupKayyla said:

few more from this set cause I felt cute & curvy af 😋🍑

IMG_9673.jpeg

IMG_9731.jpeg

IMG_9671.jpeg

That's because you are 😍

11 minutes ago, CakedupKayyla said:

I think I’m getting addicted to getting fatter… recently all I can think about is food and how quickly I can grow these curves. Drives me wild being able to be such a greedy & growing pig, which only drives me to eat more & more. 🐷

IMG_9853.jpeg

IMG_9852.jpeg

IMG_9854.jpeg

IMG_9855.jpeg

Nothing better than a growing girl that knows exactly what she wants 🙂

41 minutes ago, CakedupKayyla said:

I think I’m getting addicted to getting fatter… recently all I can think about is food and how quickly I can grow these curves. Drives me wild being able to be such a greedy & growing pig, which only drives me to eat more & more. 🐷

IMG_9853.jpeg

IMG_9852.jpeg

IMG_9854.jpeg

IMG_9855.jpeg

Well when you look as utterly gorgeous as you do, I'm hardly surprised you want your curves to get curvier..

Simply beautiful 😍 

28 minutes ago, CakedupKayyla said:

IMG_9853.jpeg

IMG_9852.jpeg

IMG_9854.jpeg

IMG_9855.jpeg

You like to grow your curves and I never get tired of seeing your expanding curves so I guess this is a win-win situation for the both of us.

59 minutes ago, CakedupKayyla said:

IMG_9853.jpeg

IMG_9852.jpeg

IMG_9854.jpeg

IMG_9855.jpeg

IDEA --- How about adding a stick of butter to each and every meal?  That's 832 calories X 4 sticks = 3,300+ calories per day.  VIDEO IDEA -   Melt the butter and sip it while you do a massive stuffing every day.  What do you think about this suggestion ??? 🤔