The Waterpark

polarisdreamer

~BBW (Multiple), BHM.  Eating, Romance, a love triangle involving two curvy aspiring lawyers and the FA they desire

Warning: This is a retelling/reimaging of a classic unfinished WG tale originally authored by Philled Up, titled, “The Waterpark.”  This retold version is an adult/fetish story involving weight gain. If this isn’t your type of thing, please don't read it. 

Authors Note:  This was a P A T R E O N supported story I wrote over the summer.  If you want to support me (and get early access to some of my stories) you can find a link here:  https://www.deviantart.com/polarisdreamer/journal/I-made-a-**-918180558

The Waterpark

By Polarisdreamer

First Year of Law School

Looking back, my first year of law school was everything I had hoped it would be.  In many ways it was like senior year of college part two, only with a lot more work sprinkled throughout and, consequently, slightly less fun.  Like college, I got good grades, made some friends and dated a few beautiful ladies.  Actually, ‘dated’ is probably not the right term.  I’ve got this thing about making commitments, I’ve really never had a steady girlfriend.

This year a number of ladies expressed an interest in dating me exclusively, but I just didn’t want to limit my options.  However, there were two girls that I really liked:  Beth and Jillian.  They were smart.  They were sexy.  And they were roommates.  This is the rather complicated story of my relationships with Jillian and Beth…

I had my eye on Jillian since the first week of Law School.  I first saw her in passing during orientation and I met her in the library about a week later.  I remember pulling my head out of a book I was studying, and all of a sudden being drawn to her gorgeous figure approaching me.

Her beautiful long blonde hair covered most of her face, but I knew I'd see it soon enough.  My eyes drifted lower and paused at her ample breasts, her blouse was strategically unbuttoned revealing just a taste of cleavage.  I continued scanning downward and appreciated the way her trim waist and luscious hips hugged her high-waisted skirt.  The young lady had clearly mastered the fine art of making conservative attire rather provocative.  Without a doubt she maintained a perfect hourglass figure but looked a little thin for my tastes.

She put her books on the table and sat down to join me, coyly asking, “Is this seat taken?”

She didn’t actually wait for me to answer before she rested her pert behind next to me.  I didn’t voice one word of protest.  I thought she had the most beautiful green eyes.  Whether we were talking or flirting after that, we enjoyed each other’s company.  Jillian was 5’8 and looked to weigh an athletic 135lbs.  She explained she’d ran cross-country in college and judging from her fit features, especially her legs, I wasn’t inclined to doubt her.

Jillian was ambitious, sharp with her questions, and clearly loved intellectually sparing in a competitive way.  She was a natural lawyer.  She certainly seemed focused on achieving anything she put her mind to, and that night her mind was clearly set on hooking up with me.

Enter Jillian’s roommate, Beth.  I’d met Jillian’s lovely friend in passing nearly a dozen times the first month of law school.  At the time I was fooling around with Jillian on the regular, but never really got the chance to hang out with Beth alone and get to know her.  However, as my fling with Jillian evolved into more of a ‘friends with benefits’ situation, thanks to the rigors of the semester taking over her schedule, I saw an opportunity.

Unlike Jillian, Beth and I were taking many of the same classes, studying in the same library and eating at the same times in the cafeteria.  It was only natural that we slowly gravitated toward one another.  I remember making my first move like it was yesterday.  After a morning class we shared I noticed her sitting alone in the cafeteria.  She was wearing a sleeveless white blouse, the same one she’d had on in class, but she’d since untucked the garment from her formfitting black dress pants.

“Hey Beth, mind if I join you?”  I’d said, noticing Jillian’s roommate had grabbed two donuts for breakfast rather than something more nutritious.

Smiling nervously, Beth appeared tongue-tied, motioning for me to sit down instead of saying anything at first.  Beth was a pretty bottom-heavy young woman with large breasts, a sweet personality and long wavy red hair.  At 5’4 and a curvy 140lbs, she really filled out her pair of dress pants.  Her hips were certainly wider than Jillian’s, and her thighs appeared thick but firm.  I would only later discover this attribute was a remnant of her days playing soccer in college.

After that day, the more I got to know her, the more she began to open up to me.  I came to realize from our time together that she was a sweet, sensitive, and passionate young woman who seemed out of place in the cut-throat world of law school.  Built a bit thicker than Jillian, Beth’s body was more in line with my typical tastes, but still not thick enough to be perfect.

As I was growing closer to Beth, Jillian and I were still seeing each other now and again.  After all, earth-shattering sex was a fantastic way to cope with the stress of law school, but as Jillian obsessed over her class rank and made less time for me, the time we did spent together tended to be shorter and more physical in nature than the time I was spending with Beth.  Beth was well aware of my connection to her equally stunning roommate, so it took a few weeks before she began to warm up to me and lower her defenses.

The first time we hooked up was in the aftermath of a party after midterms.  We were both **, Jillian was a no show since she had an exam the next day, and Beth finally confessed she liked me far more than a friend should.  Reminding her that my relationship with Jillian wasn’t exclusive, Beth planted her first tentative kiss upon me.

The sex we had that that night was notably less aerobic than when I was with Jillian, I couldn’t help comparing, but strangely I found it more intimate and emotional.  Whereas Jillian enjoyed taking charge during sex, often opting to ride me like she was at the Kentucky derby, Beth was far more submissive and enjoyed being told what to do.  When I bent her over doggie style, with a perfect view of her shapely butt, we were both in heaven.

Beth later confessed to me that she had a thing for smart, funny, and athletic men such as myself.  At that time, I was a lean 160lbs on my 5’11 frame with defined musculature all over my upper body.  My muscles weren’t huge, but Beth clearly couldn’t get enough of them.  

Over the next few weeks, we continued enjoying each others company and she seemed to accept my many rationalizations for why I wasn’t ready to dump Jillian and date exclusively.  I made it clear that even though I was taking a break of sorts from the beautiful blonde the door between Jillian and I was always open.

Making my new ‘friends with benefits’ situation more complicated was the fact that my roommate Brian also took an interest in Beth shortly after I started seeing her.  At 6’2 and 230lbs, Brian was hardly in as good of shape as me.  It wasn’t all that surprising to me that Beth routinely dismissed his advances in a polite way.

Over winter break, things between Beth and I went on hold as we each spent time apart with our respective families.  I lived in town, but Beth’s family resided all the way in New Jersey.  Facing the prospect of being alone for nearly six weeks, I hit it off with a local fitness instructor and enjoyed some harmless fun during my downtime.  Early second semester, I’d put things with my fitness fling behind me and was quick to rekindle my relationship with Beth.  However, after a party one night Jillian and I rekindled things as well.  

Beth had been out of commission with a bit of a cold.  I remember vividly seeing Jillian approach me across the dancefloor, her beautiful long blonde hair pulled back into a tight ponytail.  Her glowing green eyes fixated on me.  My eyes drifted down from her intent stare to appreciate her ample breasts, before continuing down to her… her softened midsection?

Where once a thin and trim tummy existed, in its place now was a perfectly round little gut clearly straining every strand of the button-down long-sleeve crop top trying to contain it.  Her newfound belly even bulged slightly over the waistband of her tight jeans.  Her stomach was exposed.  So entranced and excited was I by this unexpected development, that I didn’t realizes my eyes had lingered too long.

Her gorgeous green eyes noticed me staring at her puffy midriff, and she began to blush.  She apologized to me, saying that she needed to invest in some bigger clothes, while I observed the strained button on her tight jeans with a certain sense of delight.

Playing it cool I sought to alleviate her budding insecurities, “Why?  Tight clothes look sexy on you.”

“You think so?  They’re a little uncomfortable, I wouldn’t mind some help taking them off.”  Jillian seductively winked grabbing my hand and leading me away from the party to a secluded bench outside of my apartment where we quietly began to explore each other’s bodies.

I could feel that Jillian was no longer as firm as she’d once been, law school was clearly taking a toll on her figure.  When she wasn’t coping with the stress of it all by having sex with me, I guess she was turning to comfort food.  Instead of a lean 135lbs, she was more like a slightly out of shape 145lbs.  Although still thin, she was now a little softer around the middle.  Since there was no way I’d be able to make it up the stairs to my apartment without exploding, I led Jillian to the soft grass behind the bushes of my apartment complex’s backyard.

After Jillian and I hooked up again, it was a little awkward between Beth and Jillian.  Since they were good friends and I had already stated that I wasn’t going to exclusively date anyone this year, we decided to address the awkwardness and make a deal with each other.  Since we were law students, we decided to form a written agreement.  They decided that it was alright to fool around with me as much as they each wanted, as long as I didn’t date anyone exclusively.

In the weeks after the arrangement was struck, the deal seemed to work out for all of us.  The girls no longer felt like they were betraying or competing with each other every time they hooked up with me and I gained two reliable sexual outlets for both pleasure and stress relief as we all dug in for our rapidly approaching second semester midterms.

However, it soon became clear to me that Beth wasn’t nearly as excited about our arrangement as myself or Jillian.  She revealed to me, she only went along with it, in hopes that I would eventually make an exclusive commitment to her sometime next year.  Being a more sensitive person, I realized Beth required more emotional investment and aftercare than just cuddles after sex, so I made it a point to spend more time with her in the mornings after sex by making her breakfast in bed from then on out.

Beth had an appetite, and it was always a treat to watch her pig out, whether it was in the cafeteria, theater, a restaurant or in the bedroom.  The beautiful red head really could pack away a lot of food, a talent she attributed to her days spent gorging herself with carbs after soccer practices in college.

As the semester wrapped up, I was delighted to discover one night that it wasn’t just Jillian putting on a few extra pounds.  All the food she’d eaten over the course of the semester had taken a bit of a toll on Beth’s figure too.  Seven pounds to be exact.  At 147lbs the extra padding had found its way to Beth’s hips, thighs, rear and tummy.  It wasn’t much, but I was all for it.  I prayed that over summer break, both of my muses softening figures would continue to expand.

Summer Break

Staying at my apartment over the summer, only without Brian to keep me company, I didn’t follow the normal employment path most law students take.  I hadn’t applied for any legal internships or paid clerking positions.  Instead for employment I turned to a local water park called Wild Water World.  Jillian had called me crazy when I’d first shared my plans with her and eagerly bragged about the competitive internship with her father’s law office that she had lined up.  When I told Beth, she was more surprised than anything else, and shared she was less than enthusiastic about the plans she’d made to intern at a modest county courthouse back home.  However, after a little bit of processing, Beth also questioned my logic.

My logic, as I explained it, was this:  Law school was taxing on the mind and body, so I wanted to avoid burnout at all costs.  I’d worked at Wild Water World every single summer away from college and had a wonderful time.  The park was staffed largely by fit and attractive college-aged young adults, most were in fact college students.

What was better than hanging out with good looking girls in bikini’s all day?  Hanging out with them at night, that’s what.  Aside from that notable perk, the job didn’t pay well, but the water park did provide a 50% employee discount on food, plus rides would be free for employees to enjoy when they weren’t clocked in.

Working at the water park also gave me more time to spend with my younger brother Paul, who’d recently graduated high school and was poised to enter college in the fall.  Paul was a shy sensitive guy, but a good, reliable brother.  However, I couldn’t help but notice he didn’t have much luck with the ladies his senior year.  He was 19 years of age, but never had a high school girlfriend.  I’d always hoped growing up that some of my ‘mojo’ would rub off on him.  I was constantly on the lookout for any opportunity for him to get some action.  But for most of our adult lives, I was unsuccessful.

At 5’10 and around 190lbs he wasn’t a bad looking guy; he was just a little overweight and inexperienced around women.  Two problems that I hoped to help him solve this summer working together at the water park as his personal trainer and wingman.  After all he was about to enter college, he deserved to get some female attention.

Perhaps because of the honest admission I’d made about the motivations behind my strange choice in summer work, or because of the prospect of me meeting and dating other women, shortly after I’d told her about it, Beth spontaneously decided to remain in town over the summer and join me at the water park.  Immediately my imagination got the best of me.  Wild Water World had the longest enclosed waterslide in the world, ‘The Tunnel’, nearly half a mile long. The best part was that two people could ride the slide together, as long as their combined weight did not exceed 350lbs.

The idea of being in a hot, dark, wet environment for over three minutes with Beth laying on top of me sounded too good to be true.  However, once Jillian caught wind of Beth’s plan to join me, she quickly backed out of her internship plans and hopped on board the water park train.

I was ecstatic, Beth was less enthusiastic.

Having two gorgeous law school hotties at my fingertips over the summer was a huge privilege, but also a problem.  As rewarding it might be in the short term, juggling two women was never easy.  As a partial solution, I decided I wanted to share my law school ladies with my inexperienced younger brother, if they were up for it of course.

My brother was the first person I needed to get on board, so after heading home across town, we talked.  When I told him my plan for the summer, particularly regarding ‘The Tunnel’ and the fact that if he played ball, there would occasionally be two hot law school ladies in bathing suits lying on top of him, he was in.  With that settled, I wasted no time in introducing him to my two lovers and seeing what they thought of my proposal.

For Jillian and Beth, they were open to the idea, but they had some concerns.  Each thought my brother was cute and didn’t mind the idea of educating him on the art of making out before he shipped off to college but each of them made it clear that they wanted to share time with me as equally as possible.  So, after some negotiation, we drafted a new contract for the water park and signed it.

1) We each commit to spending at least four days or evenings at the waterpark together and working the same shifts (as best we could manage). [Group’s idea]
2) While off duty at the waterpark our primary ride will be ‘The Tunnel.’ [My idea, which everyone liked]
3) We will alternate partners for ‘The Tunnel,’ opposite gender only, at every possible opportunity (Unless Jillian or Beth ever wanted to go down together). [The group thought of this idea, but that last addendum was all me.  Call it wishful thinking]
4) There will be no exclusive dating of anyone signing the contract while we are working at the waterpark. [My idea, but everyone seemed to agree with this one]

Unknown to Paul… Beth, Jillian and I formed another secret fifth rule regulating ‘sleepovers.’  We decided that whom I spend any given night with during the work week would be determined by whomever road ‘the tunnel’ the most with me on any given day. [Thus, Jillian and Beth had a strong sexual incentive to ride ‘the tunnel’ as much as possible]

Overall, it seemed to be an agreement that everyone could live with.  Paul liked that he was guaranteed to go down the slide with one of the girls every time, assuming that their combined weight remained under 350 pounds.  The girls liked that they would be alternating turns with me, there was no exclusive dating, and that they could be rewarded for their participation by earning ‘sleepovers’ with me.  I liked that I would be able to fool around with two exceedingly attractive aspiring young lawyers all summer long.

New Jobs

We started our new jobs at the waterpark near the beginning of May.  We all worked the same shifts so that we could either enjoy the waterpark after work or on our shared days off.  Paul and I were looking forward to working on our tans as lifeguards.  The rides that we were watching had very little chance of anyone drowning, so there wasn’t much pressure.  Jillian got a job at the Fudge Shoppe and Beth worked at the Ice Cream Palace.  Since neither girl had to wear a bathing suit in public all day nor were either of them on a diet, they both enjoyed the sugary perks of their jobs.  To my excitement, they each separately confided in me that they were looking forward to a summer where they could indulge without having to worry about showing up in shape for a college sport come September.

We worked from 8:00 to 4:30 five days a week.  After our first day, we decided to spend the night at the waterpark.  We had a big dinner at the park (50% off food for employees is a pretty good deal).  Over dinner, both girls raved about their new jobs.  It turned out they were a welcome departure from life as a law student.  Jillian loved cooking and sampling the fudge while Beth got free ice cream and cookies.  All that food didn’t seem to affect their appetites during dinner or dessert.  Then we changed into our swimsuits and headed toward The Tunnel.

Beth was wearing a tight, one-piece bathing suit that was straining to hold her growing butt. Jillian decided to wear a bikini from college.  It was a little snug and really showed off her round breasts and slight potbelly.  Both ladies had nice chests, but it was clear to my eyes that Beth had Jillian beat in the bust department by a solid cup size.  

We approached the elevator that would take us up nearly 10 stories to the top of ride.  The last time I rode ‘The Tunnel,’ nine months ago, I fantasized about going down the ride with a hot, voluptuous woman.  Neither Jillian nor Beth was in the voluptuous class yet, but they each had potential should the summer prove damaging to their respective waistlines.

When we got to the top, there was an operator to instruct people on going down the ride, making sure people didn’t go down too close together and checking so that each pair didn’t exceed the 350lb limit.  Beth and I got weighed first.  She was a little self-conscious about getting on the scale with me, but after an encouraging pat on her gloriously thick booty I got her to step on.  We combined to weigh 310lbs, well within the limit.

Next, Paul and Jillian got on the scale.  340lbs.  I weighed around 160lbs, and Paul weighed closer to 190lbs.  So, I was able to estimate that Jillian and Beth each weighed around 150lbs on the button.  In my head, I did some more math and realized with excitement that Beth had accumulated an additional 10 pounds of chub over the course of our first year of Law school, Jillian had gained an even more impressive 15 pounds, though since she was taller and more evenly proportioned, it was less noticeable.

The ride down with Beth was fantastic.  I laid down on the foam mat facing up while Beth laid down on top of me.  It wasn’t long before she rolled over, and we were face to face.  We ravaged each other’s bodies and kissed the whole three minutes.  Luckily the ride was enclosed so we didn’t have to worry about children watching.  About 30 seconds later, Paul and Jillian came down the slide together.  Both enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as Beth and I did.

Next it was Jillian’s turn to ride with me.  We got on the scale for a combined 310lbs.  Beth and Brian combined for 340lbs.  Jillian and I made out a little, but also talked more.  She mentioned that she was worried that by working in the Fudge Shoppe, she might get fatter than Beth, who was by no means fat, but certainly bigger than she’d been in September.  I replied that because she was taller than Beth by four inches and more athletic, that even if she weighed 15lbs more than Beth, she’d still be thinner.  I also told her how hot she looked in that little bikini.

At the end of the first week, both girls really liked their new jobs, I’d been sleeping with them relatively equally every other day and both Paul and I were enjoying The Tunnel tremendously.  However, Paul expressed a concern to me after watching both Jillian and Beth demolish some fattening, deep-fried water park food one night at dinner after the girls had excused themselves to go to the bathroom.

“What happens if the girls put on weight this summer?  If either of them gains ten pounds I won’t have anyone to ride the tunnel with.”  He worriedly explained.

“If you listen to me as your personal trainer, focus on losing weight, and try to avoid all the crappy food they sell here, it won’t matter if they put on a few pounds working here.”  I replied in a supportive brotherly fashion.

After a little reflection, Paul responded, “If the girls do get too big to ride the Tunnel with me, I’m not sure I’d really want to be riding with them anyway.”

“What?  You don’t like your women with a little meat on their bones?”  I teased with a playful nudge.

“A little meat’s okay, but Beth’s pushing it as is and Jillian isn’t far behind.”  Paul shrugged in response.

“To each his own I guess.  I think they’ve never looked better.”  I sighed finally realizing the main reason for Paul’s poor track record with ladies, “You know what your problem is, you’re too picky.”

“At least it’s better than your problem.”  Paul countered challenging me by making eye contact.

“Which is?”  I wondered in amusement.

“You let two ladies fall in love with you. That’s not the sort of thing that ends well.”  Paul revealed sounding a little too proud of himself.

“Haha, you’ve got no idea what you’re talking about.”  I laughed dismissively.  I couldn’t imagine that Beth or Jillian had fallen in love with me over the course of a few casual months together.  Or perhaps, maybe I didn’t want to see the signs…

The Waterpark: Part 2

Jillian’s Plan

At the beginning of the third week there was a new operator working the Tunnel.  That meant that we would have to get weighed again.  I was actually looking forward to that.  Both girls commented on how Paul seemed to be gaining some muscle and getting a little leaner thanks to my guidance as his self-appointed personal trainer and diet coach.  Part of me wanted to know if Paul’s visual progress had translated to weight loss, but in all honesty I was more interested to see if Beth or Jillian had put on any weight since starting at the waterpark.

Jillian and Paul went first. Their combined weight was 340lbs, the same as the last time they were weighed together.  Curious, I asked Paul to remain on the scale for a moment after Jillian stepped off, the scale read 186lbs.  Congratulating Paul on his progress, I realized that meant Jillian must have gained at least as much as Paul had lost for their combined weight to remain the same.  That placed Jillian around 154lbs!  An approximate four-pound gain!  I was horny just thinking about it.

Once Jillian and Paul went down the Tunnel together, Beth and I combined on the scale for 316lbs, a gain of 6lbs.  Immediately I assumed those six gorgeous pounds had been gained by Beth since she was hardly shy about stuffing her face every night at dinner but, lingering on the scale for a moment after she stepped off, I could clearly see my own weight rested at an elevated 163lbs.  Meaning that Beth’s weight was up to approximately 153lbs, one pound shy of Jillian.  Of course, Beth was shorter than Jillian and built a little thicker, especially downstairs, so she still appeared bigger despite the small difference in actual weight.

More concerning to me; however, was my own weight.  I’d gained a few pounds since the start of the summer.  I was probably eating too much with Jillian and Beth, those lovable gluttons were bad influences, but since I was coaching Paul rather than exercising much myself, I was probably burning less calories too.  I made a mental note to start eating healthier and exercising more.  The last thing I wanted was to puff up alongside my ladies this summer.

That night, it was Jillian who had ultimately earned the right to sleepover with me.  We’d gone down the Tunnel about a dozen times that day, Beth had been forced to give up the contest thanks to a nasty case of sunburn she’d received waiting in line to ride with me instead of re-applying when she should have, a trend that was causing Jillian to take the lead in total nights spent with me this summer.

After sex, Jillian and I cuddled in bed, my hands exploring the newfound softness concentrated around the blonde’s midsection.  After a particularly adventurous squeeze on my part, Jillian sighed, “Ugh…  As much fudge as I’ve eaten over the last week, I thought I’d be 10 pounds heavier.”

Not sure how to respond, I remained silent.

Jillian continued her musing undeterred, “Not that it would be a bad thing if Paul and I combined to weigh over 350lbs.  Then I’d get you all to myself.”

I laughed awkwardly.  I had to think about that for a moment.  I hadn’t considered that possibility when we created our contract.  Jillian really did have a knack for being a lawyer.

“Would you still find me attractive if I was 10 pounds heavier?”  Jillian questioned, testing my attitude toward the possibility of her gaining more weight.

“Of course I would.  I think you’d be hot no matter what.  Whether you weighed a hundred pounds or three hundred pounds, you’d still be hot,”  I answered perhaps a bit too quickly.

“Really???”  Jillian gushed clearly more than a little surprised.

“Well, maybe not one hundred pounds, I like my women with some meat on them.”  I ‘joked’ as I gave Jillian’s soft tummy another squeeze, pulling her shapely body against my excited manhood.

Rolling around to face me in bed, she smiled mischievously, and we got back to business…

Throughout the next week, Jillian was noticeably eating more at our lunches and dinners and snacking on fudge throughout the day.  Even Beth, who had put on a few pounds since the start of the summer herself, couldn’t help but notice.  

One day, while the beautiful sunburnt red-head and I were going down The Tunnel, she asked, “Did you see how much she ate at dinner tonight?  We ordered two bags of mini donuts and two funnel cakes for dessert, and she ate more than you, me and Paul combined...”

“I hadn’t really noticed,”  I lied recalling just how bloated Jillian’s gorgeous gut had become afterward.

“Pay attention next time, she’s been making such a pig of herself lately.  I feel like I should warn her or something.  She’s gonna get fat.”  Beth pondered, ever the kind and considerate friend.

“No, don’t do that.”  I objected perhaps a bit too strongly, before trying to walk back my concern, “Weight can be a sensitive subject.  I’m sure she’ll start to slow down on her own.”

“You’re probably right.”  Beth hummed reconsidering bringing it up with Jillian, “I guess it’s really none of my business.  Besides, I suppose I do stand to benefit if she lets herself go.”

“How do you figure?”  I replied confused.

“The less attractive she gets the less of a threat she is.”  Beth innocently reasoned with a satisfied little smirk.

“Threat?”  I questioned slow to grasp the implication of what she was saying.

“You know what I mean.”  Beth warmly conveyed, as she nestled ever closer to me.

And just like that, it clicked.  Beth equated the accumulation of extra weight as negatively effecting someone’s inherent beauty.  In the case of Jillian, she seemed to secretly hope the blonde would eat herself out of the realm of my desirability.  Her logic couldn’t have been farther from the truth, but I didn’t know quite how to express that, or even if this was the right time to educate Beth as to my particular preferences.  I didn’t want to scare her off.  Passing the buck to another day, I didn’t address my concerns.

“To tell you the truth, it’s not her body I want to concentrate on right now,” I said, caressing Beth’s soft freckled face as I brought her in for a kiss while we wound down The Tunnel.

Three weeks later, smack dab in the middle of June, both girls had grown a bit bigger, Jillian noticeably so.  For starters, Beth was no longer able to squeeze into her size 12 one-piece bathing suit, opting for a roomier size 14.  Jillian was still wearing the little bikini she had on when we started our jobs.  Only now, her soft flesh was engulfing the bands on her bikini bottoms.  Her thick butt was beginning to rival Beth’s in girth, not width, and she’d sprouted an unabashed muffin top.  Her bikini top was straining to support her growing breasts, which looked like they were going to bounce out of her bikini with every step.  She looked soft, jiggly and mesmerizing.

On this day, a different operator was working The Tunnel when Paul and I arrived at the top with our softening lady friends.  Beth and Paul weighed in first for a combined 338lbs, just as the last time my brother had been weighed, I asked him to stay on the scale for a moment to congratulate him on his weight loss progress.  At 182lbs, Paul’s arms and chest appeared much stronger, and his midsection appeared to be firming up.  He’d lost four pounds since the last weigh in, which meant at 156lbs, Beth had gained another three.  The beautiful red-head was gaining nearly a pound of glorious fat a week.  It was difficult not to show my enthusiasm.

With Paul and Beth going down the Tunnel, it was my turn to return to the scale with Jillian.  Our total weight was 336lbs, far above the last time we weighed in.  I’d hoped to linger on the scale for a moment after Jillian stepped off so I could do some math and figure out just how many luscious pounds the blonde had gained these last three weeks, but to my surprised, she nudged me off and glanced at her own weight before departing.

Desperate to know how much she weighed; I bit my tongue to prevent myself from outright asking her.  We’d combined for 336lbs, I knew I could weigh myself alone later that night, rather than risk overplaying my interest.  However, as Jillian and I ventured down The Tunnel, the first thing out of her mouth was a very curious question.

“How much did your brother weigh again?”  Jillian seemed to demand with some urgency.

“Ugh…  182lbs I think.”  I replied a little unsure.

“I’m 168lbs, what would we combine for?”  Jillian freely offered in a rushed tone.

“Umm…”  I droned stalling for time to process what was happening.  First off, 168lbs was a LOT.  If she weighed 154lbs like a month ago… Jillian would have had to have gained 14lbs since then to weigh 168lbs.  I’d known she’d been overeating like her life depended on it recently, but was it even possible for someone to gain all that weight that fast?  A brief glance at the blonde’s inflated breasts and oversaturated midsection was enough to confirm the possibility in my mind.

Next, my mind subtracted Jillian’s 168lbs from our combined 336lbs.  Which meant…  I weighed 168lbs too.  A gain of five pounds?  Embarrassed I didn’t think it was possible, I’d been eating better and pumping iron with Paul.  Perhaps I’d morphed more of my mass into muscle, which weighed more than fat?  That was likely the culprit for my elevated weight.  If anything, in the mirror I was looking a bit more toned and jacked than I had prior to the semester letting out.

Lastly, my worries cleared, and I focused on the problem at hand.  182lbs of Paul, plus 168lbs of Jillian…

350lbs…

“350lbs!”  I excitedly burst with enthusiasm.  She’d reached the weight limit!  She’d actually done it!  All so she could steal me away from Beth and have me all to herself.

“Crap…”  Jillian cursed, “the operator might still let me ride with him…”

And just like that Jillian awkwardly rolled around, nearly kicking me in the face with her feet, and oriented herself face first going town the tunnel.  It looked to me like she was now dunking her mouth in the oncoming water.

“What are you doing??”  I called out, while my eyes couldn’t resist darting from Jillian’s heavenly face to her cushier backside.  Her butt cheeks had really inflated in recent weeks.  Her bikini bottoms looked more like a thong from behind with the perpetual wedgie they were giving her.

“I’m thirsty.”  Jillian coyly teased, as I realized with a modicum of respect and disgust what she was playing at.

So obsessed was the bloated blonde with disqualifying herself from riding with Paul, she was willingly consuming the glorified chlorinated bathwater available to her on the ride.  All in an effort to suck in enough volume of fluids to elevate her weight just one pound more.  Though I found her methods a bit repulsive and desperate.  Part of me admired her commitment.  Jillian wasn’t one to lose in any area of her life.  She’d be a frightening enemy were I ever to get on her bad side.

Three minutes later, we reached the bottom, and the Jillian who immerged from the pool looked slightly sickened, but certainly far more bloated than before.  A few minutes later when we arrived back at the top of the ride, Jillian insisted on getting weighed with Paul.  I could tell by her swollen little belly, that she wasn’t going to be denied.  When they got on the scale it shot up to 351 pounds.  Jillian was now 169lbs.  Not really fat yet but certainly now rivaling Beth in pudgy thickness.

“It looks like *hiccup* we’ll be riding together,” she said, as she grabbed my hand and led me to the slide.

“What are you talking about?”  Beth cried grabbing onto my other hand and halting me.  She appeared noticeably upset.

“According to our agreement, if I’m too heavy to ride with Paul, then that only leaves one option doesn’t it,” Jillian bragged with a hefty pat to her jiggly gut, “Which means, you’ve only got one option too.”

Pointing at Paul, Beth’s eyes followed Jillian’s finger to its destination.  With her jaw dropping, it appeared she understood the powerplay Jillian had just made.  To his credit, Paul actually seemed relieved.  He liked Beth more than Jillian and had told me earlier in the week that he was starting to find Jillian unattractive thanks to the plump potbelly she was growing.

With Beth’s objection stunned into silence, Jillian and I took our second ride down together.

“Bleh…  I’m starting to feel soooo fat.”  Jillian wined, as she grasped her swollen gut and pouted.

“I’ll be the judge of that.”  I teased, as I spent the next three minutes trying to determine if she actually felt fat.

She was softer than ever.  I caressed every inch of her smooth skin as the warm water of the slide rushed past us.  Jillian seemed to enjoy the additional attention I paid her growing body as her soft little belly bounced against my semi-toned abs.  Although I felt some fat on her curvy body, I told her that she felt soft, but not fat.  We agreed to extend our little ‘fat finding’ session in my bedroom later that evening to celebrate her victory.

That night, I received a knock on my apartment door at exactly 8:39PM, 21 minutes before Jillian said she’d be over.  Nevertheless, expecting my bloated blonde prize, I excitedly opened the door and greeted…

“Beth?”  I muttered in surprise, registering that Beth was wearing an oversized t-shirt long enough, and essentially tight enough, to practically fit her like a discount cocktail dress.  Her damp red hair made it look like she’d just gotten out of a shower.

Pushing her way inside my apartment, the flustered red head dragged me to the bed and expressed her concern, “We have a problem!  If Jillian keeps making a pig of herself, she’ll be able to ride with you exclusively all summer long!”

“Yeah, that’s a problem.”  I nodded validating her worries.

“I think she’s doing this intentionally.”  She then whispered looking like she’d been victimized.

I didn’t disagree with her, but I didn’t immediately respond either.

Continuing, Beth vented, “I mean, I don’t mind riding with your brother.  Paul’s great, he’s really sweet, I like him, but according to our contract if I can’t ride the Tunnel with you, I can’t have sleepovers either!  I mean, Jillian’s basically forced you into being exclusive with her!  This voids the contract, right?!”

“I don’t think so.  I’m not exclusive with Jillian, she’s not my girlfriend.  However, if she can’t ride with Paul anymore then that does limit our options for being intimate...”  I replied as I thought about it, “We could find a place at the water park to hook up on our breaks.  That’s an option.  That’d be really hot actually.”  

“I don’t feel comfortable having sex in such a public place.  What if we get caught?”  Beth squeaked looking intimidated.

“Fear of getting caught is half the fun of it, don’t you see that?”  I answered eagerly.

“Can you stop messing around and take this seriously?  Why should we have to sneak around while Jillian gets you seven days a week?!  Doesn’t that bother you???”  Beth fumed far more upset than I’d ever seen her.

“It bothers me, but what can we do?  Jillian’s got me by the balls because of this contract.”  I agreed, as I was suddenly interrupted by a *knock* at the door.

“Is that her?  We’ve got to talk about this!”  Beth urged, while she stood up from the bed.

“It’s probably her, but we can’t talk about this now.  You’re not supposed to be here.  We’re in violation of the contract.”  I hissed not wanting to royally piss off the blonde who’d just chugged disgusting water park water to lock me in for sex for the forceable future.

“It’s not like we’re having sex.”  Beth complained, as I gently nudged her toward my jacket closet in the hallway outside the bedroom.

“Hide.  Be quiet.  I’ll get you out of here the first chance I get.  I promise.  And don’t worry I’ll sort this out.”  I ordered, while Beth reluctantly obeyed.

Hurrying to the door, I opened it to find my gorgeous blonde in nothing but her miniscule bikini top and a tight unbuttoned pair of jean shorts.

“Hmhm, I’m here for our little fat-finding session.”  Jillian teased rubbing her soft swollen gut for my enjoyment.

“You’re in the right place.  Come on in.”  I motioned with a wink.

“Did you see the look on Beth’s face when she saw Paul and I were officially over the weight limit?”  Jillian smirked, as she passed by the very closet Beth was hiding behind.

“Yeah, she looked upset.”  I gulped hoping to get her in the bedroom and away from Beth’s hiding place as soon as possible.

“Oh come on, it was priceless!  Aren’t you relieved?  Now you’ll have me practically all to yourself the rest of the summer.”  Jillian warmly hummed, as she pounced into my arms and gave me a squeeze.  Her softened body against mine was making me hard.

“I don’t know.  Paul’s been losing weight.  The next time we all weigh in, he could qualify to ride with you again.”  I cautioned trying to be mindful of Beth listening.

“Whatever, so I’ll gain a few more pounds to keep him off me, or how about you stop helping him lose weight altogether then it will be a moot point anyway.”  Jillian decided pulling back and pressing her finger into my chest, “You’d do that for me right?”

“Yeah, I don’t have to help him anymore.”  I gave in to her demands, cursing myself internally for not showing more of a backbone in front of Beth who had to be eavesdropping.

“That’s a good boy.  Now how about you strip down on the bed and wait for me to freshen up.”  Jillian purred, as she leaned in and nibbled on my lower lip.

“Consider it done, babe”  I murmured, earning a swift kiss from my bloated blonde.

*Mwah!*

“Mhh, love you babe.”  Jillian hummed gleefully before striding off to the bathroom.

“Beth…”  I muttered once Jillian was safely behind the closed bathroom door.

Exiting the closet rather abruptly and storming up to me with tears in her eyes, Beth fumed, “I don’t want to hear it.  You’re gonna help her keep me from spending time with you?  You let her say the ‘L’ word??  I can’t believe you!  So much for taking care of it!”

“Beth I was just talking out my ass.  What was I supposed to say?”  I shrugged, as Beth made her way toward my front door.

“You could have told her she was being unfair!”  Beth snapped putting up her arms to prevent me from holding her.

“Elizabeth.”  I pleaded.

“F*ck off, a**hole!”  Beth uncharacteristically cursed clearly hurt, as she pushed open my door and raced out.

The Waterpark: Part 3

Retaliation

The next morning, shortly after Jillian left my apartment, Beth returned looking a mess in a red formfitting floral dress.  Her hair was thrown in a messy bun, her face was covered in day old makeup, and her breath reeked of alcohol.  The girl appeared clearly hungover.

“Rough night?”  I questioned, as I welcomed the troubled vixen inside.

In response she whined, “Yeahhh… Listen…  I need to get a few things off my chest…”

“I know,”  I replied seductively, while I walked over to her, gave her a passionate kiss, and then removed her dress.  It was my way off apologizing for last night.  Another kiss, and I got her bra off.  Clothed in just her panties, the softness of Beth’s bottom-heavy figure was on full display.

“This wasn’t what I had in mind,” she laughed looking uneasy.

“My mistake,” I said, feigning remorse, as she leaned into the hug I was giving her and tightened her grip around my lower back, “What’s wrong?”

“I really don’t like all the time that you and Jillian are going to be spending together now.  It just doesn’t seem fair, I mean we all vowed you wouldn’t be exclusive, and now this feels pretty exclusive.”  Beth pouted digging her head into my chest.

“I’ll miss our time together too, but we did sign an agreement.  Jillian and I aren’t exclusively dating.  I’ll still make time for you whenever I can.”  I said trying to comfort her.

“That’s not enough.”  Beth’s whine was muffled since she was talking into my chest.

“It’s gonna have to be, I mean, we signed a contract, there’s not much I can do.”  I shrugged.

“I know, and as a future lawyer, I should have seen this coming. But now I feel like I’ve been outsmarted,” She groaned gazing upward into my eyes.

“Don’t feel bad about it, Jillian’s the smartest future lawyer I know, what can you do?”  I replied trying to console Beth.

“Oh, she’s the smartest?”  Beth questioned in a challenging tone.  It looked like I might have accidentally offended her.

Doubling down, I replied, “When it comes to all things legal, yeah kinda.  Her class ranking is way ahead of either of us.”

“So what?  I’ve been thinking of a way I can use the contract to my advantage to get back at Jillian.”  She said with an evil little smirk.

“How?”  I wondered.

“I was thinking of putting on a few pounds, not that I haven’t put on a few already,”  Beth replied self-consciously, while patting her growing butt and sending small ripples of fat through her tight undies, “That way I won’t be able to ride with your brother anymore and Jillian will have to share you again.”

“Oh?  How are you going to put on enough weight?”  I asked suddenly very intrigued.

“By overeating obviously.”  Beth blushed looking vulnerable, “You’d still find me attractive if I was a little heavier right?  I mean, you clearly still find Jillian attractive, so it would only be fair.”

“Of course I would.  I like my women with a little meat on their bones.”  I urged grabbing both my hands around Beth’s meaty butt and pressing her close enough against me to feel my excitement.

“Good.”  Beth hummed sounding pleased, as her hand slowly crept toward my groin only to recoil once she touched it.

“What?”  I asked in confusion.

“I have something else I need to get off my chest.”  Beth groaned looking very worried all of a sudden, “Last night, I made a mistake.”

“I mean, I know we had a bit of a fight, but I forgive you, and for my part, I’m sorry too.”  I quickly explained trying to smooth things over.  All Beth’s talk about purposely putting on some pounds had my libido skyrocketing.  I wanted to get the beautiful topless red head into bed as quickly as possible.

“I wish that’s what I was referring too.”  Beth muttered biting her lip with nervousness.

“What?”  I wanted to know.

“I’m really sorry.”  Beth winced.

“For what?”  I chirped growing less patient.

“It won’t happen again?”  She shook her head, closing her eyes.

“For god sakes, what is it?”  I urged disliking how she was dragging this out.

“I slept with someone.”  Beth squeaked sounding racked with guilt, “It meant nothing.  I was feeling insecure, jealous, I’d been drinking…  One thing led to another…”

It would be a lie to say that I wasn’t disheartened, but the truth of the matter was that we were not in an exclusive relationship, and I accepted that.

“That’s okay.”  I shakily replied before finding the conviction in my voice, “That’s no problem.  It’s not cheating or anything.  I mean, you know I sleep with Jillian even though I’m also seeing you.”

“Yeah, but…”  Beth gulped, “I slept with your brother.”

“Sorry.  You what???”  I echoed suddenly racked with a brief feeling of dizziness.  I was in shock.

“I was **, I needed someone to pick me up, I started texting your brother for a ride…  One thing led to another…”  Beth regretfully explained, “I panicked when I woke up next to him and came straight here.”

Taken aback, I’ll admit I lost my cool, “Like, did you black out last night?  Or did you know what you were doing?”

“I knew…”  Beth honestly nodded hanging her head in shame.

I felt like I’d been smacked upside the face with a baseball bat.  I needed time.  I needed time to wrap my head around what Beth had just shared with me.  Picking up her bra and dress, I handed the redhead back her clothes and explained as calmly as possible, “You know what, I don’t want to talk about this.  I don’t want to talk to you right now.  How about you leave me alone so I can process all this.  Annnnd, we’ll talk later.”

“Are you mad?”  Beth worried, as she struggled to get her bra on.  The garment looked a bit too tight.

“I’d say shocked.  Maybe mad, I don’t really know how to feel, you had sex with my brother!”  I exclaimed with a chastising tone.

“I was thinking of you the whole time.”  She promised sincerely clearly overcome with guilt.

Shaking my head, I replied sharply, “That doesn’t make it better.  He’s my brother okay?  And…  And I really care about you.  I don’t know.  I thought fooling around on the Tunnel was one thing, but I thought other things were off limits.  I mean…  He’s 19.  You’re 23...  I just need some space right now okay?”

“Okay, if you want space, I’ll give you space.  I just need to know something… Could you see us being together again this summer?”  Beth inquired with a desperately vulnerable look in her deep blue eyes.

“Why?”  I responded curious.

“Well…  I don’t wanna fatten up for nothing do I?”  Beth explained, as she rested a hand on one of her lusciously womanly hips.

Eying my red-headed vixen up and down and imagining how glorious she’d look with even more meat on her, I quickly blurted, “I could see us being together again.  Yeah, no doubt.  I’ll forgive you.  I just need some time.”

“Enough said.  I’m truly sorry.  I promise I’ll make it up to you.”  Beth swore before making a hasty retreat from my apartment.

The next day after a rather intense discussion with my brother regarding Beth, I told him he was on his own regarding his weight loss.  Still fuming, I promptly told Jillian about Beth’s plan to gain weight to disqualify herself from riding down with Paul, just like Jillian had done.  After a little bit of thought Jillian told me that she wasn’t going to let that happen.  I didn’t know it at the time, but for Jillian the game was on.

For dinner that night, conversation between the four of us proved awkward so instead we all focused on our food.  We shared a large pizza, three orders of fries, two onion rings, four large brownies, two giant cookies and three bags of mini donuts.  Paul complained about how much we ordered leaving the table after only eating a few slices of pizza.

Both Beth and Jillian were in rare form.  It started when Beth had foolishly let slip that her job at the Ice Cream Palace was cracking down on free samples, making it harder for her to snack on the job.  In response, it was clear Jillian didn’t want Beth fattening up by eating a larger share of our shared meal.  With their competitive juices flowing, the two beautifully pudgy women raced to finish off as much food as they could get their hands on.

As the turbulent season continued our meals together were among the most entertaining and expensive parts of our summer break.  Paul would sometimes find an excuse not to attend the pig-out sessions to save himself some money.  I, on the other hand, wouldn’t miss those meals for the world.  They were almost like eating contests between the two chief competitors and I couldn’t get enough of the results.

It didn’t take long before both girls were forced into larger sized bathing suits.  Jillian had tried valiantly to keep squeezing into her prized college bikini, but with all the extra meat she was packing onto her figure, it was no surprise the meager thing ripped one day when we were going down the Tunnel together.

I remember the experience vividly, as Jillian and I were going down the water slide, she’d asked me if I thought she was getting too fat.  My physical response was more than enough to prove to her that I found her more attractive than ever; however, as I explored the soft new territory on Jillian’s belly, hips, booty and thighs, I tickled her a bit by accident.  Unable to breath from laughing, Jillian took in a big breath, her ** belly inflated like a balloon, and that was the last straw for her strained bikini bottoms.  The poor things snapped across her doughy waist.  To save her from further embarrassment, Jillian and I left the park early keen on spending a few hours fooling around in bed together instead.

The Big Weigh-in

Six weeks since Jillian’s triumphant gambit, it became very clear to me that while both Beth and Jillian had been gaining weight, Jillian was gaining at a much fastest pace.  However, due to the wonders of elastic, Jillian really didn’t seem to fully realize just how much her body was changing.  She didn’t just have a noticeable ** belly anymore; her hourglass figure was looking decidedly fuller everywhere.  She’d gone from pretty pudgy to full on chubby.

As fun as Jillian’s substantially fatter body was to explore in bed, I had begun to miss Beth’s more tender form of lovemaking.  The redhead’s stomach and lower body had gotten a good bit plumper over the last month and a half, and I was desperate to put the past behind us and get her back in bed with me.  The main thing standing in my way was my doughy bellied Jillian who was now clearly the fatter one of the two.  A fact that seemed lost on the rapidly plumping blonde.

Beth, it seemed, was well aware of the way her thighs and tush had bulged outward in every direction, often lamenting to Jillian how fat she felt she was getting.  Of course, all this fat talk only spurred Jillian to try and consume greater and greater portions of our shared meals in order to prevent Beth from consuming enough calories to free herself from having to ride down the Tunnel with Paul.

Paul was no longer joining us for meals and was starting to get mad at me for encouraging the girls outrageous overeating habits.  He also didn’t like the fact that Beth clearly transitioned from being thick and pudgy to voluptuous and chubby.  At the gym I noticed that Paul seemed to give up working out extra hard seemingly resigned to the fact that he would not be able to ride with either girl very soon.

Everything came to a head at the beginning of August, almost six weeks exactly since Jillian had locked me in as her Tunnel partner.  There was now a new operator working the Tunnel which meant it was time for a weigh-in I’d long awaited for.

Beth and Paul got on the scale first. To Beth’s delight, they were now 351lbs.  Beth did a good job of hiding her joy, so she wouldn’t offend Paul.  Jillian nodded her head like she expected that result.  Disappointed, Paul didn’t even attempt to get on the scale with Jillian, he felt the tubby blonde looked heavier than he was.  As he went down the slide alone, Paul declared, “That’s it for me!”

Grinning immensely, Beth approached Jillian and I.

“It looks like there’s only one person I’ll be able to ride with,” Beth squeaked with glee, as she grabbed my hand with joy.

“Not so fast fatass,”  Jillian growled, stepping forward and gently shoving Beth away from me, “I get him first.”

“Fine, but don’t forget.  You two have to get weighed before you go down together.”  Beth smugly chirped, while maintaining calm and calculated eye-contact with her blubbery blonde rival and crossing her arms.

“We will, right after you go down the slide first.”  Jillian countered perhaps a little nervous about being weighed in front of her rival.

“No.  I wanna see this.”  Beth replied not backing down.

“Very well, come on.”  Jillian ordered, as she pulled me upon the scale with her.  To our mutual surprise, we combined for a whopping total of 370lbs!

In disbelief, Jillian gasped, “T-this has to be a mistake.  Let’s go again.”

Stepping off and stepping on again, this time the number read 371lbs.

“Twenty-one pounds over…”  Jillian gasped, “How did this happen??”

Slyly stepping off the scale, as Jillian internally panicked, Beth and I observed the clear reason for Jillian’s surprise.  Standing alone on the scale, Jillian’s weight amounted to an incredible 198lbs.  Nearly 30lbs more than when we last all weighed ourselves six weeks ago.

“Too much fudge, too much fried food, not enough exercise.”  Beth evilly smiled with a satisfied poke to Jillian’s flabby gut, “Now you’re so fat you’ll be riding the Tunnel solo for the rest of the summer.  Who’s the fatass now blubber butt?”

“Ugh!”  Jillian fumed, as Beth didn’t waist a moment nudging the blonde off the scale and pulled me up onto it with her.

Our total was 344lbs.  Six pounds below the limit.  Since I’d been keeping better track of my weight recently I knew I weighed 172lbs, which meant Beth weighed the same meaning she’d put on 16 pounds since Jillian had pulled her power move six weeks ago.  Although, my red-headed vixen and I weighed the same, my weight was composed of fit muscles, and Beth’s was mostly composed of thick fat cushioning her legs, lower belly and rear.

Before Jillian could protest any further, Beth pulled me onto the slide with her.  Before I knew it, a 172-pound Beth was giving me oral pleasure as we slowly wound down the wet, dark slide.

When we all met up at the bottom of the slide, it was obvious that neither Paul nor Jillian were very happy.  Jillian declared, “I’m going to go on some other rides.  Come on Paul.”

And with that they headed off toward the lazy river.

Beth and I went down The Tunnel fifteen more times that day, making up for lost time along the way.  Her thick, soft thighs and big round butt practically overloaded my sense of touch.  If it wasn’t obvious, I’d forgiven her for her little transgression with my younger brother.

That night, before Beth arrived for our first sleepover in what felt like an eternity, Jillian came over with snacks, clearly mad about the day’s events.

“I knew that I had gained some weight, but I didn’t figure I’d gained 30 f*cking pounds!  Why didn’t you say anything to me?” She barked, as she shoved another cheese cracker in her mouth.

Grabbing her around her love handles, I pulled her close to me.  Her bulging belly pushed against my firm abs, “I’m sorry.  I think the extra weight looks really good on you, that’s why I didn’t say anything.”

Warming up, she replied, “I know you do.  You’re the reason I’m not feeling as self-conscious as I probably should.  Still though, I’m dreading the thought of whipping my fat butt back in shape and I’m pissed at Beth for setting me up like this.”

“Setting you up?”  I questioned, as my hand wrapped around by big blonde’s belly.

“Isn’t it obvious?  All those huge lunches and dinners, she wanted me too fat to ride with you so she could have you all to herself.”  Jillian accused, throwing another cracker into her mouth and chomping with frustration.

“You might be right.”  I nodded, while my hands gently massaged her soft flesh.

Thinking for a moment, Jillian replied, “I can only think of one option if I want to get you back this month.”

“How are you gonna lose 21 pounds in a month?”  I wondered doubtfully, as I felt the full extent of the girth Jillian had added to her figure this summer.

“Oh, I’m not.  You’re going to gain it.”  Jillian explained, as she lovingly turned to play with my abs, “If you put on seven pounds, you and Beth will be over 350lbs and nobody will be able to ride the Tunnel with anyone and our contract this summer will be void.”

“I thought you liked my body when it’s strong and toned,” I said, taking off my shirt.

“Well, I do, but so does Beth.  I don’t want her getting you at your best.” she stammered vindictively.  She then I grabbed me and pulled me toward her for a long, passionate kiss.

“I don’t want to gain weight.”  I challenged, while fondling her chunky butt.

“Well too bad big boy,”  Jillian growled with a commanding tone, “Cause I’m not leaving until you stuff your face with the rest of these snacks.  I’ve gotta thicken you up a little, so you better eat everything I tell you to, or else.”

I’ll admit to eating more than I wanted to that night, but for every morsel Jillian made me eat, I made sure she was downing twice as much, a trend that would extend into the full month of August.

The Waterpark: Part 4

Sophomore (Soft More) Year:  The New Deal

As August progressed, I learned just how serious Jillian had been that night.  She started cooking me all of my favorite meals and dropping them off for Beth and I to share later in the evening.  During our mutual lunches and dinners, she wasn’t shy about piling my plate full of food to the point it was overflowing.  When Beth wasn’t around, she would even praise my efforts to overindulge:

“Hehe, I’m so proud you ate so much for me baby!”

Since our primary avenue for sex (sleepovers) had been successfully cut off by Beth, Jillian largely turned to food for comfort and pleasure, although we still did manage to fool around a few times.  Unlike Beth, Jillian wasn’t opposed about sneaking around and having sex in more public places.  During rare breaks where Beth was not in attendance, we found a few spots we liked, but Jillian’s favorite was, oddly enough, the freezer room where they kept all the extra supplies of fudge as well as ice cream.  

As much as she loved to fool around, it seemed that for the month of August, she loved stuffing her face, and mine, even more.  On a number of occasions, after she’d lick fudge and ice cream off of my body, she’d encourage me to do the same to her ever-expanding chest.  Of course, for every morsel she made me eat, I made sure she was downing twice as much.  Plus, I was still going to the gym, pumping iron, and staying in shape.  

However, after two weeks of Jillian’s fattening treatment, it was obvious to me that my abs were slowly growing less visible.  Between hanging out with Jillian and Beth, I was eating a lot.  And to be honest I didn’t know how to feel about it.  On the one hand I hated the idea of losing any of my fitness to excessive eating, but on the other, Jillian rewarded me handsomely for following her orders, and she was expanding far more rapidly than me.

Beth for her part, seemed to be clueless as to what was going on.  If I was gaining weight, Jillian appeared to be the only one who noticed it.  Probably because Beth was packing on the pounds too.  The redhead could be quite the pig when she was happy.

Sadly, the summer eventually had to come to an end.  Beth and Jillian’s bulging bodies bursting out of their swimsuits, huge dinners and steamy, erotic trips down the waterslide were now just fond memories.  Beth and I cherished the month of August, it was the closest to being exclusive we’d ever been and to be honest, it was pretty freaking great, but I still couldn’t bear the thought of completely giving up Jillian.  

Sneaking around behind Beth’s back had been far too much fun, but more importantly, the vindictive blonde’s ill-conceived plan to fatten me up had backfired royally.  First of all, since I was still pumping iron, any weight I may have gained quickly turned to muscle, whereas the collateral damage from her efforts only served to further expand her fattened figure.  What was worse for Jillian though was that Beth and I never did get reweighed for the Tunnel later in August.  I’m sure if we did we’d be over the 350-pound limit, after all, between Beth’s gluttonous enjoyment of her victory and her celebratory feastings, the redhead was slowly beginning to catch up to Jillian in size, at least that’s what it looked like to my eyes.

At the end of the summer Beth questioned if I was ready to swear off Jillian and make my relationship with her exclusive.  I told her in all honesty that I needed more time to make up my mind and sort out my feelings.  Beth reluctantly accepted my reasonings.  Choosing between Beth and Jillian was quite difficult, frankly I loved different things about them both, and I knew they each loved me.  The thought of hurting one of them by choosing the other made it tricky for me to even think about.  Part of me truly hoped that one of them would make the decision for me by growing impatient and walking away from our fattening love triangle.

However, now it was back to reality.  Between an intense law school course load and juggling my relationships with two new BBW’s, sophomore year turned out harder than I could have imagined just a few weeks ago.  And to complicate matters even more, I now had to contend with the consequences of Jillian and Beth’s fattening summer break.

Over the summer, to a certain extent both Beth and Jillian had been insulated from any social stigma associated with their plumper figures, largely because of my constant praise and our lack of interaction with people outside of our little group.  I didn’t predict once we’d returned to law school that they’d each receive some backhanded comments from friends and family about their recent weight gains.  Jillian was the first to being this issue to my attention.

After my first day of classes I returned to my apartment to find a 220-pound surprise waiting for me in my doorway.  Jillian had been crying.  Before she had a chance to say anything, I gave her a big hug, feeling her soft belly pressing into my firm stomach, as she started to cry again.

“It’ll be OK,” I reassured her, “Tell me what happened.”

I took her hand and led her to the couch.  It was the same couch that we nearly broke two nights earlier when we got a little too frisky during our first sleepover back together since end of the summer.  We’d cracked the frame.  Rather than confess to my roommate what had happened, I’d added six small concrete blocks under the couch for additional support.  Putting my memory of that arousing incident out of my mind for now I did my best to give Jillian my complete attention, as I held her hands in mine.

“I think I’ve gotten way too fat.  I think I was able to rationalize it over the summer by telling myself that you liked it, but now I just feel like a big fat loser.”  Jillian sobbed appearing far more emotionally vulnerable than I’d ever remembered her.  Dressed in stretchy grey tracksuit, she really did look like a completely different person since the start of last year.  Her hourglass figure was overflowing with thickness.  Blubbery fat protruded outward from her round mound of a gut, voluptuous butt, and swollen breasts.  However, no part of Jillian’s body had gone unaffected by her tremendous gain.  Her face appeared softer, her arms, a bit thicker, and her legs far rounder.

“You’re not a loser.  You got a little extra curvy, but so what?  You know I like it.”  I explained trying to soothe her, as my hand rubbed against her mushy love handles.

“You and only you.  Some first-year dolt called me a blimp when I was going up the stairs today in the campus center, all because he was moving faster and couldn’t get around me.  I’m so fat that Dr.  Reynolds literally didn’t even recognize me from last year.  AND to top it all off I ripped my skirt bending over to pick up a pencil in his class.  I’ve never been so humiliated.”  Jillian lamented, while her hands rubbed the grey sweatpants clinging to her tubby thighs as if they were leggings.  She’d must have changed into her current outfit sometime after her wardrobe malfunction.  

Part of me felt bad for the girl, but I didn’t know exactly what to say to make her feel better.  Luckily for me I didn’t have to say anything, Jillian continued talking after a brief pause, “Even though you made it clear you didn’t want a commitment, I figured I could change your mind this summer, and possibly gain a great boyfriend.  Instead, I’ve gained over 60 pounds…”

“I think you look great with the extra weight.”  I assured her, massaging her plump belly.

“I know you like me this way, you actually love my body this way.  You have no idea how nice it is to know you’ll never dump me for getting fat.  That’s not my issue.  And I know you need time to sort out your feelings for Beth and I…  I’m okay waiting a little longer.  You’re worth it.”  Jillian explained, “The issue is that if you end up going with Beth instead of me eventually, well…  Before this summer, I had options.  But now that I’m so fat, I’m never going to find that from another guy that checks all my boxes like you do.  Now you’re my only option.  I’m committed, I want to make this official.  I want to lock you down.  I want to be exclusive, but I know you’re not ready…”

“Jillian, you might be the smartest, sexiest woman I know,” I said sincerely. “You could attract anyone you wanted regardless of how much you weigh…”

“If you feel that way about me, then why won’t you make a commitment to me?” she responded earnestly, her fuller face was aimed directly at me as she spoke.  It was like her enchanting green eyes were staring into my soul.

“You know how I feel about exclusivity,” I answered, slightly defensive as I broke eye contact.  My eyes instead lingered on Jillian’s inflated breasts.

“Then how about just a commitment from you to help me get back in shape so if you choose Beth, I’ll have options to fall back on?”  Jillian pleaded, adjusting her bra and jiggling her breasts a little for me.

“If that’s what you want, of course honey.  What did you have in mind?  Diet?  Exercise?” I asked trying to mask my disappointment with support.  As much as I loved watching Jillian jiggle her inflated boobs, the thought of them shrinking was a sad pill to swallow.

“How about another contract, kind of like last year?  Only this time it will just be between you and me?”  Jillian revealed seeming to cheer up.

“What exactly are you thinking?” I asked again, as I got a pad of paper and a pen out of my bag.  Whatever Jillian had in mind, I wanted to make sure that I was still free to see Beth.

“Here’s what I’m thinking,” she started, “The heavier I am, the less desirable I’ll be to most guys in the potential dating market, and the more need I’ll have for exercise.  So, I’d like a contract that determines how often we have sex based on my weight.”

“Seriously?”  I asked with a clearly surprised look on my face.  I didn’t anticipate anything like this, “So when you say ‘exercise’ you really just mean sex?”

“Sex is my favorite form of exercise, you know that.”  Jillian flirted with a satisfied wink.

“You don’t even like to get on the scale by yourself.”  I pointed out, as I snuck a peak at Jillian’s widened hips.

Enjoying that I was checking her out so brazenly, Jillian replied, “I know, and I don’t like the idea of getting on the scale in front of you, but from my standpoint it makes sense.  If I start losing weight, I won’t need as much ‘exercise’ because I’ll be closer to my goal weight.  I also will be able to lock you in, to small degree. At least I’ll know we’ll be together some of the time.”

Now I was thinking of the details.  Contracts are always more about the terms than they are about the intent.  Although sleeping with Jillian every night of the week wouldn’t be a bad thing, I still wanted the flexibility to spend time with Beth.  Keeping this in mind, I suggested in a lawyerly fashion, “For starters, we’ll have sex a minimum of two times every night we spend together, assuming there are no injuries, illnesses or other extenuating circumstances.”

She agreed and I wrote down the first term of the contract.

“I guess we should establish a reasonable goal weight for you.  What do you think?”  I asked her tentatively.

“How about 135, like I was last year at this time?” she replied observing the panic on my face from hearing that with some enjoyment.

“You looked pretty skinny at 135, if I recall.  Too skinny for my tastes.  How does 160lbs sound?”  I countered causing the blonde to crack a smile.

“Still a bit high, but knowing how much you appreciate my curves, it’s fine with me.  160lbs a heck of a lot better than 221lbs.”  Jillian sighed, as she rested both hands on her plump gut and gave it a vengeful squeeze, “My gut’s turned into a stress ball…”

“Is that how much you weigh now?”  I questioned barely able to resist asking Jillian if I could reduce my stress by squeezing her big belly too.

“You bet.”  Jillian smiled, while slapping her hands against her chubby thighs, “Now for the important part, how often should we have sex?”

“Doesn’t it seem strange that we’re negotiating this?”  I replied enjoying how thick Jillian’s legs had gotten.

“It does, but who cares?”  Jillian exclaimed, “Anyway, I think we should structure it so that we’d have sex once per week for every five pounds I am over my goal weight.”

I quickly did the math, figuring that at 60 pounds over her ‘goal’ weight would put us at having sex 12 times a week.  That would be great but wouldn’t give me many opportunities to be with Beth.

“That seems like a lot, how about every ten pounds?”  I replied, not thinking about what I implied.

“What do you mean by ‘a lot?’  How fat do you think I am?” she shot back, resting her hands  on her love handles and pressing into them slightly.

“I didn’t mean it that way,” I stammered, “It’s just that if we have sex too much, that essentially becomes an exclusive commitment, and you know I’m not ready for that.”

“Again, how fat do you think I am?” she asked angrily.  She’d been practically starved for sex all August, it was clear she wanted to play catch up.

“That’s not what I mean,” I said before taking a deep breath to compose myself, “If you weigh about 221lbs and your goal weight is 160lbs, then we are starting off at six nights together a week and at least 12 sex sessions.  See what I mean?”

“I guess you’ll be wanting more than one night a week to spend with Beth?”  Jillian muttered sounding sour, “How about we have sex once per week for every seven pounds over 160lbs I am?  And we’ll always round the number of times we have sex up.  So, if I’m 220 pounds, I’m 60 pounds over my target weight and we’d start off having sex nine times per week; eight times for the first 56 pounds and one for the last four pounds?  If it makes you feel better, we can squeeze three sessions of sex into one night, so I’ll only have you four nights of the week tops. ”

“You’ve actually thought this through?” I asked, trying to do the math myself.

“I put a little thought into it.  It seems fair.  How about it?”  She asked extending her hand to shake on it.

“If you weigh in weekly at the same day and time, we’ve got a deal,” I replied before adding, “Wait, how long of a contract should we agree to?”

“I was thinking we’d commit until the end of the school year, if that’s alright with you?”  Jillian offered, while jiggling her hand as a signal for me to grab it.

“How about until the end of the semester?  With the provision that we renew or renegotiate the contract if it’s aggregable to both parties involved come Spring semester.”  I countered grabbing the plump blonde’s hand and watching her upper arms jiggle as we shook.

“You got yourself a deal,” Jillian smiled, before we broke off our handshake and I wrote down the last of the terms of our contract.

“Now it’s time to see how much you weigh,”  I declared with anticipation.

“I already told you.”  Jillian complained looking embarrassed.

“The contract says I get to weigh you every week.  Besides, do you think I’m going to take your word for it?”  I almost laughed incredulously.

“Fine.”  Jillian hummed grunting thanks to all the effort it took her to stand up nowadays.

I led her into the bathroom and got out the scale.  She then took off her shoes, and at my insistence, her tight tracksuit.  Now clothed only in her underwear, I enjoyed seeing the way Jillian’s soft belly hung over her little pink panties.

“Don’t laugh,” she warned noticing where I was staring.

She got on the scale, and it read 218lbs.

“Oh my god, I’m so fat.  I’m only 5’8, 218lbs is obese for my height!” she complained in a tone that didn’t sound too surprised, “I guess that we’ll still be having sex nine times this week. That should really help get me in shape, especially now that I’m no longer eating all that free fudge.”

The moment she’d uttered the word, ‘fudge’ she’d slapped her belly rather loudly with both hands.  The action got my attention.

“I’m thinking we start right now.  Nine is really just a minimum number right?”  I toyed, grabbing her by the love handles and pulling her soft, sexy body off the scale.  Then, in a flurry of excited passion we consummated our agreement.

The Waterpark: Part 5

Beth Shapes Up

Later that same week, Beth came over and made it clear to me that she was also determined to get back in shape.  Just like Jillian, Beth gave me many reasons why she wanted to lose weight:

“I’m getting strange looks from my classmates…”

“I feel so sluggish…”

“I can’t fit into any of my clothes…”

“My mom is going to freak out when she sees me for Thanksgiving, she’ll make my life miserable the whole break!  She’s such a control freak.  She’s ten times worse than Jillian.  I’ve got to get in shape before then!”

It probably went without saying, but even though Beth and Jillian were still friends, they were not nearly as close as they were last year.  All of the shenanigans between the two of them at the waterpark over the summer made sure of that.  I felt partially to blame for that, but I was happy that they probably were no longer talking to each other about me.  I went out of my way not to mention Jillian to Beth or Beth to Jillian.  They both knew I was seeing the other one frequently but didn’t really want to know and didn’t want to hear about it.  As long as I treated each woman special, like they were the only one for me, everyone was happy.

I really did want to be supportive.  Particularly for Beth who always seemed more in need of it.  So, I tried to alleviate some of her fearful reasons for wanting to lose weight, “I’m not sure this will help, but I don’t want you to feel pressure to wear those tight clothes around me.  I’m happy to take you shopping for clothes that fit better, or actually, if you chose not to wear any clothes when we’re together, I’d be alright with that too.”

“Haha, you’re crazy.  Funny, but crazy,” the lovable redhead laughed playfully.

“Of course, if we’re out for a night on the town, you’ll probably get even stranger looks.”  I joked again.

“You’re perverted,” Beth replied, cutely trying not to blush, and failing.  Composing herself and sounding more serious, the bottom-heavy woman pointed out, “Although we don’t usually wear clothes when we’re around each other, I don’t really think it addresses the core problem; I’m fat!”

“You’re not fat,”  I argued taking a moment to size her up in an exaggerated fashion.  While it was true Beth had certainly added a fairly large amount of weight to her frame over her decadent and sedentary month of August, she still had a very feminine shape to her fattened body, “You’re curvy, maybe even voluptuous, but not fat.  Fat girls don’t have hourglass figures like you or have every guy in the room drooling over them, like you do.”

“I don’t think that’s why I was getting strange looks this week.  Do you really think that guys are still looking at me like that?” she asked incredulously.

“You must notice how many heads you turn every time you walk into a room.”  I pointed out in my defense.

“I thought it was because they couldn’t believe that an ass this big could squeeze into shorts this small,” she replied, patting her right butt cheek and watching the seams of her light blue running shorts struggle to contain her thick jiggling ass.

“You know that’s not it,” I countered thinking about the last time I got to watch her get dressed.  It really was a struggle between a large pair of shorts and an extra-large butt, “You know that you’re incredibly sexy.”

“You’re sweet, but it’s not that I feel unattractive,” she explained, as she got up, approached me, and then plopped her hefty butt down on my lap, I loved feeling her full weight on me.  Ignoring my lustful gaze, Beth continued, “It’s just that I think I’ve gotten too fat.  I’m overweight and everybody can tell.  Plus, I’ve had to stop wearing a ton of my favorite clothes…”

Not happy with Beth repeating herself, I couldn’t help but cut her off, “If there is anything you should stop wearing it is the weight of other people’s expectations.  If you want to lose weight, you’ve got my full support.  If there’s anything that I can do to help, just let me know, but you shouldn’t do something just because you’re worried about people judging you.”  

“I mean…  I’ve got to start thinking about my health too.  Being overweight isn’t healthy.”  Beth squeaked a little weakly.

“Honey, you do know that being overweight doesn’t necessarily make you unhealthy?”  I asked giving her soft hips a loving squeeze, “If you want, I can bring you to my gym for a health assessment.  I’ve got a hunch you’re a lot healthier than you think.”

“Either way, I still want to lose some serious poundage by November.  I wasn’t joking about my mom,”  Beth hesitated, resting her hands upon her plump waist before adding, “but I guess it couldn’t hurt to find out what kind of shape I’m actually in.  If I’m healthier than I think, that would be great.  If I’m as fat and out of shape as I think, then I’ll have even more incentive to lose weight.”

“The one thing I know, you are not out of shape. In fact, you’ve got an amazing shape,” I teased, squeezing her around her soft midsection.  With all the attention that I paid to her thick, soft thighs and wide round butt, I never really noticed how plump Beth had become around the waist.  It wasn’t as soft or thick as Jillian’s, but it was clearly larger than I previously gave it credit for.

As we moved our activities into the bedroom, we agreed that she would join me at the gym on Saturday and I’d get her in for a full health assessment with a personal trainer I happened to know quite well.

Health “Ass”essment

It was Saturday afternoon and I had spent an incredible evening/morning with Jillian.  Although I felt I already got my exercise for the next month with my favorite 218-pound piece of exercise equipment, I was really looking forward to Beth’s Fitness Test.

I picked Beth up at her apartment. She was wearing a pair of light-green skin-tight sweatpants and a tight white T-shirt.  I remember teasing her about those baggy sweatpants last year, saying that they were going to fall off of her.  Clearly that was no longer a problem anymore.  It was undeniable that my lovable redhead had really filled out downstairs.

When we got to the gym, I met up with an old flame of mine, Tiana, in her office.  Tiana was 24, stood about 5’6 and weighed around 160lbs.  Her figure was an athletically thick hourglass that sported a few extra pounds you wouldn’t expect from a physical trainer.  Her dark curly hair was cut shorter than it had been when we’d briefly been with each other over winter break last year, but still I thought she looked very cute.

She’d been delighted to hear from me after all this time and sounded a little let down when I explained about the purpose for my visit, and Beth.  Ever the professional, Tiana didn’t skip a beat in sounding enthusiastic about helping my lady friend.  As a personal trainer Tiana believed weight was just a number, unrelated to actual health and fitness.  As a certified dietitian she believed restrictive dieting was harmful for sustainable long-term healthy eating behaviors.

Due to her philosophy on health, I figured that Beth would probably be encouraged after her fitness test and wouldn’t get too down on herself.  I introduced Beth and Tiana and she seemed fairly comfortable with her.  She was still self-conscious and self-effacing, but that’s just Beth.  I hadn’t let on that Tiana, and I had a history, and I’d asked Tiana if she wouldn’t mind keeping that fact between us.

“So, I hear you’re looking to get into shape?”  Tiana asked, as she glanced over the plump redhead with some enthusiasm.  The shy woman’s sweatpants looked primed to burst around her fat thighs and inflated hindquarters.  Her roll of lower belly fat was spilling out over her waistband in the form of a noticeable muffin top.  However, aside from the obvious excess pudge, Tiana didn’t think Beth looked weak.  She could spy a former athlete a mile away.

“Is it that obvious?” Beth replied longing for the days when she didn’t feel like a beefed-up  sumo wrestler.

“I’ve helped a lot of people get into shape that had a lot farther to go.  Because you’re young, look fairly athletic and have the desire to improve your health, I’d imagine you’ll be in great shape in no time,” she said assuring her.

“I don’t know how athletic I am anymore.  It’s been a while since I’ve been able to feel my muscles,” Beth squeaked, patting her right thigh, and making it ripple under her tight sweatpants.

“Well, today we’re going to figure out what kind of shape you’re in, set some goals and then we’re going to put together an exercise program to help you reach those goals.  How does that sound?”  Tiana questioned in a calming tone.

“Sounds good, although I’m not really sure I want to know how fat I am,” Beth shrugged looking to me for support.

“You’re not fat.”  I assured her, while putting my arm around her.

“Every journey has a starting point. The only way for you to really monitor your progress is by finding out where your health is today. Are you OK with that?”  Tiana asked respectfully.

I knew Tiana was a great trainer, but I was really impressed at how good she was at putting Beth’s worries at ease.

“OK. You’re the expert. And based on how I’ve treated my body over the last year, I clearly am not,” Beth grudgingly agreed grabbing onto my hand and giving it a squeeze.  She clearly appreciated having me here with her.

“Good.  First we’re going to head into the gym and you’re going to go through a fitness test on the exercise bike and the treadmill,”  Tiana explained,  “Then we’re going to get your weight, measurements, blood pressure and get a body fat reading.  Believe it or not, the fitness tests are a much better indicator of health than weight or body fat.  Finally, I’ll give you an exercise regimen.  How does that sound?”

“Awful, but I know I need to do it.  And you seem to know your stuff, so let’s get this over with,” Beth nodded affirming what Tiana was saying.

“That’s my girl,” I whispered with encouragement, as my hand drifted south from her shoulder and gave her big booty a lustful squeeze.

We then headed towards the door to begin her fitness tests.  Tiana led Beth over to an exercise bike and she motioned for her to sit down.  Her wide, round butt engulfed the bicycle seat.  Tiana began programming the bike for a fitness test. “Gender; female. Age; 24. Weight; how much do you weigh?”

“Probably about…180; give or take a few pounds,” she admitted sheepishly.

180 sounded like an underestimate to me, but I wisely kept my mouth shut and let Tiana do her thing.

“Alright, I’m going to have you ride at the pace the exercise bike recommends for five minutes.  Then we’re going to check your heart rate.  Are you ready?”  Tiana asked sweetly.

“Let’s do it,” Beth sighed, as she reluctantly began pedaling.  Her hips jiggled as her thighs rubbed together with each pumping leg motion.  She breathed easily for the first three minutes, but as the pace quickened her breath became labored.  Tiana shouted encouragement during the final minute, while I enjoyed the view from behind.

Afterward Tiana held Beth’s wrist and took her pulse, while the sweaty redhead was trying to catch her breath.  Tiana looked down at her watch and then released Beth’s wrist to write something on her clipboard.

It looked to me like a tight white t-shirt had been a bad idea on Beth’s part.  Since her cleavage was getting damp thanks to her exertion, the sweat was making the upper portion of her shirt a little see-through.  I could clearly spy the logo of her sports bra.

“How’d I do?” Beth wondered still trying to catch her breath.

“Not too bad for someone who hasn’t been to the gym in a while,” Tiana responded as she began walking toward her office. “Follow me.”

Tiana led us back into her tiny office, which consisted of table with a computer on it, four chairs, a half-filled bookcase, some health gadgets and a digital scale in the corner.  Tiana stood by the door as Beth, and I sat down.

“Do you want me to kick him out of the room while I take your information?” Tiana asked out of courtesy.

Beth looked at me and paused.  She couldn’t really deny me this opportunity, I thought.  But with a mischievous smile, she said, “That’s probably a good idea.”

In response, I gave her my best sad puppy look and slowly stood up.  Truthfully, it wasn’t much of an act.  It must have worked.

“OK, you can stay, but only if you promise me that you’ll escort me to the gym for whatever workout regimen Tiana suggests,” Beth bargained.

In response, I threw my negotiating skills out the window and went from ‘sad puppy’ to ‘excited puppy.’  If I had a tail, I’m sure it would have been wagging.  I was probably already drooling in anticipation, maybe even panting.  Guys really are dogs.  As much as I enjoyed watching her on the exercise bike, the prospect of seeing my curvy, sweaty girlfriend jiggling her big butt rhythmically on a stair-master, while her thick thighs rubbed together was more than I could take.

“You’ve got yourself a male escort!”  I proclaimed.

“More than I needed to know,” Tiana added jealousy, while shaking her head.

“OK, he can stay,” Beth smiled knowingly.  This was probably the easiest negotiation she’d ever had.

“Great.  Then take off your shoes,” Tiana requested, “and get up on the scale”

Beth slipped off her dirty, white tennis shoes and stepped on the digital scale.  Then she looked at the readout, closed her eyes and sighed.

“198 pounds????  I figured I was a little over 180, but almost 200???  That can’t be right.  I’ve barely eaten anything over the last two days!” the plump redhead wined in disbelief.

“Well you clearly wear it well,”  I said, trying to reassure her.

She shot me a strange look back.  I think she was still trying to process the fact that she was almost 200 pounds.

“Remember it’s just a number and I think you’ll be seeing it go down soon enough,” Tiana responded trying to be encouraging.

Ignoring Tiana’s words of support, Beth wined to me, “I figured that I was maybe 190lbs, but 200lbs???  Oh my god, I’m heavier than you are!”

“That’s really not a big deal, I think you’re gorgeous just the way you are,” I said trying to calm Beth down.

“I need to know how much bigger I am than you.  Get on,” she ordered, stepping off the scale and pointing to it.

“No, this isn’t about me,” I said, looking at Tiana for help and trying to dismiss the idea.

“Go for it.”  Tiana smiled selling me out.  She could probably tell I was a little heavier this year thanks to Jillian trying to stuff me silly all August.  Though most of my weight was muscle, she was still probably curious how much I’d put on.

Smiling self-righteously, Beth just stood next to the scale and pointed to it while looking at me.  I shrugged my shoulders and slowly walked across the room to the scale.  I drank a lot of fluids earlier in the morning and had a huge breakfast, so I figured I’d be at least a little heavier than normal, but then again, I hadn’t weighed myself since July.  I wasn’t exactly sure what my normal was anymore.  If I was 172lbs in June, where was I at now?

“Shoes off,” Beth ordered with a playful smack across my butt.

Grunting reluctantly, I slipped off my sneakers and gingerly got on the scale.  It read 186lbs.

I couldn’t believe it.  14 pounds in a little over five weeks now.  I couldn’t have put on 14 pounds of muscle in that time, some of it had to be freshly acquired fat… but how did I not notice it?  Was I so distracted with Beth and Jillian’s gains that I was ignorant to my own??

“That makes me feel better, at least I’m not the only one getting fat.”  Beth snickered pinching an inch around my midsection much to my embarrassment.

“Let’s just finish this.”  I sighed stepping off the scale and wanting to move on.  I hated the fact that Tiana had a front row seat to that exchange, especially since she used to drool over my abs.

“OK,” Tiana smiled holding her tongue, “Now Beth, we’re going to take your measurements.  And you need to remember that this is just the starting point and only numbers.”

“How bad do you think my measurements are going to be,” The plump redhead shot back at her.  She was clearly still on the defensive even after the revelation about my own weight gain.

“Not bad at all!  I’m on your team.  I’m here to help you.  I’m just trying to be sensitive to your feelings.” Tiana reassured her.

“Sorry, this is kind of difficult for me,” Beth blushed a little embarrassed about her outburst, “I’ve never been skinny, but I’ve never been this fat.  I know my mom is going to have cow when she sees me in about three months for Thanksgiving.”

“No need to apologize, I understand,” Tiana smiled warmly, “We can make getting in shape for Thanksgiving your top fitness goal.  How does that sound?”

“Sounds good.  Let’s just get this over with,” she agreed.

Tiana then asked Beth to pull up her shirt so he could measure her around the waist, “Remember the total inches don’t mean as much as your waist-to-hip ratio.  Ideally, women should have a waist to hip ratio of .80 or lower.”

“Thirty-six inches.”  Tiana hummed not trying to sound judgmental.

I could see that Beth was slightly sucking in her soft, sexy stomach.

“Now I’m going to have you slide down your stretch pants,” Tiana recommended.

“Actually, they’re sweatpants.  They just look like stretch pants now because I was nearly sixty pounds lighter when I bought them,” the flustered redhead explained with just a touch of defensiveness.  She then pulled down her very tight pants to expose her wide, fleshy butt.

“Sorry,” Tiana apologized, as she began to wrap the measuring tape around her hips, looking for the widest part.

Looking at the number, Tiana hesitated to say it.

Sensing this, Beth sighed, “It’s okay, I know it’s a larger number.  Women in my family are known for having some extra junk in the trunk.”

“Forty-nine inches,” Tiana stated.

Not expecting a number quite that large, Beth looked desolate, “Oh wow…  That’s a lot more junk than I expected…”

“That’s actually a good number,” Tiana said encouragingly.  Grabbing a calculator, she continued, “that makes your waist to hips ratio…point seven three.  That’s really a very healthy number.”

“See, I told you that you have a great ass,” I chimed in cheerfully.  This time she didn’t shoot me a dirty look, just a pained smile.  I considered that progress.

Tiana then measured her arms at 12.5 inches and her soft thighs at 28.5 inches.  Finally, she got out her body fat reader, which kind of looked like a tool that doctors use when they look in people’s ears.  The body fat reader was hooked up to Tiana’s computer and she explained that it could be off by as much as 2%.

Tiana held the reader up to Beth’s arm and it made a beeping noise as the information was sent to the computer.  Then she had Beth pull her tight shirt up again so that she could hold it against her pudgy love handles.  It beeped again and Tiana sat back down in front of the computer and printed out all the information that she had gathered so far.

“So, how fat am I?”  Beth asked sounding defeated by the ordeal.

“Remember, the percentage of body fat is only one measure of health…” Tiana began.

“I know it’s bad.  You wouldn’t be sugar-coating the number if it weren’t bad,” Beth interrupted sounding stressed.

“You’re at 39% body fat.  I’d like to see you get down below 33%.”  Tiana explained matter-of-factly.

“That still sounds fat.  Very fat.”  Beth gulped.

“Well, it’s a start and a realistic goal over the next three months.  Most women our age try to keep their body fat below 30%.”  Tiana replied.

Beth looked over at the printout in her hand and tried to read upside down, “It actually says that I’m 39.7%.  That’s really like 40%...  I’m huge.  With the margin of error, I could be well into the forties!”

“This is why I tried to tell you, the percentage doesn’t really matter.  You are quite fit for your size,” Tiana urged, trying to calm the plump redhead down.

“My size?”  Beth repeated accusingly, “What are you trying to imply?  Are you saying that for a fat out-of-shape girl, I’m not that out-of-shape?”

“Honey,” I said softly, “I think what she’s trying to say is that you’re fairly healthy and she thinks she can help you reach your fitness goals by Thanksgiving.  Isn’t that right?”

“I can definitely help you, if you want to be helped.  If you’d like, we can put an exercise regimen together for you.  How does that sound?”  Tiana wondered.

Beth took a deep breath and nodded her head, “I’m sorry I snapped at you.  This is just a little overwhelming.  But I do want your help.  I need your help.  What do I need to do to get back into shape?”

“You already took the first step,” Tiana kindly answered, “Now just give me five minutes to write up a fitness routine for you, something you can manage at least three times per week.  Then we can go back into the gym, and I’ll show you how to do every exercise.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Beth agreed, as we stepped outside Tiana’s office to wait for her.

“Glad I dragged you here?”  I teased with a little pinch to Beth’s big booty.

“You didn’t drag me here.  I came of my own free will.”  Beth nearly giggled thanks to the physical attention I was paying her big behind.

“Fair point.”  I conceded giving her butt a mischievous slap.

“Maybe you should let Tiana write you up a fitness routine.  That way we can get you back in shape.”  Beth teased with a little playful slap to my midsection.

“That won’t be necessary.”  I grunted a little too seriously.

She could see I was a little offended.  Trying to clarify, Beth explained, “I was just teasing.  I think you look great.  Besides, you shouldn’t lose any weight until I’m lighter than you again.”

“Why is that?”  I wondered raising an eyebrow, Beth always praised my high degree of fitness.  Why was it she didn’t want me slimming down right away?

“Because that’s the way it’s supposed to be in relationships, women are supposed to be lighter.  It’s more feminine.”  Beth urged defiantly.

“So, you prefer me super fit, but only if I outweigh you?”  I wanted to clarify.

“Exactly.”  Beth hummed.

“So, if I ever got you pregnant, you’d want me to put on a ton of sympathy weight, huh?”  I wondered.

“Oh my god yes haha.  If your belly doesn’t get as large as mine, we have a problem.”  Beth snickered cradling her gut for emphasis.

“Behind all that sweetness, you’re a little maniacal you know that?”  I chuckled, as I wrapped my arm around her and lovingly rubbed her belly.

“Just a little bit.”  Beth acknowledged enjoying the way I was touching her.

The Waterpark: Part 6

The New Routine

It was a busy Fall semester.  Classes were requiring so much more work than last year that I had to work my tail off just so I’d have enough time to spend with my ladies.  Jillian was over four nights per week for food and sex.  Beth was over the other three nights, plus we tended to study together and hit the gym together multiple times per week, not that I needed any more exercise with the amount of sex I was having.  I was so exhausted I found myself taking occasional naps during the day, just to keep my energy up at night.

Jillian and I were sticking to her new exercise program religiously, and we conducted weekly weigh-ins to both monitor her progress and determine the minimum number of times we made love that given week.  Even after five weeks of this routine, it still felt strange when she got on the scale in front of me and we did the math.  Not only was Jillian failing to lose weight, she was gaining it!

In total, she’d gained five pounds over the first five weeks of the semester and was up to 223lbs on the scale!  Jillian always seemed surprised that the number wasn’t going down, but I never saw the blown-up blonde turn down a dessert.  Her bad eating habits were clearly preventing her from making progress.

Normally, after Jillian and I worked up a good sweat, she would waddle into the kitchen naked and get herself a little bowl of ice cream.  Then she’d bring it back into the bedroom and slowly devour it in front of me, while making sure to drip a little ice cream onto her soft, naked body so I could then have the pleasure of licking it off her soft, smooth skin.  However, on this night, we decided to weigh her before she grabbed her customary post-sex snack.

“223 minus 160 is 63,” she calculated, as her fat naked body remained on the scale,  “63 pounds divided by seven is exactly nine.  That’s the same amount as last week.”

“You sounded more disappointed last week.”  I noted whilst appreciating the way Jillian’s formerly tight tummy now jutted farther outward than her swollen breasts did thanks to her big round bulge of belly fat.

“Yeah…  I’m just thinking…  If I was one pound heavier, our minimum would go up to 10 times per week,” she added slyly, resting her hands upon her belly and looking upon it’s girth as she gently jiggling her fat and felt her expansive weight wobble, “Besides there’s not much of a difference between 223 and 224, other than I get you one more day…”

“One more day?”  I echoed a little concerned, “What happened to four nights a week tops?”

“Four nights a week was conditional upon us squeezing three sessions into one of our nights together.  A condition you did not fulfill last week.”  Jillian explained matter-of-factly, “You expect me to believe you’d be able to handle two three-session nights per week?  We need another day together.  It’s that simple.”

“I told you I would make it up to you.”  I countered feeling uneasy.  It was true I’d been a little worn-out last week, too worn-out to give Jillian exactly what she wanted but giving her another full day per week meant one less night with Beth.

“You will, by giving me another night together every week from now on.”  Jillian insistently replied, whilst striking a more serious pose and placing her hands on her plump curvy hips.

“From now on?”   I repeated nervously.

“Or until I lose some of this blubber I guess.”  Jillian giggled truly sounding like the idea of thinning her body wasn’t her intension anymore.

Not knowing what to say, I remained silent for a moment.  She was using our contract to her advantage, just as she’d done over the summer against Beth.  Only this time, I was the one being outsmarted.

Thinking fast, I figured a way out of immediate capitulation, “Alright, next week if you’re 224lbs, we will revisit the issue.”

“Haha, honey, just give me a minute, I’ll be 224lbs well before this night ends.  I promise.”  Jillian laughed apparently amused by my resistance.

Giving me a seductive wink, she then waddled off the scale and into the kitchen without another word.  Rather than grabbing her usual little bowl of ice cream, tonight she opted to bring the whole half-gallon of chocolate ice cream into bed.  My first thought was that the container was probably almost empty, and she didn’t want to get an extra bowl dirty.  However, I quickly realized that the ice cream carton was full, and it wasn’t going to be full for long.

With me watching lustfully, Jillian dug into the creamy chocolate ice cream with reckless abandon.  She purred in enjoyment while she continued to eat.  I wondered if she was embellishing for my enjoyment or if she had really come to savor such sweet indulgences so intensely.  In my mind, either option was possible.

As the feasting continued, Jillian would increasingly put more ice cream on her spoon than she could get in her mouth.  It was like she enjoyed the way the cold dessert felt dripping down her pudgy cheeks and onto her full breasts.  As the melting cream began pooling together around her sunken bellybutton, thanks to the large roll of fat separating her lower belly from her upper belly as she sat down, I noticed the tips of Jillian’s swollen tits appeared rock hard.

I wondered lustfully if it was the cold sensation of the ice cream dripping down her body, her own gluttonous indulgence, or some combination of the two that were producing that effect.  Never had I enjoyed cleaning up someone else’s mess, like I enjoyed licking chocolate ice cream off Jillian’s breasts and belly.  Within a few more minutes, I’d licked her clean, and the rest of the ice cream had made its way from the carton, into Jillian’s ridiculously full looking tummy.

I continued to kiss and caress her bloated belly.  When I finally looked up, Jillian was looking down upon me with a big smile.  Was it a smile of contentment?  Had she figured out that I truly preferred plus-sized women?  Maybe it was just the sugar rush, but I had the feeling that something had suddenly changed.

In retrospect, I should have asked why she was smiling, but either I didn’t want to ruin the moment or maybe I was afraid of the answer.  Perhaps I was afraid that true, pure intimacy would lead to some type of exclusive commitment.  Either way, I decided not to think too hard about it.  So, I just returned her smile and enjoyed the moment.

She was officially 224lbs, the heaviest she’d ever been, and she knew how to use her extra added weight to her advantage.

Workout with Beth

The next afternoon, Beth and I met at the gym.  After five intense weeks of exercise, my loveable bottom-heavy redhead had made some progress.  She had lost seven pounds and was down to 191.  While she wasn’t thrilled by the slow pace of her weight-loss, her overall mood had been improving, probably because her clothes were fitting a little better now.

I found it funny that Beth claimed to be on a diet.  She was now only eating about half as much as she did a few months earlier.  However, since she had been consuming around 4000-5000 calories a day during the final few weeks of summer, cutting that number in half to what would still be 2500!  If she had taken time to analyze it, I doubt she’d consider her meal-plan a ‘reduced-calorie diet.’  Yet by eating comparatively less and working out rigorously, she was indeed losing weight.

At five-foot four inches tall, the change wasn’t very noticeable yet, she was still technically obese with a massive butt, large breasts, and a ** gut.  To my eyes, there was nobody sexier, except perhaps Jillian recently, but I’d never dare say something like that to Beth.  Instead, I commented every day on how thin Beth looked and how attractive she was, even if I secretly wished she’d let loose as Jillian had done.

Sitting on the exercise bike next to her, I purposely tried to pedal slow, so she’d feel comfortable putting forth a more relaxed effort.  It seemed to me that as long as she felt she was putting in more effort than I was, Beth was satisfied with her exercise regardless of the intensity and longevity of the given workout.  Part of me wanted her to accuse me of slacking, so I could tell her that I was simply distracted by her beauty.

Boy was she beautiful.  Her thick legs, and shapely booty were made to squeeze into tight black leggings.  Catching me staring at her, Beth smiled and broke the silence, “I’m going to have to cancel some of our plans this weekend.  My little sister, Jenny, is coming to town.  She graduates college in May and wants to talk about applying to law schools.”

“No problem, I could use the rest,” I huffed relieved that I could give Jillian her fifth night this week without arousing suspicion from Beth, I still hadn’t figured out how I’d break the news to my lovable redhead.

“What do you mean?” Beth wondered.

“Nothing.  I’ve just been a little tired lately.  You know, school stuff,” I answered not wanting to talk with her about how Jillian was wearing me down thanks to all the sex we were having.

“OK.  I’ll be busy with Jenny Friday, but I was thinking maybe we’ll all go out clubbing on Saturday that way we can have some fun and you can meet her.  She’s a handful,” Beth revealed with a smirk.

“How so?” I wondered.

“She’s always been a bit of a rebel.  Plus, she’s more of a drama queen than I am.  She drives my mom way crazier than I do.”  Beth elaborated, as she wiped some sweat from her beautifully freckled face.

“Sounds like meeting her should be fun,”  I smiled.

“It should be fine, assuming Jenny doesn’t spill the beans to mom about how fat I got,” Beth sighed.

“I wouldn’t worry about it.  Worst case scenario she exaggerates about how much weight you’ve gained.  Then, when you come to Thanksgiving thinner than you are right now, you’ll beat their expectations and they’ll think it’s not too bad.”  I explained trying to cheer her up.

“Is that how you think of me? ‘Not too bad’?”  Beth frowned dramatically.

“You know that’s not true.  I’m just saying that in your mom’s eyes, if you come home for Thanksgiving thinner than how Jenny describes you, your mom won’t make as big of deal about gaining a few, very sexy pounds.”  I clarified, while reaching over and lovingly pinching Beth’s expansive butt.

“You don’t know my mom.  She’s been on my sister’s case non-stop since she put on the freshman 15 and never lost it.  When she sees me, she’s going to flip,” Beth articulated in apparent despair.

“I’m sure your mom’s not that bad,” I reassured her.

“It’s going to be a tough week with my parents… and without you.”  Beth sighed, as she tried to keep her pace on the stationary bike steady.

“I’m going to miss you too.  Hopefully, we’ll get to spend some extra quality time together right before the break.  Plus, we’ve both got our cell phones, so we’ll never really be too far away,” I added optimistically.

Jenny’s Weekend-Friday

On Friday, Beth picked Jenny up at the airport.  After getting settled at Beth’s apartment, Jenny and Beth went to a little bar and grill near my apartment.  Sometime after they’d each enjoyed more than a few drinks, I got a text message invite to come and join them from Beth.  Since Jillian and I weren’t planning on meeting up until after midnight, I agreed to stop by.

On my way over, another text from Beth explained that she wanted us to show her sister a good time so she wouldn’t make a big deal about her weight gain to their mother.  I found Beth’s insecurity about her inflated figure kind of attractive.  Part of me hoped her sister would comment on her considerable weight gain.

I got to the bar a few minutes later and found Beth and Jenny seated at a booth toward the back of the establishment, drinking cocktails and munching on what little remained of a platter of comfort food appetizers.  They'd totally demolished their food.  So much for Beth’s diet apparently.

Turning my attention back to the ladies, there was no question that Beth and Jenny were sisters.  They both had the same red hair and beautiful blue eyes, not to mention a very similar pear-shaped figure.  Jenny looked a lot like Beth did last year.

When she stood up to shake my hand I did my best to avoid looking like I was checking her out, yet I could quickly tell that she was also naturally curvy, like Beth. I estimated that she was probably about 5’6” and 160 pounds.  The biggest difference I noticed between the sisters was that Beth’s boobs were far more prominent than her taller younger sisters.

“I’m glad I finally got to meet the man my sister has been talking so much about,” Jenny proclaimed while shaking my hand.  It was then I noticed her nose-ring and the tattoo on the inside of her wrist.

“It’s nice to meet you too,” I answered, thinking she had more of an edgy overall look than Beth, “I hear that you’re considering coming here for school next year?”

“I’m thinking about it.  My sister really likes it.  And clearly the food seems to agree with her.”  Jenny tipsily chuckled, as her eyes fell to Beth’s bloated midsection.

“Come on,” Beth interjected, her mouth full of half chewed up mozzarella stick, “I thought we agreed that we weren’t going to talk about this tonight,”

“I gained like ten pounds freshman year and maybe five pounds since then and mom has been on my case ever since.  Meanwhile you gained like fifty in one year and she’s never got on your case once!”  Jenny snapped back.

“That’s because I’ve been trying to keep it a secret, can you blame me?”  Beth responded with a shrug.  Her big breasts jiggled with the motion as if to underscore what she was saying.

“You could have been there for me, at least a little bit,” Jenny pouted, as tears started to flow.

“I’m sorry.  I’ve told mom many times that she needed to lighten up with you, but you know how she is; she doesn’t really listen to either of us.  I’m sorry I don’t stick up for you more,” Beth started almost sobbing, ** back tears.  She then gave her little sister a teary hug.

“No, I’m the one who should be sorry.  It’s not your fault.  Mom’s just a b*tch sometimes.” Jenny sobbed.

“All the time.  When she sees me on Thanksgiving you’ll see.  She’ll forget all about you.  I’ll draw all her fire,” Beth reassured her.

Jenny and Beth hugged for a few more seconds.  While watching this heartfelt moment between two sisters, I tried my best not to imagine myself in the middle of their hug.  After composing themselves, both girls let out a little awkward giggle, realizing that I was still standing by the table with them.

“You know, maybe I shouldn’t have come by.  I’d hate to be a third wheel and you two definitely look like you have some catching up to do…” I said uncomfortably.  I truly felt like I was intruding on their time together.  

“I think you’re right.  Are you sure you wouldn’t mind?”  Beth asked gingerly.

“Not at all. You two should really catch up.”  I supportively replied.

“Thanks for understanding.  Tomorrow night though, I promise we’ll skip the girl talk and the three of us will go out for a good time,” Beth promised.

“That sounds like a plan.  I’ll talk to you later,” I said before waving ‘bye’ to both of them and adding, “It was nice meeting you Jenny.”

“I’m usually not like this.  I promise that I will be a lot more fun tomorrow,” Jenny insisted with a wink.

“Don’t worry about it.  You haven’t seen your sister in forever and you guys have a lot to get off your chests.  I think it’s great that you’re getting an opportunity to bond,”  I said encouragingly.

“Thanks again,” Beth said as she stood up to give me a big kiss and hug.

I then I headed over to Jillian’s apartment for out latest booty call.  Although, the whole time I was with Jillian, I couldn't help but wonder how far off her diet Beth would venture entertaining her sister...

The Waterpark: Part 7

Jenny’s Weekend-Saturday

Jillian wore me out Friday night.  I spent Saturday catching up on my rest, my homework and running errands.  I told Beth I’d meet her and Jenny at a local club around 10PM.

I got to the place early and waited for my curvy dates to arrive.  I could see them coming from about a block away.  Jenny was wearing tight jean shorts that showed off her impressive curves and a tight form-fitting green blouse that exposed her soft gut and highlighted her cute and shiny bellybutton ring.  I did my best not to gawk as she approached with Beth who also looked hot in skin-tight blue jeans and a white tank top straining to contain the girth of her heftier belly.  I wondered with excitement if Beth’s shirt might become translucent once she started to perspire on the dance floor.

“Ladies, you both look fantastic,” I declared, as they arrived within earshot of me.  From the look of their distended bellies, I discerned that both had already eaten well earlier in the day.

“You don’t look too bad yourself,” Jenny winked walking a stride ahead of Beth who appeared to be struggling to keep up.

“Watch out, she’s a flirt when she drinks,” Beth warned, pausing to take a breath and then continuing, “And we had a few drinks before we got here.”

“I’m not a flirt,” Jenny said, as she put her arm around my shoulders, “I’m just less inhibited.”

“Mark my words.”  Beth replied, while she tried to reach her arm around my shoulders too, on the opposite side of me, but ended up settling for my waist thanks to our height difference.  

With that we headed into the club for a night of drinks, laughs, dance, and food.  When all was said and done all of us were well and truly buzzed.  Dancing with two beautiful redheads had been fun, but so had been watching them munch away on the various foods the club was known for, mainly pizza and some killer Mexican burritos.

Around 1AM, I invited the girls to come back to my place for some more drinks.

“I know a great drinking game!” Jenny ** announced, as we began our short walk back to my apartment.

When we got there, I turned on some music, threw down some pillows so we could sit comfortably on the carpet and grabbed a few beers out of the fridge.  Jenny then introduced Beth and I to a new drinking game called, “I Bet.” It seemed similar to Truth or Dare, but less childish and with more drinking.  Here were the rules:

1. A ‘Bettor’ makes a bet of some sort which can be accepted by any other player.

2. If the bet is not accepted, then the person making the bet takes a half drink and the betting rotates to the next person (this penalty is to discourage the Bettor from making unacceptable bets)

3. If one of the other players (Challenger) accepts the bet and wins, then the Bettor must take 2 drinks.

4. If a Challenger accepts the bet and loses, then the Challenger takes one drink.

The game started off fairly innocent.  Jenny bet Beth that she couldn’t balance a spoon on her nose, the stubborn redhead accepted the bet and failed spectacularly.  I couldn’t help chuckling a little bit, as she gulped down her first drink.  In retaliation Beth bet Jenny that she couldn’t say the alphabet backwards in less than 90 seconds.  A bet which Jenny accepted and won much to my surprise.  Gulping down more and more beer, my eyes lingered on the way Beth’s belly continued bloating father outward as the game wore on.

As I had predicted Beth had gotten a bit sweaty at the club.  The damp nature of her shirt did in fact make it a bit see through.  I’ll admit that it was hard paying attention to our little game when my eyes were being treated to such a visual feast.

Sometime later in the night, Beth’s wagered that she could hold her breath longer than either of us, a boast that Jenny and I didn’t want to call her on, so Beth was stuck taking half a drink.  Not even a half hour into our drinking game, it was clear Beth was chucking down the vast majority of the alcohol.

That’s when things started getting interesting.

“I bet you can’t put twelve chips in your mouth without swallowing.”  Jenny bet her sister, as Beth grabbed a bag of Doritos from my pantry and started throwing chips in her mouth.

Unable to resist chewing and swallowing the delectable treat, Beth cursed, “F*ck these are soooo goooood!”

“Drink!”  Jenny order giddy as could be.

I was enamored by Beth’s drunken lack of restraint as she started drinking again.

“*Buuuurrrp!!!*  Excuse meee,” Beth murmured after taking her two drinks.  Looking a little off balance, Beth then plopped her big but next to me and groaned as she unbuttoned her pants, “F*ck these jeanssss, they’re sooooo tight.”

“Are the jeans tight tubby?  Or are you just overweight?”  Jenny teased in an annoying tone, while she eyed the way Beth’s belly had parted her unbuttoned pants and pushed the hem of her tank top North of her sunken belly button.

“I’m overweight.”  Beth blushed, as she dredged her hand back into the Dorito bag and heaved a handful of chips into her mouth.

I could tell Beth was irritated that Jenny had called her tubby.  Yet clearly she wasn’t irritated enough to quit grazing.  This binge eating spectacle Beth was putting on was tickling my imagination in all the right ways.

Swallowing her salty treat, Beth took a disapproving glance at her sister’s own swollen midsection and declared, “I bet that I’m not the only one in this apartment who’s overweight.”

Clutching her stuffed gut, Jenny slurred, “I am not overweight!  I might beee twelve, maybeeee fifteen pounds heavier than I was in high school, but I know that I’m not fat.  You’re going down sis.”

“How much is overweight anyway,” I asked, although I already knew the answer.

Pulling out her phone and asking Google, Beth soon replied, “According a BMI table, a five foot-six person should weigh less than 155 pounds.  Does that scale in the bathroom still work?”

“It works.”  I nodded, as I got up and went into the bathroom to retrieve the scale.  I normally kept it under the sink, so I’d have to get down on my knees to search for it.  In my drunken state, it wasn’t a fast process.

As I looked, I felt excitement.  I was curious to find out exactly how much Beth’s sister weighed.  By the curvy look of her, Jenny was around 160lbs, but it was certainly possible she was a little more or less than that.  Then again, considering she was so bloated, I figured she’d be on the heavier side.

Grabbing the scale and standing up, I was surprised to see Jenny enter the bathroom to check on me.

“Need any help?”  She asked innocently, while her eyes zeroed in on the scale I was holding.

“Nope, I found it.”  I smiled, as she reached out and grabbed it from me, in response I wondered out loud, “Hey, what are you doing?”

Rolling her eyes, Jenny lifted up her shirt with one hand to reveal the expansive state of her little beer belly.  Patting her extended gut for emphasis, Jenny explained, “I probably have about ten pounds of beer in here.  I just want to ensure I get an accurate reading.”

Having spoken, I watched as Jenny fiddled with the bottom of the scale, rigging it to read a few pounds lighter than normal.

“Maybe five pounds, but definitely not ten,” I countered with a poke to Jenny’s exposed gut.  Her belly felt as solid as a bowling ball, quite the contrast to Beth’s soft chub.

“Fine, I’ll take off seven pounds.  Don’t tell Beth.”  Jenny compromised, as she finished fiddling with it and handed the scale back to me.  Then she nudged me to get out of the bathroom with a stern, “Come on, move.  I gotta pee.”

Rejoining Beth, I placed the scale in the middle of the rug and wondered if spilling the beans was a good idea.  On the one hand, Beth had sucked down quite a lot of beer thanks to this drinking game, on the other hand, she could certainly hold her alcohol a lot better than Jenny, and I didn’t want to have to clean up anybody’s vomit tonight.

Deciding to let Jenny get away with her little deception, I held my tongue as I watched Jenny return from the bathroom.  It was smart of her to go before weighing herself, she was clearly determined to weigh as little as possible.  So determined in fact, that before she stepped on, she straight up took her top off and looked poised to undo her snug jean shorts.  In her bloated state, Jenny was sporting quite the little muffin top.

“Eh-eh-eh!  The shorts stay on!  And put your shirt back on!”  Beth grunted clearly not as impressed with Jenny’s theatrics as I was.

“No way, it’s super-hot in here!”  Jenny argued, as I couldn’t help but study the way her figure looked almost as tantalizing as her sister’s.  

“Quit stalling!”  Beth countered, while Jenny reluctantly staggered onto the scale in response.

She struggled for a moment to balance herself, but after a few seconds, finally the digital number flashed 154lbs.

“Close, but no cigar!  I won.  Now drink,” Jenny laughed, as she stepped off the scale.  In nothing but jean shorts and a tight black bra, the way her gut jiggled was completely on display.

“Not yet.”  Beth smirked in her lawyer voice, “I said, and I quote, ‘I’m not the only PERSON in this apartment who’s overweight,’ sooooo babe…  Get on the scale.”

I felt a flutter in the pit of my stomach.  The last time I’d weighed-in with Beth had been an embarrassing experience and now her half naked sister was watching me like a hawk.  

“No way your boyfriend’s overweight.”  Jenny shook her head, while her tipsy eyes gave me a once over.

“We’ll see.  Overweight for someone who’s 5’11 is… 175lbs and above.  Come on babe,”  Beth urged, as she struggled to her feet, grabbed her sister’s blouse and threw it to her to put back on.

In response, Jenny tossed the shirt behind the couch, and growled, “No it’s too hot.”

For a moment, Beth clearly wasn’t happy with this response, she made eye contact with me conveying  as much.  However, rather than scolding her younger sister, she seemed to take a moment and digest Jenny’s reasoning.  Suddenly pealing her way out of her damp tank top and tossing it to the floor as well, Beth muttering much to my enjoyment, “You’re right, it is hot in here.”

Staring in awe for a moment at the two beautiful sisters wearing nothing but undersized bras and their tight pants in front of me, I couldn’t resist ogling both sisters.  Beth was bustier and much heavier overall than her sister.  Her body was thicker, wider, and doughier.  Jenny was taller, more thick than she was wide, and had a thinner face than her older sister.  I thought both were sexy, but to me Beth was the more attractive of the two by a country mile.

Noticing the girls had caught me staring at them, I returned my attention to the matter at hand.

Letting out a sigh, I took solace in the fact I’d been so freaking active these last five weeks.  I was confident I wasn’t 186lbs anymore, besides Jenny had rigged the scale to read seven pounds lighter, I was in the clear.

So, I got on the scale and… it read 184lbs.

I couldn’t believe it.  Doing the math in my drunken state, I realized I was 191lbs.  Granted I was wearing clothes and stuffed with a ton of beer, in reality I was probably around 186lbs still, but how was it possible for someone like me to be so active yet not lose a few pounds?  I didn’t understand.

“Yay!  I won.  Now drink Jenny!”  Beth cheered triumphantly, as her sister downed two big gulps of beer and Beth picked up the bag of Doritos she’d been munching on, and held it in my direction, “Come on babe, don’t make me eat all by myself, we fatties gotta stick together!”

“Quit it.”  I shook my head, while I got off the scale and tried to refuse Beth’s offer.

Shoving it back in my face, Beth pinched an inch of my midsection and wined, “Come on,  You gotta be hungry.”

I hated it when Beth acted like this.

“Give them to me, you’ve had enough,”  Jenny reached in for the rescue and took the bag away from Beth.  Her eyes signaled that she wasn’t just in awe of how much her plump sister could pack away into that big gut of hers, she was disgusted.

“Hey giv’em back!”  Beth wined trying to get the bag back.

“You’ve had enough.”  Jenny countered managing to keep the bag safe for a moment before her sister smothered her and reclaimed the Doritos.

“My diet is already ruined this weekend, soooo *Burp!* f*ck it.”  Beth shrugged before reaching in for more chips.

“Gross.”  Jenny grunted before turning to me and muttering, “How can you tolerate dating such a pig?”

“Hey!  I’m not a pig!”  Beth vehemently disagreed, her big breasts jiggling as she protested, “I may be overweight, but I’m not in terrible shape!”

“It’s true.”  I agreed.

“Yeah right.”  Jenny scoffed unconvinced.

“Fine.  I’ll prove it too you.  I bet that I can do more sit-ups than you can,” Beth announced very confidently for someone so bloated.

“It’s not your turn.”  Jenny smugly informed her.

“Who cares?  What’s wrong?  You scared?”  Beth replied with a tipsy competitive intensity.

“You’re on, tubby.  I haven’t done sit-ups in years, but I shouldn’t have any trouble beating your fat ass.”  Jenny giggled.

“We’ll do the sit-ups at the same time and whoever quits first loses,” Beth explained, while both girls ** laid on their backs and Beth lowered the zipper on her already unbuttoned jeans for greater range of motion.

“I heard that.  Two can play at this game,” Jenny said, while unbuttoning her fly and then unzipping her jean shorts, which exposed more of her cute beer belly.

I knew that Beth was going to have trouble winning this bet, we did sit-ups at the gym at least three times a week, but looking at the size of each sister’s gut, it was clear Beth’s doughier body was going to work against her.  Plus, she’d drank quite a bit more than her sister over the course of our little drinking game.

As the contest started and both girls did their sit-ups at the same time while I announced the number:

“One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!”  I counted as I noticed Beth was starting to slow down, “Come on babe, don’t slow down.”

Looking at me with a look of discontent, Beth opened her mouth and released a loud, “*Buuuuuuurrppp!!*”

“Gross.”  Jenny scoffed, as the sit-up challenge continued.

“Eight!  Nine!  Ten!  Eleven!  Twelve!”  I called out.

“*Buuuuuuuuuurrrppp!*  Ugh…”  Beth belched seemingly in a little pain but managing to just barely keep up with her sister.

“You are disgust… *Buuurrrppp!*”  Jenny echoed with a loud and sudden belch of her own.  Her embarrassment was obvious, I’ve never seen cheeks so read.  Clearly all the carbonation from the beer was hindering both sisters.

Jenny slowed momentarily down to match the pace of her comparatively plumper sister, as I continued, “Thirteen!  Fourteen!  Fifteen!  Sixteen!”

However, Beth was struggling far more than she was.  Her breathing became winded, as did Jenny’s, but by the time my count reached 21, it was Beth who didn’t even make the attempt to sit-up.

“*Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrppp!*  Oh my god…  This was a bad idea…”  Beth pouted exhausted and mortified by how gassy her burps sounded.

“Who’s in *Burp!* shape?” Jenny taunted, slightly winded and trying to catch her breath.

“Alright *pant* you win…  Guess I’m more *Wheeze* out of shape than I thought…”  Beth muttered, looking just as embarrassed as she was exhausted, “But just because you beat me doesn’t mean you’re in shape!”

“Better shape than you are tubby.”  Jenny countered, “I bet you can’t even fit into your boyfriends’ clothes.”

“First, he’s not my boyfriend, I told you we’re not exclusive.  And secondly, neither could you!”  Beth grunted clearly not wanting to take Jenny up on her challenge.

Smiling slyly, Jenny countered, “I could totally squeeze into your boyfriends’ jeans!”

“I bet you can’t.”  I chimed in.  I knew there was no chance of Beth getting her wide, thick ass into my jeans.  Jenny’s butt was pretty big too, it was very thick, but it wasn’t as wide as her sisters.

“Challenge accepted!”  Jenny announced loudly with some excitement.  Sending a wink my way, Jenny giggled,  “Now take them off.  Even if I lose, this will still be worth it.”

“I think you’ve had enough to drink,” Beth warned her sister, as I pulled off my jeans.

“And I think you were right when you said he had a great ass,” Jenny laughed.

Standing in my boxers and feeling objectified I jokingly complained, “You do realize that I’m standing right here?”

“Sorry.  Or I’m not sorry.  Whatever makes more sense,” Jenny giggled, clearly trashed.

With a smile, I handed over my jeans to Jenny, who slowly pulled off her own jean shorts to reveal her curvy butt and soft, round thighs.  It was then I noticed she had a much larger flowery tattoo covering one side of her left hip.  She then stood up and pulled one leg into my jeans knee high and then the other. As she pulled the jeans to mid-thigh, the jeans started to get tight, and she began to lose her balance.  She then sat down on the couch and leaned back, moving the jeans up a few more inches, reaching all the way up to her meaty ass.  She kept pulling, but that wagon she was draggin’ wasn’t cooperating one bit and I couldn’t help but gawk.  Luckily Beth was laughing at her sister’s struggles from behind me, which meant that she didn’t notice me staring at her sister.

After about two minutes, Jenny finally gave up.  She then sat back down and had another drink.  She didn’t even bother to put her shorts back on.  Beth called her on this, to which Jenny again blamed the heat of my apartment.  Perhaps threatened by her younger sister’s provocative display, Beth wrestled her jeans off to match.  With both sisters comfortably clothed in nothing but their underwear, I was in heaven, and Jenny broke the silence, “I guess it’s my turn again?  Right?”

“Right.”  I nodded, as Beth leaned her doughy body against mine, signaling to me she was getting tired.

“I bet that you can’t do four pushups with me lying on your back,” Jenny challenged point at me.

Glancing at Beth for approval, she seemed a little perturbed by her younger sisters behavior but didn’t say anything.  Not hearing any protest, I declared, “I’ll take that challenge.”

Getting on the ground, I wasn’t just happy to have an opportunity to put all those hours in the gym to good use.  In my drunken state, I was actually pretty excited to feel Jenny’s weight on top of me.  So, I laid down on my stomach and Jenny laid face down on top of me with her hands around my waist.  Noticing Jenny casually feel my stomach and then my firm chest, Beth shook her head, but didn’t really object.  It was if she’d known Jenny would try something sly like this.  So, I took a deep breath and then proceeded to do four semi-challenging pushups.  During the quick process, I felt Jenny’s hand wander a bit farther south than it really should have considering I was only wearing boxers, but I chalked it up to an accident, as Jenny rolled off me and took two drinks.

“I bet he can do EIGHT pushups with me on his back,” Beth declared sounding drunken and jealous.

“Challenge!”  Jenny excitedly exclaimed, as she turned to me and teased, “There’s no way you lift an extra thirty or forty pounds four more times.  You barely lifted me.”

“I guess we’ll see about that.”  I hummed, as I remained on the floor and waited for Beth to lumber her plump body on top of me.  In no time, she assumed the same position her sister had moments ago with her hands around my waist.  I could definitely feel her extra flesh touching my skin, and her extra weight.  It was a lot harder to breath with Beth on my back than Jenny.  The contrast was turning me on.

“If I’m too much, just say so.  I don’t wanna hurt you.”  Beth whispered considerately in my ear.

“When have I ever not wanted you on top of me?”  I replied with confidence, as I struggled to push myself off the ground.  My arms were a little tired from lifting Jenny, but after a grunt, I was able to hoist Beth’s chubby body off the ground.  The second pushup was easier than the first, but still lightyears more difficult than it had been with Jenny.  My arms were shaking, but my conviction wasn’t.  I managed two more pushups without incident, but on the fifth I faltered.  Beth’s weight was just too much for me.  

Collapsing to the ground in defeat, Jenny smiled smugly and ordered, “Drink sis!”

“I can’t!”  Beth pouted, “If I drink anymore I’m gonna get sick.”

“We should probably call it night then.”  I figured, as I looked to Jenny and added, “You’re welcome to stay over, I can sleep on the couch.  You two can have the bed.”

“Actually, that couch looks pretty comfortable,” Jenny selflessly suggested, “You guys can have the bed and do whatever couples do.”

“I’ll get you some sheets and a pillow,” Beth insisted, as she slurred her words.

“I’ll get them.  How about you just hop in bed?”  I offered.

“Great idea!”  Beth blissfully smiled before leaning in and plopping a big wet kiss on my lips, “Don’t keep me waiting too long.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it.”  I replied.

Over the next ten minutes, Beth used the bathroom and wobbled her way under the covers of my bed.  I proceeded to place an empty trash can on Beth’s side of the bed just in case she got sick.  Then I helped set up Jenny’s makeshift bed.

By the time I had everything squared away, Jenny and I could hear Beth’s snoring coming from the bedroom.

“I guess she passed out.”  Jenny hummed, as I brought another trash can and placed by her spot on the couch.

“I guess so.”  I nodded a little disappointed that meant I wouldn’t be having any sex tonight.  Seeing Beth break her diet like this had turned me on something fierce.

Resigned to my fate, I was about to join Beth, when Jenny suddenly grabbed my hand.

“Y’know, I’m not tired.  We could keep playing for a little bit.”  Jenny smiled earnestly.  She looked like a million bucks bloated and stripped down to her underwear.

Sensing interest in her eyes, I sat down to join her.  In response I hummed, “I’d like that.”

“I believe it was your turn.”  Jenny grinned, while we both leaned back into the sofa.

Feeling flirty, I picked my words carefully, “I bet…  You and Beth have never been with the same guy before.”

“Like a threesome?”  Jenny almost coughed.

“Yeah, exactly.”  I nodded enjoying the way Jenny blushed.  A threesome with my bottom-heavy redheaded bombshells would probably be the highlight of my life.

“Not yet.”  Jenny recovered with a wink, before adding, “Although I did date one of her ex-boyfriends for a few months.  So, we have been with the same guy, just at different times.  Sooooo, drink.”

“Hmhm, fine.”  I shrugged as I downed some more beer, “Your turn.”

“Hmm…  I bet…”  Jenny paused, while she stood up from the couch and hovered over me.  Gazing into my eyes, I could see the desire in her soul.  Smirking nervously, Jenny then cooed, “I bet if I sit on your lap, you’ll get a big boner.”  

“Try me.”  I replied without hesitation.  In my drunken state I was dying for Jenny to rub her thick booty all over my lap.

“Okayyy.”  Jenny blushed, as she turned around and slowly perched her backside upon me.  Wiggling back and forth the right way, it didn’t take much to achieve her desired results.  Giggling, Jenny happily burst, “That was fast.  I knew you liked me.”

Before I could reply, Jenny twirled her body around and pressed her lips upon my own.  My hands went to squeeze her abundant ass.  As turned on as I was, and as much as I wanted it, something inside me caused me to halt what I was doing and grab her shoulders.

“Jenny.  We can’t be doing this.”  I explained with disappointment dripping off my voice.

Ignoring me, Jenny leaned in for another kiss.

“Jenny!”  I grunted gently pushing against her shoulders to free my lips.

“Why not?  You want me, I want you.  What’s the big deal?  It feels so good.”  Jenny ** pleaded, “Besides you two aren’t exclusive so what’s the problem?”

Unsure of what was stopping me, I didn’t have an immediate answer.

Trying to read my mind, Jenny guessed, “If you are worried about Beth finding out, don’t worry, I can keep a secret.”

“It’s not that.”  I shook my head.

“Then why not?  Beth told me about how she hooked up with your brother.  Don’t you wanna get even?”  Jenny urged seemly overrun by her desire.

“No.  I can’t do that to Beth.”  I replied searching for the right words to deescalate the situation.

“She did it to you.”  Jenny reminded me, her hand delving down to caress my hard-on.

“She made a mistake.”  I rationalized, while Jenny continued stroking me.

“Exactly, make one with me.”  Jenny pleaded, as her lips once again met with my own…

One more part to go in this story!  I hope you are enjoying it so far!

To mix things up I'm going to let the readers decide how this ends.  How should this fattening love-triangle end???  Does the protagonist end up with Beth or Jillian?  YOU DECIDE!

Comment who you want it to be below!  Please provide your reasoning if you want to!

A week from now, I'll tally up the votes and post the ending you choose!

Cheers!

The Waterpark: Part 8

In Opposite Directions

Over the next month, my passionate one-night-stand with Jenny drifted into a pleasant memory.  Lucky for me, Jenny held true to her word.  It turned out the temptress could keep a secret.

Instead of dwelling on the past, I refocused myself on my studies and my two lovely ladies.  Law school was tough and seemingly getting tougher by the day, but the same could be said of my trying to juggle two curvy aspiring lawyers who were both vying for more and more of my scarce free time.

For her part, after her indulgent weekend with Jenny had set her diet back nearly to square one, Beth began exercising like a woman possessed.  More determined than ever to slim down, I began to notice that the curves she developed over the summer were slowly but surely disappearing before my eyes.  As a supportive boyfriend, I held my tongue.  I accompanied her to the gym and provided as much encouragement as I could possibly muster.

In total Beth lost an additional 10 pounds over the course of four weeks, dropping her weight to a curvy 181lbs.  She was more confident and still looked very sexy, but I missed her extra pounds that now seemed absent across her shrinking midsection.

I tried my best to hide my disappointment, though it wasn’t easy.  Regardless of her weight, I really liked Beth and sincerely wanted her to be happy, even at the expense of my own happyness.

Like Beth, Jillian was also acting like a woman possessed over the same period of time; however, her obsession wasn’t with losing weight, it was with gaining it.  We never talked about it, but I was convinced that she had figured out that I preferred big, beautiful women and I was turned on by weight gain.  When I would hang around her Jillian would say things like:

“I really shouldn’t be eating this,” while eating an entire chocolate creme pie right in front of me.

Or she’d say, “I really need to lose this fat tummy,” while playing with her belly as we were having sex.

One night, while she was bouncing on top of me, exhausting her fattened form in a state of pure bliss, she described in great detail, all the foods she was planning on eating for Thanksgiving supper:

“I bet you’d like to watch, wouldn’t you?” she teased as my hands ravaged her growing body.

“Yes!”  I groan in ecstasy.  It was like she had me wrapped around her little finger, I found her completely irresistible and I had a sneaking suspicion that something about gaining appealed to her too.

The sex with Jillian kept getting better as her body got bigger.  Her softness nearly overwhelmed my sense of touch.  In just four weeks, she gained 11 pounds and was up to 235 pounds.  Jillian had now gained an even 100 pounds over the last 14 months.  According to our agreement, we needed to have sex eleven times per week.  That meant that we were spending five nights per week together and squeezing three sessions into one of the nights per week.

By gaining so much weight, Jillian was essentially keeping me away from Beth, and when Beth was on her own she devoted even more time to sweating away her extra pounds in the gym.  As a result, my curvy redhead continued slimming down, while my plump blonde kept packing it on.

Beth did not know about the agreement that Jillian and I had, but she clearly did not like the amount of time that Jillian and I were spending together.  Beth and I were able to spend two nights per week together, plus a few afternoons, not counting the time we spent in the gym or studying together, but still, it wasn’t enough for her.

She wanted more from our relationship and part of me wanted to give it to her.  Beth was tender and sensitive in a way Jillian just wasn’t.  However, the problem still remained, she wanted commitment, and I wanted her to put on weight, just like Jillian continued to do without hesitation.  Although I didn’t ask her to, Jillian had selflessly gained most of that weight for me.  Our physical chemistry for one another was off the charts, even if I had put on a few extra pounds myself lately, the sex was fantastic.

I cared deeply for Beth just as much as I cared about Jillian, but if my plump blonde kept fattening up and monopolizing more and more of my time, I knew it wouldn’t be long until Beth left.

I knew I couldn’t string along two women forever, soon I’d have to make a choice or Beth would make one for me.  My dilemma was that both Jillian and Beth satisfied different things I craved.  Being with Jillian was a physical fantasy come true, she was a commanding lover, spontaneous, and passionate.  However, being with Beth quite simply made my soul happy, she was caring, attentive, and such a sexy submissive.

In order to level the playing field, and make the right choice, I needed to tell Beth the truth about my preferences…

Full Disclosure

I usually spent Saturday nights with Beth, but I knew this wasn’t going to be a normal evening together.  This was going to be the night I told her everything.

For all I knew, after hearing the truth, it might be the night she decided to finally leave me.  However, I hoped that by telling Beth about my arrangement with Jillian, and my dilemma, we might be able to figure a way for the two of us to save what we had.

As much as it pained me, I committed to the idea that I was going to be entirely honest with Beth tonight, no matter what.

At my apartment, I painstakingly prepared a romantic, candlelit spaghetti dinner for the two of us.  Beth arrived wearing a tight pair of blue jeans and a little blue crop top which showed off her still curvy midriff.  She was early, as usual, so she got to spend a few minutes watching me finish preparing dinner.

I smoothly boiled the noodles while warming up the spaghetti sauce in the microwave and stuck a loaf of frozen garlic bread in the oven.  I poured Beth a glass of red wine as she admired my handiwork.

“So, what’s the special occasion?” she wondered, her eyes glued to mine.

“Every moment we spend together is a special occasion to me,” I replied sounding as smooth as could be.  Hiding my nervousness with charm had become second nature.

“No, seriously, what’s with the candles?  And you even cleaned your filthy kitchen.  That big spot on the floor is gone.”  Beth pointed out sensing something was off.

“My kitchen is not filthy, and that spot wasn’t that big,” I replied defensively, “But yeah, I’m trying to impress you, okay?  That’s what’s going on.”

Without another word, I quickly approached her and leaned in for a kiss.

Welcoming my lips with unbridled enthusiasm we remained locked in our passion for more than a few moments.

“You’re off to a pretty good start,” Beth cooed coyly after our kiss had run its lengthy course.

“Just pretty good?  Not great?”  I teased pinching her firmer feeling butt.

“I’ve got very high standards,” Beth replied playfully, as she took a seat at my table.

“Anyone as smart, sweet and beautiful as you should have high standards,” I replied joining her.

“Flattery will get you nowhere,” she smirked, crossing her thick, yet athletic legs.

“Really?”  I pouted jokingly.

“No.  You can pretty much have me any time you want.”  Beth shrugged, as her smile seemed to slowly dwindle and she continued in a more mellow tone, “Although it doesn’t feel like you’ve wanted me as much as you used to.”

“That’s really not true,” I protested, while my soft stomach erupted in nervous butterflies.  It was true, and deep down I knew that, I just didn’t want to admit it.

“Over the summer I couldn’t keep you off me if I wanted.  Now…  I mean when we see each other…  I don’t know, it just doesn’t feel like we’re connecting like we used to.”  Beth frowned, as she took another look at the candles on the table

“There is a different reason why we haven’t been able to spend as much umm…  quality time together.  It’s Jillian.”   I loudly expressed trying to alleviate some of the beautiful redhead’s insecurity,

Clearly uncomfortable, Beth muttered, “Do I really need to hear about her?  I’ve been going out of my way to not think about you with her.”

“I’m sorry, but there is something I have to tell you.  It will help explain why I haven’t been as intimate with you recently,” I explained, while placing my hand on hers, “I’m crazy about you.  And need your advice, or at least your understanding.”

Beth cautiously nodded her head silently, as I proceeded to tell her about the contract Jillian and I signed at the beginning of the year and how the obese blonde was using that contract to manipulate my time, drain my lust dry, and keep me away from her.

After a minute of deep thought, Beth finally asked, “Two hundred and thirty-five pounds?”

“Yeah, that’s right,” I replied.

“Wow…  And you still find her attractive?”  Beth doubted.

“Well, I’m a guy…  I find a lot of women attractive,” I answered, trying to deflect the question.

“No, I mean, do you find Jillian at TWO HUNDRED and THIRTY-FIVE pounds attractive???”  Beth rephrased her question far more pointedly.

“Yes,” I shrugged trying to stay true to my commitment to being honest with her tonight.

“Do you think she’s as attractive now as she was last year?” Beth continued with her line of questioning with a certain intensity I usually didn’t see from her.

I felt like she was cross-examining me.

“Yes,” I answered succinctly.

“Do you find her more attractive now than you did last year?” The curvy red-head pressed on.

I nodded my head in confirmation.

“Do you think I’m as attractive now as I was last year?” she asked.

“I think you’re much more attractive now,” I said, pleased with my honest, flattering answer.

Scrunching her lips, Beth sure didn’t look pleased, as she replied, “Did you think that I was more attractive when I weighed 198lbs?”

“I think you’re incredibly sexy, no matter what you weigh,” I responded, dodging the question, “There’s never been a time when I didn’t think you were sexy.”

“You didn’t answer my question. Were you more attracted to me when I was fatter?” Beth repeated more insistently this time.

My first thought was that at five-foot four inches and 181 pounds, she wasn’t exact skinny.  But after a few seconds of thought, I decided to give her an honest answer, “I may have been slightly more physically attracted to you when you were bigger, but I’m crazy about you and I’ll be fully supportive of you trying to get into whatever shape you want to get into.”

Beth looked shocked.

After a few seconds processing this new information, she countered flatly, “So, you prefer fat girls?”

Not knowing how to respond, I answered, “I prefer you.”

“But do you like me because I’m fat?” she asked, still processing this new information.

“I like you for you.  I’ve always preferred women with curves.  And honey, you’ve always had amazing curves.”  I explained trying to ease her fears.

“OK.  Do you like Jillian because she’s fat?” Beth asked still deep in thought.

After a few seconds of introspection, I replied, “That’s not the only reason I like her, but it’s a big reason.”

“Is it the reason you can’t commit to me?”  Beth wondered vulnerably.

“Maybe.”  I reasoned, “Being with a fit and skinny girl like her, and watching her positively blow up into an absolute heavyweight, has been like a fantasy come true for me.”

“So you are just more attracted to Jillian than me now that she’s a lot fatter than I am?”  Beth pouted.

“That’s not it,” I quickly replied.

“Really?  Kinda seems like it.”  Beth grunted sounding distraught.

“It’s not!  I find you both attractive for different reasons.”  I urged with worry in my voice.

“Regardless of our weights?”  Beth questioned doubtfully.

“Yes.”  I assured her.

“If I weighed as much as Jillian.  If I was as fat as she is now.  Do you think you’d feel as torn as you do now?”  Beth wondered sternly.

Thinking for a moment, I answered as truthfully as I could, “No.”

“Then babe…  You might not want to admit it to yourself, but this is about the weight.”  Beth sighed, “I understand she’s more in tune with your physical preferences right now, but one day everything you find physically beautiful about me and Jillian is going to fade.  When that day comes, who would you rather spend the rest of your life with?  Me or Jillian?”

“That’s a tough question.”  I muttered suddenly recalling my hook-up with Jenny and forcing it to the back of my mind.

“Really?”  Beth muttered looking heartbroken, “I love you.  Jillian doesn’t love you.”

“She does in her own way.”  I assured her.

“You’re wrong.”  Beth frowned standing up and stepping away.

“Beth, where are you going?”  I wondered fearfully.

“I’m done.”  Beth squeaked, as a lone tear fell from her cheek, “I can’t do this anymore.  It’s not fair.”

“Beth, don’t go!”  I surged upward grabbing a hold of her, “What do you want me to do?”  

“I want you to break up with Jillian!  I don’t wanna share the man I love with somebody else!”  Beth sobbed.

“Give me some time.  I can’t just dump her, we have a contract.”  I reminded her.

“This isn’t about that silly contract and you know it.”  Beth grunted, as she shoved me away and stormed out.

Thanksgiving

Shaken up from my disastrous breakup with Beth, I spent the week prior to Thanksgiving in isolation.  I’d told Jillian and my professors that I was sick with strep throat, but really I just needed time to gather myself and sort out my feelings.

I had regrets about Beth.  She was such a sweetheart, but deep down, I knew I didn’t deserve her.  As much as it pained me, I let her go.  I didn’t fight for her to take me back.

I also had regrets about Jillian.  She had invited me to Thanksgiving dinner at her house, and I’d turned her down claiming that the two-hour drive was just too long and I had too many family members that were joining us for dinner.  It was a lie.

The idea of Jillian sitting down to a huge feast in front of people she knew was a major turn-on for me, especially after her detailed description of what she was planning on eating.  Her power over me seemed to expand with her thick belly, but I knew that if I went to Thanksgiving dinner at her house, I’d be giving into my lust for her and I’d never figure out my true feeling for the big luscious beauty.  Were we just using each other for sex?  Or did we have a kind of deeper connection?

With Beth out of the picture now, I needed to be sure of my intentions with Jillian.  So, instead of visiting her, I went home for Thanksgiving break, and did my best to rest.  It was nice to be home.  By the time Thanksgiving day rolled around, I hadn’t had sex in almost two weeks, an eternity for me, but with football on TV and family gathered together, I was enjoying life.  I was also thinking more clearly than I had since joining law school.

It was around halftime of the second football game that my mind turned to Jillian.  I figured she had probably already finished her Thanksgiving feast.  I was having a hard time getting the image of her potential gluttony out of my head.  Though our relationship revolved around sex, Jillian had always wanted more and more of my time, and she wasn’t above fighting a little dirty to get her way.  Perhaps that quality in and of itself was an expression of Jillian’s true feelings for me.  After all, actions speak louder than words.  Perhaps her love for me was just as pure as Beth’s I’d just been too blind to see it until now?

Then the doorbell rang.

My brother answered the door.

In a moment, he walked by me on his way to the kitchen and offered a simple, “It’s for you.”

Rushing to the door, my eyes were immediately transfixed on the tray of brownies that rested on a large, protruding belly.  Shocked, I could only say one word.

“Jillian?”

Since I’d last seen her, her weight had shot up at least another ten pounds and with each and every one of those pounds I was more attracted to her than ever before.  She was wearing stretchy pair of black leggings and an undersized white sweater that fully exposed her rounded underbelly.

“I had an interesting conversation with Beth today, apparently you two broke up two weeks ago?”  Jillian hummed looking concerned, “Is that true?”

“Yeah.”  I nodded overcome with emotions and at a loss for words.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”  She hummed once again sounding more concerned than upset.

“I don’t know.  I guess I’m not taking it well.”  I truthfully admitted.

“Understandable.”  Jillian nodded nervously before a smile started to escape from her lips, “Well…  *Ahem*  Seeing as you’re stuck with me now.  Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?  I’m pretty full, but I saved some room in case you wanna fill me up.”

Returning Jillian’s smile I felt my worries being lifted.  Ignoring my instincts for the first time in my life.  I didn’t take Jillian up on her offer for sex.  At least not right away.

“You wanna meet my family first?  Maybe tonight I can stuff you silly.”  I winked.

“I would love that.”  Jillian hummed, as she dropped off her brownies and rushed into my arms for a lengthy hug.

From then on out, I was a one woman man.

Aftermath

With the holidays all said and done, Jillian and I decided to formally commit to one another.  Our relationship still revolved around food and sex, that didn’t change, but we also started doing the other things couples do.  We moved in together.  Started communicating better.  Became study buddies, or perhaps that’s not quite fair to say.  As the top of the class, Jillian was basically more of a tutor than a study buddy for me.  Regardless, essentially we did everything but exercise together, unless you count the exercise we shared in the bedroom.

Beth for her part, wanted nothing to do with either of us.  I occasionally saw her in passing, but she wouldn’t speak to me.  I honestly can’t blame her.  She was able to lose all the weight she’d put on since starting law school, I was happy for her.

I was also happy for me.

For every pound Beth lost, Jillian gained two.  By the end of our second year of law school, Jillian had tripled in size since I first met her and showed no signs of slowing down.  It took some convincing, but Jillian eventually agreed to spend another summer working with me at the waterpark.  Yet, I honestly was not sure if she passed up yet another prestigious internship for me or for the free fudge.  In the end it didn’t really matter.

One night around closing time when I was working as the lifeguard for the tunnel.  She appeared, clothed in a ** white bikini, Jillian looked every inch the meaty green-eyed goddess she was.  I wasn’t surprised she’d waited for the sun to start setting before braving her way up to the entrance.

“What brings you all the way up here?”  I smiled, as I checked out my girlfriend from top to bottom.  Big breasts, a big belly and a big butt, the blob of a girl looked exhausted from only a few flights of stairs.

“Isn’t it obvious?  I wanna ride the tunnel.  For old times sake.”  Jillian winked, as she lead my eyes down to her thick globular gut and gave her blubber a firm slap, “What do you say?  I know I’m too fat to ride with you, but I can still go down by myself can’t I?”

“I’ll have to weigh you first.  You know there’s a 350 pound weight limit.”  I teased internally wondering if in fact Jillian actually weighed north of 350lbs by now.

“No problem.”  Jillian smiled, slowly lumbering onto the scale.

My eyes lingered on the way her luscious body jiggled with every step.  She’d come a long way from last summer.

“351lbs.”  I muttered in disbelief, as I checked out her shelf of an ass.  It was far larger now than Beth’s had ever been.  Talking to Jillian in the stern chastising tone I knew she craved, I added, “Sorry.  You’re too fat to ride this ride miss.”

“Oh shoot…  Didn’t realize I was that fat.”  Jillian pretend pouted looking to me for encouragement, “Are you sure there isn’t a way I could convince you to bend the rules for me just this one time?”

“That depends, how hungry are you?”  I teased, grabbing a hold of Jillian’s blubbery gut and squeezing.

“Very hungry.  Starving actually.”  Jillian teased, as she waddled into my arms and leaned her globular body into me.

Forced against the side of my chair, my hands cupped the flesh of her generous love handles as I vowed, “I’m gonna make you eat, and eat and eat, until you’re too fat to leave the house.”

“Mhh…”  Jillian hummed in approval, before whispering in my ear, “I wanna be so fat that people stare at me in the street.”

“Oh my lovely fat pudding pie,” I retorted, “Don’t you know?  You’re already that fat.”

“Oh my god…  Yessss…”  Jillian hummed before gently kissing my lips and purring in my ear, “Fatten me and f*ck me foreverrrrrr…”

Gazing into the eyes of my inflated prize, my response was immediate, “It would be my pleasure, fatty.”