Learning to Love All My Curves

Doe_Nylie

• Curvage Model

Hi! Like pretty much everyone else posting here, I'm new 😅 I can't believe it took me this long to find this community, though! 

A bit about myself: I've always been a heavy gal. Even as a kid, I gained weight easily, but had the hardest time trying to slim down. Apparently a clinically under-active thyroid will do that to a person, haha. I pretty much gain whether I'm trying to or not, and while up until about 2019 I had maintained mostly fluctuating around 280lb, once I was no longer going to work and staying active on my feet all day, or going to twice weekly dance classes, I packed on 100lbs really quick.  Don't get me wrong- I've always had curves, and I had grown to like them a lot more in my adulthood, but the change has been startling, especially with  potential health concerns- we found out this last year that diabetes apparently runs in the family from both sides, and it's mostly a matter of 'when' you get diagnosed rather than 'if'.  

I'm here mostly on a quest to learn to love myself again, even at this much larger size. Though I have no intentions to actively gain, I'm pretty aware that I'll probably do some of that anyways- such is the circle of life. Maybe over time I'll dance my way back closer to 250lb. I have no dreams of being  super thin or really athletic. I love my curves, and all the softness they bring; but I do wish to be able to dance with my troupe at all of our events some day, and for me, that means trimming up the extra fluff just a little bit, haha. Until then, though, I want to love the body that I have; how can one expect to make positive changes with themselves if all they have is negative thoughts anyhow? 

Anywho, have some candid photos of myself from earlier this year taken by my adoring husband. For those that are curious, we are polyamorous, so it's totally okay to flirt a little if you like- I'll probably flirt back! 🥰

photo_2022-08-28_03-11-32.jpg

photo_2022-09-12_00-13-05.jpg

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

That provocative, naughty supermarket pose makes me want to lift up the back of your dress around your neck for a good look and to push me sausage into you !!! 🤯

Hey, by the by, that's not really flirty so much as sexual assault, so I heartly recommend learning to spot the difference prior to posting next time. 😘

2 hours ago, Doe_Nylie said:

Hey, by the by, that's not really flirty so much as sexual assault, so I heartly recommend learning to spot the difference prior to posting next time. 😘

You said you were married and welcomed sexualized advanced talk.  I will graciously refrain from further postings.  In addition to that I will leave it to others to be your fan.  Be Well, and Goodbye !!!

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, Learn2$ELL said:

You said you were married and welcomed sexualized advanced talk.  I will graciously refrain from further postings.  In addition to that I will leave it to others to be your fan.  Be Well, and Goodbye !!!

Honey, "flirt a little" is a cute pickup line or a compliment. Not saying you'd like to approach me in public, put your face in my ass and shove your dick in me- that's sexual assault. If that's how you speak to the women you encounter in daily life, I feel sorry for every single one of them. I'm not asking people to "be a fan', and nowhere in that post did I say anything about selling content or welcoming "sexualized advanced talk" (which I guess for you means whiping out your penis before anyone even fucking asks you or you say hello). Learn to read a room. 

• Curvage Model
On 9/18/2022 at 6:31 AM, AltogetherInterstitial said:

Well, I guess this makes for a bit of an awkward introduction to the site. Still, here's to hoping you stick around a little while,  you seem like a nice addition to this place.

Yeah 😅 It's honestly made me really nervous to interact or post at all. Just my luck I guess, haha. I think I'll stick to lurking for a while to try to get a better feel for the place- Thank you! 

6 hours ago, Doe_Nylie said:
On 9/18/2022 at 8:31 AM, AltogetherInterstitial said:

Yeah 😅 It's honestly made me really nervous to interact or post at all. Just my luck I guess, haha. I think I'll stick to lurking for a while to try to get a better feel for the place- Thank you! 

Take your time, it's not going anywhere. Though for what it's worth, those kinds of comments do tend to be called out or shot down around here in my experience.